Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Past Events Archive
[Halloween-R] Don't offend Daddy Spider Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:22 pm
Quote:
Webs have begun to appear all over Destiny City at an alarming pace; at first it doesn’t seem like anything to be concerned with—at first. Maybe a web over a window or door frame is the worst you see, but there have been reports of webs that cover a whole tree or even entire cars. The media cites changing weather patterns and, even though you don’t see any spiders, it’s clear you might have a problem.

Redbud-Tree

Coffinite was entirely unimpressed with the city lately.

Somehow, someway, webs were covering the city, and while he could stand it when some a*****e employee got his car webbed...

His shop windows[/ii] were and now Coffinite was completely unimpressed. With the lights down and the streetlamps blazing away from him, Coffinite had emerged with the sidewalk empty to begin to clean up, expression dark and moody. First, falling into some... Mirror. Now, this.

Seriously. No respect for a humble servant.... And somehow, that bugged him.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:22 pm
Sailor Laodica wasn't entirely certain what she was supposed to be doing with her super-special superpowers. She knew she had a pretty outfit and her hair was wow, but the nice kitty that had helped her hadn't stuck around long enough to explain anything. So she didn't know what she was supposed to do with her magic, just that nobody knew who she was when she was powered and that she probably shouldn't let anybody know she had it.

... It was a pretty good method for going on late-night walks without getting properly caught out after curfew, and the corrupt was taking full advantage of this fact to all but skip down the sidewalk, occasionally twirling in place. why should it matter if she was acting like a little kid right now? Nobody knew it was her! She wouldn't get any letters from her parents telling her to act 'appropriately' or complaining about her 'oddness' being an embarrassment. (And what did they know, anyway? Planting sunflowers outside the front door would help keep the rain away. And possibly zombies, but she'd never seen a zombie to test that idea yet.

As she walked, Laodica noticed a lot of spiderwebs in odd places, including a storefront she recognized. That was where she had gotten her pretty tarot card deck! And.... that was a spider-person out in front of it. ... Okay, then. So that must be where the webs were coming from!

"Mister spider!" She called out, pursing her lips as she crept closer. Spiders needed to spin webs, she knew that, but you couldn't just do that willy-nilly! "You don't need to make so many webs, you know. Just one will do the trick!"

NovaCracker
....she's special I know xD;;

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:30 pm
Redbud-Tree

Coffinitye jumped at being addressed, turning slowly to hide it as he pointedly picked another web off. It was a corrupt -- a young coirrupt at that, and the lieutenant took his time to flick the new plucking from his gloves and sighed.

"I didn't make these." He drawled patiently. "I suspect it's a youma/ One of the General-Kings or Queens most likely sent it out to motivate me to come closer to quota."

By his tone, he wasn't impressed, and he scowled at a fresh hell of web forming on the opposite window. And the gods damnit, too.

"No, I'm afraid it's not my doing. You can tell them I'm gathering energy and it just takes time."

A huff, and he turned to look at the little chaos senshi, and sighed. Alone? Lovely.

"But if you'd rather watch and be sure, you're welcome. I'm like as not going to burn sage to ward whgatever idiotic being is doing this soon, however."

And drink hot cider. This was getting on his nerves.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:57 pm
"Oh," Laodica said, missing half of what he was talking about but not at all bothered by the fact. Nor was she bothered by his appearance and instead crept closer, reaching out to try and tug at some of the web stuck over the store herself. She was here, and he needed help, so... why not?

"Are you a jumping spider, then? I remember reading that those don't make webs." Something about his voice sounded familiar, but she just didn't quite know why. Continuing to pluck at webs, she squeaked when one particularly sticky piece of wrapped around her hand and she couldn't get it to fall off.

Mister Spider's grumbled complain, however, had her turn wide blue eyes up at him as she shook her hand to try and free it from webbing. "You burn sage? But - but what did he ever do to you? People shouldn't be burned, that's mean!"

NovaCracker
.... she thinks he means sage like a wise man I'm. Laodica honey....

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:14 pm
Redbud-Tree

"...Sure. why not."

Was she alright? He knew corrupt Senshi got... very off powered, or so his training warned, but this...

Combined with her next comment, he gently drew her nearer.

"Sage is a plant, dove. Burning dry safe leaves cleanses evil. Are you alright? How old are you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:27 pm
"Seventeen," Laodica said, still trying to get the web off of her hand. "I know, it's not a very good age, since one and seven add to eight and eight spins in circles on itself forever, but it's only until next summer! ... Is all of the web this sticky, because it's going to be really hard to clean if so." She let the spider-man (who wasn't a superhero, because he wasn't wearing tights) draw her nearer, and resorted to picking little bits off of her fingers with her other hand.

... Which only let it stick to that hand instead.

"Whatever spider did make these webs, they're not very considerate," she said, frowning. "Or maybe they just really didn't want anyone to be able to clean up after them?"

NovaCracker

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:44 pm
Redbud-Tree

"You look so young!" He admitted. Her age worried him however. She acted younger, even unfocused.... Less than the sweet teen he sold cards to do long ago now and he feet. At one time he may not have, but now, he did. Carefully, six hands moved to pick web from her fingers.

"Most aren't polite, no. I'm quite offendex-- here you are, dear."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:04 am
"Do I?" Laodica blinked, then shrugged absently, holding still while her fingers were cleaned."I don't feel that young! I just feel like me..." She thought. Most of he time she felt kind of like a butterfly, but that was probably just because she liked butterflies, and suddenly she was very glad there were none out this time of year, because this many webs could mean that any late-lingering butterflies would be some rude spider's lunch!

"Thank you! But we really do need to clean the rest of this up, so nobody else gets stickied. Then maybe I could help you find the spider that did this? They need to learn to respect private property!"

NovaCracker

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:34 am
Redbud-Tree

"You do." Coffinite chuckled, stroking her hair warmly.

"It keeps reappearing, oddly enough. I may surrender and get cider."

His tome was exasperated really.

"I may burn some Sage first, but I'd like a hot home made cider. Would you care to join me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:45 am
"Reappearing? So maybe it's invisible spiders making it? That would make it really hard to get them to stop..."

Laodica wasn't... quite sure why Mister Spider was being so affectionate, but she couldn't say she disliked it! It was warm, and comforting, and something she remembered wishing her parents would do when she was little, before they'd shipped her off to boarding schools.

"Cider sounds nice," she said, then blinked and thought for a moment. "As long as I'm back before dawn, nobody will notice I'm not asleep in my dorm room." Cider did sound good, and company sounded better - all the moreso when mister spider was being so nice!

NovaCracker

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:56 am
Redbud-Tree

"Then it's settled." Coffinite noted. He didn't like her out all night-- and so casual! - but he did plan to handle it.

Maybe fix his karma doing so.

"Go inside, and upstairs. I'll be along soon and start some cider, and after I'll see you home."

Because SOMEONE had to look after her.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:07 pm
Laodica didn't see any reason to argue, especially not when nice warm cider was going to be a thing, so she turned to skip her way indoors - but not before hugging Coffinite in thanks, with a smile. She couldn't say for sure why she did it, but he looked like he needed the hug.

And she was never, ever one to deny a hug to someone who needed it.

"Thank you - you know, do those extra arms make hugging better? You can get more... more out of every hug you give!"

NovaCracker

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:25 pm
Redbud-Tree

A...

Coffinite hugged Laodica tightly, holding the young corrupt in a tight embrace. It was true he needed the hug -- wanted to be cuddled like his little sister used to do, and the lieutenant decided, just once,to lower his guard for the little corrupt. She was sweet, like Albireo, wherever she was, but significantly more... Lost in her mind, which worried him. Well, if she needed an officer, she had one to partner up to now.

Him, and anyone who argued could eat six fists and webbing. A lot of webbing.

The Lieutenant smirked, winking to her warmly.

"Ah, only special people get MY hugs, so I don't know." He said, warmly. Why he was melting so quickly, he didn't know, but...

But...

Sweet girl.

"Like butterflies. One does not eat or harm them -- least I don't, because Butterflies are yet souls seeking new life."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:47 pm
"Really?" Laodica considered the statement, then frowned. "Oh. Well, most people probably don't realize that more arms make better hugs," she said simply, then gasped as he mentioned butterflies. She love butterflies, and to hear that they were -

Well.

"... They need protected," she said, surprised out how firm her words sounded to her own ears. "The butterflies. I mean, there aren't any out now, but. Next spring. Something to help them find their way!" Hopefully whatever mean spider kept making all these webs would be gone by then...

NovaCracker

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:54 pm
Redbud-Tree

"Well... We could use a batterfly house. To offer a safe perch, or plant flowrs in pots for them." Coffinite soothed. He moved inside a moment, emerging with a bundle of sage no larger than a thumb, and he smiled warmly.

"This helps the spirits until they find butterflies. It keeps them safe, by scaring the bad." He soon lit a scented match, and knelt, igniting the bundle amiably before stepping back to Laodica, a warm look, rare these days, on his face.

"After it burns out on the cement, we sweep it up, and then cider is ours, dear one."  
Past Events Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff