Reply Poll Guild of DOOM
Happy October 29th 2017

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you enjoying Hocus Pocus Hall?
  Yep, I already maxed out my level.
  Not really, I tried it but haven't gotten too far.
  Nope.
View Results

longaps

Relentless Gaian

33,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:45 am
I have tried the Hocus Pokus Hall event for this Halloween and am not impressed. I do not like to attack others and the Healing others doesn't pay off in Experience very quickly. Everyone has a max MP (magical points) of 20. It takes 2 postings in the forum to bring your MP back to 20 and it subtracts 2 MP for each heal and only gives 1 EXP (experience point). Since each level is harder and harder to reach, you will literally spend many hours just trying to get the points necessary to level up.

UPDATE: ...and now the heals are up to 50 points each but you still have to get 100,000 points to reach level 10.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:55 am
longaps
I have tried the Hocus Pokus Hall event for this Halloween and am not impressed. I do not like to attack others and the Healing others doesn't pay off in Experience very quickly. Everyone has a max MP (magical points) of 20. It takes 2 postings in the forum to bring your MP back to 20 and it subtracts 2 MP for each heal and only gives 1 EXP (experience point). Since each level is harder and harder to reach, you will literally spend many hours just trying to get the points necessary to level up.
Actually they have change the math and are now giving 5 points for each heal.  

event_medic

Durem Citizen

LimeyFish8

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:24 pm
Are these events like when they introduced houses? I have been away a long long time, and a galaxy far far-Stop that! No, that is far too silly.
Anyone? Two references in one?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:00 am
Unfortunately, I do not remember the details of the house release to say that the Halloween event is anything like it or not. As for the references, I do like a good reference and those were as good as any I have heard.  

longaps

Relentless Gaian

33,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50

LimeyFish8

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:56 pm
It was bad, I don't know a video game I can relate it to, just boring and pointless.
That was a Star Wars and Monty Python Flying Circus reference.  
Poll Guild of DOOM

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games