Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Smidgen of Suspicion (Chiara - Zeylla)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara Moteku

It was the horns, really, that only gave a hint as to who the troll might be. Chiara recognized the unique style that only Zeylla's horns could match, and so she deiceded to casually approach the other troll. She squinted at the other troll. Their hair was... something, that was for sure. No, the blueblood needed a view of the troll's face if she was going to really confirm or deny the identity of the troll in question.

The blueblood pushed her way through the mass of trolls, and proceeded to bump into the suspected troll, dropping a few papers as she did. "Hey," Chiara started, angry as if she had cared about those papers, and as if the troll in question had bumped into her. "Watch it!" She growled, waiting for the troll to look up so the blueblood could see her face.

She grinned at Zeylla, as if Zeylla was a cornered rabbit. "Hey there..." She said much less anger in her voice. "You look familiar..." Chiara tilted her head, hoping the other girl was squirming in her disguise. "I dont remember your name tho... What was it again?"

stringency
sry if u got a tag from this, i just dont know why i put that like, cut, in the post >.>

Micillia

Dapper Duck

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:19 pm
Zeylla really wanted that refreshment. The cup full of liquid sustenance was in her hand, after all. It was right there, literally within reach, and yet she was unable to drink. Between carefully watching the crowds of trolls and giving withering glances at those who even dared to look her way, Zeylla couldn't help but take long glances at the cup in her hand, eyes softening just enough to show her longing to drink from it's fortifying depths.

It was in this way, staring longingly into a small plastic cup filled with cheap juice, that Zeylla did not catch wind of Chiara's approach. If she had been looking out into the crowd instead, she would have seen the blueblood most definitely before Chiara could have seen her. She might have been able to make a quick escape into the crowd and never been seen. It would have been far easier for her to just dodge trolls she knew, especially sharp-eyed and cunning trolls like Chiara. Also, she would have been able to save her drink, which had sloshed unceremoniously out of it's cup and splashed pathetically on the floor.

It was too late now though-for both her untouched drink and her unknown mystique, so Zeylla shifted to plan two(she always had a backup plan, of course) and scowled a little more then she already was after being bumped into, and took a carefully planned step back, to make distance between her and the blueblood. Her lips drew thin behind her mask, and she crossed her arms defensively, the half empty cup still clutched in her hand.

"You are mistaken, and I mean that definitively, in case you're confused and think that it was a question. Also my name is of no importance,
seeing as you are mistaken, as mentioned prior, and therefor have no need to know it,
" she all but growled, eyes narrowing in hopes to make herself seem as unfriendly and unwilling to talk as possible. Perhaps Chiara would just get the message and leave her alone, if not because she decided she was mistaken, but because she knew Zeylla and would leave her sniffernode out of her business.

Micillia

AAAAAAAH I AM SO SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:01 pm
Chiara Moteku

Chiara had been smiling, but she now frowned at the split drink on the floor. "That stuff is crap anyway," Chiara said, pulling out her hidden flask. What? You think just because Chiara is amazing, confident, and competent she doesn't like to keep a little something around to relax with? The blueblood essentially ignored the other girl's grumpy dismissal of being recognized. "Here." She said, forcing the flask into Zellya's hands and winking. "Come on, i know you like this stuff." Chiara said, referencing their night on the town not too many weeks ago.

The blueblood grinned in the wake of the other girl's determined frown. "Oh come on!" The blueblood insisted, rolling her eyes and petting the other troll's large afro. "Im not here to ruin plans, just to scout them out." She got closer to the other troll, and winked again. "Lend a helping hand if someone needs it."

stringency

Micillia

Dapper Duck

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:08 pm
Zeylla eyed the flask as it was produced, and fumbled with it awkwardly as Chiara pressed it into her hands. The metal was cool to the touch, and its contents sloshed happily beneath the sealed cap. She narrowed her eyes to mere squints at the bluebloods comment, solidifying her suspicions that Chiara knew exactly who she was. But she couldn't disagree, she had found their night on the town, and her own exploration into the world of slight intoxication, to be exhilarating and good for easing tension-from what she could remember of that night- yet she was not sure if she should drink from that tempting flask, since being at ease with something to loosen her lips would not help her in this current situation.

She swished the liquid in the flask with much thought, before grumbling as Chiara patted her afro, using her free hand to swat her away, "Don't touch it, you'll flatten it and all my work will be worth nothing," she grouched, her slitted eyes shooting daggers at the other blueblood. She wasn't sure how much she trusted her companion of midnight escapades, but at the same time Zeylla wasn't sure that saying no to the other trolls semi-offer of help would be in her best interest. It would be useful to have sometroll to help her if the need arose.

This feeling of uncertainty was unpleasant, since she prided herself on always knowing what she needed to do, and so she took a leap and carefully lifted her face mask up from her chin and tossed the flask back with a flourish, taking a long swig from its contents. Her throat felt hot, her belly warmer, and she handed the container back after carefully readjusting her mask. Already she could feel it seeping into her thinkpan and smoothing out the rough edges; her eyes softened ever so slightly(from death glare to a guarded squint) before leaning in to Chiara's space and saying as discreetly as possible, "Fine, it's me. You say anything to anyone though, and we will cross on far less friendly terms, and also I am Alibii Vesmin while we are here," she glanced about then, as if sometroll was listening near by, before adding, "...There are some trolls I am not fond of here, and I'd rather them not know of my presence," and it would make it easier to disappear if anything went wrong in any way. They wouldn't be able to track down Alibii Vesmin, and Zeylla Crypsi would be able to sneak away when things got hairy.

Not that she planned on letting things get to that point, but it was always wise to be prepared for the worst.

"I'm guessing you're here with some plan up your sleeve as well," she may not know Chiara intimately, but she was more then aware of the sly look in the bluebloods eyes, and the way she smiled like a meowbeast who had just cornered a delectable little squeaker. She felt comfortable because of their jovial visits in the past, but Zeylla was also smart, and tried carefully to keep herself at a distance.

Of course, not enough distance as to not get her hands on that flask again. There was something about that liquid burn that brought out the craving in her.

Micillia

:U

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:19 pm
Chiara Moteku

"Alibii Vesmin." Chiara said, loud enough for others to hear. "Its a pleasure to meet such an attractive troll as yourself." Chiara said charmingly. "Im honored such a fine troll such as yourself has volunteered to help Alternia step back into the light of space travel.

She stepped in and quieted her voice. "There, see now its just a military troll scouting out the talent. No hit of anything suspicious." Chiara winked. She was wearing a military uniform, but that didn't mean anything with Chiara. She found ways to get what she wanted, legally or otherwise. "Oh Alibii you know me so well! Yes of course i have a plan. In fact, im willing to trade favors, if your interested." Her grin grew like a Cheshire cat's, "And you know my favors had quite a high worth."

stringency

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas