Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Gravity Pulls Me Back To You (Elidae - Chiara)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. To say the least, it was brilliant. Chiara had snagged one of the military uniforms, changed into one of the random military peons who were rushing here and there, and then went to find Elidae. The blueblood would have been smirking with delight at her own brilliance, if this wasn't a conversation that made her pumpbiscuit feel like a block of lead. Chiara, or better known as Rafsey Plumet, the nobody she had impersonated, took Elidae to one of the empty offices in the complex. The building was built for what the Alternian military should be, not what its current sad state was, so there were more open than enough offices for Chiara to use for plans. Rafsey Plumet asked the yellowblood to wait inside for a very important meeting, and then left.

Chiara switched clothes, and turned into her own magnificent body, and approached the office door. It was one of the offices that was not part of Complex 12, the one that only military personal were allowed inside, so Chiara could approach the office without too much worry. She stood outside the door, her mind a jumble of words, feelings, and thoughts she didnt want to think about. The blueblood took a deep breath, sorting her thoughts out. Why was she even doing this? Talking to Elidae wouldn't fix or even change what she had done. She rubbed her eyes, the fragments of that night flashing in her mind. Her anger seemed so petty, so pathetic, so, so highblood like. It was the very reason she had shunned and hated Eridia and Lorata, their violent tendencies overruling any rational plan.

Getting through this was something Chiara had to do. Facing this thing she really didn't want to face was a must. She had been the one that had gotten swept up in feelings, the volatile highblood who fallowed their urges with no mind for the future. That had to change.

Chiara took a deep breath, cleared her mind, put on a simple smile, and opened the door. She didn't look Elidae in the eyes as she took her place in the chair opposite the yellowblood, and prayed to glub that her smile looked cool and casual, hiding any inkling of her internal thoughts. "Elidae." She said simply, making sure her emotions didn't escape through her voice. "Elidae, ide like to talk to you."

blackbird cake

Micillia

Dapper Duck

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:08 pm
    Fiddling with her thumbs, Elidae sat quietly in the small, unusually barren room. Occasionally she shifted in her seat, the chair creaking so loud it echoed off the walls. There was a small twinge of uncertainty, what with how this meeting seemed to take place outside of the designated floor for the military. But Elidae could hardly question and remained content in her surroundings. With a warm smile, Elidae looked up in response to the door opening to greet who she had the pleasure of meeting with.

Every muscle tensed immediately. The deafening screech of her chair sounded and the yellowblood stood upright upon her entrance. Her name spoken with that voice caused an avalanche of emotion that coursed rapidly through her veins. Her entire body engulfed in the blazes of anger and hate. The robotic leg beneath her weighed twice as heavy. Even though their eyes had not met and Chiara seemed at ease, Elidae, mentally and physically, prepared herself for another battle.

As the blueblood took her seat, despicably nonchalant as always, Elidae attempted to steady her breathing.

“What could you possibly want to talk about?” Elidae questioned after a long, hard pause. It didn’t take her long to add to this with a narrowed stare. “And- how did you set this up. You’re not official military personnel.” ‘I checked.’ Knowing Chiara, she probably had other plans than sign up for the military. No, she was the type of troll to have her fronds in everything just enough to get a taste and contaminate it for everyone else, but not enough to commit entirely. And she would get away with it. Smoothtalker, conartist, conniving Chiara Moteku

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:40 pm
The screech of the chair as the yellowblood stood up was like an explosion. Elidae could just run away, leaving Chiara all alone with all her thoughts, all the feelings that resurfaced when her eyes fell upon the yellowblood's face. The blueblood ignored Elidae's last question. How didn't matter, it was all about the what. What would happen next. The blueblood coughed, giving herself a second longer. "Well..." Chiara started, realizing she had no idea what to even say.

With a deep long sigh, Chiara started again. "Elidae, i made a mistake." Chiara said, not able to keep her voice steady. "What happened was something that i wish i never did, and that i am ashamed about more than anything." The blueblood let out a long breath, almost waiting for the yellowblood to interrupt.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:42 pm
"I don't believe you." Elidae cut Chiara off, uncharacteristically jarring in tone. "I don't believe you, Chiara." She took a step back, folding her arms across her chest in the most insecure way, as if protecting herself. "You punished me for something that I to this day regret every day, and you gave me a permanent reminder. And now you say you wish it never happened? You're ashamed?" It was then her voice began to break, the sting of fresh tears pricking at the corners of her eyes. Still, they did not spill.

In a twisted way, Elidae wished Chiara kept it as it was. She didn't want to acknowledge that maybe Chiara's decision was a fluke she now felt ashamed of. She was the one who has felt ashamed. She made the mistake. she had to live with. Not Chiara. Instead of providing Elidae relief, it put her thinkpan in tumoil and it began to boil over.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:44 pm
Chiara winced back at Elidae's words. They were just words, but, for some reason it was elidae's words that actually hurt her. She looked at the ground, feeling uncomfortable for maybe the first time in sweeps. She usually had power, leverage. But now? She had nothing. "Yes" Chiara said quietly to the ground. "Yes it was my fault, not yours. Im the one that did it. Im the one that messed up. Im the one that should get punished." Chiara said, her words starting quietly, but gradually gaining volume and emotion.

She looked up at Elidae, her eyes scared. Looking up at the one in power. Scared of Elidae's words, not her actions. Chiara wanted Elidae to act, to hurt her like the blueblood hurt the yellowblood.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:48 pm
The pure weakness in the blueblood made the entire situation feel uncanny. The words she spoke felt alien with the voice attached. Chiara was almost pleading to her and Elidae’s pusher began to contort from the of noxious cocktail of genuine pity and utter loathing. It almost made her feel inebriated.

A pained noise escaped from her throat. She took another step back, this time turning her body away from her to stare at the wall. Her knuckles turned white.

“Why?” Elidae said flatly. "Why are you suddenly saying this."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:48 pm
Chiara was still in the chair. She didn't think she could stand up even if she tried. Her legs felt like the bones were gone, replaced by the knot of weight in her bloodpumper. Chiara heard the noise of Elidae's pain, and she wanted to take a step forward. "I, i," Chiara had never been at a loss for words. She felt like she was falling apart, her legs, her voice, her plumpbiscuit. She didn't want to think about these feelings she had, the ones she had suppressed since that moment she refused to even remember fully.

She had to tho. Why was she saying this, doing this. She stood up on wobbly legs."You... you" Chiara struggled, "You mean something to me." She finally got out. "More than something." The blueblood said dejectedly.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:50 pm
Panic struck Elidae when Chiara stood. When she finished speaking, swift and immediate, a sharp blade from half a pair of shears whipped dangerously close to Chaira’s head. Strands of black hair descended feather-like to the floor.

Slowly, Elidae straightened herself and stepped back once again. When Chiara’s words dawned on her, the hard mask she wore continued to crumble and she frowned deeply, her brows furrowing together as if deciphering a difficult riddle. Elidae stared at Chiara for a long moment. And then swallowed. Her throat felt hoarse. “I-I don’t understand.” She finally said.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:01 pm
Chiara was startled by the blade, but almost wished it had gone farther. Then she wouldn't have to keep talking. Wouldn't have to keep seeing elidae, or having feelings, or any of this. She took a deep breath and continued. She had to. "You meant a lot to me." She said as she let out a breath. It felt, dangerous, vulnerable. She was opening up far too much considering what had just happened with Zindel. Open yourself up, get stabbed.

Well, Elidae was already as close to stabbing Chiara as she could get, physically, so why not finish the thought. Besides, she needed to do this. To admit these feelings was how she could progress. Admit them, take the inevitable blow, and then heal. Chiara stood up straighter, her legs finally shaping up to hold her weight. She had to say it all, spit it out. "I cared about you. I thought i could have you. I thought if i could take your wings, you would be mine..." Chiara frowned at how childish, how caught up in her own self that had been. "Your better than that Elidae. You don't give up, you keep going, and your one of the strongest trolls i know because of that." Chiara's voice grew soft. "I care about you more because of it,"  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:35 pm
Chiara’s solicitous expression of her feelings towards Elidae had her uncross her arms and stand there dumbfounded. For a moment, she felt helpless in her muddled confusion. All the things she felt since that night came crashing down on her. The hideous feeling of betrayal and yet simultaneous guilt. The nights spent weeping in her moirail’s shoulder, wishing the endless dayterrors and feelings of humiliation disappeared. _Zindel._ Having to break his pusher and distance herself from her first, real red relationship because her feelings and what they had was the number one reason. All those emotions she tried to suppress to get through everyday life. And now, it almost felt foolish.

The yellowblood wanted to yell for her to shut up. Her pusher pounded against her chest, thumping loudly in her spongeclots.

As if her feet moved on her own, Elidae circled the table to Chiara in swift strides. The sting on her hand came as somewhat of a surprise to her. As did the hand mark staining Chiara’s cheek. Seizing the blueblood firmly, Elidae then pulled her closer against her. She stared at the damage that had been done, and then averted her eyes to meet Chiara’s gaze to see her own feelings reflected back at her in the flickers of blue. Anger. Fear. Apprehension. Vulnerability. Hate.

Suddenly, she pressed her lips against Chiara’s, rigid and unyielding, commanding control. It was brisk, but left a lasting sting.

Panting, Elidae shoved her back aggressively. Moving to the door, she grabbed the handle and hesitated before turning back.

“I need some time to think about this.” Was all she could say. She waited again in the doorway, casting the blueblood a glance in her direction. Her voice became slightly softer. ““I’ll see you around, Chiara.” And then she slammed the door when she made her exit.

Trembling from adrenaline, the rush still made her head light, but the rest of her body felt heavy.. She bit her lip, only to find she could taste the subtle hint of blood. Wiping it with the back of her hand, Elidae looked down and a small smile quirked in satisfaction.

It was blue.  
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff