Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Space and Stuff (Static - Mahmud)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Static was excited. He had been thinking about joining the military for a while now, and he finally got to actually sign up! For real becoming a member of the military. First of all, it would show Raijin that Static was a competent troll that could do things on his own, and, better yet, it meant he didnt have to take Raijin with him! The blueblood felt so calm, so at peace, now that he didn't have his lusus breathing down his neck, seeming to suck out his energy, and commenting on every little thing Static did or said. Freedom, it was freedom. The blueblood had already gone up to conveyor 8 and checked in, admired the badge he got to pin on his uniform, and felt like himself for once in forever. He did wander back down to the base of the tower to see who else was thinking of signing up and joining him on the space race. It was all so exciting.

Static searched the crowd for anyone he knew. Or, at least anyone he knew who wasn't Scorpa. His sustenance chamber seemed to feel weird when he thought of or was around Scorpa, and he didn't like it. It was all for the best to ignore her. He was a little distracted while he was thinking all this, and had to do a double-take. Was... was that Mahmud? A grin spread over Static's face as he recognized the orangeblood and his very unmistakable horns. "H-hey!" Static called out to his friend. He cleared his throat. He was free of Raijin, he didn't need to act nervous anymore! The boy put some confidence in his voice as he yelled out again. "Hey Mahmud! Its Static!"

Skyli Peep

Micillia

Dapper Duck

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:18 am
        On the other hand Mahmud had been avoiding the military booths as much as humanly possible. The thought of being part of any organization those sirens were part of made his own sustenance chamber sink so far below Alternia, it'd be hitting magma. Not to mention now that he had a friend, one of his best friends as a rebel... no. No he couldn't risk getting Poe into trouble through him. Best to hold off on military stuff as long as he could, until they dragged him away kicking and screaming.

So Mahmud had spent most of his time in the tower sticking close to the inside, away from the rest of the metaphorical circus, and closer where he'd end up being anyways: Conveyor 8. He had just had a pleasant conversation with a couple of trolls he knew before, and was back to snacking at the refreshment table. Some juice he was sipping nearly spilled down the front of his shirt though when he heard a familiar voice.

"Static?!"

There was a deep, radiating warmth that came from saying his best friend's name, and a spark of hope when he heard a reply. But once Mahmud saw his dear friend well, that sealed the deal. "STATIC!"

To say he flew to his friend would be underselling just how happy he was to see Static. In fact, the now empty cup he was drinking out of went flying as Mahmud dashed over to the other troll. "Static oh my gog!" Forgetting where he was for a moment, he gave Static a bone-crushing hug and a happy laugh, bouncing up and down a little bit. It was then though that he realize oh. Oh yeah. They were in public, in an official... military... hangar. Oops. He quickly let go and cleared his throat, though the big goofy grin he had refused to go away.

"Oh my... dude! Duuuude!" Mahmud ran a hand through his hair the best he could and took a step back to look at his friend up and down. "Static its been ages! Whats going on?! What have you been up to I'm so happy to see you and wherehaveyoubeenweneedtogobikeridingand--"

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Static hugged his friend back. It was so relieving to see a friendly, like actually a friend,'s face. It made the whole signing up for the military thing a lit less intimidating. "I was just gonna ask you!" Static exclaimed, "Hows your bike? I been trying to get some time to take it out to Busthind. We should make a date for it and plan to go together!" Static said, happily. Truth was he had been hiding out too much as of late. After Raijin made a huge fuss when Static dragged him to the Superstar Authority event the blueblood had been avoiding things. But if he made a plan, with a date and a place, then he would be obliged to go out and have fun.

Then current events caught up to Static, and he remembered where they were. He straightened a bit, but only for a second, both proud and a little meek about his new military badge. "But anyway, your here! Are you gonna join the military? Are you gonna go offworld with us?" Static brightened up. He didn't really even know what exactly he had signed up for, but if he got to do it with Mahmud, well then he was all over the adventure.

Skyli Peep

Micillia

Dapper Duck

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:17 pm
        "Military?" At the mention of it, Mahmud gave this tittering, nervous laugh as he shook his head no. "Oh... no. No I'm not ready for Military... yet." More like ever. "I um... I'm really just trying to find myself before committing you know?" Well, it wasn't a complete lie. He was on a a personal journey, after all... but if he could avoid the Military at all costs until they took him kicking and screaming, he would. "But... I see you joined! Congrats!" There was something so weird about thinking of Static being military... not because he was meek, or reserved. No, because the last time they had seen each other both boys were so... so small.

"S'weird... Last time we saw each other like..." Rubbing the back of his head, Mahmud gave this almost sad smile to his pal. "We weren't even thinking of where our lives were going, and now you're in the military. I know you'll do great, Static." That wasn't a pleasantry; Mahmud truly believed in his friend. To emphasize this, he gave him a huge grin. "But! Even if I'm only volunteer corps right now, I'm still going space-side. So maybe if we're lucky we'll get to go up together!" Now that was a great idea! Going up with his best buddy would be wonderful. Snaking an arm around Static's waist, he dramatically waved his hand in front of them. "I can see it now... being under the command of... Commander Charge!"

Something about that must have tickled Mahmud pink, because somehow that grin of his grew goofier. "Oh my god, are you a commander? Are you going to be titled? Dude, you sound cool with any title like... Lieutenant Charge. Commander Charge. Private Charge... You sure you want to come to hang out with me after becoming so big and important? Riding bikes next to a peon? "

xxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Static nodded along. He was going into the military to essentially find himself too. The self that wasn't mocked and fallowed by an electric weasel. Static beamed as Mahmud noticed his badge. Static chuckled, almost sighed, "Yeaah.." He said, absently putting his hands in his pockets. "Feels like only yesterday we were sledding down sand dunes and trying out motor bikes."

Static let Mahmud paint a picture in their thinkpans, thinking of space, and their adventures to be in said space, but sputtered when Mahmud said "commander charge". "Oh man, i, i dont wanna get ahead of myself here, or more like let your imagination get ahead of me!" Static said, feeling embarrassed. When Mahmud said the word "peon" tho, Static frowned. He remembered when he had tried so hard to figure out how a blueblood "should act", how happy he had been when him and Mahmud could just relax around each other and be themselves. "Whaaaat? No!" Static said, trying to smile and joke it off. "Riding bikes with my bud will always be most important!" His smile became more genuine, "Besides, we can be commanders together! Or watch! Your gonna become a ship captain or something!" There, looking on the bright side.

"Sooo, what do you think we are even gonna do or find up there? Like, are there gonna be trolls trapped in the lost space ships?" He thought for a second, "Or maybe space aliens or something!" He said, grinning at the totally obvious joke. Aliens? So close? No way.

Skyli Peep

Micillia

Dapper Duck

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:47 pm
        Be a ship’s captain… now wouldn’t that be something? Mahmud couldn’t help but break into a more relaxed smile and breathy little laugh. ”Okay whose getting ahead of themselves now?” he teased, putting one hand on his hips, and poking Static in the chest gently with the other. ”I unno, with the streak I have… “ It was a sweet gesture, a sweet thought but… something about the idea of commanding a warship really soured his stomach. Thankfully however, Static moved onto far more pleasant conversations. Kinda.

”Oh my gog what if there’s like, dead bodies in there!?” While Static took it as the obvious joke, Mahmud went a few steps too far. His eyes grew wide as he considered that possibility, rubbing his chin. ”Who knows how long some of those—oh my gog.” Once Static busted out the “aliens”, he couldn’t help but laugh harder. ”Totally, they’d be squishy and like… I bet they come in funny colors too, instead of grey” In a way that felt natural to him, Mahmud moved closer to Static and whispered ”Worst part… they are probably… among us.” Accompanying this was him wiggling his fingers in Static’s face and going ”Wooooo~!” all spooky-like. Despite all the things they had gone through, and all the things they have seen… well… they deserved to have fun still, right? At least that’s what he thought.

Man, was this nice.
        Did he miss this, being near Static.

”No seriously though…” Thankfully Mahmud took his hands out of Static’s face, crossing his arms. ”There’s a couple folks I’ve met that probably aren’t trolls, they’re so bad.” He wrinkled his nose at the thought. ”S’pecially this group of girls like… they are absolutely ruthless. I mean, ruthless.” He paused for a moment, debating if he should say more, but then… eh. What the hell. ”Have you met them? Like… Austri… Flydra… Lorata, Scorpa, those girls? The Sirens?” It was worth a shot. Lord knows they were skulking about this place, he’d probably ran into a few of them.

micillia
Sorry for the wait, but here you go! biggrin <33 Hope this is good!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Static laughed as Mahmud poked him. He blushed, he was getting ahead of himself, but, it sure was a nice nightdream. He'd have to try for it hard on this mission, really prove himself. Static grinned as Mahmud joked at dead bodies left out in space. He tried not to think about it... About trolls who were just trying their best... Being in the military and serving for the greater good... Then being trapped out there... In the middle of no where...

Aliens tho! That was definitely something tho! "What?!" Static exclaimed at the brownblood's outrageous claim. "I bet they are mammal men, with like, monkey tails, and squeak beast ears or something." Then Mahmud leaned in and whispered to him. Static snorted, unsure if he accidentally got something on Mahmud's hands. "I bet your lusus is an alien mammal man!" Static said in mock insult.

Static tilted his head to the side. Troll's that wernt trolls? Then Mahmud continued and Static started to grow a frown. He nodded along, terror group of girls, yeah, that fit.... ruthless, yeah he could think of someone like that... The the brownblood just came out and said her name. Scorpa. And the others. Static didnt really pay attention to the others, considering Scorpa was the biggest menace of them all. Static made an "ugg" sound. "You know..." Static started. He probably shouldn't be saying this, i mean, they were his commanding officers, "It is really suspicious how they just kinda shot up in the military ranks..." Static added. He wasn't jealous, not at all. "If anyone was one of those... well, it would probably be them... Wouldn't it?" Static's frown grew, adding a worried look to his face. "Uh, have they been, like, bugging you?" Static asked, at first angry at them for bothering someone so close to him, then worried for Mahmud. Static was a blueblood, he had some power, or at least, the social standing that he wouldn't be affected by them too much. Mahmud on the other hand was, well, he was a lowblood. There was no telling what kind of awful things they could do to his friend.

Skyli Peep

Micillia

Dapper Duck

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:43 am
        Well, clearly Mahmud was comfortable with Static. As soon as the Lusus comment was uttered, he sputtered, then guffawed, then had to step away for a moment as he gave the loudest, most obnoxious belly laugh imaginable. ”S-Static! Oh my gog ahahaha!” Despite how loud he was being, and the occasional little snort in his laugh, the goofy grin on Mahmud’s face was indicative of just how happy that comment made him. ”L-Like those Cryptid ones t-that run in Four Fronds! Ahahaha!” It took a couple more moments for Mahmud to stop laughing, with a little snerk sound at the end, but eventually he stepped back towards Static close, ever so close, and put a hand on his shoulder while leaning forward a bit. ”Aaah man, Static… you’re gonna kill me, man!”

Despite the conversation turning to Scorpa and the Sirens, Mahmud’s hand never did leave Static’s shoulder. Honestly it was… just, nice. Getting to be so close to a friend again, especially Static.

As Static continued his suspicions, Mahmud nodded, his smile slowly starting to fade. ”Yeah… honestly its really freaking weird!” Honestly he had never thought about that before. How did they climb that high? Scorpa was a Yellowblood, ain’t no way they could claim Highblood Favoritism. By the time Static popped his final question, Mahmud had wrinkled his nose in exaggerated disgust and nodded. ”Yeah, freakin’ really now…” Just thinking about them made his blood boil… and not in the fun kind of hate. Instinctively he squeezed Static’s shoulder again, and grumbled. ”Yeah… you could say that…”

Comically, he checked around the area, as if the girls would crawl out of the woodwork, before starting to wave his hand around and complain. ”Or you can say they are freaking stalkers! Like okay so I called that greenblood Austri out right?” Mahmud was looking rather salty as his hand movements got more and more exaggerated. ”Because like, she can talk crap about eeeeeeeeeeeveryone else but the seeeeeeeeeecond someone points out she’s not being helpful at her booth like, the whole freaking squad shows up! She needs a whole freaking squad of girls to defend her! Because she totally knows she’s in the wrong!” Now that was likely projecting, but damned be to anyone who could stop Mahmud’s prattling now. ”Like ooooh look at meeeee I’m insecureeeee and I take it out on people trying to better themselves! Pssh.”

Shaking his head , his arm snaked around to squeeze Static’s other shoulder now in a sort of pseudo-hug. ”And then, THEN Flydra comes and tries to psychoanalyze me and junk! Like, whose business is THAT its not even her business, I was talking to Austri. And finally, of all people, Lorata. Freaking. Gorgos busts in and is like “Put your money where your mouth is” and MAKES me join the JROTC!” It was as if a dam had broke, and Mahmud couldn’t stop pouring his emotions out. In other news, water was wet.

”I just…” as his initial rage boiled off, there was a different Mahmud standing next to Static. Tired, upset. ”… Okay promise not to laugh but, I don’t… I don’t want to hurt people, Static. And that’s what they’re gonna make me do.” At the end his voice warbled a little bit, and Mahmud had long stopped looking at his dear friend. Instead he was looking away, towards the crowd. ”You get it… right?”

micillia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Static's ear to ear grin slowly faded, then turned to a frown and a furrowed brow as he listened to Mahmud talk. It was really nice to have this sort of relaxed talk between him and Mahmud. It wasn't something he had felt with any other troll, to be honest. His peaceful thoughts turned to worry as Mahmud went into worrisome matters. The sirens were abusing their power. Static himself had never had any run-ins with the greenblood, but he had been consciously avoiding her, what with the rumors he heard about her. Sure, he had braved both her, Flydra's, and even Lorata's attentions at both their bloodfest booth and their haunted house, but it sounded like they were outright bullying his friend.

When the brownblood gave him a half hug, Static put his own arm around the other boy's waste, and squeezed him when the boy whispered his secret. Static frowned, his eyes widened a sec, and then turned determined. "Thats fine, hurting just to hurt..." Static's mind went to Raijin, who egged trolls on just to get Static into unwanted fights. "Its not noble." Static took that moment to come up with a plan. Mahmud needed help, and Static couldn't do it alone. "Come to me when that happens Mahmud, ill make sure they dont hurt you." He hugged Mahmud with his other arm and squeezed him. HE stepped back with a faint smile on his face. "I think i have a plan."

Skyli Peep

Micillia

Dapper Duck

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:02 am
        Relief. Immediately, as his best friend spoke, Mahmud felt a wave of relief overtake him. For one of his best friends, not to mention someone who joined the military, to understand and agree with him about the pursuit of violence… s**t. Quickly, Mahmud wiped a few tears away from his face, hoping Static didn’t see them. Static understood. Static…

Static had a plan. Composing himself the best he could, Mahmud warbled ”A plan?”. Though his face was a little puffy from the few tears he shed, Mahmud smiled at his buddy and squeezed his shoulder yet again. ”It ain’t ridiculous, right?” Static was generally a pretty cautious guy, despite being an adrenaline junkie. ”Like I mean…not doing wheelies around them in the dirtbikes and junk kind of ridiculous.” Mahmud gave a short little laugh and covered his face. ”Or like, telling their lusii on them or something…”

micillia

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff