Reply Guild Profiles [Profile Vault]
Arrow's Quiver 2.0

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arrow35

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:17 am
Memory is a fickle thing. As perception begins to dawn on you, as your mind wakes from a slumber of what feels like eons, a moment passes in which a question comes to you.

Just who am I?

Odd though the question seems, it strikes you as important. Your mind wanders for a moment in a fog that seems bent on obscuring and distracting you at every turn. In fact as you drift within the emptiness of your mind, as the weight of your body begins to touch your awareness, your thoughts return to that question. Body? What body?

What do I look like like?

The questions come flooding in as you realize one horrible truth: you’re not entirely sure who you are, were, or will be. Strange, as you are sure at one time you did. The panic sets in for what feels an eternity until you bring yourself under control. Focus. Focus is necessary. Focus on one question at a time as a voice from deep within you speaks, asking questions to guide your way, hinting at the world you might find with questions you have no knowledge to answer.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Φ__Ⱥ я Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ...]
Who Am I…| Kokuei Nara
How Old Am I…| 15
What Gender Am I...|Male
When Was I Born...| March 17
What Are My People...| Mixed Light Skinned Asian
What Frame Am I...| Medium
How Tall Am I...| 5'6"
And How Heavy...| 160
What Do I Look Like...| Average Height, Lean, Average Face, Standard Nara (Pineapple) Haircut, Heterochromatic (Right Eye Light Green, Left Darker Green), Thin Smile, Small Diagonal Scar Across Right Cheek, Red Ring on Right Middle Finger (turns to Dust first time it is touched outside of basic wear)
Where Am I From...| KumoGakure
Did I Belong...| Nara Clan

What Am I Like...: Trickster by nature, Love attention, hates giving effort, Snarky, Lazy unless motivated or inspired, Dedicated to his cause, Fiercely loyal (to friends, family, clan, leaders), Can Hyper-focus on goals, Rambler by nature
What Did I Believe In...: Honor those who Honor you, Shame those who Shame you, and Defy those who would destroy you

What Am I Good At...: Extremely Smart, Very Goal oriented, Good at Improvising on the fly, Fascinated by new things, Loves to learn
What Am I Terrible At...: Vain, Arrogant, Easily Engaged/ taunted into conflicts when his family is brought up , Exceedingly lazy, Memory isn't the best at times,
What Do I Fear...: Failing to save someone dear to him again (Such as Family, friend, teammate or Rival), Not being good enough to fill his brother’s shoes, Failure to restore clan (once he learns what has occurred), Failure to Live Up to Clan Image, Failure to live up to his goals and self image,
What Era Am I From...: The Era of Division
What Have I Experienced...: Youngest of two children,, Older brother was perfect ninja in many ways,, Brother was killed in front of Kokuei when Kokuei could have helped, but didn’t think it was needed, His brother’s death is his biggest regret and the source of his biggest fear, Incredibly smart, was admitted to the academy early, like his brother, but after the incident with his brother’s death, he dropped out and didn’t go back till he was 14 out of shame and trauma for his part in his brothers death, Parents are very hands off with raising him, after his brother’s death (they don’t know he was there), Father is a medical Shinobi, Mother is a secretary of sorts, working in the academy office,graduated near bottom of his class at the academy, due to lack of focus and being more interested in the insects flying around the room than the test on his desk, Served under Raikage Kaileer and Raikage Shiro, Was on mission in Konoha to learn Konoha Bukijutsu styles and Earn a copy of Nara Sacred Medical Guide from the Nara Elder when he encountered former Cloud Nin Axel whom he grew to respect in brief travels, Was crystalized by curse outside Konoha in the Nara Woods shortly after first meeting with Nara Elder, Born with a spirit closer to the plain of the kuragari, and is basically a cursed child in a way because of it and had to cover all of his flesh at night or else he became animalistic. But no one knows that that is why he had those moments, just that it happens. Curse Has been lifted by Crystallization (Unclear how).

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __Ⱥ я Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ…?]
What Was I to My Home...} Just a forgotten Genin
How Experienced am I...| D-Rank
How Do I Experience Life...|
• Puppeteer
• N/A
How Do I View It...|
• Architect: While controlling puppets is all well and good for the Army of One, someone has to build all of them! Often, this seems to fall to the role of the Architect, who has turned puppet making into a form of art. When crafting puppets, decrease both the crafting time and the amount of material required by one [1] full step.
•{List Disciplines Here}

Passive ○ Benefits:
-_• Learn kugutsu one [1] post faster.
What Makes Me Unique Among My Peers...|
• Crafting Catch: Increases chances of finding desired materials by 25% when searching, and by 10% when not looking
•The Boy With Cloud Envy: Kokuei recovers chakra and stamina at a 1 step increase any time he is outside doing nothing, but will regain chakra and stamina at a 2 step decrease for 10 posts after the relaxation period.
•"Snowballed". Your hands are permanently generating a snowball in your hands, forming a complete, 3 inch diameter snowball in 10 posts within both hands. Snowballs made do E - ranked Snowball damage, though stamina or chakra must be paid to throw them for any sort of force.
Herbology Minor: Because of his Nara heritage, he gains 1 skillpoint in each Herbology Identification, Reconstitution; Gathering Herbology; and Chemistry Poisonmaking skills
What Are My Limitations...|
Chakra Pool → 350 (50 chakra from Turkey Day 2017 rewards) (50 Chakra from Christmas Rewards)
→→• Chakra Color: Green
→→• Chakra Materialization: Building Chakra while calm does nothing special, just creates a green generic aura. Building Chakra while Enraged or riled up, his chakra forms an aura that puts pressure on the minds of those around him, creating the illusion of everything around Kokuei growing darker and Creating slight distortions of reality (lack of light resulting in depth perception and similar things). When Someone dear enough to him is in danger or a similar level scenario (A fear or full blown rage/emotional Peak) his aura turns dark and literally absorbs and draws light into it, creating more shadows and, thus increasing his effective ranges/ strength, in addition to Creating slight distortions of reality (lack of light resulting in depth perception and similar things) like the last level, for the length of his emotional peak (until his loved one is out of imminent danger, or he gets brought back to reality from his rage or other emotion) and when it ends, the light that had been drawn in flashes back out
→→→• Wind
→→→• Earth
Stamina Pool → 200
Archetype → Magician
Statistics
→→→Strength →☆☆
→→→Agility →☆☆☆☆
→→→Intelligence →☆☆☆☆
→→→Chakra →☆☆☆☆

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ__đ Φ ɳ Ә…]
How Much Ryo Do I Have...| 00, 000 Ryo
How Much Experience Do I Have...| 02,825 Exp

What Have I Laid Claim To...|

What Secrets Have I Discovered...|

With each answer to these questions, offered from a nameless voice within you, your self awareness continues to increase.
You are inside of something, something that holds you still, caresses your flesh and keeps you protected from a world gone mad. Mad?

Yes. Mad. The world outside as you knew it is gone. How long cannot be said, but it is new.
Everything has changed, with reality becoming but a story, a place mixed of fantasy and future, a place where man has been absent far too long.
You will face trials, tribulations, in a world without laws, rules, or care for your safety and well being.
How you survive, and whether you do or not, will fall upon your shoulders. I am sorry we will be never able to meet, and
I am even more grieved to inform you that it will be you, and others like you, who will be left to fix the mistakes we made.
Go, find the answers to questions we asked. Find the source of this plague, and end it, lest the past repeat itself.
The world is now what you make of it. Be wise. You won’t remember these words, not entirely, and that is as it should be.
I am sorry.

As the voice spoke into the recesses of your consciousness you realize it is correct,
for already the words fade, the voice behind it, and the tone, until it is little more than impression.
And before you, where darkness once lay, light began to reveal itself. A pressure was building around you,
a strange, siren call that resounded in the deepest recesses of your mind and heart. The last moments of your prior life were just that: moments before.
Or that was, at least, the truth you felt at the moment as a loud crack is heard and you are falling, falling...falling...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:30 am
Kokuei Inventory:
General
• Flint and Steel (Kept in pack)
• Backpack (worn)
• Skinning Knife (Sheathed in pack)
• Twine, 50 Meters (coiled in pack)
• Whetstone (Kept in pack) ( can be used 3 times, and each time it restores 2 durability to a weapon)
• Oiled Waterskin (filled, carried at hip by strap)
• Journal // Sketchbook (Kept in pack with Pencil)
• Bedroll (Strapped on top of pack)
• Fishing Hook (In mess kit for safety)
• Pen // Pencil (Kept in pack with Journal/Sketchbook)
• Mess Kit (Wrapped in bedroll)
• Sewing Needle (Hidden in toe of left shoe)
• Sheers (In pack)
• 2m Crystal Chrysallis
• 12m Wood
• 1 Rough Mallet (Tier 1, 10 durability)
• 1 Crystal Carving Knife
• Flip Phone - Faded rose pink in color. Does not turn, and is slightly damaged. 1st Era.
Glass Blowing Pipe - A long pipe with a hollow center.
Laptop - It's seen better days. Does not turn on. Missing power cord. If ever turned on immediately contact an Event Coordination team member
• A pair of needle-nosed pliers.
• A utility knife [Durability 5]
• Percolator - used for brewing coffee and other hot drinks

Armor and clothes
• Shinobi Clothing (Basic short sleeved green vest, with tan long pants and blue open shoes) WORN
• Super Light Armor [Durability 20, D - Ranked, Scale 10] (Mesh netting shirt worn under vest) WORN
Makeshift Leather Brigandine - Tier 0, Made of scraps of leather, sewn together, Defense E, Scale 3
Heavy Shield - A large steel kite shield that is only slightly tarnished. D-rank Defense, scale [10].
Cuirass - Massive Armor. A very heavy chestplate made of a red metal. Defense bonus works against Katon techniques. C-rank Defense, scale [15].

Weapons
Single Handed Light Weapons [Durability 30] Trench Knife x2 (Sealed on forearms)
Two Handed Medium Weapons [Durability 29] Woodcutting Axe (worn draped across back for moment)
1 Puppet Finger (Single handed projectile, MW)
Sickle - Blade is black in color. Causes bleeding effect when cutting. Durability 40. [Proficiency: Single Handed Weapon - Sickle]
Kunai Launcher - Needs repaired, 5 Systematic Repair required; Costs X-rank stamina to use, and fits up to [10] kunai
Wakizashi - Tier 2, good quality steel, Durability 35
Spear - Light polearm. The shaft is made of ironwood. Durability [25].
Javelin - Shaft is made of ironwood, and blade is red in color, and warm to the touch. For a cost of 5 chakra, can add E-ranked fire damage to an attack. Durability 40. [Proficiency: Light Polearm: Javelin]

Scrolls
• 1 Katon Scroll - Houka Hira no Jutsu [ Flaming Palm Technique ] Rank: D, Strength: E, Speed: C
Official Description: This jutsu allows the user to form and hold a spark in their hand. They then amplify it with their chakra until it is a small flame. By mimicking the gentle fist style, the push the flame into their opponent, causing clothes to burst into flames or minor burns to appear on the body.
• 1 Fuuton - Suiyaku Kaze [Propelling Winds] Rank: D, Strength: --, Speed: D
Description: By letting loose a short blast of air from their hands, the user is able to fly in the opposite direction with considerable force. Can be used to either move very quickly to the side, or even propel the user up to fifty feet directly upward.
• 1 Mokuton - Mitsuori no Mokusei no Tate [Threefold Wooden Shield] Rank: D, Strength: D, Speed: --
Description: The user forms a shield of wood, which consists of three round parts out of their hand. The shield is very durable and can be removed and reconditioned any time the user wants to. The shield has a durability of five [5], and is susceptible to fire.
• (Scroll) Raiton [Ninjutsu] - Nagare Tensou no Jutsu [D]
• (Scroll) Fuuinjutsu [Special] - Fūnyū no Jutsu [E], Kaifū no Jutsu [E], Tebanasu Fuuin [E]
• (Scroll) Eiseijutsu [Special] - Healing - Gien to Kairan [E]
• (Scroll) Akimichi [Clan] - Mizudan Shusha [D]
• (Scroll) Futton [Bloodline] - Yogoshijutshi [C], Hiruma no Keishou [C]
• (Scroll) Eiseijutsu [Special] - Offensive - Arerugi Souzou , Shinkeitsuu , Ishoku Funkyuu
(Scroll) Eiseijutsu [Special] - Healing - Shinteki Ijutsu [C]
Maruton [Ninjutsu] - Oboro Bunshin no Jutsu [D
• (Scroll) Eiseijutsu [Supplementary] - Kinniku Shikan [D]
• (Scroll) Raiton [Ninjutsu] - Seidenki Ito no Jutsu [E]
(Scroll) Fuuton [Ninjutsu] - Kamikaze (B), Suiranreppuu (B), Hana Chirimai (B), Nadeshiko-Ryuu Kouha Reppuuken (B)
Seiton [Bloodline] - Haijin [D]
Sensory [Special] - Irezumi no Ryuu [D], Kenchiki: Shunshin [D], Ryouken [D] [Sensory techniques require Sensor Class to learn.]

Specialty Items
• 1 Whispering Pineapple (per Lan, a Pinepple Hat) :: Whispers dark secrets into your ears...or sweet nothings, depending on its mood. You never know; it might even tell something useful. Pineapple is indestructible.
• Immovable Stick :: A stick that upon command fixes in space and will not move for anything less than 10,000 lbs of weight or pressure.
• Gravy Boat :: Becomes a full sized boat upon command holding up to 12 people. If combined with the Gravy Train can travel over land.
• Gravy Train: a hamster ball filled with brown gravy that, when pointed in a direction, will move that direction in a straight line unless directed with the equivalent of a 12 Power stat.
•Attack Scarf → Scaf is of choice design and color. Scarf can be used as whips from either end, and it can attack within 5 foot range without needing any movement from the wearer. The scarf deals E - ranked damage and speed, and cannot be increased unless Whip Proficiency is known, in which case the character is able to utilize their proficiency knowledge to both attack with their control, or with the scarf itself. Doing so grants 1 rank increase to speed OR strength, but the bonus is set at the beginning of combat, and cannot be changed until the beginning of another combat scenerio.
• Santa's Bag of Coal: Apparently, there have only been naughty, naughty children this year, so Santa's bag is filled to the brim with coal. There... doesn't seem to be an end to the coal, in fact. Endless supply of coal, just coal. Every other pick has a 75% chance of being an angry looking soot mote that will sneeze at you before floating away.
•Snowmen Cookies (gingerbread) → Once eaten, grants a permanent PA called "Snowballed". Your hands are permanently generating a snowball in your hands, forming a complete, 3 inch diameter snowball in 10 posts within both hands. Snowballs made do E - ranked Snowball damage, though stamina or chakra must be paid to throw them for any sort of force. WAS EATEN
• Seeds of Samhain → A pack of 20 seeds, these seeds will spawn a random pumpkin or jack-o-lantern or creeping vine that have random effects that include exploding, bleeding, or buff effects to those who interact with them. Planting these takes three posts and take ten [10] posts to grow overall. This does have the added effect of staining the earth black, and strange, creepy noises begin to emanate from the garden and every shadow seems to carry something within it [theatrical effect and no more].
• Jagged Dagger → This strange dagger bears a red-colored carved bone grip, with a screaming farce carved into the pommel. The blade is black with jagged edged made for ripping, and a single, golden ravel with its wings circling it in the center, and to those who have the knowledge [Such as Tier 3 Crafting], the blade is made of Bismuth. The blade is definitely chakra enriched, though why is difficult to say. With the design and the blade's material the weapon does one half [1/2] rank more Damage.
• [1] Blue Key, shaped like a house key.
• A single [1], solitary white boot that perfectly fits your foot. Left or right is up to you, but you must select is when selecting it. Every character may have a different foot it goes for. The material is non-magnetic, and unfamiliar. (Right Foot)
• Nightmare Item (To be made)
• [6] Peppermint Candy Canes - Doubles Chakra and Stamina recovery speed for [5] posts when eaten.
[5] Gingerbread Wonders - They're cookies, we promise! wink Just quote a DM if you eat one.
•6 Christmas Cookies (Increases your chakra or stamina pool by [50] for [5] posts when eaten)
1 Tiger Lily - Looks like aloe, but white with red veins. Live plant growls when touched. Incites rage when ingested for [5] posts. Not deady to animals. [Requires Poisonmaking 10 to safely extract]. Calming aura when cooked properly before ingesting for [5] posts. [Requires 10 in an appropriate cooking skill].
9 Bomb Jellies - Fruits with a jello-like texture. White in color. Very volitile, so handle with care. [Requires Bombmaking 15 to extract safely]

OOC Items
5 Reroll Coupons [Allows for a reroll of any results of rolls (such as encounters, items, etc) made after receiving these coupons, but must take the 2nd roll]
•14 Free Training Posts (Usable on techniques, talents, proficiencies, skills, or crafting)
•9 Special Reroll Coupons (Allows for a reroll of any results on rolls made after receiving these coupons, and either result can be chosen
3000 special EXP (Spent on 2 Greater PA's and a Special Thread in the Time skip shop)
Pending free reset
2 Pending Greater PA’s
2 Moderate PA (Usable on Religion, Skills, Crafting, Reductions, or Proficiencies. Must be submitted for approval)!

Arrow35

Arrow35

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:32 am
Kokuei Skills, Proficiencies and Limits:
What Skills Have I Learned...|
→• Herbology: Identification ► 3
→•Herbology: Reconstitution ►1
→•Gathering: Herbology ►1
→•Chemistry: Poison Making ►3
→• Bombmaking ►2
→• Carving ►3
→• Logging ►3
→• Mining ►3
→• Hazard Detection // Removal ►3
→• Systematic Repair ►3
→• Shop Maintenance ►3
→• Tool Preparation ►3
What Am I Proficient In...|
→• Single Handed Light Weapons ► 1 base, 1 in Trench Knives (Trench Knives skills at rank C), 1 in Sickle (Farming)
→•Two Weapon Combat (Light & Light) ► 1
→•Light Polearms ► 1
→•Handheld Ranged Weapons ► 1
What Can I Do...|
→ Ninjutsu → 04 // 19 (bonus 10 from Turkey Day 2017 rewards, 5 from 12 days of XMas 2018 )
→ Kugutsu → 01 // 07
→ Genjutsu → 00 // 02
→ Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 01
→ Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 00
→ Skill Points → 27 // 27 (6 Bonus from 12 Days of XMas 2018 )
→ Proficiency Points → 06 // 09 (2 from Christmas Rewards)(1 From 12 Days of Christmas 2017)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:36 am
Kokuei's Jutsu:
N i n j u t s u
Nara Jutsu
•Kage–Kubishibari no Jutsu [ Shadow Neck Binding Technique ]
Official Description: A technique developed from the Nara clan's hiden Shadow Imitation Technique with combat in mind. It is possible to inflict direct damage to the enemy by transforming and moving shadows endowed with physical power. It is possible to attack body parts like fingers and such by turning the shadow slender and to bind the opponent's body in order to restrain them. It was given its name because, above all else, strangulation is the most efficient method. The smaller the distance to the target, the greater the power of the shadow. This technique cannot be used for an extended period of time, as it weakens with each passing minute.
Guild Description: After the first complete post of strangulation, the target is allowed to expend an A-rank amount of chakra to break this jutsu's grasp.

•Kagemane no Jutsu [ Shadow Imitation Technique ]
Official Description: The Shadow Imitation Technique allows the user to extend their shadow on any surface (even water) and as far as they want as long as there is a sufficient area. Once it comes into contact with a target's shadow, the two merge and the target is forced to imitate the user's movements. Therefore, the two can throw shuriken at each other at the same time if the user desires (of course, to prevent hurting themselves, the user just has to have the shuriken holster in a place where you don't normally have it, like the back, so that the opponent draws nothing when the user draws a shuriken). If the target is out of range, the user can produce a better light source to increase their shadow's size or rely on preexisting shadows for their shadow to freely travel through. It's also possible to split one's shadow, either to trap more opponents at once, or to create a distraction. The major downside of the Shadow Imitation is that it is tiring to use repeatedly; Hidan notes that the ability is subject to some form of diminishing return and decreases in potency after repeated use (Shikamaru can only maintain it for 5 minutes per use). If the user is low on chakra, the performance rate of the technique also deteriorates. Insufficient lighting will make the technique less effective. A particularly strong opponent can also resist the shadow's forced imitation.
Guild Description: Easily broken if used on the same opponent more than two [2] times in a fight, requiring only a C-rank amount of chakra to break free. For the first two times it requires an A-rank to break out from, and only after the first complete post of being trapped.

Kugutsu
•Chakura no Ito [Chakra Threads]
Description: Chakura no Ito is a technique that is usually used by puppeteers to allow them to control their puppets in battle. These strings are constructs made from very concentrated chakra so they can be seen by people besides the user. After hitting B-rank, the user can retrain the technique to suppress the chakra so that the strings become invisible. These strings essentially act as an extension of the user which allows them to manipulate whatever is attached to their strings - such as hidden weaponry in a puppet - as they please. Chakra can also be transferred via the strings, such as to activate techniques that the puppets can use. The chakra strings can also be attached to other objects, allowing the user to control, or at the very least disrupt other things, such as tripping others. This is limited to non-living objects. The technique is limited to one main string per finger, and can stretch approximately fifty [50] meters without modification. Costs an E-rank amount of chakra puppet to connect them, but all puppets being utilized can be connected in one activation, and there is no upkeep cost.

Maruton:

Fuuton:
•Suiyaku Kaze [Propelling Winds] Rank: D

Doton:

Fuuin:
• Irezumi o kyūshū suru (absorbing tattoos)
•Fūnyū no Jutsu [Enclosing Technique]
Description: Using this technique, a wide variety of objects and even living things can be stored within scrolls, to be released when the scroll is opened or under a specific condition. It is also possible to seal other techniques within scrolls, as demonstrated by Kisame Hoshigaki, who used a scroll as a medium for the Water Prison Technique and his summoned sharks, effectively immobilising the persons that tried to read the scroll upon opening it. In the anime, this is also seen when Shikamaru Nara summoned a large amount of water, and as part of Tenten's Exploding Dragon Strike technique. Performing Fūnyū no Jutsu [ Enclosing Technique ], sealing an item into a scroll, does not require the user to be physically touching the item in question, but it does help. A general vacuum at the site of the fuuin will attempt to pull matter into itself if left open. This jutsu is considered the opposite action to Kaifū no Jutsu [ Unsealing Technique ]. They do not take up limit slots on the profile. Fūnyū is an integral part of all the fuuin augments that are gained from other jutsu, meaning that the official description is simply a look ahead.
Originator: Kokuei Nara [Arrow35], Kagerou Uchiha [HeadlessKoko]

•Kaifū no Jutsu [Unsealing Technique]
Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items that have been stored using fūinjutsu, Fūnyū no Jutsu, et cetera ( 1 item type per seal usage ). This technique is a standard ninjutsu which allows a shinobi to summon an assortment of items that have been stored in special seals, using fūinjutsu. Scrolls are the most commonly chosen for item storage. When needed, the owner activates the seals releasing their stored items or weapons of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons or have other seals inside of them, which expands the number of potential tricks a shinobi can use. Further ranks require further, and separate, training. Weapons are the most commonly sealed objects. Tenten, a weapons specialist from Konohagakure for example, uses this technique to store her many weapons, making them easier to carry around with her. Toroi of Kumogakure also used this technique to store his shuriken which he used in battle. Puppet masters also use this technique with their puppets either through hidden scrolls in various compartments or a simple seal as a means of increasing their own killing potential as well as hiding useful weapons from the opponent's sight. This can be seen with Sasori's Thousand Hands Manipulation Force. In the anime, rather than sealing her weapons in scrolls like Tenten and Toroi, Ajisai stores them in paper tags. This allows the user to pull out any material that have been sealed via Fūnyū no Jutsu [ Enclosing Technique ]. At E-rank, only the smallest amounts of substances can be summoned, amounting to no larger than a single kunai, or a water canteen. Successive ranks increase the volume that can be sealed and unsealed almost exponentially, topping out at however large the user's total chakra pool is.

•Tebanasu Fuuin [Time Sealing]
Description: A seal in the shape of a small clock face, the hands will depict the timer's countdown/up. Once set upon another Fuuinjutsu, it fades away from view, & only sensory techniques will be able to pick it up if specifically looked for. After the requisite handsigns are performed, the seal will flow from the hands to any Fuuinjutsu being touched. Can set other Fuuin to activate after a certain time from creation, or maintain activation for a length of time, for up to two months. The markings for Tebanasu Fuuin are only visible to Sensory Jutsu. Takes one [1] Ninjutsu slot.

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u
{Your first Type's name} {Illusory, Enchantment, Chained, or Instance}

{Your second Type's name} {Illusory, Enchantment, Chained, or Instance}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u
{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u
{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

Arrow35

Guild Profiles [Profile Vault]

Manage Your Items