Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
[Closed] Strife's Soquili Auctions: Tri/Quad Semicustom Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:05 pm

Current:

Semicustom Triwing/Quadwing Soquili Auction

Starts: now open, ~10:00pm EST on Nov 30 (Local Time)
Ends: 9:00pm EST on December 3rd (Countdown Timer)
(Countdown Timer to snipe guard start)

Min. Increase: 0.1 billion

Please only use multiples of this (0.1bil = 10 platinum), and only post bid values in gold currency.
Please keep in mind that Gaia automatically rounds values after the implementation of the platinum system.
Platinum to gold conversion table by the user PkRs; conversion spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel, .xlsx) by me

Bidding Form: (You may use abbreviated values when bidding, ex. "0.1b" or "100m" instead of "100,000,000" )

[color=coral][size=18][b]Gimme some of those ponies yo[/b][/size][/color]
[b]Username(s):[/b] (If you're bidding as part of a group; please list all usernames here, preferably for each bid! I'd suggest setting up this template for re-use)

[b]Bid (in gold): [/b]

User Image

Previous

Full Custom Soquili Auction

Starts: now, ~8:00am EST on Nov 27th
Ends: 9:00pm EST on November 30th
(Countdown Timer to auction closing)

User Image

Semicustom Triwing/Quadwing Fullsize Soquili Auction
Starts: (Tentative) 12:01am EST on...
Ends: (Tentative) 10:00pm EST on December 3rd
(Countdown Timer)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:46 pm
Auc. Rules:

1. Minimum bid increase is 0.1 billion (= 10 platinum)!
    Please only use multiples of 0.1 billion = 100 million (= 10 platinum) when bidding. Amounts under 0.01 billion (=1 platinum = 10 million) automatically get adjusted in trades.

2. These auctions will run on gold, not platinum currency. Any amounts posted will be assumed to be values for gold, i.e. "1bil" = 1 billion gold.
    I you're using platinum, you must post bids in terms of gold value when bidding (ex. post "Bid: 1 billion" instead of "Bid: 100 platinum." This is for the purpose of consistency for other bidders and myself (conversion table by the user PkRs).

3. Standard shop rules still apply, ex. no legless soq.

4. As per shop rules Mar 2016, only pure gold may be used for auctions.

5. Bids cannot be retracted. Retracting a bid will result in appropriate consequences

6. Joint bids with up to 3 people are possible; up to 3 people may co-bid & co-own a single auction soquili!
    Please keep in mind that co-bidding is between you and your partner(s), and if there is a conflict, the shop will not act as a mediator, etc.
    Anyone in the co-bidding group may submit a bid; you don't need to designate someone as the "official bidder."
    However, please include everyone's usernames in the bid posts your group makes (so it's easier to keep track).

7. Payment must be sent to the auction mule as per July 2017 rules, and will be held as collateral by the shop.
    Note: I will //not// start any work until the payment has been completely transferred to the official mule. If you win, please send the trade immediately if you're bidding on your own, or within 24 hours if you're bidding as a 2- or 3-person group and haven't consolidated your gold.

8. Send your payment ASAP after the auction ends. Please send your form immediately so that I can look over it ASAP. Please discuss your custom/semi with your partners so the form is set up beforehand! You have 24 hours from the last bid to send your auction payment & the form; 24 hours is a hard deadline. (Contact me -- see below -- if there are unusual circumstances). If any changes must be made to the form (ex. something is restricted, or "illegal" by shop rules), you will have 24 hours from the time I contact you to fix it. Missing the deadline without contacting me runs the risk of losing your auction win.
    Payment goes to Soquili Auctions. The trade must be sent in full and transferred over completely, where it will be held until the pet is completed.

Please also note, I really want to hit the ground running on these. I'm working, I'll have limited time during the winter holidays (Dec 20 - Jan 2) and will want to spend the holiday resting, I have to open quota slots by the end of January, my schedule is changing in January, and if all's well I'll have school interviews starting Dec/Jan. Please aid me in finishing early (in Jan) by having your payment and forms ready to go ASAP. However, please note, that I am still allotted 6 months to complete the work in good standing. CYO conversions begin in January, and in accordance with shop rules, colorists who have owed work no longer than 2 months are permitted to participate so I may be converting CYO plush pets as well.

9. Your form must be complete when it is sent to me; I will not make anything that isn't listed on the form.

10. Please do not PM me here. Send all PMs to my mule here, with the term "Auction" in the title.

11. Everyone is eligible for these auctions.

12. Auctions are their own thing; they don't count for bribes, customs, etc. The custom auction, while a full custom, does not count towards a custom cooldown.

13. Snipe guard goes into effect in the last hour (60 minutes). No new bidders may enter in the last hour of the auction. Any bids made during the last 15 minutes extend the auction by another 15 minutes, ex. if the auction is stated to end at 4:00, but someone bids at 3:46, the auction will be extended until 4:01. If someone bids at 3:59, the auction will be extended until 4:14. If someone bids at 4:00, the auction will be extended until 4:15. This continues until no more bids are made for 15 minutes.

See next post for information on the pets & the sort of things you can expect!

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:53 pm
What you can expect, updated: I will be doing two separate auctions, running at different times.

One auction will be a full-custom, anything goes auction. In other words, I'm auctioning off a custom slot!

• Good to go: any edit level, any breed, mutants, purewalkers /cursedwalkers, mutant walkers, custom pelts, custom poses (as per new rules), custom hooves, growing stages, elements, any templates, anything allowed within current shop rules, cosplays, mock-breeding customs, CC customs or semicustoms
      • Restrictions: One soq (no twin/herd helper), no custom non-hoof feet, no near-full (or full) body repaints/redraws
      • Limited: custom feral forms (I will only do custom canid/felid ferals, ex. wolf/mountain lion, but you must provide the reference image). Some things may be challenging to place (human clothes) or more difficult for me than other things (feathers, mecha/steampunk); while these are available, if I have difficulty I will not ask to collab and what you see is what you'll get; ask for these sorts of things at your own risk
Notes:
      • Although this is labeled a custom auction, the winner may choose to use this as a full-custom, a custom with some CC traits, or a semicustom without the limitations of the semicustom form used for my semicustom auction.
        Ex. You can give a longer list of likes/dislikes more images, or say something like "I definitely want traits X, Y, Z" and leave the rest up to me; this is not available for the semicustom auction, which is based on a form). Please keep in mind that any CC/semicustom traits are up to me!
      • If you choose to do so, you may leave parts of the full custom as Colorist's Choice (CC), ex. "Eye color: CC" -- in this case, the specifics of the CC trait would be up to me.
      • Familiars do not come attached to the soquili. In other words, I will not take on a familiar custom together with a soquili custom.
      • Domains are not currently permitted for pets given away via auction.
      • Your form must be complete when it is sent to me; I will not make anything that isn't listed on the form.

The other auction will be a semicustom auction. I'm auctioning off a triwing/quadwing semi based on a form you'll fill out!

• Restrictions: Triwing/quadwing, fullsize, adult-only
      • Extreme edits guaranteed
      • Custom wings (each pair/set uniquely drawn) guaranteed
      • Long custom hair (to knees, possibly longer) guaranteed
      • All NON-FOOT breed traits will be custom-drawn unless you specifically mention a particular template in your likes list!
      • You get to choose the sex of the soq, the inspiration, and some likes/dislikes that include breed traits (see form)
      • Mock-breeding inspirations are okay; use a couple image for the inspiration picture!
      • Please keep in mind that since it is a semicustom, the final result is 100% up to me!

Example of semicustom (sumi-e, quadwing, starry night image) from last time:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:21 pm
Custom auction:
• Tentative start: 8pm EST on the 26th or 27th
• Tentative end: 8pm EST on the 29th or the 30th
• If the end date is set to the 29th, there will be a 1-day(ish) break between this auction and the semicustom auction
• Growing stages: ??? I may allow this for the full-custom auction, but this isn't set in stone yet -- please check back by the 25th/26th
• Can be treated like a semicustom if the winner desires, and the winner has more control over the result/more options than the semicustom auction
• Form: Please use the standard custom form, or a modified custom form (coming soon)
• I will take a look at your custom form before starting any work in order to confirm that your form matches up with shop rules and to discuss anything that may be questionable. Please note that the current standard shop custom rules apply (see here for custom rules, and remember things like no skinwalkers with 2 or more wing sets, etc.). Please keep in mind, I will not be doing nearl-full or full base repaints/redraws (example: entire bionic repaints/full body mecha edits, custom plates/scales/spikes covering 80%+ of the base, full body skeletal edits inside a transparent body, that sort of thing -- examples 1, 2, 3; none of these were made by me). I will do custom poses, fetlocks/fur/feathering/pelts if it doesn't cover the entire body, etc. Bionic/mecha edits are limited (ex. 2 legs, or a head and leg))
• This custom/auction has no cooldown, and doesn't affect your ability to enter customs

Semicustom auction:
• Tentative start: 10pm EST on Nov 30th
• Tentative end: 10pm EST on Dec 2nd or 3rd
• Adult-only soq/no growings, no domains, limited to a triwing/quadwing mutant
• Must be part-angeni per shop rules; per shop rules, tri/quadwings, even if they look like pure angeni, cannot have domains
• Foot situation update: you can choose whether you want paws or hooves. I'll choose a template from the paws, but if you choose hooves they may be custom-drawn feet in accordance with your likes
• Inspiration image: you can use a collage/moodboard for inspiration. Just please use an image, as opposed to linking to pinterest!
• Mock-kids are okay for this auction, and also for the custom auction
• Please keep in mind that I am not bound to using everything in your list of likes, although I will avoid using your dislikes, and the final design is up to me.

Optional Custom Form: (This type of thing is easier on me to determine which traits are edited, which isn't clear/often unspecified by users in the standard form. However, please keep in mind, everything must be included on your form for me to draw/use/color it)
[b]Breed, Sex, etc. all base information:[/b] Ex. full-size adult female, standard build, angeni-kirin-hippogryph traits
[b]List the edits on this pet:[/b] (including but not limited to hair, pelts, accessories, wings, etc. etc. -- every single edit that you want, please list here, in bullet form, with a description/color. Every single edited thing here)
[list=1][*] Example: custom feather wings, pair #1 (top) -- blue-white in color, hex code #whatever if you want a specific color (see [url=http://www.colourlovers.com/colors/search]here[/url])
[*] Example: custom leather wings, pair #2 (bottom, layered underneath top wings)
[*] Example: custom curly mane, down to the kneees, [include link to reference picture]
[*] Example: dragon pendant with smoke, [inlude link to reference picture]
[*] etc... right?
[*]
[*] [/list] [b]List all the template addons to this pet:[/b] Ex. Feather template #2354
^ All this stuff above lets me lay out the edits/template/base for the pet, below lets me lay out the colors v
[b]Describe the markings & colors:[/b]

Semicustom Form:
[b]Sex:[/b] M/F lines
[b]Wings:[/b] choose from Tri/Quad, and from Feather/Leather/Surprise
[b]Feet:[/b] Paws/Hooves (You may not choose the specific type of paws or hooves, although you can list paw/hoof templates you like in the "likes" section below (this does not guarantee a specific foot template/type). Hooves have a chance to be custom-drawn feet; paws are guaranteed to be templated.)
[b]Likes:[/b] Maximum 15. Please list breeds/breed traits you like. Please also list the foot template(s) you like (keep in mind that you are not guaranteed to receive a specific template). If you list specific template, ex "kirin tail style 4," this gives you a chance to receive that specific template. Any non-foot traits listed without mentioning a specific template are guaranteed to be custom drawn, ex. saying "uni tail 8" gives you a chance at getting uni tail #8, but "uni tails" guarantees that you will get a custom drawn uni tail if I give a uni tail to your semicustom soq.
[b]Dislikes:[/b] Maximum 5. Do not list templates.
Inspiration Image: Maximum of 2 inspiration images/moodboards! I may use these together with other themes in your likes list (ex. inspiration image has bones, your likes list has flowers = bones + flowers). You may request that I consider the inspiration images separately/do not combine the concepts in the different images.

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:53 am
old post
Happy Turkey Day everyone! :pray:

I have some clarifications & additions, I still need to check in re: domains for the semicustom! (Update: auctions, even custom auctions, may not include domained pets at this time.) Please refer to the above post for what to expect. However, this is an update post, so if there's any conflicting information, the information in this post overrides the above (and I'll edit the above post again when I have more time) <3

Notes:
• Note: I will //not// start any work until the payment has been completely transferred to the official mule. If you win, please send the trade immediately if you're bidding on your own, or within 24 hours if you're bidding as a 2- or 3-person group and haven't consolidated your gold.
• Please have your form ready before the auction ends! If you're the last bidder, please send me the form immediately after the auction, even if I'm not there to close the auction/announce the winner.
• Please also note, I really want to hit the ground running on these! I'll have limited time during the winter holidays (Dec 20 - Jan 2) and will want to spend the holiday resting, I have to open quota slots by the end of January, my schedule is changing in January, and if all's well I'll have school interviews starting Dec/Jan. Please aid me in finishing early (within 2 months) by having your payment and forms ready to go ASAP. However, please note, that I am still allotted 6 months to complete the work in good standing. CYO conversions begin in January, and in accordance with shop rules, colorists who have owed work no longer than 2 months are permitted to participate so I may be converting CYO plush pets as well.

Multi bidders:
• Up to 3 co-bidders (co-owners) are permitted but please keep in mind that in cases of conflict the shop will not act as a mediator.
• You have 24 hours from the last bid to send your auction, but please send your form immediately so that I can look over it ASAP. Please discuss your custom/semi with your partners so the form is set up beforehand!
• Anyone in the co-bidding group may submit a bid; you don't need to designate someone as the "official bidder." However, please include everyone's usernames in every bid post your group makes, and please refrain from switching between bidders near the very end of the auction (i.e. please only have one person submitting all bids during the last hour of the auction or so).

Custom auction:
• Tentative start: 8pm EST on the 26th or 27th
• Tentative end: 8pm EST on the 29th or the 30th
• If the end date is set to the 29th, there will be a 1-day(ish) break between this auction and the semicustom auction
• Growing stages: ??? I may allow this for the full-custom auction, but this isn't set in stone yet -- please check back by the 25th/26th
• Can be treated like a semicustom if the winner desires, and the winner has more control over the result/more options than the semicustom auction
• Form: Please use the standard custom form, or a modified custom form (coming soon)
Update: I'm willing to make custom/unique skinwalker/purewalker pelts! I may be willing to do unique/custom feral forms depending on the type of animal (limited to canine/feline type pets at this time, but I may be willing to try other pawed animal feral forms -- update soon).
• I will take a look at your custom form before starting any work in order to confirm that your form matches up with shop rules and to discuss anything that may be questionable. Please note that the current standard shop custom rules apply (see here for custom rules, and remember things like no skinwalkers with 2 or more wing sets, etc.). Please keep in mind, I will not be doing full base repaints/redraws (example: entire bionic repaints/full body mecha edits, custom plates/scales/spikes covering 80%+ of the base, full body skeletal edits inside a transparent body, that sort of thing -- examples 1, 2, 3; none of these were made by me). I will do custom poses, fetlocks/fur/feathering/pelts, etc. All other things not listed in restrictions are game, I'm willing to try clothes, insane wings and elemental edits, custom pose within current rules. custom feet, custom body scales like on a kirin/suti, etc. However, please keep in mind that I may be weaker with some things --- ex. steampunk/bionic bodies)
This custom/auction has no cooldown, and doesn't affect your ability to enter customs.

Semicustom auction:
• Tentative start: 10pm EST on Nov 30th
• Tentative end: 10pm EST on Dec 2nd or 3rd
• Adult-only soq/no growings, no domains, limited to a triwing/quadwing mutant
• Must be part-angeni per shop rules; per shop rules, tri/quadwings, even if they look like pure angeni, cannot have domains
• Foot situation update: you can choose whether you want paws or hooves. I'll choose a template from the paws, but if you choose hooves they may be custom-drawn feet in accordance with your likes
• Inspiration image: you can use a collage/moodboard for inspiration. Just please use an image, as opposed to linking to pinterest!
• Mock-kids are okay for this auction, and also for the custom auction
• Please keep in mind that I am not bound to using everything in your list of likes, although I will avoid using your dislikes, and the final design is up to me.

Semicustom Form: (this format, may have updates to #, ex. may increase dislikes to 10 and decrease likes to 10):
Sex: M/F lines
Wings: Tri/Quad
Feet: Paws/Hooves (You may not choose the specific type of paws or hooves, although you can list paw/hoof templates you like in the "likes" section below (this does not guarantee a specific foot template/type). Hooves have a chance to be custom-drawn feet; paws are guaranteed to be templated.)
Likes: Maximum 15. Please list breeds/breed traits you like. Please also list the foot template(s) you like (keep in mind that you are not guaranteed to receive a specific template). If you list specific template, ex "kirin tail style 4," this gives you a chance to receive that specific template. Any non-foot traits listed without mentioning a specific template are guaranteed to be custom drawn, ex. saying "uni tail 2" gives you a chance at getting uni tail #2, but "uni tails" guarantees that you will get a custom drawn uni tail if I give a uni tail to your semicustom soq.
Dislikes: Maximum 5. Do not list templates.
Inspiration Image: Maximum of 2 inspiration images/moodboards! I may use these together with other themes in your likes list (ex. inspiration image has bones, your likes list has flowers = bones + flowers). You may request that I consider the inspiration images separately/do not combine the concepts in the different images.

Example of semicustom (sumi-e, quadwing, starry night image) from last time:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:43 am
Now starting!
I'll be away/about for most of the day. Please PM any questions to my mule here

Full Custom Soquili Auction

Starts: now open, ~8:00am EST on Nov 27 (Local Time)
Ends: 9:00pm EST on November 30th (Countdown Timer)

Min. Increase: 0.1 billion

Please only use multiples of this (0.1bil = 10 platinum), and only post bid values in gold currency.
Please keep in mind that Gaia automatically rounds values after the implementation of the platinum system.
Platinum to gold conversion table by the user PkRs; conversion spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel, .xlsx) by me

Bidding Form: (You may use abbreviated values when bidding, ex. "0.1b" or "100m" instead of "100,000,000" )

[color=dodgerblue][size=18][b]Gimme some of those ponies yo[/b][/size][/color]
[b]Username(s):[/b] (If you're bidding as part of a group; please list all usernames here, preferably for each bid! I'd suggest setting up this template for re-use)

[b]Bid (in gold): [/b]

User Image

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

The Dawn of Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:28 am
Gimme some of those ponies yo
Username(s): The Dawn of Twilight

Bid (in gold): 20 bil heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:29 am
Username(s): fatal irony, Honeyteatree, and stormflower

Bid (in gold): 50bil  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:31 am
Username(s): Tara de Draiocht

Bid (in gold): 100b  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:55 am
Username(s): DarkenWoodWolf

Bid (in gold): 200 bil  

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:57 am
Username(s): Kyjoto

Bid (in gold): 250 Bil  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:47 am
Username(s): DarkenWoodWolf

Bid (in gold): 1 tril  

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:55 am

Bid (in gold): 1.2tril  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:55 am

Bid (in gold): 1.001 tril  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:56 am
Disregard my post XD. Storms bid is the valid one. I didn't realise she was bidding. Clearly we need to work on our coordination XD  
Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff