Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Reconnaissance Mission (Chiara - Apibom)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara was pretty happy with how things had been going so far. She wished she could be in 5 places at once, sure, but for now she would just have to find a way around it all. So, when she found out a little yellowblood had decided to join up in the space hype, well, it was another set of eyes, and 4 were better than 2. She needed to contact the small troll tho. Luckily a few beetles in the right grubby little hands, or the glare from a commanding officer, and a letter could find itself right where it needed to be. The note was simple.

Meet me at SRDPSL Ground Crew Operations Tent 34b
XXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Chiara waited in tent 34b, having scared the occupants away with her military persona. It was great, getting away with pretending to be some military captain, yelling at trolls, and then avoiding all the responsibility that came with it. Chiara kept the military uniform with her at all times. It would come in handy many more times, she was sure.

nepsah

Micillia

Dapper Duck

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:14 am

It seemed like the note had arrived only moments after Apibom had finished signing all the paperwork to join the ground crew volunteers. They stared at it, confused, then looked up to ask the troll who had delivered it where it had come from, but the troll had disappeared into the crowd. Confusion growing and mixing with worry, they opened it up and recognized the handwriting inside. Chiara wanted to see them... For what? Remembering the last time she'd asked for some... help... they groaned internally. They did not want to spend this time doing dull paperwork! The entire idea of joining up in this effort was to do something New and Exciting.

But, they knew better than to ignore someone who had helped them out so much. After finding a map, they located the tent in question and then carefully made their way to it. It seemed... mostly deserted, which only raised their worry. What if it wasn't actually Chiara?

"H-hello?" They called out quietly as they poked their way into the tent. Oh, they really hoped it was Chiara and not some trick or something.

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara didn't have many chances for dramatic entrances or flashy reveals, or, well, not as many as she would like, and in the near future they were going to get more and more scarce. So, when she entered the tent she did so with a flourish. She wore a military uniform, instead the ratty volunteers work suits she had been given. It looked better on her anyway. "Apibom!" Chiara said, a hungry look on her face. "Such a pleasure to see you. Glad you got my note." The blueblood said, sitting down behind the rather shabby desk. Man, the trolls in charge of ground crew were really given the short stick. "So, you volunteered for ground crew, huh? Nice to see your so patriotic!"

nepsah

Micillia

Dapper Duck

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:48 am

Api of course did not expect a dramatic entrance for whatever reason, and reacted with a harsh jump and muffled squeak. They had a few Fluff's drones with them, but not nearly as many as it might take to properly defend them - besides, the drones were as good as dead after one sting (even if it did hurt A Lot). Thankfully it wasn't an attack, just... Chiara coming into the tent. They sighed a little, looking visibly relieved as they placed a hand over their pump biscuit. "Y-You scared me..." They tried to keep the offense out of their tone, it would do them no good to let Chiara know how much that had upset them.

"Ah-... yes, I did, um... I figured... It would be good..! To lend a hand, I mean." They stumbled over their reasons for joining- they hadn't expected to meet Chiara at the ground crew volunteer area. It seemed like if she wanted to participate she'd go for... They finally realized she was wearing a military uniform and stopped talking for a moment. "Oh..! You're in the military now? C-Congratulations..!" She'd probably fit in there. Something about Chiara screamed military. "Did... did you need any assistance...?" Surely she hadn't called them here just to chat...

Micillia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara grinned, basking in the effect her entrance made. "Awww," Chiara cooed as she walked over to the yellowblood child. She patted the troll on the head, "Ide never mean to scare my favorite little bee." Her smile only a little predatory.

Chiara did not confirm or deny her position in or out of the military. She wished she could flaunt around the rank she knew she deserved, but she did not want military drones sticking their snuffclods in her business. Especially as of now. "Very noble of you, definitely a good choice. Being where the action is going on is always a valuable trait." She winked at the yellowblood, happy they had put themselves in a good position, and maybe just a smidgen proud, not that she would ever admit to it. Its not like Chiara cared for Apibom, no, that would be dangerous. "Yes, i need your assistance on a mission, a very important one." The blueblood pulled out a small envelope. "Inside this are some pictures of some trolls i want you to watch, and take note of anything suspicious they do."

nepsah

Micillia

Dapper Duck

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:16 am

Never mean to scare them.. With the grin on her face, Api simply couldn't believe those words. But they weren't about to contradict them, either. Instead they laced their fingers together in front of them, hoping she'd only be asking for something small and easy to do-- of course they'd only just finished that thought when Chiara stated what it was that she wanted. Spying? They bit their bottom lip lightly, beginning to wring their hands out of nervousness. She wanted them to keep an eye on some other trolls...? How scary. How... way out of their skillset, and they had a pretty big one!

"O-oh, really?" They smiled a little, though the nervousness they were feeling clearly showed through despite their best efforts. "I-I can do that." Could they? They weren't sure - but Apibom was not the kind of troll that would admit when they were in over their head. They reached out and took the envelope, then carefully opened it to peer at the pictures. "Are... a bunch of people looking out for them..?" Maybe it was official military work, or something. Api could excuse it as such, just as long as they ignored that they weren't old enough to be in the military and therefore likely wouldn't receive missions for them.

Micillia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara nodded sagely, as if the mission she had given Apobom was of the highest order. It was, in a way. If the military knew she was doing this they would certainly be interested in it, but this was for Chiara. No way was she gonna share. "Im concerned for their safety." Chiara started. She was, so to speak. "These are trolls that had a little difficulty getting in on the ground crew mission. I want to make sure no one else tries to do anything... malicious." Couldn't hurt to be a little honest with Apibom. It would make them more invested in the mission, hopefully. The envelope contained pictures of all the trolls who had to be vouched for when they signed up to serve. It had not been easy to get them. Ground crew was much too lax on their qualifications for volunteers, but, well, good thing Chiara was here to pick up the slack. "Remember, anything that is out of the ordinary, or could make them look suspicious."

Chiara gave the yellowblood a serious look. "Their safety is in your hands." She said, then gave the troll an official salute. With that, Chiara left the "office" and returned to her other schemes.

nepsah
Good Luck Api!

Micillia

Dapper Duck

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:51 am

Their safety was at risk? Api looked over the pictures - none of them particularly great since no one had expected the camera but... they were identifiable. "...Malicious?" They perked up, looking up at Chiara with slightly widened eyes. They had heard about what happened with the space ladder in the past - did she think something similar might happen again? Oh dear. Oohhh dear. They really were in over their head. "O-okay, I'll look out for them. If... if there's anything weird I'll come find you." They nodded and mimicked her salute back to her.

It was only after she left that they realized they'd probably have a hard time finding Chiara since she was in the actual military and would be leaving the planet. That, combined with the growing weight of what she'd asked them to do, really ate at their nerves. All they'd wanted was to do something new.

'Well, I guess this IS new... and exciting in its own way.'

Micillia
aaand fin!! >:3c

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas