Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:20 pm
This is a Foal RP between Ulani and Nova's Trance. This will move onto their bond for their older years.

User Image x User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:33 pm
Ulani was out playing on a fine Autumn day as she is apart from her sister and brother. Just not too far from them. Still within the sight of her father and mother as she giggles all the while chasing a butterfly about. It was a nice day and there wasn't a care in the world that would bother or spoil her fun right now. The day was prefect. The butterfly was oh so pretty and there was a nice breeze and a few clouds astray. Days like this one don't pop up a lot. That and winter is right around the corner so one must make the most outta what they got right now and that is what she was going to do. No worries or cares for the day. Just to run and play. Maybe a nice nap in the sun before or even after lunch. Oh the day just started and she has so much planned.

What a day it would be. Ulani never needed her siblings or anyone else about in order to have fun. She kept to herself and was able to enjoy much more in her mind that way. No worries about others thinking that she is weird or something like that it was just her way of being true to herself without a worry in the world so that each day could bring the most outta it. Nothing was wrong with that and she knows that joining in with others around her age is important as well but it wasn't something she put on the top of her to do list.

WC :: 268  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:11 pm
Nova's Trance was exploring about and way outta sight from his mother and father. He didn't know where his siblings were at either. But that was all for the better seeing he didn't wanna get into trouble for being so far away. His siblings might tell their parents about it. This way even if he did get into trouble his siblings wouldn't be seeing they didn't know and therefore couldn't be dragged down with him this time. He loves his family and will do what he can for them. So on this oh so prefect day he was glad that only he, himself knew just how far he had gone. But he way of thinking about others isn't all there. If he had truly thought about keeping worry away from those he cares about then he would not travel so far. Although he doesn't think that far ahead just let. Maybe he will once he is fully grown.

Nova trots about as he is in an area that he doesn't recall as he looks about not paying attention to where he is going only to bump into something around his height. Taking a few steps back he shakes his head and notices that it was a filly that he bumped into and as soon as that hit him. He blushes and bows his head to her. "I am so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going. Please forgive me."

WC:: 240  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:20 pm
Ulani feels the bump as another walked right into her as she turns her head seeing the colt look so puzzled with worry as if he had hurt her that all she can do is start giggling. It was cute seeing this colt acting like he was. It wasn't like he walked into her in a way that did any harm to her. So watching him freak out and bit and bow his head so quickly was funny to Ulani so she couldn't help but start giggling but now it might look like she is being rude so she clears her throat and looks at him. "I am fine. Please there is no need to act like that. Sorry I laughed but your reaction was just so cute and uncalled for really. You just walked into me not like you were at a full out gallop or something that would have left me hurt." She points out as she smiles at him.

Bowing her head. "My name is Ulani. What might your name be?" She wonders as she knows that it is good manners to give ones name before asking another for theirs. So she waits for him to reply to her as she stands there smiles down at him.

WC :: 210  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:32 pm
Looking shocked at the giggling filly as he slowly lifted his head. Then slowly tilting his head slightly as he watches her and listens to what she is saying as he blushes more. "I am Nova's Trance but you can call me just Nova." He points out as he looks about and then at her. "Are you out exploring on your own as well?" He wonders as he didn't see anyone about or around them. But maybe her family wasn't that far away. That means that if one of them takes him home before dust he might not get into as much trouble. Shaking his head a bit. "Your giggle is cute. And I am sorry I thought I might have hurt you but I am glad that I didn't hurt you at all. If you are bored I wouldn't mind keeping you company and maybe play a game or something."

He points out as he would love to become her friend. After all she was a cute filly and the way she reacted was something he didn't see coming. He thought she would be rude and mean about the whole thing but she wasn't which made him want to become her friend much more. It would be nice if she wanted to become his friend as well.

WC:: 218  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff