Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Strickland Family ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sequine

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:21 pm
Members:

Sebastian Strickland - Father (NPC)
Dahlia Strickland - Mother (NPC)
Daniel Strickland - Son

Accepted by: Weasley 10/29/17
Updates Accepted by: *crew signature*
Accepted Characters: Daniel Strickland 10/29/17

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:29 pm
Hi, my name is Daniel Strickland

But I mostly go by Danny

I'm a male

I'm 11 years old.

My birthday is June 13th

My dream job is (what does your person want to do? Even if you have a job right now, does your character want to do something else?)

My blood status is muggleborn

The school I will be going to is Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

The house I'm in is N/A

I'm currently with N/A

People can describe me as a mixed bag I guess. And that's all I will say. Nah, I'm just fooling! I like to joke around, but I know when to be serious when the situation calls for it. I like to have my way like everyone does, and I love to argue. Especially since I usually win because the other person just gets tired of talking. You'd think that because of that I'm quite the talker, but not so. I enjoy having time to myself and diving deep into my hobbies (like video games), which is what my parents say is a big reason why I have no friends. They try to say it nicer than that, but I get the picture. I'm smart, remember?

My background story is A background story? I'm only eleven bloody years old! Well, if you say so. I was born in Sheffield, England to a mother and father like most people. I don't think my parents like each other much, because ever since I could form a thought correctly, they've always given me the impression they don't. I guess it's good I'm an only child, so their hatred of each other doesn't effect my non-existent siblings. Okay, I guess they don't hate each other, but they certainly don't love each other like they're supposed to. Moving on from that depressing stuff, I went to a private boys school up until I got this fancy letter from Pigwarts, and.. well, I'm excited. No more stuffy old professors! No more stuck up students! At least I hope not.

I enjoy Video games! Cartoons! Movies! Animals! Super heroes!

I despise Math. Boring professors. Bad movies. Stuffy old music. Peanuts.

I'm afraid of the dark...

My strengths are working with animals and arguing (or debating if you wanna call it that)

My flaws are Working with people and working with numbers.

I look like this.

My wand is a 11 inch walnut wand with raven feather core

My pet is a British shorthair cat named WorldDestroyer

My O.W.L. Scores Are:
(Add each class you will take an OWL in at the appropriate time)

My N.E.W.T. Scores Are:
(Add each class you will take a NEWT in at the appropriate time)  

Sequine

The Graveyard (Trash)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff