Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Comet Me Bro (Leeroi - Chiara)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara didn't like the volunteer work suits. They were not classy. the military uniforms, on the other hand, were slick. So of course she had gone around in the military uniform she had stolen as soon as she had entered the building. Its not like, in such a crowded and chaotic area anyone would ask anyway. The blueblood kept her eyes open, as well as her ears. There were things everywhere, some of those things even being valuable. Her eye caught one such thing, and she grinned, making her way over to said thing.

Everyone was pushing and shoving, so it didn't really mean anything if you bumped into someone. So it also didn't matter if someone got, say, especially close to someone else and whispered in their ear. "Fancy seeing you here, huh?" Chiara wore a big grin. She loved sneaking up on people. She stepped back and spoke at a normal volume, moving to face the blueblood Leeroi. "So, military, right?"

Kimbley Kitty

Micillia

Dapper Duck

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:55 am
An unfamiliar voice whispered in his ear. Leeroi's instincts immediately rushed to the worst conclusion. He was about to be stabbed, of course. His arms reached back to throw the assailant off of him and onto the ground in front of him, but she was off of him before he could land a grip. So instead, he watched her swing around to face him, blinking in confusion.

He let his hands back down to his sides, slowly. "Yeahhh?" Leeroi drawled out the word slowly. That was a dumb question. Only military personnel were allowed up here. "Corporal Leeroi Furore." He gestured at his badge.

"And you are..." Scanning Chiara, he looked for her badge. He needed to know if he was talking to a higher-up, or someone closer to his own level.

Micillia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara saw the boy looking at her chest, presumably for a badge of course. She didnt wear one. Sure, it probably looked suspicious, but suspicious was how Chiara ran in the world. "Are you checking out a commanding officer's cleavage?!" Chiara asked in sarcastic outrage. "Of course im not wearing my rank. Im here to see how the new recruits were doing without them knowing a high ranking official was watching them." She shook her head, and gave the male blueblood a glare. "Im going to have to reprimand you for such actions, Corporal." Chiara crossed her arms and looked seriously at the taller troll.

Kimbley Kitty
hehehe >:3c

Micillia

Dapper Duck

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:47 am
Leeroi didn't even flinch at Chiara's threat. So, another highblooded high officer just dicking around and teasing underlings. Expecting unchallenged loyalty from strangers, all while disrespecting their own rank. Scoffing, he crossed his arms, head tilting ever so slightly to study Chiara's expression. "Don't you have anything better to do?" he asked, face completely plain.

"Genuinely, this is the best you can do with your time?" he almost laughed. Dragging a hand across his face, he almost rolled his eyes. "If you're going to reprimand me, be my guest," he challenged, holding his arms out. "Go for it. Let's hear it."

Micillia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara raised an eyebrow at the other troll. How was she supposed to get his shoes now? It was a snag in her plans, but then again, what plan didn't come with a few hiccups, or worse. Scenarios ran through her mind. Lean into the joke, or, she could impersonate someone who was actually higher in rank than Leeroi and make the boy pay. Naw, that felt like a lot of work and risk just to get a kick out of one military troll. Even if that was the biggest reason she was messing around. Biggest reason, not only.

Instead she tilted her head to the side, giving Leeroi a sad look and a faint smile. "Leeroi, do you really not remember me?" She said, looking sadly up at the other troll, stepping in and playing with one of the boy's military buttons. "I remember you..."

Kimbley Kitty

Micillia

Dapper Duck

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:33 pm
Leeroi squinted, leaning forward with his hands in his pockets. This highblood didn't particularly stand out to him. To fill the silence, he drawled out his next words slowly and painfully. "Youuuu... are..." he said, squinting harder.

"You are... uh..." He scratched the side of his head. Nothing was coming to him. The symbol on her cheek at least seemed vaguely familiar. Given another second, he would figure it out. Instead he made a grimace, giving a vague, unsure guess.

"Zindel's agent?"

Micillia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara couldn't hold it anymore. She just couldn't. She groaned out loud, rolled her eyes, and shook her head. Leeroi was less aggressive than she remembered him, but just as (if not more) boneheaded then when he was a child. She stepped back, put her hands on her hips and had a disappointed look on her face. No reaction to intimate contact, no reaction to orders, really, just what did Fellah see in this guy?! Of course she had heard the rumors about who Fellah's song had been about. She was his agent.

Chiara frowned. She... well, she didn't think she even could find a more boring, uninteresting troll, and she hung out with Fellah himself. At least he could put two and two together, and dance with some heart. "Well, you and Fellah. Good match i guess." She felt bad a little saying that just cuz it was kinda dismissive of the redblood. She shrugged, maybe she would try and find a better match for the redblood, he did win in Superstar Authority. With that, the blueblood turned to go.

Kimbley Kitty

Micillia

Dapper Duck

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:44 pm
"Whoa whoa whoa..." Leeroi stepped forward to follow after Chiara. What did she mean by being a good match? Leeroi felt his face getting hot. "Fellah? You work for Fellah? What do you do? You're saying him and me are a good match?" Leeroi was prattling off questions, a lot faster than he was talking before. Looking down, he laughed with his mouth closed, like a happy hum.

"So... that song during the competition... Was that, uh..." Leeroi's eyes darted between Chiara and the floor. He wasn't sure how to finish that sentence. Hopefully Chiara knew what he was asking about.

Micillia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara had taken a few steps away before she looked over her shoulder and quirked an eyebrow. So, now he was interested, huh? "I suppose i work for Fellah," Chiara said, a sly smile there. "Well, actually Fellah works for me." She rolled her eyes as Leeroi went on and on about unimportant things. One track mind meathead, boring.

"Lets just say there were quite a few different renditions of that song." Chiara said. She was a little irritated, Leeroi was like an open book. "Some of them said things in a, well, a less roundabout way." She tilted her head to the side. Time to throw the bait, she was looking forward to the bite. "I have some of those older renditions, by the way. Some letters too..."

Kimbley Kitty

Micillia

Dapper Duck

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:16 am
Leeroi's face blushed bright blue. He sputtered for a second, scratching at the back of his head. That song was really about him? That song that was performed on public television, by a superstar that clearly liked him? Leeroi was flustered beyond all reason, and made a very poor attempt to hide it.

He covered his face with his hands, head turned to the floor. Apprehensively, he glanced up at Chiara again. "I-is there..." Leeroi tried to collect himself, his bloodpusher beating a mile a minute. "Any way I can r-read them?" He asked, smiling earnestly at the blueblood. There had to be a way, right? He couldn't just sit on information like this, he needed to know more.

Micillia

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff