Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] The Wild Rumpus (Emiola, Masoal, Quella) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Raze the land and boil the sea,
You can't take the sky from me

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:14 pm
Quella looked at the offending tealblood as he took off his shoes. Sure, shoes were annoying, but it wasn't as if trolls had paws or nothin'. She'd lived in the forest for a few sweeps now, and nothing made you appreciate shoes quite like stepping on some sharp rocks or brambles without em.

"You get down!!" the tealblood shouted at her from the ground. He looked like kinda like he took himself waaaay to seriously for someone so... soft. "Down there?" Quella scoffed. "Nah, I think i'll stand out by actually standing out. I'm willing to bet they're only taking the BEST to space, and that's clearly me.

Quella inverted her hands and cracked her knuckles. "I mean, I'm pretty sure you couldn't even get up here in the first place, wiggler. Why don't you struggle on up here and make me get down? Cause I'm feeling like the king of the hill!" She gave the tealblood a little wink and a smile. That'd get him nice and wild.

saedusk
MOARR YELLING

Melancholies
It's over, Anakin! I have the high ground!

Buzzwulf

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:18 am
The award for best nerve striker would go to Quella, hands down, as she bopped not one, but two of Masoal's sensitivities in less than a second. Competitive by nature, he had to be the best—even if he could care less about space or whatever she was rambling about—and he'd prove her insults empty words if it killed him. They were just babies so it probably wouldn't, but this was war.

"Watch what you say!" he hissed, brushing past Emiola with his tunnel vision trained on his crate-perched adversary. Despite his temper, he did have climbing skill going for him, at least. Living in the trees and climbing back to his hive each and every evening definitely helped.

Without breaking a sweat, the angry little tealblood scaled a smaller box and another, then finally leapt for the larger one Quella was occupying. The goal: take her right down off of it.

Melancholies
Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:42 pm
    Emiola had honest-to-god no idea if they would actually be allowed to go to space or not, because she hadn't been paying attention to any of the information that had been provided to her. Anyway, all that really mattered right now was that 1) Masoal had discarded the shoes after all and 2) he was now furiously en route towards assaulting the blueblood that taunted him. Well. Emiola didn't think she was really taunting him, but her friend didn't have the best social skills, this much she knew.

And realistically, maybe she should have liked, stopped him, but the thought never crossed her mind. Masoal was going to win, right? Probably. Dude was vicious. "DUDE GO FOR HER BRAIDS!" She hollered at the both of them, although they both could be counted as 'dude' and they both had braids, so it was hard to tell where exactly it was directed. Regardless, Emi couldn't stand by to cheer her friend on, that'd be lame as hell.

But she also didn't know s**t about fighting, so she did the next best thing and barreled full force into the crates. It didn't mattered who got knocked off, if anyone got knocked off, because at least there'd be even more instability, and Emi loved chaos.

saedusk

Buzzwulf

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:39 pm
Quella had to give the grumpy tealblood this: the wiggler could climb. Or at least, he could get up on some boxes. Not sure what that said about his actual climbing ability, but Quella stepped back as the tealblood leapt for the top of the crates. She'd kick his refuse excretor once he made it up here, but she wasn't gonna kick a wiggler while he was trying his very best to get to her one-on-one. She might have chuckled a little bit as he tried to pull himself up, though. "I'll give you a seven of ten for effort there, wiggler. Not bad!"

Then, from behind her, there was a shout of "DUDE GO FOR HER BRAIDS!" and a thud as the boxes under her shook and started to topple. The other tealblood had slammed into the boxes! The top box slowly tilted backwards, and Quella got a look at Masoal's face right as she fell into open air. He looked really, really, really mad. She grinned at him as she somersaulted off the falling crate.

Gracefully, she managed to fall right on her butt, and tumbled a** into teakettle into another wooden crate. This one snapped into splinters and Quella found herself showered in a rain of loose paper and debris. She snarled a smile as she sprung up, although her thinkpan was swimming, and launcher herself at the tealblood who'd knocked down the crates with a shout of "Cheater!"

Oh, Quella was gonna follow advice. She was gonna go RIGHT for the pigtails.

Melancholies
I'mma getcha

saedusk
Feel free to grab a handful of brain. I meant braid! Braid!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:21 pm
Go for her braids...?

One second Masoal was lunging for Quella, the next he was falling, tumbling over the side of the box he'd been climbing. His shoulder hit the floor first and he was able to turn the fall into something of an awkward side roll that landed him on his knees and doubled over. After shaking the stars from his eyes, he was back on his feet.

Sharp and narrow, his gaze latched back onto his opponent as she focused her attention on Emiola. Go for her braids, it made sense when he wasn't flipping all over himself.

Reaching out, he snatched a handful of hair and yanked.

Buzzwulf
braind get
Melancholies

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:31 pm
    Emi blinked. Unfortunately, Quella's assault was something she did not see coming, both literally and figuratively. She was just a chaotic variable in this mess, not an actual target, right? Wrong. Quella had gone for her in pure unadulterated baby rage, or maybe rage was the wrong word, because the only troll present that seemed mad about anything was Masoal.

Nevertheless, the hand that yanked at her pigtail made her squeal with surprise and pain.

"BRO, BRO, WRONG TROLL!" She'd gone down flailing, pathetically unprepared for the altercation. Emi was hilariously ill prepared for combat, especially as a troll, but maybe fitting for a midblood who didn't fit into the 'fight for your life' aspect of lowbloodedness or the 'rule with an iron fist' aspect of a highblood. Either way. "MASOAL, MASOAL, YOU GOTTA-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-HURRY, SOMETHING! SOMETHING!"

Her feet were kicking at least, but whether or not they were connecting with Quella or Masoal or both was unbeknownst to her.

Buzzwulf

saedusk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:43 pm
Victory tasted sweet, and sounded like squealing. Her and the cheater had gone down in a flailing pile of limbs and hair and teeth, and it was absolutely magical. Quella grinned as she tugged just a liiiiittle bit harder on the cheater's pigtails. It wasn't so much the pain she was inflicting that she enjoyed - it was the lesson. Try to gang up on me? See what you get.

OW.

Ok, whoever was tugging on her hair had better stop OW. "Hey!" the blueblood yelled, indignantly. "Get off me!" She twisted on the ground, trying to get the martial tealblood off her back, but he hung on like some kinda of rabid shellbeast.

OW. AND NOW SOMEONE WAS KICKING HER. NOT COOL.

Quella twisted the pigtails of the little ball of chaos was holding on OW to until the OW OW OW girl's feet were firmly pointed at the other attacker. "Oh no!" She yelled out loud. "Kicks! My only weakness!" That'd get the little one kicking nice and hard.

A natural tactical genius, that's what Quella was. Take that, random tealblood jerks!

saedusk

Melancholies

Buzzwulf

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:45 am
The call for help, for whatever reason Masoal didn't understand, lit a fire under his a** that only made him pull Quella's braid harder. If she let go, he'd let go, too... maybe.

Or he'd let go right then and there, but only because his supposed friend was aiming her kicks at him now. "Emiola, damn it!" he snapped, "Open your eyes!" That hair had always been a problem, it was something Masoal griped about every time it came up. If she was actually blind it would've been one thing, but he didn't understand why she did it to herself, especially in moments like this.

Stumbling away from the onslaught of kicks, his stomach and arms sore, he instead tried dive-bombing for Quella to knock her over.

Buzzwulf
Melancholies

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:44 pm
    See, Emiola thought she was doing good. Who was she hitting? Someone. And a lot. "They are open!!!" Why wouldn't they be? She always kept them open, like duh, how else was she supposed to see? "You're just—OW!"

If her kicks weren't helping, then maybe she should leave the fighting to the wilderness expert here. Either way, her head was really starting to hurt from the hair pulling. Was that normal? What if Quella ripped all the hair out of her head? Would she look cool? Radical even? Would Masoal still be her friend? Of course Masoal would still be her friend, who didn't want to be her friend.

But. She was still in a vague amount of pain. Time to be over dramatic.

"I'M DYING." She suddenly shouted, before forcibly making her body go limp in faux mortem.

Buzzwulf

saedusk

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:11 am
YES. The pressure on Quella's braids finally let up, and the blueblood managed to stumble to her feet a few paces from the pile of hostile tealbloods. "Yeah!" she yelled, lifting her hands above her head in victory. Emiola went limp dramatically. Quella even thought she might have seen her tongue poking out? Wow.

Masoal slammed right into her clotcage with the force of a thousand suns or something. Quella went tumbling away like a bouncy ball, managing to end up on her knees. She could see the tealblood getting ready for another assault. Man, that trolls had a LOT of energy. She put a hand up, trying to pause.

"WAIT!" the blueblood wheezed, grinning. "Let's check and make sure your girlfriend or whatever is OK. We can get back to this aaaaaanytime."

Melancholies

saedusk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:45 pm
It was pretty obvious to anyone with eyes—not Emiola, though, Masoal didn't care what she said, she didn't use her damn eyes—that the death throes were fake. Even so, he relaxed out of the coil that almost threw him at Quella again. He was squatting, hands on the floor and up on his tiptoes, ready to strike again at a moments notice.

"I don't trust you," he told the blueblood, sniffing harshly. "Emiola, get up. You're not dead. Come over here."

If he could get her away from Quella without incident, then he could get back to proving himself without a distraction.

Buzzwulf
Melancholies

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:34 pm
    Emi continued to lay there comically, her tongue lolled out, her leg twitching occasionally. Why wasn't Masoal getting her cue? Man, they'd have to work on that. She sat up quickly, her hands thrown in the air.

"Masoal I'm alive!" She waved her arms around before stumbling to her feet... so she could barrel right into the aforementioned tealblood, "You saved meeeeeeee! But really, you gotta learn to read my cues better." She winked, but it wasn't like anyone could tell. "We could've won 'n brought back the gold by now."

She rolled off of her friend. "Oh noooo I'm dead again bwaaaahhhh..... masoalavengemeeeeee...." And there she... laid.

Buzzwulf

saedusk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:00 pm
Quella looked at Emiola. Ok. That was different. Playing dead was pretty common prey behavior, but she'd never seen anything so... bad at it. Maybe it was a joke? She glanced at Masoal and shrugged.

So Masoal didn't trust her? She didn't really know why, but that bothered Quella just a little bit. It wasn't like she was trying to trick anyone. She just wanted to beat them in a fair fight. The tealbloods were the one's who'd ganged up on her, she was just trying to even the odds!

"She seems fine I guess. Hey. Catch!" Quella grabbed a mug off a nearby table and flung above Masoal's head, meaning to distract him. As it flew through the air, the blueblood dropped into a crouch and flung herself the grumpy tealblood, meaning to knock him down and pin him.

saedusk

Melancholies

Buzzwulf

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:30 pm
Between Emiola's playing dead and Quella's cup trick, Masoal was, to his own dismay, sufficiently distracted. The dodge he managed was only quick enough to keep the blueblood from landing on or near Emi, too, and she caught his legs, sending him straight over onto the floor. The impact hurt and he grunted, but that sure didn't stop him from fighting back.

"Let go!" he hissed, squirming and writhing until one leg was free. Whatever part of her he could catch, if it was any part at all, he kicked with as much strength as he could muster from his awkward, contorted position on the floor.

With one final struggle, he managed to yank himself free enough that he could scramble away across the floor.

"Get up!!" he shouted at Emiola. It felt so redundant having to go through this with her all over again. "Come on!" He was frustrated (obviously) and ready to be done with this.

Buzzwulf
SORRY FOR THE WAIT
Melancholies
WE CAN WRAP SOON I THINK WEEPS

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items