[CHAL] Let me in! (Mononoke & SMM)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:17 pm
User Image
It was early in the day, she had had a decent breakfast and she was well rested. She was ready to challenge, to get in to this warring reaving, strong pride. It had been a long time since she had truly belonged here and all of the whispering of this pride told her this was the place she was meant to be, this was the place she belonged, she just had to prove that.

She had been hanging around the borders for days, watching, waiting, calculating. She had even watched another duel and now she knew exactly what it was that was expected of her, she stood and roared out a challenge.

The black and white female stood, her dark eyes shining excitedly, her claws kneeding the ground. She hoped luck was with her though her skill as a fighter had to mean something, right?  
Syrius Lionwing rolled 5 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 2, 1, 3 Total: 12 (5-20)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:18 pm
((Forgot to roll))  

Syrius Lionwing

Syrius Lionwing rolled 5 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 3, 3, 4 Total: 18 (5-20)

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 10:48 am
User ImageThe massive brown lioness padded over the rise. A challenge was good excercise and the lioness who called for the challenge seemed rough and ready.

Good, she was rearing for a fight. It had been a while since she saw a challenge. It would be a very nice change of pace.

“Greetings” she rumbled pulling to a swift stop.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 11:01 am
Mononike beamed at the other female. She was huge, she felt a touch daunted but size had never stopped her before. She gave a curt nod and moved to close the gap between herself and the approaching female. She was pretty glad she was challenging a lady, especially one as fearsome looking as this female.

“I hope you won’t be too upset if I take you out.” She grins, her tail lashing behind her.  

Syrius Lionwing

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 11:10 am
SMM scoffed and smirked, she wouldn’t be upset at all. “Of course I won’t be upset, but I have never made it easy on any challenger.” The lioness padded forward and leapt, her massive moody shifted way faster than she looked. She was deceptively swift, she may have been huge, but her body was pure muscle and sinew. There was very little fat on the female.

She shouldered the female roughly, hoping to end this fight without bloodshed.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 11:37 am
The black and white lioness skipped to one side as the lioness tried to shoulder her. She avoided the shoulder shove by only a little though she felt the lioness’s shoulder on her rump, which rolled her off balance. She felt her shoulder touch the ground, luckily she landed quite softly and managed to roll herself back in to a stand.

This lioness wasn’t messing around. She had to re-think her strategy if she was going to win.  

Syrius Lionwing

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:14 am
SMM grinned broadly, the lioness was here for a fight at least, she was a scrappy little creature. She wouldn’t be unhappy if the lioness could beat her. That didn’t mean she was going to go easy on her though.

The speed of the smaller lioness didn’t escape her notice, she could lose to a faster opponent, she had in the past, but she was old enough to know that speed meant a lot of expended energy, she just has to wait it out. She would get tired and that was when she could strike.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:17 am
The black and white lioness frowned, she wanted to make an assault on the larger lioness but the way she moved, it felt like she was trying to hit a boulder. Darting in she pounced off a rock and bodily propelled herself at the large brown lioness.

She placed a direct hit, she felt her paws make contact but she didn’t have tine to check if that had done it. The other lioness knew exactly how to fight and if she was caught in that grasp she knew she would lose.  

Syrius Lionwing

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:22 am
SMM didn’t miss the full on pounce but she knew how to take a hit from a lion almost half her size, she braced. A smile pulled at her lips. She was fast, but not fast enough, swiping at the fleeing legs she caught the black and white females paw and yanked, hard pulling her to the ground.

“I think you’re almost done here love, you can try again soon though. I’ll be out on a reaving next time.” She chuckles, Mononoke could maybe beat her in a fight, it wasn’t unheard of and smaller lions had beaten her in the past but this was not one of those times.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:27 am
She hit the ground heavily any air that had been in her lungs was pushed out and she gasped for breath. She lay quiet for a moment while the other female gave her little speech. Gloating. She knew she couldn’t carry on. Though she had tried the breath gone from her body confirmed she was done.

The black and white lioness gave a nod and after a few more deep cleansing breaths she struggled to her paws and walked away. “When I get in let me be on your side lady.” she smiled grudgingly and slowly trotted off to nurse what she thought would be a headache and a few bruised ribs. She would return at some point and when she did she would insist on becoming a reaver and joining the giant ladies party.  

Syrius Lionwing

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:30 am
SMM smiled broadly, she was glad the monotone lioness wasn’t going to give up just because of this defeat, she was going to come back and fight someone else.

“When you get in, I’ll welcome you.” She rumbled watching as the lioness walked away, a pride in her walk, she wasn’t defeated completely, that was good.

The chocolate brown lioness gave a nod and turned away from the border, she did enjoy the odd little scuffle but the feeling of wanderlust was once again upon her it was time to find a crew and go on a reaving, maybe, when she came back, she would have a scrappy new friend whom she could initiate in the way of the stormborn.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:32 pm
Mononoke glanced backwards, she wished she had managed to join the pride on her first attempt but that hadn’t been possible. She would try again, she would fight and claw her way in to the Viking pride. One day.

She smiled at the bronze lioness and nodded her head, she hoped she would get another chance to fight the large brown female or maybe even make a friend of her. She had a feeling she would need some strong friends when she eventually got in to the pride. Soon, soon she would get in and she would strive to be the very best.  

Syrius Lionwing

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff