Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] The Principal's Office (Malice + Quella)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beauty and the Beast

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:33 pm
Tap. Tap. Taptaptap.

Quella was having trouble keeping still. The office she'd been thrown into was empty except a couple other chairs and a large whiteboard. Her foot tapped up and down with impatience. Quella didn't mind getting in trouble, but she HATED waiting. UGH. Causing a disturbance, huh? Reckless endangerment of Royalist equipment and personnel? She'd show THEM reckless endangerment. An older greenblood had tossed her into this locked room at least a million years ago and told her to "Gogdamn wait until someone has the time to deal with you little nuisances".

So she was looking forward to that, she guess.

Taptaptap.

Her breath caught for a second as footsteps came to the door. It clicked open and a troll came through, but instead of the shouting she'd expected, they just tossed in another young troll and and slammed it shut behind them. Quella eyed the newcomer warily, reclining in her seat with a grin.

"Soooooo... what are YOU in time-out for?"

blackbird cake

Buzzwulf

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:36 am
    Malice caught her feet after being thrown into the block, aggressively shrugging off the troll's grip on her arm.

"Oh. My gog." When she saw the troll she got stuck with, Malice's sour expression hardened. She took a seat, crossing her arms defiantly.

"Nothing that warrants being thrust into and locked up in the same block as a diabolical halfwit." Malice muttered under her breathe with a stare that could burn a hole through the wall she zeroed in on. The question put her on edge. Of course, her screaming and temper tantrum thrown at an overseeing officer over her foot being stepped on could have been why. Zero regrets. Except when it would eventually come time for punishment from her lusus.

Suddenly, those same piercing eyes zoomed to the corners of her peripheral vision to the other caste mate. Her lip twitched. "Let me guess. You're here because you were causing unnecessary commotion and disturbed others on the job. Because that's exactly what it appeared like."

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:12 am
User Image
Quella Fehtan

"Nah," said the hunter with a huge grin. "Some trolls just can't take it when an Alpha shows up I guess. No big deal. And I'm not dabical at all! Whatever that means." Malice's icy glare washed over the blueblood like so much cold water on the back of a quackbeast. It wasn't that the hunter didn't care - she just didn't even notice in the first place. Quella started circling the block as she looked for some sort of way out, maybe an air duct or some way she could escape out a window. The vents on the floor were screwed down tight, though. Didn't look like there was gonna be much luck with those.

Instead, the little blueblood dragged a box of supplies in front of a window, and undid the latch. "It's cool," she said, grinning at her prisonmate. "I don't plan to be around here long enough to really get in the way of your moping. You have fun in here doing that and I'll go ahead and get into space, if you don't mind." The blueblood opened the window latch and stuck her head out, then pulled it right back in. Oh man.

That was a hell of a drop.

blackbird cake

Buzzwulf

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas