Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Confessions in the Locker Room (Eridia - Chiara)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:25 pm
Chiara Moteku

Was it just the forced confinement that brought up the memories and feelings? Was it the life threatening situation where they all had each other's backs no matter what? Was it... just something that had been waiting to happen from long ago? Either way, it had happened. Someone who once she had felt so much for; hate, love, disappointment, admiration; it all was a slurry of emotions that just refused to be sorted out and arranged. No matter what was said, or done, there were past feelings, baggage, attached.

It was this that was floating through the blueblood's head as she rubbed a towel over her hair, trying to get the clean, warm water out. The shower was probably the best part of the missions. The glory was nice, the getting to act superior, well, it all paled in comparison to the wonderful feeling of warm water washing the nights work away. She felt the tension, not as bad as before, but still there. It came from the other troll in the room, the one that instilled so many feelings in her. She finished drying her hair, leaving it a poofy mess but at least dry. "Good job out there." She said eventually, without looking up at the purpleblood.

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:55 pm
Eridia had initially thought the mission would be a complete failure. Not because of her, of course, but the team that was put together. It was good that they had succeeded, it felt good to accomplish things. Honestly she hadn't seen Elidae in sweeps, and Chiara... As she had her bath, Eridia couldn't take the blueblood off her mind. Once friends, not anymore. It was silly actually, as a child she would have never thought of them falling apart. The first week after they lost touch definitely, Eridia had lost her appetite, the second and third weeks she stayed locked inside her home reading until she felt safe outside. Her heart had become cold towards any close friendships, feeling anxious that she might come across another situation like that. It didn't matter, the damage was already done and she was sure there wasn't any way to fix it now. Both of them had moved on, right?

Once out and dried up, Eridia began working on her hair. Her curls weren't in her usual updo, but were left untied. And it wasn't that her curls weren't pretty without her usual hairstyle, in fact they always looked nice on their own, but were a hassle to keep them in place. Eridia left them be free for the time of being. Maybe Elidae could help her out or something... The lavenderblood looked back when she heard Chiara speak. Was she talking to her? She wasn't looking at her so... maybe??? Okay, okay. She had to breathe. Maybe this was all in her head and had imagine her speak up. Yeah maybe I'm dreaming or something! The highblood thought as she proceeded to pinch her own arm.

Ouch. Not sleeping.

The silence was stretching out and it slowly sent a chill up her spine. What to say? What words could she possible say to her? "Thanks." The highblood mumbled out and she looked back at herself on the mirror while she brushed her hair.

"You did a good job as well. Killing off those daywalkers and all..." Eridia trailed off. Silence had reigned once again and she wasn't having any of it.

"How have you been?"

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:04 pm
Chiara Moteku

"As good as can be expected with all of these newbs running around." Chiara said with a snort. "Glob its like being a baby sitter out there sometimes." She took a sidelong glance at Eridia, and gave her a small smile.

"Other than that, well, you know..." Chiara shrugged, "Same old mischief and mayhem." Sure, same old, if you went and turned the dial up past ten. Chiara enjoyed the life threatening part of her games, no, her life now.

"How about you?" The blueblood asked, picking up the dirty clothing she had just been in for the mission with two fingers, as if it were toxic. It was, in a way. Toxicly covered in zombie goo.

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:23 pm
Eridia giggled softly at the blueblood's comment, then gently covered her own mouth as if she was trying to contain any more giggles. This felt like old times... it was a nice feeling to enjoy while it lasted. "Mmm, I have been missing out in the old mischief..." She trailed off again. Damn she hated doing that! "Hope whatever you're up to is coming together well." She was being sincere.

"Me? I've been working on my quadrant expert business, giving advice to trolls on quadrants and their relationships." Even if she wasn't the most qualified by personal means but no one needed to know that! "Also stared up a perfume business and it's going pretty well! Sponsoring at SSA did such wonders for me."

Micillia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:17 pm
Chiara Moteku

Chiara snorted. Their old mischief had been the good sweeps, before things got serious, before things became more life and death, back when others let them get away with more. Not that, if they teamed up now, anything could stop them. Chiara's smile lessened a bit at that thought. If they teamed up again... There were so many options! Teaming up would be the smart thing, would be the best thing for moving forward. But... Chiara shook the thought away.

"I definitely saw!" Chiara said, regaining her grin. Eridia's business had definitely gotten lots of good coverage at the Superstar Authority shebang. "I don't think anyone could miss your, as usual, quite elegant and boisterous aura."

Chiara let the conversation lapse into silence for a moment, while she debated with herself. The pros, and the cons, but mostly, her ability to put the past, and all the mistakes it held, behind her in order to move on. This was what was best for her own business, and that came first and foremost. "Hey," She started. "How about we meet up again, like old times." She said with a half grin. "Make some new and better mischief." But... it would be fun too.

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:05 pm
"Heh, yeah." That was something the blueblood always said. No one could ever miss Eridia's way to make herself noticed. She smiled weakly, trying not to remember the good times. It was all in the past, it was nothing but memories she had collected through the sweeps.

The highblood looked away for most part of the silence, debating whether or not to add something else. Perhaps compliment Chiara? On what exactly? She began to tap her fingers lightly until the other spoke up again. She looked back, not believing what she was hearing. Meet up?

After what happened?

Eridia's eyes fluttered in confusion, she wasn't quite sure how to answer. Truthfully, she loved the idea. Cause mischief, catch up... It all sounded delightful but... "Chiara..." She said softly as she turned around to face her, bloodpusher beating harshly against her chest. "Don't you hate me?" The purpleblood choked out, looking down for a second before bringing her gaze up.

"I... I hurt you back then and yet..." She was inviting her to meet up.

Micillia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:46 pm
Chiara Moteku

"Hurt me? Ha, im tougher than that!" Chiara said, putting her hands on her hips and raising her head, a confident pose. She turned around and tried to look like she was folding her uniform, for the 4th time. She didn't get hurt. Not by any space tower, not from any stupid redblood idiots, not from ex morails, not from anything!

When she was satisfied that her clothes were folded, Chiara turned back to Eridia, "No," She said softer. "I don't hate you Eridia." Her eyes looked up and met Eridia's, maintaining eye contact for a few aching heartbeats.

"Besides," Chiara said, breaking the spell of emotions and intimacy with her usual teasing attitude. "Didnt we make a promise to rule this place?" She winked at Eridia. "Lets make that more than just a wiggler's dream." And she meant it. Not the royal throne, oh hell no she would not go against the Empress. No, she had a throne in mind that was a little darker.. a little seedier... a little more illegal.

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:42 pm
No, Eridia wasn't going to tear up like if this was some kind of soap opera. She wasn't getting emotional because this obviously wasn't a big deal and she wasn't emotional. If the purpleblood ever learned anything about friendship, it's to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you. Not walk away, be distracted, busy or tired, and most of all take them for granted-- And she had done all of the above. It didn't made sense! Why didn't Chiara hate her? It hurt her to remember how close they were back then, her eyes began to well-up at the very thoughts. She remembered the promise, the dreams, the goals in mind... But that was all gone, wasn't it? Even if she tried to pull it all together, it would stay together. Eridia couldn't keep them together.

Resist, resist, that's all she needed to do. She couldn't cry. She wouldn't cry.

“Why yes... I remember. Why would you consider it again-- consider me again?" Eridia asked once more, chuckling bitter-sweetly at the blueblood's usual teasing. Her face was slowly tinting purple as she tried to held back the tears. "Just to become another contact I suppose? That's all I'm good for right? That's all I'll ever be good for anyways." She raised her voice. "That's the only thing you--" The highblood stopped midway as she realized she was doing it again. She was blaming Chiara, pushing her away again. How many nights had she spent analyzing the faults and who was to blame? She needed to break from the obnoxious and toxic cycle she rooted herself to. Eridia wouldn't do so once more.

Eridia cleared her throat, slamming her hand against the top of the mirror drawer before standing up. She seemed angry, but she wasn't angry at the other highblood but, at herself. "I'm truly sorry, don't you consider it would be best to withdraw the offer? You and I both know..."

"That I don't deserve it." She pinched the bridge of her nose for a second as another deep breath was taken before she started to organize her thoughts. "I don't, I just don't Chiara. I'm not good enough, I'm not to be trusted by anyone as all I'll ever do is ruin everything!"

"I've never even done anything for you."
Eridia broke the eye contact to wipe her eyes before the tears fell. "I--" She choked out. "I don't even know how you could withstand me before we parted." She took a deep breath, trying to think clearly, trying to be cool about it, overall trying not to be a fool.

"In all sincerity, I have no regrets. Life tore us apart--" She faced her once again. "I tore us apart. I took you for granted, I wholeheartedly know I could've done better for us, for our goals and yet I couldn't simply deliver and I'm not sure if I could. Bloody ********, I couldn't even manage to respond to your pale feelings back then." Eridia was utterly the worst. Seriously, how did she even managed to have friends in the first place? " I don't want to ruin what you have worked so hard on. Chiara I will ruin it even if it's not my intention."

This was all on her. "I messed up, I sacrificed all I had with you, our friendship, for my deep obsession, for even thinking that he... might fix me. That if I saw him again all my pain and suffering would just disappear, that I'd change, that I'd become better, stronger..." Recognizing how her obsession with Gerard made more damaged than she could ever imagine stung, but somehow it felt liberating. "And even so, even if things did go the way they did, I’m glad..."

Eridia managed to smile as her tears broke free. "Because at least, I had the chance to call you my friend."

"I miss you."

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:02 pm
Chiara Moteku

Chiara felt the pressure in the room, the pressure as they both fought to keep up this facade of being cool adults who didn't let things get to them. Eridia, the one that was always emotional, of course, was first to let the pressure loose, to show emotion. It made it harder for Chiara, much harder, for her to keep her cool. She grit her teeth as Eridia said "That's all I'm good for right? That's all I'll ever be good for anyways." "Glub!" She said, throwing her perfectly folded uniform onto the floor. "Is that really what you thought i felt? Really all i cared about?" She grit her teeth as Eridia continued talking.

Chiara was grinding her teeth as she listened. She even managed to bit the inside of her mouth, and she felt the slight flavor of iron. Her fists clenched, her anger rising. Her cool was no longer cool, the ice had melted, her face flushed blue in her frustration. When Eridia was done, the blueblood turned to face the lockers, and punched one with her fist. It hurt, who would have guessed.

"Cut the crap Eridia." She said, not turning around, not looking at the purpleblood. "All you ever thought about was yourself, and you still do." She turned around to glare at the purpleblood. "Quit blaming yourself. Quit going "it was my fault" over and over and over. Quit turning down a peace offering, or a friend, because you 'dont think your good enough' for it, or because you 'think you will screw it all up again.'"

Chiara's eyes softened a little. "My offer stands." She insisted. "If you can stop hating yourself enough to accept it, well, come talk to me." The blueblood snatched her uniform back off the floor. Now she had to pack all over again. So much for dramatic exits. Also.... she wanted to see what Eridia would say...

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:23 pm
Probably for the first time in her entire life, Eridia listened. She placed her hands together, not understanding why was she mad à her for taking the blame all this time. She was willing to think about it some other time. She took a deep breath before she lost her cool.

The Purpleblood was going to leave the room until she reconsidered it. Was she... Running away? She looked back at the blue blood and the mess she had made and with a sigh she headed back inside, picking up one of the uniforms and folding it as neatly as she could. "I will."

"I just need time to think the contrary... But once I'm able to let go of all this hatred--" She gave her a small smile and handed back the uniform. "I'll find you."

Micillia
boops

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces