Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Haunted You Say? (T/K/T+J/C)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:06 am
Huni: Despite the fact that Halloween wasn't that big of a deal to Joy growing up, she did remember how certain fairs and carnivals would set up an extravagant horror-themed attraction during October through November. So when she learned she was being sent to check up on one that was exhibited unusual and relatively harmless paranormal activities, the intermediate Moon trainee was not surprised in the least. She waited by the portals, because apparently she was supposed to go with someone else? There weren't any specifics so it could be anyone.

-----

pyorno: "So many mazes! Which one to go for?! I cannot decide. Are there any other students here? Hellooo! Amity classmates! Is anyone here? Can anyone hear me?" Toki wanders in and out of the Halloween mazes, bumping into unwitting humans and leaving a trail of confused (and a little unnerved) park-goers in her wake. "OOF. Apparently I do not simply phase through people like a normal ghost. ...I mean, I am not a ghost, so. Anyway! Onwards!"

-----

AriaStarstone: Tanita was standing on the top of one of the maze walls, her eyes curious as she watched all the humans, when she heard an extraordinarily familiar voice. She looked around, and then jumped across the wall she was on to the next, so that she was above Toki, and looked down. "Toki, why are you doing this the hard way? This is surely easier to do from up here, and far more fun! I can see the way they keep getting lost, and it's very, very silly to watch!" The dragon girl's wings half flared for a moment, and then closed against her back, and she crouched down. If Toki asked for a hand up, Tani would give her one.

-----

Carhop: More recon just meant another day that Cassie was alive, and in Death division. Cassie had been told to meet her team at the portals, to investigate a paranormal Halloween maze and deal with anything that could be dangerous. Hopefully, the brief mentioned, there would be no such obstacles. When she found Joy waiting at the portals, Cassie gave a happy smile, dipping her head and quickening her pace for the last hundred yards. "So," Cassie grinned up at the woman, "You ready to get super spooked?"

-----

Pao: Kane was a little bit like Toki's shadow at the moment, camera hidden away in his pocket for the moment because he really wasn't sure if he was allowed to take pictures of humans in their natural environment without some kind of express permission from Amityville that he could. Not that he'd taken "legal" photos of students at the school...but that was beside the point. "W-wait..." he murmured, trying to catch up to her when his eyes went up to Tanita's form atop the wall. A brilliant idea...but one he couldn't execute on his own. And he could bring himself to ask so he scuttled along on the ground, weaving through the freaked out crowd of humans. "Wh-where are we going? Is there t-treasure at the end of this maze?"

-----

Huni: Joy looked visibly pleased to find that her teammate for the mission was a familiar face. She waved at the other woman, returning that grin with one of her own, "Maybe? So far it sounds like a couple of Halloween students having fun rather than Horsemen being dicks like usual. If it was just over-active imagination peeps getting caught up in the whole October thing we wouldn't have been called." The coordinates were keyed in and the portal opened. The Moon hunter looked thoughtful, "How often have you encountered Halloweeners and didja have to, y'know, capture 'em or just shoo 'em away?" she asked.

-----

pyorno: "Tanita, hellooooo! Help us take pictures! Or help Kane fly! He has the better camera!" As if to prove the point, her camera rattles and coughs (coughs?), spitting out diamante. Again. "Come, Kane! Adventure awaits! Or at least, some photos. I guess. Yay!" She tosses a Halloween prop into the air in celebration. A couple passing by see a plastic knife suddenly levitate towards them. The festivity is unending.

-----

AriaStarstone: "You might be able to get better photos from up here, Toki, and Hello Kane! I did not initially spot you, my friend! My apologies. You both should come up. If you guys need a hand, I'll help you. The view of these humans is hilarious!" She crouches a little lower and holds out her hand towards them, trying to encourage them to join her on the walls. She paused, at Kane's question, and her eyes almost seemed to glow, though, at the word treasure. "Treaaaaaaasure?" She lifted her head, sniffing just a little. "I... don't know. There is... definitely prrrrrrrrrrecious metaaaaals around, but that might be on the humans, many are wearing jewelrrrrrrrry..." She seemed to be slurring certain words, as if maybe Kane's suggestion was triggering her draconic 'TREASURE HOARD' response. "Treasurrrrrrrrrre...."

-----

Carhop: “To be honest, hon? Never had to tangle with Halloween much. All the bases I went to had minor little guys I had to deal with, just shadows for the most part. If we’re just dealing with Academy Students, though, I feel like we need to take a gentle approach.” Cassie nodded along as she talked, tightening her gloves and cracking her neck. Or we could harm them. Make them submit. No, Tendaji. A headache and a red line crossed Cassie’s vision, yet she ignored it. ******** him. “Are we waiting for anyone else, or is it just you and I?”

-----

Huni: "I thiiiiiiiiiink," Joy had to make a quick check on the briefing to be sure, "Just you and me. Ha, kinda like a mission date," she joked, not giving her words much thought before gesturing to Cassie to follow after her through the portal. They would emerge in something like a corridor, musty and dusty from disuse. Faint light filtered through a slit in equally old and dingy cloth. The moon hunter took one step, kicked up dust, and sneezed.

-----

Carhop: A....date?? Cassie knew Joy didn't mean it, but the wording still made the Death trainee more than happy. She let Joy go into the portal first, admiring the view for a brief second. Her blush definitely crept up, but she pushed it back down and followed after. The dust made Cassie sneeze as she came alongside Joy. "Uh, do you think we should hide our coats? They'd probably make us stick out..."

-----

Huni: "Hmm?" Joy glanced down at their coats, "Isn't this place one of those attraction-thingies? We can just pretend we're part of the crew or staff or something? Or we can say we're in a costume?" It was one of the good things about this happening during the spooky-wooky time of the year. Whatever outlandish clothes they were wearing could be claimed as a costume.

"Also I'm mos def gonna be super cold without my coat, I mean unless you-" footsteps could be heard and Joy immediately clamped a hand to her mouth.

-----

pyorno: "Human treasure? Look, Tanita! There's piles of it just lying around!" Toki points at the piles of fake gold and prop jewelry lying around what looks to be a "haunted aristocrat" part of the maze. They are obviously fake. She has fallen for this in the past. Some people never learn. "Kane, Tanita, look at this! You should take some too. ...Actually, look at those costumes! Look, even the humans are wearing costumes! We should as well!" She grabs some prop jewels and jams them onto her head and antlers, making a mess of the gold pile. Floating jewelry is now surrounded by scattered coins. Curious bystanders are convinced it's a cool special effect and stop to take photos as she runs along the corridors. "Hahahahaa! I'm the king of the worldddd!"

-----

Pao: It seemed as though Tanita had gotten a little distracted by the idea of treasure, so he waved a hand to pass on her offer to help him up top to get a better view of things. "I'll be fine down...here..." He watched as Toki ran along no covered in what looked like jewelry, except without the shine. Curious, though not quite as excited as Toki, he approached the piles of gold and inspected them very cautiously, as he always was. It was a curious thing indeed; they felt fake but looked so real...maybe it was a human trick thing. He pulled his camera out and snapped a photo--several, actually--of the various piles, inadvertendly impressing the humans with more "special effects" that seemingly were coming out of nowhere. "S-slow down, Toki!" he called once he had his photos, though when she did stop he snapped a photo of her, too, because the piles of jewelry on his friend looked hilariously misplaced on her horns. Glancing back toward Tanita, he waved her over. "I'm n-not sure it's quite like the t-treasure w-w-we got at the S-sunken Cave, but it's...something?"

-----

AriaStarstone: Tanita, when she saw Toki run for the treasure, ran along the top of the wall, and dived off it next to the gold pile, and jewels... She reached out to touch it, then pulled back, looking extremely disappointed. "This is all fake. It is props and not real. Most of it isn't even a little bit metal. I do not know what these materials are..."

Tanita had never seen plastic. Tanita did not know what plastic was. She just knew it wasn't metal, it wasn't valuable, and it most definitely was not treasure. "Toki, I think you should put that down, you're getting a lot of attention." Tanita was suddenly nervous, because attracting attention might get them in trouble. They were supposed to be in a safe zone, but doing things that were not supposed to happen might...

Well it might alert people that Tanita mostly did not want alerted. There were good ones, she knew... One she knew and adored... But mostly, it was not worth the risk. "And you can not put any of these in your mouth... Right now they think this is done by the people who made this place, but if they see it disappear I do not think they will believe that anymore, Toki..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:49 pm
Carhop: The footsteps put Cassie into stealth mode immediately. She shuffled into the shadows and pulled Joy in with her. "Halloween." Cassie's brows raised, then she tilted her head to the direction of the sounds. "We need to move cautiously. I know they're probably just kids , but you never know." She had read all the reports - sometimes the kids were used as bait by Horsemen, or they just happened to be caught in the crossfire.

She peered around the corner to see not floating jewels and flashing camera lights, but three Halloween creatures screwing around, taking pictures, and being kids. Just kids... Cassie sighed, turning to Joy. "Let's try to approach this without hostility, yeah?" Cassie locked eyes with Joy, then nodded once to confirm that her intentions were clear.
She heard their conversation, and put on her best 'monster voice' that she could manage, which really just sounded as if Cassie were gargling a broken glass. "Hey, there's some real gold back here." Cassie cleared her throat. "I think I saw a ruby or two, too."

-----

Huni: Joy was pulled back before she got a good look at the kids. While two of the three voices didn't register a blip on her radar, the moon most certainly recognized the dragon. She tried not to giggle at Cassie's impression, biting down on her fist to stifle the giggles before whispering "I know one of them. She's the dragon and I'm mos def sure she can help calm down the other two if they go hostile."

But all the same, she would wait for the trio to approach, though she hoped it would be Tanita so she could ask the safest member for details.

-----

Pyro: Toki pauses, a giant plastic gem halfway to her mouth.

"It's fake? Aww." She drops it, disappointed, and starts taking off the heaps of jewelry. "I suppose it was too much to hope for. Oh my, I am sorry! Was I running too fast? I will wait for you, Kane."

A little off in the distance, a faint, oddly deep voice starts talking about gold and treasure. Literally no one in their right mind would trust that voice. Also, this is the modern human world. Obviously there is no real treasure of value in this exceedingly crowded area--

"Wow, a ruby?!"

She rushes directly towards it.

-----

Aria: Tanita whirled the moment she heard that voice. It was not a familiar one, but real treasure? She was running along the tops of the walls, heading fast towards it, and almost fell off the top of the wall when she got to where it was. She stared around, nostrils flaring a little, and then processed that Joy was there, with another human, one she did not know. She stared, for a long moment, then said in a very disappointed voice, "I am guessing there is no actually gems or treasure here..." Her tone was sad, from the trick, and her wings were drooping.

She looked right at Joy, and said "That was not a very nice way to get our attention... If you had just come over, I would have seen you and followed you somewhere private." She was mournful, wondering why her friend had let such a trick be played... She knew it wasn't Joy, because the voice had sounded ALL wrong.

-----

Huni: Somehow, Joy was not the least bit surprised to find one of the remaining two students was Toki. "Toki, Tani, over here," she stage whispered before giving Tani an apologetic smile, "I'm sorry, we weren't sure if the two you were with could be ah, called over. And if you could all keep it down? There're still regular Humans wandering around the attraction that might hear us," she whispered, gesturing for the third student to join them. Even if the normal attendees wouldn't be able to see the students, it just made Joy feel better if she could herd them all in a secluded spot.

"These two are safe, so I'm gonna guess the third student is as well. Whatever paranormal issue the attendees have, it's not the malicious sort." She reported to Cassie before hastily segueing into introductions, "Oh! Toki, Tani, um new kid, this is Cassie. She's cool."  

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items