Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Space Salutations (Chiara - Buffel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. This whole space thing was hard not to get wrapped up in and excited for. There was commotion everywhere, paperwork flying, information just lying around, ripe for the taking. And that wasn't even touching on all the busy trolls around. It was a little chaotic, to say the least. Trolls were either filling out piles and piles of paperwork to even be allowed to go into space, or milling about waiting for something to happen and for the whole thing to start. Chiara had given Ephias her paperwork, she wasn't paying him for nothing! Actually, she wasn't paying him... even better! So she was free to mingle, roam, and generally enjoy what Chiara enjoyed most; havoc and connections. She slipped easily through the crowd, keeping her eyes open for familiar faces, or at least interesting faces. She was starting something big, something amazing, something that required an extensive network. What better way to network then a place where trolls who both didn't know each other, and could not escape, were being held!

Chiara kept her eyes open, looking at troll after troll, dismissing most of them, when someone caught her eye. She grinned as she closed in on the target. She reached out to put a hand on the boy's shoulder. "Hey cutie." She said flirtatiously, teasingly, "You look familiar, have we met before?" It was a bad pick-up line, but to be honest, it didn't matter. He could correct her and then bam, conversation started.

tenaciousgadabout

Micillia

Dapper Duck

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:44 pm
Buffel was still getting turned around all the time here despite bein' one of the saps who built part of the place. Wandering about, he attempted to make his way about as best he could, following signs when he could find them. Stepping carefully over paperwork and other supplies, the gunslinger hoped he could get started with the major festivities, he was itchin' for some space travel. He was in a central area now, with many hallways sprawling out from the room itself. While getting his bearings, the yellowblood felt a hand on his shoulder.

Turning around, his eyes landed upon a striking highblood with her hand resting firmly on his shoulder. She teasingly tossed him a corny line about meeting somewhere before and he felt his cheeks blush in response. Swallowing hard, he did his best to muddle through pleasantries with all the charm he could muster.

”Uh, no ma'am, I'm sorry to say we haven't. I would've definitely remembered catchin' a glimpse of a face like yers before now, so I can assure you this is our first meeting.”

He grasped the hand not on his shoulder and shook it gently in greeting, nodding his head respectfully. What was a gal like her tossin' him a line like that for?

Micillia

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Well arnt you charming!" Chiara said, raising an eyebrow and taking a quarter step closer. She let her hand linger in his a little longer. She looked the boy up and down, maybe a little too thoroughly, before continuing. He looked pretty good. Lowblood, which was a good quality for the line of work she was looking to hire him for. Fairly strong, young, strapping. All traits that could certainly qualify him for her plans.

"Starting your career in the military, huh?" She said, smiling. "Thats very patriotic of you. Do you have big dreams for your military career?"

tenaciousgadabout

Micillia

Dapper Duck

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:23 pm
Buffel blushed slightly at the assumption. ”I appreciate you sayin' as much Miss, but I'm no military man. Nope, just a simple volunteer is all.”

He watched her give him a rather unsubtley lingering once-over with her eyes and couldn't help but form a cocky smirk across his face. Whether the gunslinger realized it or not, he certainly had a type: Highbloods. But he also had been under enough contracts to recognize the beginning of a sales pitch when he saw one.

”What's a strappin' young lady like yerself doin' in this program? I can't imagine yer much a military gal, what with yer long glances 'n' what-not. Yer either tossin' me lines 'cause yer hopin' to find an empty room around here for a quick bit o' toe-curlin' or some such, which I ain't none too opposed to, but I suspect ain't the case...” He confidently put his hand on the wall, reclining on it with a reinvigorated sense of assurance.

”...or yer pavin' the foundation for a contract.”

Micillia
A RARE IN-"META-IAS"-RES PRP TAG

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara raised an eyebrow. Wow, right to the point, huh? "Well, the military uniform does a good job of... accentuating my favorite features." She said with a wink. "Sadly thats all im interested in," Chiara wondered if he would get the hint, that she had stolen the uniform. Eh, its not like a lowblood would call her out on it.

"Contracts already? My arnt you a forward one!" She said with a mischievous smile. She liked his style of being forward. So far every snarky lowblood and their lusus were refusing to play games, and then, worse yet, acting hostile about it. "Slow down there and give me a name first! Oh, but ladies first right?" She reached up and ran a finger along his jaw line. "Chiara Moteku, pleasure to meet you."

tenaciousgadabout

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas