Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands
[Round 2] Nina Atali vs. Hisse'Vanda

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
SilverLutz rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:00 pm
User ImageNina shook her head a bit to get her tuft out of her eyes as she sized up the next lion to cross her path. She gave the larger female a smile, although it wasn't very large. She was a fairly conservative girl when it came to showing her emotions although she was very pleased at making it through the first round. Honestly, it was better than she thought she'd do.

"Good luck," she said to the brown female with a little bob of her head.

Alpaca Chobi

Alpaca Chobi generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 4!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:36 pm
SilverLutz

User Image

Hisse'Vande took a step forward sizing up her opponent. She was smaller than herself which Hisse took note of. She didn't feel over confident nor did the lioness feel afraid of her opponent as both were now here for winning matches earlier.

"Good luck to you as well," There was a confident smile upon her maw that she hadn't meant for. "Shall we?"  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Alpaca Chobi generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:43 pm
SilverLutz

Hisse adjusted her paws in a readied stance. This festival was still quite new to her but the lioness had to admit that she was enjoying it quite a bit.

"I suppose I'll go first," She offered as she allowed her back paws to launch her in to the air. She extended a claw sheathed paw as she flew over Nina and managed to make contact to the other females shoulder. Landing gracefully on the other side of Nina was no easy task. While the landing was managed it wasn't an easy one. Hisse found her self a little off balance and did her best to adjust her posture.  
SilverLutz generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:55 pm
Just as in her last bout, Nina decided to bide her time to see what the other lioness would do. The initial jump startled her quite a bit as the brown lioness cleared her easily, a paw swatting her as she flew over her back. Nina turned to face the other female as she landed, trying to swipe at her legs as she hit the ground. Her timing was off, though, and she missed completely.

"Now that was a surprise," she said with a little chuckle. She was small, yes, but she had never been so easily jumped over before!

Alpaca Chobi

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Alpaca Chobi generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:11 pm
SilverLutz

Hisse couldn't help but smile at her opponent. If this was any other setting she'd like to probably chit chat with this lioness but right now the two were in a friendly bout of combat and the brown lioness convinced herself to stay on topic. She was very lucky that her paws hadn't been swiped out from under her given how unstable the landing had been.

The brown lioness took the time to swipe a claw sheathed paw at the smaller lionesses rear this time not doing a launch in the air.  
SilverLutz generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:28 pm
Nina shifted her weight a bit as the brown lioness simply smiled in return. Right, now wasn't the time for talking, now was the time for battle! Well. Kind of battle. She kept her center of gravity low this time so she wouldn't be caught off guard, but the other lioness moved quickly and she didn't have quite enough time to scoot out of the way. The only good thing about that attack was that she had managed to land a hit as well this time. She'd have to be a bit quicker on her paws if she wanted this spar to go on much longer! The larger lioness only needed one more hit to win.

She blew upwards to push her tuft out of her eyes, keeping a keen focus on the other female. Hopefully this time she could give her the slip!

Alpaca Chobi

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Alpaca Chobi generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:08 pm
SilverLutz

Hisse was hit which earned a wider grin for Nina. The larger brown lioness whipped around quickly to strike back at Nina and landed a hit on her shoulder.

"I believe that is the end of the match ~" Hisse backed up from offensive stance to a more relaxed and casual stance she normally had after landing the hit. "Good game. You're pretty quick. I would love to spar with you again if you like ~" That was sincere. Nina may have been small but she had been pretty quick.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:55 pm
And just like that, it was over. Nina felt the whap to her shoulder which halted her mid-swipe, not wanting to hit the other lioness if it wasn't needed. Well then!

"Perhaps we'll meet again next year," she said with a little grin and a nod. "I'll be cheering you on from the sidelines!"

Alpaca Chobi
If you wanna do one more post each to make it count as a full breeding rp I wouldn't mind tagging once more X3

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:20 pm
SilverLutz
I agree <3 I'd love to use this for breeding

Hisse's impossibly wide grin only grew wider at that remark. It really meant a lot to the brown lioness that Nina would be cheering her on. She really felt welcomed by that to have some one cheering her on other than her mate Tadmor who had come with her to this pride. Together the two planned to have a family here some day and the friendliness of the natives made that all that more clear. She felt at home.

"Thank you so much. That means an awful lot. I'll prove you proud I hope." She took a seat. "There are a lot of tough lions here."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:09 pm
Although normally impassive and stoic as the mountains she was named after, Nina couldn't help the wider smile on her face. She nodded as the brown lioness spoke, sure that she could continue on in the rounds.

"Tough...determined might be a better word," she said with a little laugh. The thought of her pridemates as tough was a bit comical given they were a very peaceful pride, although there were one or two rogues that had joined recently that might fall under that category.

"You're one of them, though," she added with a fond tone of voice. "Go get 'em!"

She turned to walk away as well, heading back to the pack of lions that were set to watch the next matches. Perhaps she'd get further next year. Having one win to her name certainly wasn't anything to sniff at, either!

FIN  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

[IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out