Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP](ΦωΦ)(Dirge and Toki)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:28 am
"This time of year is simply the best. It is so festive."

There is nothing like walking down the town's main street during Halloween. It is not the same kind of festivals Toki sees back at home - European decor is just so charming.

She wanders aimlessly, craning her head to look around, and taking as many pictures as she can.

Carhop Cavalier
BLESSS UUUUU

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:45 pm
Dirge was out and about in search of even more candy and snacks, the last of his Mountain Boo still a little stain on his upper lip. Halloween always brought out the best candies and foods, like deep fried dough with a sticky glaze, spiced cakes, and rock candy! His face lit up at the smells and sights of all the booths, completely unaware of his surroundings.

Especially the small demon girl he absolutely plowed into.

"Ah!!! I'm so sorry!!!"

PyroGoth

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:21 pm
"Yes, this is definitely the best time of the ye--OOOMPH."

One moment she's exploring, and the next she's sitting on the ground, camera still clutched safely in one hand, townspeople weaving their way nonchalantly around her.

"What did I walk into this ti--oh!"

The person she walked into is standing directly in front and looking decidedly apologetic. And a little hungry.

"Hello, hello! Everything is fine! I am fine."

A conversation is more important than the menial task of getting back to her feet, so she stays on the ground. It looks like people won't kick her, anyway.

"Happy Halloween! This is very festive, hmm? You, ah, seem like the kind of person who appreciates snacks. This is the best time of year for that!"

Sitting puts her at the perfect height to notice the little skull charm on his bracelet. His very shiny bracelet.

"Ooh! You are a student. I am also a student! It is always nice to meet a classmate. I am Toki! Hello!"

She waves her non-camera-clutching arm, nearly whacking a passerby. "Oops."

Carhop Cavalier

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:20 am
She was fine, her camera was fine, and Dirge was now fine. His whole body heaved with a heavy sigh of relief, and he squatted down to her level to either offer a hand or sit there with her. The boil had yet to decide.

"Uh, happy Halloween, yeah." A toothy smile, he got more comfortable since she wasn't yelling. "I do love snacks! Anything easy and sweet or salty...or sweet and salty!!!" Orange eyes went wide and he nodded eagerly. "I've heard rumors of this donut, sold by that cute Doppelganger and Baku couple... it's apparently got spicy screamnuts, dark chocolate drizzle, and big flakes of scream salt. Oooh I want to try it!" The Kasha boil was actually drooling, in public. So much for proper etiquette.

Oh right, manners. "My name's Dirge, and it's nice to meet you too Toki." He decided to sit across from her, cross legged and fiddling with his bracelet. "You new to the school?"

PyroGoth

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:32 am
"That sounds amazing. I must try it. We must try it."

What a nice student. How appreciative of good food. Certainly an admirable trait.

"It is very nice to meet you! I enrolled recently. I'm trying very hard to attend class--well, not now. Now is the time for celebration! And eating. And avoiding homework, and all that. Are you also new? I have not seen you on campus!"

She looks around - the people in town are doing an incredibly good job at weaving around them. She feels like a rock in a stream. She looks back, and--is he actually drooling?

"Are, uhm, are you perhaps a little...hungry? Maybe we should go buy those donuts? Or there are food stalls right here, if you, ah, cannot wait!"

Carhop Cavalier

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:25 pm
The kasha boil hurriedly wiped the saliva away with his arm, careful not to get his sleeves filthy with the drool. Mother would kill him if she had to buy another set of traditional robes. Gossamer was apparently pretty expensive, but Dirge only wore them because of how damned comfy they were. Plus, it was supposedly proper to wear your finest for festivals, or whatever. "Ah...yeah, I haven't eaten since..." When was the last time he ate? "The last time I ate."

Growing Boil, indeed.

"Ehh...class is boring. I'd rather just hunt and play video games all day." Dirge shrugged, beginning to stand. "I've been around for a bit, I guess. Twoish years? Yeah." He rolled his shoulders, reaching down to help the ghoul up. "But enough talk!! Food!"

PyroGoth

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:20 pm
"Oooh. Your clothing seems so soft. So comfortable. How nice!"

It also seems a little expensive. Perhaps she could consider saving for some of that cloth.

"Yes! Video games! They are such fun, hmm? What do you play? We must play together sometime! This month is the perfect time to relax. And speaking of relaxing, there is nothing better than good food."

She gets up, craning her head, trying to look at the food stalls lining the street. They glitter with festival lights, and a hundred different amazing smells. She can feel her wallet emptying already.

"What do you want to eat? Street food? Sweets? Those donuts? ALL OF THEM?"

Carhop Cavalier
FOOD SELFIE INCOMING AFTER I HIT 600 WORDS

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:33 pm
Did she just say...ALL of them? Dirge went slack jawed, realizing that Toki was his equal. Amazing, he thought, blinking furiously. No one had ever matched Dirge’s appetite before. But now...

Wow. The boil picked his jaw off the floor, wiping a little more drool away. “Oh, uh, do you wanna feel them? I can give you a set, Mummy sent me here with about 10, and I outgrew a couple...” Dirge didn’t even realize the implications of 1) giving a ghoul his clothing and 2) how precious of heirlooms those could be.

He held out his arm, so Toki could touch the sleeve. “All the food sounds good... maybe we should start with savory? Oh! Like that roasted chicken cart over there!!!” Dirge ran off, miraculously not plowing over anyone but rather parting the crowd like the Red Sea. He could smell the dead pepper and terrorgon mixed with blistered skin already.

“PyroGoth”
WHOOPS DIRGE IS IN LOVE LOL

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:55 pm
"That is so nice! Your parents take very good care of you. My goodness. This really is such good material. In my city, people prefer silk, but it is somewhat delicate and--if I may say so--a little overpriced..."

She does not particularly mind what clothing is made of, as long as it can withstand copious amounts of running around. But! Free! Clothes!

"Why, that is so kind of you! And so practical, since you cannot wear them--"

A memory of her brother's serious face and disapproving voice float through her mind.

"--I mean, uhm, since they are presents from your family, perhaps it would be better to keep them?"

Goodbye, free clothes...

"But you are correct! Food foremost! Some of these carts only open once a year, and the festival is almost over. Quickly! Onwards!"

Carhop Cavalier
JUST QUICKLY GRAB A BUNCH OF FOOD AND TOKI WILL TAKE A PICTURE OF THEM

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:58 am
Dirge was already eons ahead of Toki, loading up on as much festive foods he could. Small roasted hens with some sort of bright, toxic sludge orange glaze. Huge sticks of twisted, fried and salted dough drizzled with piping hot butter. Every sort of meat on a stick you could think of, and some shockers in there like deep fried Eyebat eyeballs and caramel covered Soul Treat hearts. The boil somehow managed to fit all this and more into his arms, and eve had a long loop of super spicy snake sausages hung around his neck. Yet, to top it all off, Dirge held one of the delicious, chocolatey, salty, oozing and rich donuts in his mouth.

You'd never seen a Kasha smile so wide when he turned to Toki. "This is the life." He gulped, chewing through snacks with leisure. "And don't worry about the clothes - not gonna have scarelings that can fit them for a looooooong time."

PyroGoth
ALL THE FOODS

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:45 am
Oh no. Everything looks fantastic. She watches her new friend rush from store to store with astounding speed is he wearing those sausages like a necklace? She needs to get in on that.

"Friend! Hold on! My goodness, your haul is amazing--I mean, let's take a photo to commemorate this meeting! Although that store over there smells incredible...NO. Quick, before I get distracted again! Come here! ...Also, can I have a bite of that donut?"

She manages to take one picture before the siren call of the food stalls proves just too strong.

"Oh my. It turned out quite well. Here, take a copy! Uh...you do not have any hands free. Not to worry! Let's just stick it in your pocket over here."

User Image

Carhop Cavalier
THANK YOU FOR THE POINTS PUMPS FIST HECK YEAHHHH

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas