Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[B] With Honor and Pride (Dubhe v. Laodica) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:44 pm
Redbud-Tree

The kitty with the magic stick sure was scared. Dubhe was still rather disporiented she supposed - one moment out on errandfs, the next she was in a magic terrorist outfit being told a bad guy might hurt a talking kitty.

A kitty that bolted with no explanation, really. Rude. Still, they said she'd know the big, horrible, monster-lady when she sxaw her, so Dubhe rolled with it. If this was her duty by MAGIC or something, she may as well do it -- she didn't want monsters hurting her half sisters, opr her cousin and his new wife.

Dubhe marched into the park finally, and puffed big, looking around. She felt... Something... Icky... But wasn't sure what, and finally did the only sensible thing.

"Come out come out wherever you are miss monster lady! I'm not having someone scaring weird, talking kitties!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:32 pm
Laodica wasn't entirely certain what was going on. She'd seen a cute kitty that reminded her of the one that had awoken her to her magic abilities, but it was... different, somehow, in a way that didn't feel safe. Still, a kitty was a kitty, and she'd wanted to try and make friends with it! But it ran away, calling her a monster.

That ... hurt, in a way she usually tried to Forget. She wasn't crazy (she didn't think?), she definitely wasn't a monster and...

And the kitty had thought she was, anyway, and from the voice calling out to her now, someone else thought she was too. Normally, she would just ignore it and think about nicer things, but right now she was still shaken from the spider, and the voice had the same kind of feeling she didn't like as the lady with the doll (who had been nice, but said they were supposed to fight, and apparently she was on the bad side????) which meant maybe this person wanted to fight?

Right. Right she could. Uhm...

Taking a deep breath, she shouted a war cry and wiggled out of the corner she'd been sulking in, jumping at her supposed enemy with a vicious swat.

This was how you fought, right?

NovaCracker

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:25 pm
Redbud-Tree

And someone with a scary feeling came out and... and...

SHE.....

Oh. She swat? Was this all? Maybe she wasn't monsyer. She was chased maybe, and she swat back, huffing.

"I'm not the monster! Be nice!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:24 pm
"I'm not either!" Laodica complained, flinching back from the swat aimed her way. "That kitty was mean and wouldn't let me pet them, wanting to pet a cat doesn't make me a monster!" And she swatted again, wondering if maybe she should use her magic - but - but what if it turned a person to dust!??

SHE DIDN'T WANT TO BE A MURDERER.

Nope. Swatting it was from now until forever.

"Don't call people monsters just because a kitty is scared and rude and doesn't know anything about anyone!"

NovaCracker

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:31 pm
Redbud-Tree

"But that's what the weird talking kitty said!" And Dubhe stamped a foot. "And you're supposed to ask by offering hands for sniffies! Mom said so! So you're RUDE."

And... Hitting her! Dubhe huffed, and decided maybe to listen to her half sisters...

And slapp[ed the other girl.

"Not a monster but VERY rude! And whyat did I do? You start3ed hitting me!"

SHE'S FIGHT. SHE'D. SHE'D TRY.

Even if being in magic sparkle-clothes made no sense.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:37 pm
"I did! They ran away and they're calling me a monster when I am not a monster," Laodica huffed, then yelped as she was slapped again before returning it with another one of her own. "You called me a monster too! Don't you know calling names is just as rude as - as having to fight people?!?"

She didn't want to fight - but she had to, and....

Why were people being so awful lately?!?

"I'm not a monster and I'm not crazy and - and - I'll use my magic on you if I have to!"

NovaCracker

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:42 pm
Redbud-Tree

This time Dubhe grabbed her hand when it came, gripping it and pushing it away before kicking.,

"That doesn't mean you should yell at it!" She snapped, then paused, arms crossing. "And sometimes you have toi fight. Or else good people die."

Like her mom. Neither her father nor step mother were over that-- not really. Dubhe frowned.

"Sometimes you have to fight to be safe and alive, or someone will lose their mom to a murder. and that does't mean you like it but it simply is!"

And then Dubhe braced, sopmewhat trembling.

"And what do you mean magic? We're already magic! If you get a knife, I'll... I'll.. I'll punch!"

Because of course she would.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:04 pm
"I didn't!" Laodica hissed, and pulled her arms to her chest as she pulled away from the kick and whined. "I tried to pet it, it called me a monter and ran away and got you to try to call me one too, and we're supposed to fight because you feel like the lady who said we were enemies so you're like her, which means we're enemies and I don't WANT that!"

Was she starting to cry? Yep. Because no thoughts of pretty fluffy clouds or letting the wind push her as she walked were enough to help this kind of terribleness.

"Fighting just takes people away! And magic doesn't use knives!"

She could do this. She could. Laodica took a breath, then attacked.

"Touch of serenity."

Quote:
Sailor Scout Attack: Touch of Serenity

Sailor Laodica says her attack phrase and pirouettes on her left foot with her right arm held over her head, pointer finger lifted. When she finishes three rotations she comes to a halt and extends her right arm out tapping her target with her finger. The target is then engulfed in a feeling of serenity that manifests as a mild trance-like state, ignorant of the battle around them. This state can be shaken off with enough strength-of-will or by a physical impact such as a knock over the head. The higher level the target, the more innate resistance and the less effective the overall attack is.

Range/Uses/Duration: A single target that must be within reach, two uses per battle. Less effective against stronger opponents. Lasts 10-15 seconds without interruption, varies depending on target’s mental strength.

NovaCracker

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:12 pm
Redbud-Tree

Dubhe huffed, and was ready to lecture (Like Daddy) when--

Whoa. Whooooaaaaaaaaaaa.

The senshi blinked. It was so obvious the kitty hadn't bothered explaining, before she seemed, well... To blink, suddenly smiles.

"Hey. Hey. Hey. If we're magic can we go to Ishgard?" She beamed.

Was she aware of the magiuc being the root? Probably. A little. But it didn't hurt, instead the senshi flailing.

"I don't really wanna fight either but I do wanna be a good knight like the Heavenswartd onlyI wanna help people and be good and cool and - and the kitty didn't say anything aside there was a monster but there's onlyyooouuu!"

And then a pause again and she flopped on Laodica.

"Hi,I'm Dubhe."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:27 pm
Well, it - it didn't turn her to dust! That was good, right? But... was the blonde lady - was Dubhe okay?

"Oh uhm. I don't know where that is, but maybe? I'm sure there are a lot of places we can go with magic. It's magic, after all!" Did this mean the fight was over? That would be nice! She hadn't really wanted to fight in the first place, so maybe now if the pretty blonde didn't want to keep it going, they could stop and - .... and do something else, instead!

"Fighting is mean and doesn't let you make friends, so I don't see why it's worth doing - and.... hi? I'm Laodica. And I'm not a monster. I'm just me!"

NovaCracker

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:34 pm
Redbud-Tree

"You're pretty." Was Dubhe blunt? Maybe. She felt so light and airy and - and... And the clouds of the magicasl haze seemed to lift, but she didn't move, huffing.

"Ihope so. And I know sometimes you have toi fight so bad people don't take away people." Like her mother. "Soldiers have to. They choose to fight for us at home. So we're not scared. Iyt's not good... But needed."

Then she lazily looked to the corrupt, eyes wide.

"Do you think? I really don't know anything about magic. And I didn'tt hink you were a monster. But you hit me!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:43 am
"So are you?" Laodica blinked. Was... this what her magic did? Then why had the doll broken before... hm. She'd need to experiment with this later. But then Dubhe spoke again, and she had to fight back tears again.

"Don't - don't talk about soldiers, please?" There were things in that topic that she wanted to Forget, forget forever, and bringing it up was sure to make that even harder.

"Maybe? And I was told I'm supposed to fight people like you so I thought you were going to fight me!"

NovaCracker

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:18 pm
Redbud-Tree

"Okay." Dubhe nodded. While proud of her daddy... Did this black dressed senshi have bad memories? Well, she wouldn't press. Instead, she shifted.

"No, I acvtually thought there was a monster, not another person with magic." Dubhe shrugged, looking quite confused.

"Why are we supposed to fight? Is there a war? Where's the leaders?"

SHE WAS CONFUSED. SO CONFUSED.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:37 pm
"I don't know!" Laodica whimpered, wrapping her arms around herself in a protective hug. "All I know is a kitty told me I was magic, then left, and I met another lady later and an evil doll attacked and she said we were supposed to be fighting!"

The other lady hadn't used magic, though, just those round thingies. Maybe - maybe it was magic user versus weapon ones? ... No, no that didn't sound quite right.

"There... there is someone I can ask, but I don't think he'd tell you. Not if we're supposed to be enemies." Not that she wanted to be enemies! But mister spider - Coffinite - wasn't going to be happy if she dragged someone back to his place who was supposed to be against him.

"I... I hope you can find someone who can help you, too?"

NovaCracker

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:18 pm
Redbud-Tree

"Maybe it's not as bad. But... Truthfully I can fight, I understand, but I don't want to." Dubhe shifted, then shrugged. "So maybe we can be friends anyhow? I mean it sounds like politics so it shouldn't matter if a lot of things is propeganda."

Dubhe hummed, reaching and hugged her.

"Besides, the kitties talking was weird and maybe they don't know everything. They're KITTIES."

And kitties were for petting, right?  
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces