Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Tell us where must we wander? (Elpis/Laodica/Coffinite) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:40 pm
Powering had gotten harder since mid-October. Her uncle had about fussed and accuse3d her of over-working and starving, a rediculous claim given she ate REGULARLY - but now he kept her home two nights minimum, more if he could catch her, and it was infuriating.

Luckily, tonight Elpis had found the scotch and left it where he'd find it, and was nowq free to patrol, walking the streets.. At least until feeling chaos auras.

As in, polural. Lovely.

The eternal had nearly hesitated to approach, the senshi frowning until they could be seen and she had to resist the anxious tic. A lieutenant was out aloing with a corrupt, and Elpis crouched in anxiety, watching.

Coffinite had to find information. The Lieutenant had planned to trawl the city until he found the senshi Kells spoke of - was she STILL being creepy? - and he'd be solo... If Laodica hadn't gotten word of his activities the night the duo spoke. Angry at him or not, though, Coffinite now had Laodica seeking some kind of assurance following him, so he'd half-hoped not to find the senshi, except an order aura that almost choked him got his attention. And peering, he was ratgher unhapy to see Elpis was eternal.

Not only that, but she was patrolling, sand he decided...

To send Laodica first.

"That's the senshi I told you we're looking for. Go on, dear."

Redbud-Tree

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:13 pm
It had not been a good week for Laodica. First she received word that he parents, absent though they were, were ... gone a little more permanently, which ... hurt. What was worse? She had a terrible feeling she knew just what had happened to them, and he was trying to shove her out against someone she didn't necessarily know was safe to talk to.

As nice as Coffinite had been to her, she wasn't entirely sure he was being nice for good reasons. (The least he could do was act sorry for seeing her sad! But... she wasn't going to be angry with him, not when anger only led to more hurt and... not when he had been trying, in his way, to help.

Probably.

Either way, though, he was still urging her toward the really strong person - the person who clearly scared him, which... wasn't very nice. So she frowned at him to let him know she wasn't particularly pleased... then stepped forward and took a breath.

"U-uhm. Hello? Can - can we talk, and not fight? I'm not very good at fighting and don't like it anyway, so - just a talk? Please?"

NovaCracker

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:32 pm
Redbud-Tree

Eloius watched Coffinite nudging a corrupt at her, and for several moments, the eternal faced an inward panic attack -- a feeling of terror and fear she wasn't realy for until - well the little corrupt basic spoke, and Elpis threw her hands up when she finished.

"THERE IS A GOD!" Elpis couldn't help but cheer. The corrupt wasn't looking toi fight though Coffinite might and the eternal smiled a bit. For once, for once a reasonable sane corrupt!

"Of course. Would be the first time one of you didn't want to kill me." Elpis motioned, and glared at Coffinite.

"And more welcome than dealing with the nose biter."

No Coffinite, you were not living it down.

Coffinite, fort his part, scowled at Elpis, but didn't quite feel safe attacking for the snark. Instead, he simply drew near, holding himself close to Laodica, half protectively, half anxiously. He did NOT like order sensi, and knew this one didn't like him. But for Laodica, he's deal.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:46 pm
Laodica squeaked, almost tripping over her own feet as she backed away from the shouting lady. The yell had startled her, and it took her a few breaths to calm her racing heart before she could try aand hunt for words again.

Surprisingly, however, what tumbled out of her mouth was nothing at all related to why they were here - nothing related to trying to find out just what was going on in this apparent war. Nothing related to magic or monsters or... anything important. No, what tumbled out of her mouth was an incredulous "He bit someone's nose?" as she stared between the stranger and Coffinite, slightly nauseated by the thought.

"... Don't bite noses again," she scolded Coffinite, frowning. "Even if you have to fight, noses are off-limits, okay? And icky."

NovaCracker

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:53 pm
Redbud-Tree

Oh Elpis wanted to keep this one, and the Eternal nodded.

"He bit a knight's nose." She explained. "My Daddy's."

The senshi huffed, and finally, finally Coffinite spoke, voice quiet.

"Sometimes you have to seize what you can to get hold of a vuctory. As I recall he called in assistance."

Or rather set a senshi on him. Still, the lieutenant didn't budge, eyes remaining locked on Elpis.

"That being said, the knight I spoke with said she can help you." He drawled. Elpis blinked. Oh. OH!

"Oh, you're Sailor Laodica? It's nice to meet you.I'm Sailor Elpis."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:07 pm
"Mean," Laodica said, frowning. " Nose bites are mean. And you're better than that." She shrugged, then, and decided to let the matter rest. Coffinite was scared, which made her just a little nervous, too - mister spider hadn't seemed afraid of much of anything, but right now he looked like he was about to run away.

"...Help us," she insisted, lips drawing together in a pout. He was her friend - if... one who had a really weird way of showing it sometimes. (Murder was not allowed and he'd better realize that before she did anything else with him, ever.)

And... thinking of her parents hurt, distant though they had always been. She'd wanted them to love her, to see her, and now they never would...
... But that was for later. Right now, she needed to focus on this, even if that meant Forgetting for just a little while.

"But - uhm. Yes, that's me. It's nice to meet you!"

NovaCracker

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:27 pm
Redbud-Tree

"I'm not sure there's help for me Laodica." Coffinite explained softly, and then eyed Elpis.

"One merged to a monster cannot simply walk away free."

He shook his head and pet Laodica's hair, trying to be of comfort. He had no doubt he would never be anything but what he was, but for Laodica, yes. For the little one he'd risk it. His mother would.

"I think there's a way." Elpis noted. "My sister left chaos. And I've helped in purification of a full youma before." She motioned, and frowned.

"But it's dangerous. If your superiours find out, the might attack you. You might forget things for good too -- things you'll never get back. But it's possible. We just need to get enough help. Especially for two. One I know is possible. Two..."

Elpis trailed off softly and sighed, looking away momentarily.

"I'm not sure how many we need to purtify two people. It might simply be time."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:36 pm
"There is?" Laodica asked, latching to the idea with hopeful eyes. "And - and I wouldn't ever have to fight the people I keep meeting if we do this?" It would be so nice not to have to fight... or at least maybe find out a way she could help without fighting, because if this was a war surely people were getting hurt on both sides, and...

Elpis' next words made her blink, and hen she shrugged, "I Forget a lot of things anyway, it's easier. So I don't think that would be a problem for me. Uhm..." Now she looked to Coffinite, unsure, and back to the order senshi again.

"...Will it hurt him to do this? You won't have to cut his arms off, will you?!?"

How else were they supposed to get him back to a normal number?!?

NovaCracker

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:44 pm
Redbud-Tree

"You can learn first aid on either side." Elpis explained, then sighed. "Though on that same coint, I've seen Chaos - that's your side. People aren't supposed to have six arms. And people don't stay themselves."

The Eternal was gentle, and even grabbed a trash bin to siut, surprising Coffinite as she did to look Laodica over.

"I can't say if it will or won't hurt. Most likely, it will -- but it would be like ripping out... Say... Cactus needles to heal a wound. You have to hurt a tiny bit more to heal. But it also takes more than just me. We'd have to talk to my friends -- and you should learn more, and decide if it's worth the risk."

Coffinite didn't miss Elpis' look. She expected the Lieutenant to see to it she learned, but the Lieutenant wasn't fully convinced Laodica would like what she was told, and finally he grunted.

"They won't take to her questions well." Coffinite grunted. "They'll start demanding answers - why one of ours is already questioning the cause. I don't mind what they do to me but..."

Then he bit his lip and looked to Laodica firmly.

"There's a chance they may hurt you until you comply. My joining... Wasn't quite a pretty sight, dear. But I welcomed the spider. You..."

SIGH. He didn't know, but he FEARED for her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:39 pm
"I don't remember, if you're trying to ask me," Laodica said, tone soft and maybe a little bit sad. "I'm good at Forgetting when I want to. And at thinking about happier things! It's really nice, actually, even if nobody else thinks the way I do." Was she acknowledging her own disconnect?

Well... kind of.

Laodica didn't want to think that she was weird or crazy, but she knew others did, and if they did it was for some kind of reason.

She thought over both Coffinite and Elpis' words for a moment, then shrugged. Coffinite had done a terrible, terrible thing - a thing that she was very determined to Not Think About - but he did seem truly worried for her, so she wanted to reassure him... and the nice lady who was trying to help, as well.

"If they do something, I'll just Forget it, I promise. So don't worry; it'll be alright!"

NovaCracker

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:43 pm
Redbud-Tree

"It's not so simple, butterfly." Coffinite said softly. Elpis watched as the half youma sighed, drooping.

"They won't let you forget. They'll force you to... Hurt." And he shook his head, hugging her before Elpis blinked. Wwwwwhelp.

"I can't speak for chaos really. But kiddo, if that helps you cope, that's a good thing." Elpis noted. "It means you can cope somehow."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:16 pm
"Oh." Laodica considered that, then returned the hug and nodded. "That's alright, though. I mean... if they're really mean aboutit then... then it will just help me decide. Right?"

She pulled away from the hug and watched Elpis with a thoughtful expression. "Uhm. I hope you don't mind, but - I do want to know. If we're supposed to be fighting, then... why are you willing to help?"

Not everybody helped because it was the right thing to do, after all; in fact most people seemed to be grumpy at her own dedication to being helpful wherever and whenever she could, so... why was this lady willing to help? Especially when she clearly didn't like Coffinite?

NovaCracker

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:26 pm
Redbud-Tree

"People have a right to choose." Elpis explained, and smiled at Laodica. "A lot of people don't get that choice. I wanted to, and was lucky. But some people get found by others first. We all have a right to decide what's best for us."

Coffinite raised a brow, and snorted. Was she serious? Still, she seemed sincere...

"Not everyone will decide for you, Laodica." Coffinite finally said softly. "Sometimes, you must decide. She's providing knowledge."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:53 pm
"Hm," Laodica responded; she really wasn't sure what else to say. This situation was so strange, and if her own... side, that she was supposed to be on, wanted to hurt her just for trying to understand... Well, it was something to think about. "I don't have to decide right now, do I?" She asked, fidgeting with the edge of her skirt as she frowned.

"It doesn't seem right to make a choice when I don't know anything about anything! Like - uhm ... like walking in to take a driving test for buses but you haven't even learned to drive a car yet...?"

That was a bad analogy, probably, but it was the best one she could come up with on the spot like this.

NovaCracker

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:27 pm
Redbud-Tree

"Of course not." Coffinite said, softly. The half youma moved, hugging her tightly as he rubbed her back.

"But I want you to be safe, and wanted. I want you informed as best I can." He cooed, then sighed as Elpis shrugged.

"I'm not going to make anyone choose anything, myself. I can't. It feels wrong." The senshi shrugged, and walked to pat her herself, winking.

"Could think of it like a shoulder angel and shoulder de3vil, but youget to pick who is who?"

Coffinite glared.

Hard.  
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas