Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.One could almost see the bab's eye twitching, irritation singing a thin line through her brow, not yet expertly hidden but halfway concealed through exasperation. The entire thing was ludicrous! Here she was, set to work on an honest-to-goodness fashion show, and the models thought they were just such hot horse pucky because she was dressing their pets and not them, and thus made them superior.

How did anyone even reason like that?! Catwalk clenched her teeth between stitches, mostly ignoring the snide comments and impossibly juvenile nicknames, but occasionally pausing in her work to give a small piece of mind.

Okay. More than occasionally. And not very small.

"Oh certainly, tell me more about dressing a frog like a prince. That way you can talk away the warts." The words were shared tartly through clenched teeth, still using needle and thread to finish a collar for a cat. "And why you smell like a cold fish. Get away, I'm working." The last part was sneered, turning her back on the offended Phony and continuing her work.

She needed security or something. Mostly to keep her from murdering these vapid walkers with words alone.

Fea Line
AND WE'RE OFF

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:56 pm
User Image

Aegis walked around seemingly aimlessly with her nose in the air and a rather sour look on her face. She wasn't exactly sure why she was here or why she had been volunteered as help. School was a bore, she didn't care about extra credit or points or whatever they wanted to call this bs. She had better things to do with her time as far as she was concerned.

So she wandered around without really paying attention, or doing what she should have been doing, getting in the way of several angry models. As one sniped at her she laughed in his face, waved her wing at him and walked away. "What pompous wind bags, they think they are suuuuuuuch hot stuff." she rolled her eyes, coming to a stop in front of a filly working on costumes for pets.

She managed to catch the tail end of the fillies sentence and snerked. "Clearly somepony's been out of their muck pond too long." she added as a tag-on to the previous insult.

Chrystali
This'll be guuud

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:29 pm
Dark eyes snapped around to the new voice, prepared to have some unnecessary quip, but the words died when she realized it belonged to a new bab, and that it seemed the barb was aimed at the model. Huh! Perhaps this one could be an ally to fend off the brainless walkers?

"Clearly, her mouth is gaping just to catch more flies." She shot the model in question a severe stare over her otherwise bland expression, finishing the final touches on her cat-collar and letting the feline go to its master. A small curly pup was then put in front of her. "Go on, bring your frog prince, at least one of you can be dressed up decently for the show." She scuffed her back hooves on the ground to indicate she was done with that mouthy model.

She pulled a small cape and eye-mask out of the pile next to her, starting to fix them on the pup. "You can't talk to us like that!" one of the other models gasped, indignant. "You're just the help! You don't know what it's like, all the attention, meeting those standards!"

"No, I don't know what it's like to have my head so far up my tail that I can't see the flashing lights." Catwalk didn't even give the girl a glance, very gently bobby-pinning the cape against the curls. "Sure explains your vapid stare though."

Fea Line
These roasting children

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:22 am
Aegis approached the slightly smaller filly with a smirk, her wings ruffled against her saddle. Something about the way this other filly let her mouth rule while paying no mind to the old enough ponies reprimanding her seemed to shove away the boredom she had been previously feeling. "Clearly, she can talk to you like that, though it's not your fault you lack the wit to understand it." she chuckled and stuck a tongue out at the mare as she gasped and stomped away angrily. Aegis waved a hoof at her impatiently, as if that action sped the mare along even quicker from their sights.

She turned back towards the filly, watching her dress the pup for a moment all the while spitting insults. "It's a wonder you can keep your head around these droll buffoons. Color me impressed." she stated with a slight nod. It took a lot to imperss this cocky carousel but the earth filly had manged in just a few short moments. Aegis smirked again, glad she had found somepony worthy of her time in this place.

Chrystali
six years later /weeps

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:59 pm
She didn't even acknowledge the angry model as she huffed and stormed away, putting the final touches on the puppy and letting it go to its appropriate master. Catwalk then turned her eyes to the carousel, one brow arching curiously - she hadn't seen one of these types of Phonies before - nodding curtly. "My work is way more important than their egos. If I let every little needle p***k stop me, I'd get nowhere and be as hopeless as they are."

The babben tilted her head with interest, lifting her chin thereafter so she wouldn't give off too many signs that the other actually wasn't drawing her ire. "And you're not bad yourself. Nice to have another verbal spar partner." And then Catwalk grinned, just a little. "Willing or not. It's a hard job, but someone has to put those walkers in their place. Might as well be us."

Fea Line
<3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:57 pm
Aegis snorted, a half smile spread across her face as she shuffled her wings against her side. She liked the snarky attitude of this filly though she couldn't understand the other's passion for this particular job. But it was as they said, different strokes. "Great attitude to have. Not far off from my own." she said with a side eye, watching a cat prance by with its nose and tail about as high as the fillies. "Oh? Glad to be of service then." she mused, giving an exaggerated bow and a slight laugh. "I find I always have time for a quip or two, and seeing as how no one else seems to have the wits to do so around here besides us...." she trailed off, smirking as another adult pony stomped by, giving the two foals quite the impressive scowl. It had little effect on the carousel however. Like Daddy like daughter they say....

Chrystali
tryin to do stuff agaaiinn ;n;

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:07 pm
"Good! They say laughter cures all medicine, they didn't say it couldn't be laughing at someone." Catwalk snickered, fully enjoying the catty banter and the looks out outrage it was drawing from the older Phonies. "I'd say they have to learn to take a ribbing, but let's be honest. A stiff breeze would do away with these airheads." Catwalk gathered up another animal for the show - a cat this time - and began her swift, methodical work with all the ease and comfort in the world. Even with the needle between her teeth, it didn't stem her seemingly endless contempt for the crude models around them.

"Some of us have real work to do around here, stop gawping and go get your makeup done. I can't hold your hoof and carry the entire show, shoo now, shoo!" She echoed the shooing motion with her back hoof, as if kicking dirt at the scandalized models.

Fea Line edit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:56 pm
Aegis laughed sharply. "I like the way you think. Who said a good laugh had to be for nice reasons. It's plenty funny laughing at other's failures sometimes." she snerked. A brief thought popped into her head that she'd probably get some kind of talking too from her mom for that train of thought but she shrugged it off. Her mom put up with her dad after all.

However, when the other continued, Aegis couldn't help but laugh again. "No shortage of quips, girl I'd like to see what you do on a normal day." she about snorted, watching the gaping mouthed phony run off butt hurt from a little filly. "I have to say, if laughter is the best medicine, these pathetic phonies are doing the world a favor."

Chrystali

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers