Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Totally Being Social (Static - Sinter)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Static was enjoying the Chittentown Space Research And Developmental Pioneering Science Laboratories Space Tower, and the fact that he was involved in it. It was exciting, it was new, it was a chance to show those that didn't believe in him that he was capable of things. Besides, he had been wanting to join the military for a while, wanting to become something in his society. He wore a rather happy smile as he milled about the convoy. It was refreshing not having Raijin hovering over his head every second, thank glub lusi weren't allowed in here. Raijin did make a scene for the blueblood outside the building, proceeding to hiss and spit his displeasure. Static was pretty sure it was just because Raijin wanted to be in where the interesting stuff was going down, not because of Static at all.

Either way, Static walked easy, with hope, even confidence, through the building. He was feeling brave and confident enough to even talk to someone. The blueblood saw a redblood, and decided to give it a shot. "Hello." Static started, then his bloodpumper raced a bit as he noticed the badge on the redblood's chest. "Hello Sir, um, reporting for duty! It will be a, a pleasure to work under you!" Static tried to say confidently.

seekingCylem

Micillia

Dapper Duck

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:48 pm
Sinter thrived on the intricacies of project management. The great Alternian return to space was one of the most impressive undertakings of modern history. The establishment of the space tower reflected such in every element of its design. The atmosphere was permeated with a sense of importance. Sinter would have taken a moment to absorb the sight of it all had he not been in the midst of an impressive juggling act involving three color-coded clipboards and a cardboard tray of coffees.

"Excuse me. Pardon me. Behind you," Sinter recited robotically as he navigated the crowd of trolls rushing and meandering in equal measure. He'd been stopped twice already just trying to cross the lobby. He apparently had the look of someone who knew where each and every one of the tower's facilities were. He did, but he also was a troll with places to be.

"Hello."

Sinter did an admirable job not jumping as a voice greeted him from his blind spot. He stopped abruptly and turned to face the source fully. His eyebrows rose upon seeing he was being addressed by a blueblood. They stayed aloft when he registered just how polite--deferential even--he was being.

"The pleasure is all mine," Sinter said with a smoothness that came only from sweeps of recitation. He hadn't yet fully processed the words "work under you," coming from a highblood. To him. Sinter blinked and tried not to gawk.

"You must be a new recruit," Sinter responded, giving Static a quick once-over. "Do you know your assignment? Where you're supposed to be going?"

The question may have stemmed from a persisting sense that this highblood certainly had the wrong troll. However, Sinter couldn't help but appreciate the unprompted politeness. He felt a genuine desire to help the young man out.

Micillia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Static noticed the many items in the redblood's hands, and hesitated a second before answering. "Yes sir, just joined up!" It was a bit of an odd situation. The redblood was above him in military rank, but quite a ways below him in blood hue. The blueblood believed and fallowed the hemospectrum, but that did not always mean he interpreted it correctly. So Static tended to always err on the side of polite, just in case. "I uh, know its a little early in my, um, military career, but it looked like you could use some assistance, Lieutenant?" Static offered a little uncertainly. Was it rude to offer help? I dont have any current assignments at the moment, so i am at your disposal, if you like, sir."

seekingCylem

Micillia

Dapper Duck

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:07 pm
Sinter subconsciously adjusted his grip on his many items as Static drew attention to them. They were awfully burdensome, and the young man was offering to help...

Sinter acquiesced with a relieved smile. "That would be very kind, thank you." Sinter balanced the beverages he was carrying in one arm and offloaded the stack of paperwork to Static. If this was some cruel prank, the folders would be easier to clean up. Plus Sinter had copies. So. Many. Copies.

"I'm almost where I need to be going anyway. Should only be a short walk. Thank you again, Mr...?" Sinter looked over Static for any sort of name badge or rank indication.

Sinter himself sputtered and blushed at Static's assumption, though it was well-hidden by Sinter's natural coloring. "Please! I'm only a sergeant. Sinter Heilig, at your service. I'll owe you one after this." Sinter indicated the direction he'd be walking with his now freed hand.

Micillia
Good Lord how did I miss this for so long.

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games