Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Halloween-R] Now You See It [Cadence x Guinevere][Fin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:25 am
Walking home in the autumn was always a treat. Walking home in the summer or the winter or even sometimes in the spring was a chore. What with heat, and cold and pollen. Three of the four purest evils in the world. But the autumn had none of those things. One thing that it did seem to have was strange things. Strange things and stranger things…and right now, perhaps one of the strangest things that Cadence had yet noticed was on the old church which had caught fire last month. It had been a beautiful building. Catholic, of course…that attributed to the gaudy architecture. Though…something was strange tonight.

Cadence passed this building every night, it was on her way home…and last night had been the first night she had really noticed the gargoyle, illuminated in the light from the moon…looking…creepy. Very creepy. And tonight as she went passed again, fully intending to look at the stone effigy once more, it just…wasn’t there.

Blinking rapidly, the girl frowned, and began walking closer to the church, fully intending to make a full circle around it. Perhaps she was at the wrong angle? Perhaps…

The sound of…wings? Large wings made her freeze and she glanced up, suddenly feeling…more afraid than confused.

There was something spooky about walking home alone in the autumn that she didn’t like to think about…though now she was faced with it…she couldn’t…not think about it. “H-hello?”

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:44 am
Guinevere wasn't much for religion, but she was one for eminently climbable architecture, and a burned-out church had that in spades. It also had danger, which meant it was a challenge, which was fun. She wouldn't have attempted it as Abigail, but as Guinevere? She could totally move fast enough to bounce off a breaking beam, and catch herself quick enough if she found a bad handhold.

She knew this church, but she'd only tried scaling ti once, when she'd noticed the new gargoyle as a goal to get to, but this time, as she approached, she realized it....just wasn't there.

She frowned. It had definitely been there. Climbing on top of it had been her crowning achievement last time. She even had a selfie on her senshiphone to commemorate it. But now....

Now there was no gargoyle, the sound of wingbeats, and what looked like a lone civilian. Guinevere frowned and jogged up to the girl, hoping she looked sufficiently heroic. Especially because. Oh. Gosh. that was...that was a very cute girl.

"Miss, are you alright?" She asked, trying to sound as noble and heroic as possible.

Orangeish Sherbert

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:57 pm
A breathy squeak escaped Cadence’s lips as suddenly another person appeared out of seemingly nowhere…a person who looked as though they were already dressed up for Halloween. Frowning slightly as her heart began to resume a more normal rhythm, the girl reached into her pocket and withdrew a cellphone, which had a small charm attached, protecting the headphone jack from harm.

She took a moment to glance at the charm, then back to her would be savior. “…Are you dressed as a Sylveon for Halloween? Because if you are…that’s…a pretty good costume.” Cadence moved a little closer, all thoughts of the strange wing noises forgotten as she reached out to inspect the craftsmanship of the outfit. “Did you make this? What fabric did you use? Are you a cosplayer or did you just make it for Halloween?”

Pausing, she looked hard at Guinevere’s face. “…If you made it for Halloween, I’m going to have to let you know that you’re a few days early, and perhaps…you should wait until the actual day?”

Hesitating for a moment, Cadence gave a little grin. “Regardless…do you think I could get a picture with you? I…”

The strange noise started up again, and all of the thoughts of pokemon and cosplays and Halloween were suddenly gone from the lavender haired girl’s mind. “What…what is that?” Her thoughts went back to pokemon and she idly wondered for half a moment if perhaps it was yet another cosplayer…or if perhaps it was one of the strange cartoon creatures themselves…perhaps it really was that time of year where anything could happen…besides…wasn’t this city already overrun with monsters? Why couldn’t it add a few cute ones into the mix too?

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:07 pm
Guinevere felt a moment of confusion, watchingt he girl pull out her phone -- but then her eyes fell on the charm, and she almost started laughing. She managed to suppress it, but only just. It was...a strange twist of luck, that she would run into someone who clearly loved the Pokemon that her uniform seemed, somehow, improbably, based on. She could lie, she supposed, and say that she was dresse up, but...well...

"Ah, not quite dressed for Halloween, no," she said, and she stood still to allow the other girl to examine the fabric of her fuku. Any kind of attention from a cute girl was nice, evil monstrer lurking around or no, and Guinevere was all too happy to let herself have a little bit of fun in her rescue efforts. So she flashed a smile, and shook her head. "I didn't make it, either, sorry to disappoint."

She waited for the other girl to finish examining her outfit before she gave a dramatic little bow, with a flourish.

"Sailor Guinevere, at your service," she said. "You could say this is my superhero costume." She gave a broad wink, and then laughe.d "And I'd love to get a picture with you." Goodness, would she ever. She'd hoped to play hero, and this was better than she could have imagined. An absolute delight, really.

But she was distracted from her excitement by the returned sound of wingbeats, and her expression turned serious, moving so that if she had to block the creature from hurting this poor civilian, she could. She could admit she didn't have a lot of experience gfighting, but she'd heard aobut all kinds of strange youma - a gargoyle didn't seem all that far-fetched, in the grand scheme of things. So she was well and prepared for it to be a monster out to attack them.

"I'm not sure what it is," she admitted, "but if something comes for us, let em handle it, alright? Like I said," and she gave another cheery smile, "I'm a superhero. So relax, luv, I've got you."

Orangeish Sherbert

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:34 pm
“Oh, well…it is very well made, even if you aren’t the one who did make it…perhaps you could let me know the company? I’m pretty big on theater and we’re always looking for new costumes and costume designers…” Cadence knew she was letting herself get distracted once again, but this was…this was kind of exciting. Though…when the Sylveon cosplayer said that she was a super hero and would take care of whatever was making the sounds…Cadence was less than skeptical.

“I don’t…is this some sort of candid camera show then? A beautiful super hero dressed like a cospalyer swoops in to save the poor unknowing girl who’s walking home at night? Because it sounds either like a reality television show, or the start of some trashy romance novel…and if it’s one of the two, I’m interested, but if someone is filming, I would like at least a minute or two to do my hair, because I’m quite sure I look like a waif.”

She ran her fingers through her short purple hair and glanced around, trying not to make it too obvious for the cameras…wherever they might be hiding. “I’ll still act scared when the monster or whatever it is comes, I promise. So you don’t have to worry about me blowing your cover.”

Cadence winked and then pulled her best terrified face, moving closer to the other girl and clutching her arm. “What…what do you think it is?” No…she had asked that already…shoot. “I believe you. You’ll protect me no matter what!” There. That was more like it.

Eat it up, America.

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:29 am
Guinevere put a hand over her mouth to cover her laugh. It was so cute, this girl's certainty that she had to be dressed up, but then, that did make more sense than "I'm a magical soldier in a magical war," so she supposed she couldn't laugh too much.

"No, no cameras!" Guinevere assured, and this time she didn't bother to cover her laugh, but it sounded fond, not mocking -- because it was. This was just...too cute. "Though if you'd like it to be a romance novel, we could make that happen, luv." She gave a broad, teasing wink. That, at least, would be better than the horror story the night seemed to be trying to be.

Or, well, maybe it wouldn't do to argue too much. If this girl thought it was all fake, then she'd hopefully be less scared, and that would be better for both of them. Besides, she wasn't exactly going to complain about a pretty girl wrapping herself around her arm.

"That's right, luv, I will. Whatever beastie is coming, I promise I've got it good and handled."

Now where was the damned thing?

Orangeish Sherbert

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:40 am
Cadence frowned slightly, glancing back up at the other girl. Why was she laughing? Just because Cadence had outed her…she should be upset or annoyed…if this was a television show…there shouldn’t be laughter from the person who was under cover trying to get a reaction…right? Unless that was part of the act! Yeah, that made sense. Lull the unsuspecting victim into a false sense of security, make her really think that it was all real. Well. Cadence wasn’t going to fall for it. Not today, at least.

“Wait…what?”

Her mind whirled trying to go back to something that the cosplayer had said. “…R-romance novel? What?”

What did that even mean?

When the strange creature showed up, large wings flapping, tiny hands reaching for her and large mouth bared in a frightening snarl, Cadence screamed and really did cling to Guinevere, terror washing through her. “Th-that’s some pretty nifty effects I…”

Maybe this wasn’t a set up…but…but it couldn’t be real…right?

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:51 pm
Guinevere reached up and patted Cadence's cheek, the sort of fondly affectionate flirting she was incapable of helping. It was cute, watching her fluster and try to justify what was happening.

"Don't you worry about that," she said, but she was all seriousness when she caught a glimpse of the monster coming back for another pass. Her grin turned from flirty to cocky, projecting confidence so her civilian companion wouldn't be too scared.

She slid an arm around Cadence's waist, holding her close, and brought the opposite foot up and around to aim a kick to the thing's face. Her magic would be useless here, but that was fine. Guinevere was all ready for some good old fashioned fisticuffs. With a gargoyle. To protect a fair lady.

God, she loved being a magical girl.

Orangeish Sherbert

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:39 pm
Cadence’s eyes were dilated from the confused horror that had her frozen. So…this wasn’t any sort of hidden camera set up. This was really happening. They were really getting attacked by some strange evil gremlin and she was really being protected by a very attractive Sylveon cosplayer.

For a moment, the purple haired girl thought for sure that she was going to faint, and only the strong grip of Guinevere’s arm around her kept her steady.
The kick to the face made the creature scream in fury, bearing tiny fists at the senshi, and apparently, it was enough to warrant the thing leaving. Death wasn’t worth it. Not today.

With a few hard flaps of leathery wings, the creature sped off, up and away from the two trouble makers.

Cadence felt quite dizzy by the end of all of this and tried to pull away from the firm grip of her rescuer, finally achieving success and sinking to the ground, taking in deep, steadying breaths. “Y-you saved me…that…that was actually…really happening? There was a monster and…you kicked it and it r-ran from us?” Her normally pale skin was even paler in the streetlight and she felt quite clammy. “I…I’m not sure I like that. At all, if I’m going to be honest here.”

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:56 pm
Guinevere felt a surge of triumph when the thing soared off, a broad grin crossing her face. "Yeah, that's right! Get out of here!" She shouted after it, and she was feeling pretty damn good about the whole thing until she felt the girl at her side pulling away. Guinevere let her go and then turned, trying to hang onto her confident facade.

"Yeah, darling, sorry, that was...unfortunately real." She said, and she knelt down in front of Cadence, reaching out to rest her hands on the girl's thighs. "Hey. Look at me. We're okay, you're okay." She gave a broad smile. "And you're real lucky too, luv, you've got your very own magical soldier to keep you safe all night tonight!"

Relentless optimism. Aggressive confidence. Surely the best way to ensure this poor civilian was comfortable was to make her feel as safe as Gwen could make her.

Orangeish Sherbert

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:58 pm
Cadence blinked, the words that the cosplaying superhero spoke pulling her out of whatever daze she was currently residing in. “You…you’re going to stay with me all night? You swear?”

She glanced at the hands on her thighs and reached for one, rather impulsively. “I want you to do it. I don’t want to be alone. Not tonight. Please. If you’re my magical soldier now, you’ll stay at my house in case that thing follows us, okay?” Her voice rose in pitch and she seemed on the verge of hysteria, the panic in her eyes causing them to dilate more than normal in the dim light.

“Promise me. Come home with me. I’ll…I’ll feed you. Hell, I’ll pay you if I have to just…just keep me safe.” It seemed like a fair request, and Cadence could have sworn she heard the soft flapping of wings off in the distance, and the sound made her press closer to the cosplayer, trembling just slightly.

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:00 pm
Guinevere nodded, very seriously. "All night, luv, if that's what you need." Whatever it took to make sure this sweet thing felt as safe as possible.

She'd never fancied herself any kind of knight, or hero--at best she figured on being the dashing rogue--but hell, getting turned into a fancy sparkly magical girl might have been just the push she needed to do something a little more heroic with herself.

"I don't think I can stay all magical all night? And I sohuldn't, if I'm coming home with you, I'd be a big old beacon for baddies, but I promise, I can power right back up in a jiffy." She took a breath, and Sailor Guinevere faded away in a shower of sparkles, and what was left was just Abbie.

"Hi. I'm Abigail, but pretty girls like you get to call me Abbie." She winked, playfully, and hoped keeping a light heart about it might make the other girl smile. "When I'm all pink and fancy, my secret superhero identity's Sailor Guinevere."

Orangeish Sherbert

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:02 pm
Cadence blinked and seemed more than a little surprised to see a normal, everyday person come from out of the beautiful pink clad super hero…and she wasn’t quite sure that…she was happy with the transformation.

It was much less exciting, if she thought about it.

…So she wouldn’t think about it.

…Tonight was more than likely a dream anyway. And…she could just go forth afterwards and pretend that none of it had ever really happened.

“It’s nice to meet you, Abbie…” She hesitated and then took the Abbie’s hand in hers. “Come on. Let’s get the hell out of here. I want to put a ton of distance between me and tonight. If I can help it.”

Noir Songbird

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff