Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Rethinking The Unknown (Trevel/Eckios)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"The probability of success is difficult to estimate; but if we never search the chance of success is zero."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:17 pm
Eckios had often dreamed of what it would be like to go into outer space one day. From his view on the ground, the glimmering stars above held countless wonders unlike anything on Alternia. Sometimes he would reach up, grasping in vain to the night sky as if he would pull down a star, and hold it within his palms. With his poor depth perception, it usually looked ridiculous to anyone passing by...but for the tealblood, it hardly mattered. Space was so obscure and mysterious! It was an exciting topic without question.

So when he heard the broadcast in between one of the shows Trevel was watching he had peeked from around the corner with wide shimmering eyes. A chance to maybe help out the military sounded cool! However, the real interest was the hot topic of maybe going into outer space! He had no idea how it would work, all he wanted was to have a chance at being close to the action.

Of course, Kio was supposed to be working. He spent most of his nights doing whatever was needed around Trevel's hive as agreed upon. Eckios missed his troll mom and dad... he wanted to talk to Trevel about seeing them, and going up into outer space. Surely he would understand...right?

Shyly, he went looking for Trevel. Worrying at his bottom lip, he prayed the other would be receptive to his ideas....he rarely asked him for much and worked extra hard.

"Trevel...can I ask you something?" Kio asked softly as he peeked around the corner, looking at him with a hopeful expression.

He would understand..! Hopefully..?

Hobo Pixi

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:01 pm
Trevel was lounging around in his game room, watching wrestling. The shield was fairly entertaining as were a few of the other wrestlers but his favorite part about wrestling was the violence. Some trolls said this sport is fake but the purple blood hardly cared if it was or not... he was just pleased to see the act of violence. He wondered if he could get his servants to wrestle and battle it out. A small smirk crossed his face at the thought. He’d likely never actually enact on that curiosity but the thought was there.

Trevel stretched out an yawned, changing the channel to see if anything else was on. He raised a brow at an advertisement for space. What was this?... interesting. He watched the ad before changing the channel. Why bother with space? The purpleblood was perfectly fine on the ground in his domain, there wasn’t a need to go exploring. Besides, if he wanted to explore.. he’d just send a servant to do it for him... his time was precious.

Just as Trevel was about to get up, Kio spoke to him. He looked at the tealblood, uninterested in his question. “What is so important that you aren’t working?” He asked, moving to him. “Go on, spit it out.” He growled.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:05 pm
Eckios smoothed his work uniform out as he fidgetted a bit. It had taken a lot of courage to come talk to Trevel about what was on his thinkpan. Kio couldn't help it with all the advertisements running. This, of course, meant he needed to go out of the mansion. The little tealblood wasn't allowed to leave without Trevel's permission. Yet the topic of space was enough to get his imagination brimming with excitement. As far back as he could remember, he would crawl onto the upper level of his hive, and lay under the stars.

His visible good eye flickered from the television to his purpleblood. "I made sure everything was done first b..before I came." He explained, making sure Trevel knew he wasn't just doing this to slack off. "I..wanted to ask you about the space program..c..can we go? I really want to see what it's like up there." The smaller troll worried at his bottom lip.

"Please Trevel...oh please can we? I love star gazing and..I don't know if kids can go up into space, but even being around a spaceship would be so cool.." He explained, pleading with the other. Eckios was not a particularly violent troll. However, the fact their race had once been able to travel into the reaches of space was ingrained in Kio. Trolls used to reach far and wide into the galaxy as conquers. Eckios's reasoning for seeing space, of course, was far more innocent.

Going silent, he peered at the other with a searching expression.

Hobo Pixi

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas