Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] The Purest of Kisses (Eilidh - Chiara)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

From The Scathing Greed of the Empress - The Nurturer's Success

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:43 pm
Chiara Moteku

It had not gone away. That somewhat... magical feeling that she had felt when the tealblood she had been on a mission with had kissed her cheek. It has been a surprise to the blueblood. Kisses seemed like such an odd thing to do while in the middle of fighting monsters. Giant monster. Covered in goo and whatnot. It had been such a soft kiss, one that had filled her with... something. Some sort of feeling, some sort of... energy. She just could not get it off her mind. Her mind kept bringing it back up, making her think of the sweet, shy tealblood.

The blueblood shook her head. She was feeling... pity, for the shy, almost delicate girl. And pity only lead to one thing; red feelings. She felt the need to... protect her, show the girl how amazing she was. Chiara wished she had shown off more on that mission, really impress the tealblood. No, no, Chiara shook her head. She knew what read feeling were, they were bad.

Either way, eventually Chiara found herself looking at the tealblood girl, somehow, subconsciously having looked for her. The blueblood frowned, annoyed with this feeling that just would not go away. It was time to end it. Go in for the kill. "Hey!" The blueblood said as she approached the girl, her smile trying to nice and not hungry. "Eilidh, right?"

Hobo Pixi

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eilidh found somewhere to relax after doing what she needed to do from the previous ship that her and the other trolls ventured through. She thought about how she kissed a random troll... one that she honestly didn't even know the name of. She sighed as she closed her eyes. What if that blueblood found out about her power? What if she turned her in and then BAM! Her life is over? Inhaling then exhaling a deep breath, she wondered where Xavier was and what he was doing. She hoped that Nucleo, Amonee and Caiden were alright... she worried for them...

Eilidh's deep thoughts were interrupted when she heard another troll's voice... then her name. The tealblood looked around to find the source of the voice, turning around and seeing... THE BLUEBLOOD. OH GOG SHE KNEW! SHE WAS HERE TO TAKE HER TO THE MILITARY OH GOG NO! Panic set inside Eilidh but she quickly bundled it all up and tossed it to the back of her thoughts. Okay, gotta play it cool. "H-Hi... Yeah.. That's me.." She replied. Where the hell was Xavier when she needed him! Or Caiden! Caiden was great at distracting others!

Micillia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:33 pm
Chiara Moteku

Chiara smiled much like a cat does to a mouse, tilting her head to the side. Such a meek little thing. "Such a meek little thing.." She said softly, as she stepped closer to the tealblood. The other girl was sitting, so Chiara was towering over her. It made her look even more shy to the blueblood. The blueblood bent over at the waist, so she was closer to eye level with the other girl. "Humm," She mused, inspecting the girl's face. She took one finger and used it to tilt the girl's head up to face her, inspecting the dark, bottomless pools or Eilidh's eyes.

"Humm," She mused one more time, as she stood back up. "Im Chiara Moteku, by the way." She held out a hand to shake. "I feel its a name you will want to remember..." She said, her smile growing.

Hobo Pixi

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eilidh watched the other cautiously, concerned on what the other wanted with her. She nervously bit her lip as the other called her a 'meek little thing.' What was that supposed to mean? Why was she here? Oh gog, does she know of her power? Eilidh's mind raced as her anxiety spiraled. The teal blood flinched slightly as she other's face got close to hers. What was she looking at? Fear struck the short teen even deeper as the blue blood lifted her chin so she had to look at her. It was then she realized that the other was.. inspecting her. Why? Eilidh had no idea. She pulled away her face away from the other's hand, looking to her with concern. She looked at the hand that was offered, unsure if she wanted to shake the other's hand. "....Chiara?" She repeated, shaking her hand. She looked concerned again with the next thing that Chiara said to her. "W-wait... Why?... What do you want?" She asked, "Why are you... inspecting me.." She added. Inspected sounded much more passive than stalking. Though, that was the teal blood's real questions.... why was this other troll stalking her? She had to have known of her power... Or maybe she was just trying to figure out why she had kissed her. Eilidh looked to Chiara, "I-if it's cause of what happened on the ship.... I.. I -uh... Tripped. I'm s-sorry if I made you uncomfortable." She pursed her lips, unsure what to do. Oh gog.... what if she liked the kiss and she just offended her!? "N-Not that you... aren't.. uh.. I mean... I might have done it i-if I knew you... " She tried to correct it. Oh man, she could this conversation spiraling. She needed to just shut up and walk away. Was walking away even an option at this point? She likely just made this whole conversation even more awkward....

Micillia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:03 pm
Chiara Moteku

Chiara snorted a laugh. "Tripped," She repeated. "In the middle of a fight, on a ship just crawling with zombies and the like." When Eilidh shook her hand, Chiara did not let that hand go. Instead the blueblood pulled her close, interlocking their fingers together. "You know you could have just told me..." She said, looking hungerly down at the meek tealblood.

"You dont have anyone to protect you, huh?" Chiara said, pitting the poor shy girl. "Well i cant promise anything, but if you want, i can have another bunny," Chiara shrugged, her smile intimidating. "And i assure you, no bunny of mine gets harmed." The blueblood let go of the tealblood's hand. "But if your not my bunny, then who know what out there could be hunting..."

Hobo Pixi

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas