[META PRP] Ground Crew; Flight and Might Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You may get 10 points per day from completing 300 words of RP (your words, not yours + theirs combined) with another troll or multiple trolls. Other than basing your roleplay on the current completion state of the site you choose (see solo spoiler above to see what completion state equals what activities), there is no prompt to follow for your roleplay.

Once you have reached 300 words, please use the form below. Note: If you start RP on one day, and then complete your 300 words on the next, that counts for the day you completed the roleplay only. You will not receive points for the previous day, and you must wait until the next day to submit a form for points.

Please use the form below to track your points. Form posts do not have to be on the same day as rp/points gained. Any points not submitted through forms will not count towards site completion/final rewards!
=>Submit daily work report =>Safe-house

Micillia rolled 1 8-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:59 pm
Selune Maidaz Lunara Zediam
90 words for 11/12

2: Needless to say, the excitement around the site has generated a lot of buzz. You and a number of other trolls are tasked with keeping on-lookers away from the perimeter and out from underneath the treads of oncoming equipment.

Selune was trying to keep the rubber neck civilians from getting mushed by the moving machinery, when she saw Quella. "Quella!" The small troll yelled out. She was trying her hardest to keep a large redblood back, who was obviously rubbernecking at all the commotion and craziness. "Um, can you help me out here? I, well, i cant really get this guy to go away." She gave Quella a pleading look. The loud blueblood was perfect for this job, she could yell away this rubber neck like no one else!

Buzzwulf

Green Minuet

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:07 am
302 words for 11/12

"Stupid." Quella growled to herself. "Stupid stupid stupid. The teens think they'd be better in space then me and Akurra? I'd show them a thing or two about space exploration." She kicked a bottle on the ground, hard. It flew away from her and shattered on a piece of construction equipment.

Quella broke into a smile. That hadn't helped, but at least it had felt good.

The blueblood heard someone shouting at her from a ways away. at first she was pretty sure that it was about her kicking stuff around, but it looked like Selune needed help keeping some dumb trolls out of the landing sites. Fine, she'd help out Selune. Clearly the little troll needed it.

"HEY!" she shouted at the top of her lungs. "Get the hell away from my friend, loadgaper!" The bigger redblood swung towards her, a perplexed look on his dumb face. "Yeah, I'm talking to you, meat-for-brains. Look at all this construction. You wanna get squished? Get out of here!"

The redblood stumbled back from the barrier, but there were still quite a few trolls wandering around looking at the construction site. Quella looked around for a second before her lookstalks settled on something that could help her: a megaphone. The blueblood turned it on and held it up to her mouth, ignoring the ear-shattering squeal of feedback. “That goes for all of you!” she yelled, the megaphone ringing like a struck bell. “Get outta here! If the equipment doesn’t squash you, you can be sure that I will!”

Quella stepped down from the little rock that she’d been standing on to make her speech. After a second of thought, Quella handed the megaphone back to Selune, with a wistful expression. “Ok, you know what? That was kinda fun. You should keep this thing around.”

micillia

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:17 am
335 words for 11/12

Selune herself was a little blown back by Quella's entrance. The blueblood really was something. She grinned as trolls finally slunk back behind the "do not cross" emergency line. The megaphone might have been a little much, but, well, that was Quella for you! She could not help herself but laugh as Quella handed her the megaphone. "Well that really worked like a charm!" Selune managed when she got her giggling under control.

"Hey tho!" Selune said, only a little shyly, "Thanks a ton!" She said, pulling the spunky blueblood into a hug. "You definitely win the battle for loudest troll, anytime anywhere." Selune felt reinvigorated now that Quella was around. She had a determined smile on her face as she spotted someone trying to inch their way over the line. "Stop right there you.. you.. uh, blowhole breather! Back behind the line!" The winged troll put her hands on her hips, proud of her accomplishment. She had done it! She had been all bossy and stood up for herself! Quella was a somewhat difficult companion, but Selune was thinking that she was also a good influence. The greenblood blushed a little, as she recalled that Quella had called her a friend. "You want another turn?" Selune asked the blueblood, offering her the megaphone. "Tho do you really need it with a noise maker like that?" The greenblood stuck her tong out. Quella didnt need it, but she looked pretty cool with it for sure.

Buzzwulf

Green Minuet

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:40 pm
183 words for B2a

Selune was a little in awe of the world. She had been at the Alpha sector, which was between Busthind mountain and Chittentown. She hadnt really heard much about either of them, and had seen next to nothing of either. Her life in the swamp felt so... small. There was so much of the world, so much she had never seen. She had been to the city center of Four Fronds, which, compared to all of this, was tiny! As the transport car took them past Chittentown she was amazed at all the large buildings, the sand that went almost as far as the eye could see, and all the trolls. There were just so many trolls!

Selune looked at the other trolls in the transportation vehicle. There were a mixture of all ages, classes, and kinds of trolls in the buss. She herself was sitting next to a fellow child like herself, and she took a quick look at the other troll through her eyelashes. "Is, has Chittentown always looked so... so, busy?" She shyly asked, hoping it wasn't a stupid question.

Buzzwulf

Green Minuet

KitsuneAura

blackbird cake

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:02 pm
Garand was still a little in awe at how quickly the alpha sites had all gone up. He had been doing his best to contribute and get transmitters in for the Lightseeker's cause as often as possible, but it seemed almost like they'd been moving along too quickly for him to totally make an impact. Hopefully the others were making good progress, and hopefully he'd be able to do more in the Beta sites they were headed towards now. He was glad, though, that they still weren't straying too far from home. The later sites, he remembered, would take them out around the city.

As if the thought of home had summoned it, the transport began its pass through Chittentown. Darting from one should to the other, Pan was having a hard time keeping from hopping across onto one of the other trolls' heads for a better look at the bustling crowds in the streets. Garand probably would have been content to wait out the rest of the trip in silence if a voice hadn't piped up from beside him. Blinking, he glanced over with a small smile and an encouraging nod.

"It always seems pretty busy to me when I come through too," he admitted, because that was unavoidable with how often it was just him and Pan out in the desert. "More than usual now though, because of the space missions." After a little pause, he reached a hand over towards her. "I'm Garand, by the way. And this is Pan," he added as the lusus squeaked. "Are you new to the desert?"

It had been a big change for him, the first time he had left it. He could imagine it might be a little overwhelming to be on the other side of that, coming to Chittentown for the first time.

Micillia
Buzzwulf
Green Minuet
blackbird cake

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:46 pm
310 words for B2

Selune grinned with relief as the boy smiled at her. "Se- ah, im, Lunara. Its a pleasure to meet you!" She was pretty bad at that. She was Lunara, Lunara. Gotta get that into her thinkpan. It was weird, to tell the truth, being in a disguise. She was so sure she would get caught at any second. Even tho she had never actually been to the "outside" world, so there was no record to worry about. Still, better safe than sorry.

"Yeah, im defiantly new around here." She smiled shyly. "This is my first time seeing the desert at all, actually." Selune grinned at Garand's lusus. "Oh hes so cute! Its a pleasure to meet you Pan! Um, my lusus is in the back," Selune said with a hesitant laugh. Obachan was so big that she had to be in the trailer attached to the buss. "Do you live around here?"

Buzzwulf

Green Minuet

KitsuneAura

blackbird cake

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:09 pm

And the clattering of trolls working, here and there, with everything and nothing, was everywhere. It was all encompassing. Maybe clattering was the wrong word for the ambiance. Clattering was the sound a drawer of silverware made when one particularly large and clumsy hippo managed to trip over the smallest of ledges, tumbling and falling smack on her nose as the spoons, forks and knives went flying every which way. No clattering was not the word for this at all. Maybe, pandemonium was a better word. A word that meant more like chaos and confusion.

Thats exactly what Selune was thinking as she robotically did the tasks at hand. She sighed, and looked over the masses of trolls, all doing their part for the greater good of troll kind, oh and for the empress and all the good that came with being a good hemospectrum fallowing troll. To be honest tho, Selune hadn't seen that much that was bad about the hemospectrum. Sure, she had heard stories, listen to the recounts of wars and battles galore. But she had never actually seen the negative sides of the hemospectrum for herself.

It was probably for the best, for that matter. Like, who really wanted to see bad things in the world, who wanted to see the death, destruction, and wrongdoing she was told happened. The greenblood frowned as she watched some lowbloods, then some highbloods, but mostly lowbloods. Highbloods in general were less common. Thats why they were highbloods, really. Because there were less of them, and they... could boss others around? Selune frowned some more. Now that just did not make sense! There were more lowbloods, right? So the lowbloods should be the majority, and thus have the power. Selune sighed and shrugged, Alternia, outside Alternia, was weird. Yep, well, good thing Selune was a rebel.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:53 pm

Selune got to work. It was a new location, which was fun! The place looked a fair bit different than the alpha area. It was full of sand, lots of space related buildings, and lots of measurement taking doo-dads and whats-its. The winged troll inched over to the science looking machines and gave them a look over. There was probably plenty of juicy information there, and Selune wanted it! She looked over her shoulder, something she had been doing more and more throughout this whole thing than she had ever done in her life. It was amazing how little attention they gave children! They just assumed they were incompetent wigglers, and it was great.

And then Selune heard the clip-clop of feet, which boomed rather more loudly around the large warehouse than common acoustics should really allow. In fact clip-clop was an astonishingly inaccurate word for the kind of noise which rattled around Selunes head; clip-clop suggested a rather jolly little pony, quite possibly wearing a straw hat with holes cut out for its ears. An edge to this sound made it very clear that straw hats weren't an option. She yelped and covered her head with her hands. "Eeek! I.. i didnt do it!" She said in a high pictched, scared voice. Then the loud truck that somehow made clip-clop noises continued on, ignoring Selune all together. She sighed in relief, and looked around the place with a little more fear.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:21 pm

Selune stopped her working to watch one of the space shuttle launch into the atmosphere. It launched in such a loud, explosive, magnificent way. There really was something impressive about the entire thing, and watching it shoot up into the air gave it all meaning. She smiled at the rocket, proud that she had been one of the trolls to help the thing get into space. It was an accomplishment, a feat, really. The troll race had essentially been destroyed after the great glub. All the trolls who had dedicated their lives, just, destroyed. It was awe inspiring, but also chilling. The power of the rocket also made it all the more real on what the Rebels were working on, what they were doing to try and make Alternia a better place.

She remembered her home back at the swamp. The hives who were far less grand then those outside the swamp, the lack of some of the essentials that non rebels had. IT put it all in perspective, watching the rocket fly off. Selune felt she could be disheartened, but at the same time she felt more determined. They could do this, they could defeat those rockets, and the trolls behind them, and make their own steps into space. Selune believed, and thus, she wanted to help all the more.

The greenblood turned back to her job. It was a thin line, the one the rebels were walking during this entire thing. You had to make things look broken, look unusable and like trash, without actually making them trash, or choosing ones that were in deed broken. Selune had gotten pretty good at "dressing up" various machine parts and the like. Making them look broken and ugly, when they were actually was fine. The greenblood smiled at her latest project, happy with the results. The rebels would get this one, and then they would get to go in space.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:39 am
318 words for 11/18

Quella could see Selune starting off into space. The greenblood looked wistful, like she was having deep, personal thoughts. Quella tiptoed up behind the flighty troll stealthily, then dropped to her hands and knees and sprang up behind her. "Boo!" she said, right behind the greenblood's head. Then she rolled on the ground laughing for a bit, huge tears rolling from her eyes. "I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself, you just looked so bored!"

Quella took the young greenblood's hand, pulling her away from the site and to a new one. It was a bit of a trek, but eventually the two of them made it, cresting a hill and looking out over a site already under heavy construction. lowbloods and highbloods alike were running to and fro with wheelbarrows, delivering carts of stuff and... well, actually, that was pretty much it. Didn't look like anyone was actually getting much real work done. Huh.

Quella turned to her fluttery friend and gave her a smile. "I know I kinda got distracted at that last site, but I've been keeping myself waaaay busy. I met some nice trolls and I kicked some stuff, and also I dug a lot of holes." She gestured to the construction site before them, hands held wide. "Basically what I'm saying is, I'm pretty much the best at this now, so if you need any advice, you know where to find me!"

Then she sprinted down the hill at breakneck speeds, looking for some kind of meaty problem she could really sink her teeth into. She ignored the shouts from the trolls she shouldered aside as she went straight for the long-neck machine this time. She was gonna drive that thing, and put stuff on top of other stuff, and it was gonna be great. Plus it was huuuuge. And she loved it. Quella couldn't keep the huge grin off her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:32 am

Selune was busy staring off, thinking about the way the world worked, and all that, when someone startled her from behind. The greenblood let out an ear splitting scream, almost jumping out of her shoes. She was caught! Someone had seen her stealing for the rebels and had made the connection that she was stealing for the illegal rebel group! She was going to get culled, or run through the forest of four fronds. The entire rebel faction was going to get killed because of her stupid mistake. She had failed everyone she knew and loved.

Her life flashed before her as she turned around, her eyes wide with fear, her mouth agape in horror. Then she saw who it was and she nearly collapsed with relief. It was Quella. "You nearly killed me Quella!" The greenblood said, exasperated. The greenblood was a fairly more touchy feely troll than the norm, so hugging was something she was accustomed to. Her lusus, Obachan had always been about hugs, cuddles, and other sort of affections. Almost to an access. Selune often felt embarrassed when her mother hugged her excessively in public. None the less, hugging was a valid greeting for the greenblood.

She laughed as she hugged the blueblood. She was so relieved, like, so incredibly relieved. "Oh im so glad to see you!" She said as she pulled away from the hug. There was a big giddy smile on her face as she looked at the blueblood again. "Where have you been!?" The greenblood asked. Her smile turned a little suspicious as she remembered the yelling and commotion she had heard before. She remembered the older trolls hurridly moving ground crews away from the last location, as if something dangerous had happened. She guessed it didnt matter too much, they had finished their work. But still, you never knew with Quella. "And, uh, what have you been up to?" She said a little more hesitantly, to Quella's fleeing back.

With a sigh Selune ran after her, a little worried about what she would find. Selune was a little worried to ask her questions again, but she was still happy to see the wild blueblood jungle animal.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:38 pm
Just void this, okay?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:28 pm
302 words for 11/19

A hug! Quella LOVED hugs! She crushed the greenblood in a tight embrace, squeezing the breath right out of her fragile, tiny body like a pair of bellows. "Silly Selune!" the blueblood boomed. "If I was trying to kill you, you'd be dead!" She shook her head, laughing, her braids flying this way and that. The highblood liked talking to Selune because Quella just thought she was SO PRECIOUS, always going on about how she was uncomfortable and asking her to please maybe talk just a tiny bit less loud and she was adorable. Like a fuzzy hopbeast in a grass clearing. With wings. Quella wasn't great at analogies.

"I..." Quella said, pausing for dramatic effect. "Have dug all of the holes. I also beat a shovelbeast into submission and single-handedly defeated an enemy hive with only a small beeper for backup." She struck a heroic pose, lapping up the greenblood's clear praise and adoration. "And I guess another fellow blueblood, but I did most of the work." She hopped over to the controls of the nearby crane, shoving a yellowblood out from behind the panel with a screech. "Now help me figure out how to operate this neckbeast! You look like you're a handy type!"

Quella cranked levels and pulled pulleys and generally pressed a lot of buttons trying to get the crane to operate. Frustrated with her lack of progress, she punched the operation panel and was rewarded when a small orange light lit up and the machine chugged to life. "Yes!" she yelled at the device. "Looks like you know what's good for you! Selune, help spot me. I need to get these metal girders on top of that construction over there, and I can't really see over all this damn concrete!"  

Buzzwulf

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:00 pm

As soon as Quella let her go, Selune took in huge gulps of air. Man, it was like the girl was trying to crush her or something. She put on a small grin as she tried to regain herself after being squished to almost death by that hug. "Really, huh?" Selune said, not quite believing what the blueblood said. "All the holes? Really?" The greenblood said, trying to be stealthy as she wrote "dud" markers on those machine parts that were in fact not duds. It was for the greater good, really. And besides, she could never see Quella paying enough attention to actually notice her "mistake".  
Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff