Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Main City โžฃMarket District
The Jolly Tavern and Inn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enlightened Savagery

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:24 pm
โาœ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ โ˜  ไนƒ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ซโ
โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†
๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”Ÿ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐” ๐”จ ๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฅ๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ข๐”ฏ
โ—ˆ
โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†

User Image
โ™›As Kayne apologized, the fishmonger simply shook his head to the sides as a way of saying it was no problem, things like that were not so out of the ordinary as they have kept business together for a good while, today was just a day he planned to do other tasks for his own fun and joy. What was not common for those situations was the arrival of a small child, greeting the chef and stating she was now ready for duty. Giving such words, the tall male presumed she was either another person to work at the Tavern, or better yet, noticing her size and guessing an age, perhaps a student to what the chief could teach. It was knowledge he also gave lessons about cooking and related subjects. It must be quite heartwarming to have a pupil, or anything of the sort, learning all that you have experienced throughout your life time. That was the thought in the fishmonger's head, and perhaps one day Kuro would receive the chance to do something similar, but he was still young and had yet a lot to learn himself before feeling safe in passing information down to a worthy one.

Hearing Kayne's voice once more made Kuromori turn his attention back to the male, fortunately enough in time to see the pouch being thrown his way and catch it. " Thank you for the business, and the generosity" ,nodding at the last word, Kuro was satisfied with the services made and was now ready to start his small journey towards good heat. Although, things would not be so quick, he only had the time to put the pouch into the inside of his coat, in a safe pocket deep within the clothing, and to turn around before an innocent tone reached his ears, questioning about keeping warm and warning about the cold. His peculiar eyes gazed down to the sight of the same child from before, her smile truly fitting of her apparent personality. "Indeed it is, but nothing you can't protect yourself from in here" ,he said commenting on how the Tavern offered many ways to warm yourself up. "And how about you?
Enjoying the weather?"
,in a way, it would seem like he was serious, his deep tone of voice did not change nor did his body language, but within, he couldn't even imagine someone liking this windy and snowy time, and also considering how children behaved in extremes, an enthusiastic 'no' was his expectation.

Despite the events unfolding after these actions, the fishmonger still had some business to attend to and chose the left as soon as the option came along.

{{exit}}โ™›

Kurisuchin Saiyu

Nerye

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:46 pm

User Image

Another satisfied patron had just enjoyed the porridge that he had cooked for today, another way to combat the cold. The tavern was still serving hot cider as the beverage because of the weather, though hot chocolate was still available for the kids since a father brought the kid along for the travels. Kayne would also have to contribute to the gala feast since it was another way to wind down and get to know each other even more, though he wouldn't be the only one cooking since it would be another huge collaboration. That one aside, he was hoping that Lerato would be okay after Serapina gave him advice on how to let it out without having to resort to violence. The crying from the daughter could be heard and the parent had to spoon-feed the baby, wiping the mouth with a clean cloth.

Kayne smiled as he heard the father singing to soothe the baby; his mom used to do the same thing back then, so it was a kind of a throwback for him. But unknown to him, there would be another surprise coming up, and it was apart from Pepper showing up to assist him on her free time.

โฅ โœ PROFILE tab x
                                    โฅ โœ MOOD tab productive
                                    โฅ โœ LOCATION tab Jolly Tavern and Inn
                                    โฅ โœ COMPANY tab everyone in the tavern
                                    โฅ โœ OOC tab

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:27 pm
User Image
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Walking through the streets of the city, Emma took in all of the sights. There were dozens of shops and business located in the market and artisan districts, but her destination was the housing district. While she was staying at a small, quaint Inn in the market district, sheโ€™d heard about the Jolly Inn and Tavern and itโ€™s reputation. As a girl who was practically raised in a tavern, Emma was always looking to visit new taverns and inns to see how they were run and maintained. As she was newly arrived to the city of Eoana and was also in need of a job...

While her goal for the morning was to visit the Jolly Tavern and get a feel for the establishment and itโ€™s owner, she was also hopeful that she might procure a job as well. Dressed in her simple outfit, a warm cloak draped over her shoulders, she looked much like any other girl walking through the streets. With a smile on her face, she entered the housing district where it didnโ€™t take long to locate the Jolly Tavern and Inn.

Squaring her shoulders, Emma approached the door and stepped inside. The first thing she noticed was the smell. The succulent smells emanating from the kitchen filled the space and made her mouth water. Smiling to herself, she knew that this was a good sign. Too many times over the years sheโ€™d entered establishments only to smell stale ale, molding food and bodily fluids. But not the Jolly Tavern. The space was also warm and welcoming, much to her dleight. With the door shut behind her, Emma looked around the space with a warm smile. The tavern reminded her so much of The Gilded Cup that she instantly felt at home here.

Releasing a small sigh, Emma headed for the bar area that was mostly unoccupied. However, the tables strewn about the space held several patrons. This was another good sign. If the tavern was this busy during the day, before the ale was served in earnest, then it meant that at night it would be very busy. Taking a seat at the bar, Emma settled herself before looking up at the handsome gentleman that stood behind it.

โ€œGood Afternoon, Sir.โ€ She said with a warm, friendly smile. โ€œMay I have a cup of warm tea and some of that lovely porridge I smell, if it's not too much toruble?โ€ She asked politely. Reaching into her pocket, she withdrew the needed coins and placed them on the bar space in front of her. Many establishments wouldnโ€™t serve the food or drink until they saw the payment, and rightly so โ€“ many people tried to slip away before they paid.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Bar Maid || Emma Grace Forrester

Queen Hera Kami

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Emma Grace Forrester - [x]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:26 am

User Image

The father's song did its charm to calm the kid down, though it may be momentarily before the tot may end up throwing a fit again at some point during the day, in which the chef hoped that it wouldn't be too soon. It wasn't long before someone came in, asking for the porridge together with some warm tea. Upon hearing that request, Kayne tended to the request immediately, though it was his mom who prepared the tea for the lady who was the newcomer, the fragrant scent helping to appease the client, though the full experience wouldn't come until she would taste the tea. Finally, the chef came by the steaming bowl of the concoction, complete with the utensil for easier eating. He let out a wink at the lady as he spoke the words, "Here's your porridge. Plus, the tea was freshly brewed by my mother, suited for this cold weather."

Though procuring the herbs for the tea wouldn't be an easy task; some that were from foreign lands were rare and even exorbitant to obtain, costing several more gold coins than the others, and the shelf life would also differ depending on how they were handled well. Good thing his mom was knowledgeable on that aspect; perhaps the next generation should learn how to brew tea, another possible lesson for his elective class the next day, because not all people would be fond of hot chocolate and would prefer milder flavors.

โฅ โœ PROFILE tab x
                                    โฅ โœ OOC tab

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:47 am
User Image

Emma offered the man a friendly smile as he placed her porridge and freshly brewed tea in front of her. โ€œLovely, thank you very much. I look forward to enjoying the meal.โ€ Taking the fragile cup into her hands, she breathed deeply to take in the fragrance of the tea. As she did, her eyes closed in pleasure and she hummed happily at the aroma of the tea and the warmth offered from the heated cup. Opening her eyes, she gently blew on the steaming liquid before taking the smallest of sips, as to not burn her tongue. The floral, yet fruity flavor of the tea was refreshing and rejuvenating. She found herself smiling happily as she held her cup.

Glancing up at the man behind the bar, she blushed slightly as if embarrassed by her behavior and appreciation of the tea. โ€œItโ€™s delicious, please give my compliments to your Mother.โ€ After a few more, small, tentative sips, she placed the cup back on its saucer and looked to the porridge. With a sprinkle of brown sugar, cinnamon and a touch of honey, she grasped her spoon and took a small bite. Smiling to herself, she nodded. The porridge was just as delightful as the tea. While plain tea and simple porridge were main staples at any tavern, it was easy to mess them up. It was easy to brew the wrong flavors for tea and it was even easier to under or over cook porridge. But it seemed that the Jolly Inn and Tavern was managed very well.

โ€œThis is a lovely Tavern, Sir. May I ask who manages or owns the establishment?โ€ While she had hopes of seeking employment here, she knew not to be too eager. Besides, if this was her first choice, Emma didnโ€™t want to get her hopes too high for a position here. From what she could tell, the Jolly Inn and Tavern was well managed and likely not in need of any help โ€“ unless they needed night staff for the rowdier crowds.

Queen Hera Kami

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:24 pm

User Image

The mother was definitely touched by the woman's compliment and thanked the newcomer, though Kayne added on after her words. "In fact, she had been in that side of hospitality for twenty years, so she was definitely good at this." At the question about the people in charge of the place, he replied as he ladled on another bowl of porridge since another patron came by while the woman enjoying the thick concoction alongside the tea was asking for that similar order. "Technically, this is a family business. My parents are working hard to serve with a smile since they graduated from the academy. At some point, I will have to take over, and it's a good thing I have an apprentice coming in, willing to help out in her spare time. Young kid, but so full of potential."

Speaking of, Pepin was away at the moment, possibly busy with something else like hanging out with the Elemental classmates since her raiment was in that category. After all, an apprentice needed training on that aspect aside from being attuned to business. Kayne then handed the bowl to his mom so she could serve the hot bowl to that male who asked while the conversation with the female stranger was still on-going.

โฅ โœ PROFILE tab x
                                    โฅ โœ OOC tab

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:17 pm
User Image

Emma was surprised and pleased to hear that the Tavern was run by a family. It reminded her so much of The Gilded Cup that she couldnโ€™t help but smile and look fondly around the area. She felt her eyes mist with tears as she thought of her father and the adoptive family that she missed so very much. Reaching up, she wiped away any stray tears that fell from her eyes. Glancing up at the man behind the bar, she gave him an apologetic look.

โ€œI apologize, Sir. My father owned a lovely tavern, much like this one. I was raised there, worked there all my life until--โ€ฆI justโ€ฆI miss him very much.โ€ Emma said with a sad, warm smile as she looked from Kayne back down to her porridge. Suddenly, she remembered she hadnโ€™t introduced herself to the gentleman serving her and yet she was crying in front of him

โ€œAgain, I apologize, Sir. I havenโ€™t even introduced myself and here and I am shedding tears. My name is Emma Grace Forrester, itโ€™s nice to meet you.โ€ Emma said with a dip of her head to him. Picking up her tea cup, she sipped the lovely brew slowly, again, savoring the lovely tea this manโ€™s mother had made for her. Emma knew that even if she didnโ€™t manage to get a job here, that she would come back often just for the tea.

Queen Hera Kami

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:41 am

User Image

Honestly, hearing people growing up in the place where parents usually work was nothing new for Kayne, though it was usually with other occupations rather than the the one narrated by the woman today. "Oh, never though that such a place existed before my mom and dad came around to take the occupation." Though actually, the father came by to clarify, stating that he had been there a few times in his youth, earning a blinking expression from the chef himself, something that he didn't realize until now. At least the cloth was handed over by the mother so that the client's tears would be wiped away later on, all while the chef would introduce himself and his family.

"My name's Kayne Nightroad. Mother's name is Clarissa and father's name is Tristan. Since you mentioned being in the tavern before, may I ask if you have work experience helping out with your father? I... do have a proposition for you, an interesting one to be exact." Of course, that would come with conditions to see if she has that in her blood. People living in the raiment-enhanced world may end up with a diverging path from what was set in stone based on family heritage.

โฅ โœ PROFILE tab x
                                    โฅ โœ OOC tab

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:38 am
User Image

Emma was touched by the familyโ€™s kindness. Taking the offered clothe from Clarissa, Emma gave her a small โ€˜thank youโ€™, before she wiped her tears away. She was shocked that Tristan, a distinguished looking gentleman, had been to The Gilded Cup a few times when it was still open. Was it possible that sheโ€™d inadvertently met this man before? What a curious thought. In any case, knowing that Tristan had been to her fatherโ€™s Tavern and enjoyed it enough to come back several times warmed her heart. She felt an instant kindship with this loving, caring family. Folding the clothes into a neat square, she handed it back to Clarissa with another small โ€˜thank youโ€™. โ€œItโ€™s lovely to meet you all. You are all so very kind.โ€

Looking up at Kayne, she smiled in a friendly manner. But when Kayne asked if she had any work experience working in her fatherโ€™s tavern, her eyes went a little wide as she nodded. โ€œFrom the moment I was capable, my father and the other workers of The Gilded Cup taught me everything they knew. I started working in the kitchen as a child. At first, I just performed menial tasks such as fetching water from the well, sweeping, mopping, cleaning the fruits and vegetables, things like that. Eventually I began helping cook the meals that we sold. I learned how to bake bread, make the porridge and the stews. When I was old enough, my Father had me help tend the bar and actually serve the customers.โ€ She said with a small smile. โ€œI guess you could say that I feel most at home in a tavern. Itโ€™s the way of life that I know best.โ€

Emma had no idea what Kayneโ€™s โ€˜interesting propositionโ€™ might be, but she was exceedingly curious. Was it possible that this family needed some hired help? Emma could only hope that they were. Sheโ€™d only been in their company a short time and she already felt right at home with them. They all seemed so kind and she knew that if she were given a chance to work for them, that she would do everything in her power to show them that she was an asset to their business. โ€œI am curiousโ€ฆwhat kind of a proposition did you have in mind?โ€

Queen Hera Kami

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

โšชโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโšซ

โ—ˆTheodlac [Krem] Valser xxxxxxxxx โ—ˆ Eoana Guard

Cyrus had jokes, Krem was glad he was in high hopes. He shook his head with a light chuckle "I know, I know." Krem could imagine himself freezing out in this cold, so the two stood still for a moment more in front of the book store. Krem felt kicking rocks in retrospect was the right thing to do, but he remained patient and listened in to Cyrus.

"That you do mate." Krem grinned with a slap to the torso, pushing his body weight against it a moment before the two waltzed along to the tavern. He could use something to warm himself up, anything would do honestly. But at any tavern, he expected some sort of alcohol.

[enter in the tavern]

The chill of the day snuck into Krems bones, he was seen shivering as he slipped off his jacket, throwing it at the hangers just by the door. Krem took the chance to stretch out for a moment, rolling his shoulders back and tapping his hands against his leather vest. Releasing a small groan, Krem glanced about before motioning to a free table.

Leather boots light to the ground, however his sheathed weapon clanked with large movements. His free hand moved to it, more in a natural manner as the two took a seat, waiting to be served. "Ahhhh." Krem let out a light groan once more, relaxing into the table, pushing elbows into the wood. "That was a let down.... suppose you are up for that trip to the academy?" Krem questioned, brow arched as he glanced to Cyrus. His eyes wandered about, noticing a few people here and there. The tender seemed to speaking with a women with basic fabrics, nothing obvious to note, his eyes moved back to Cyrus. "Or we could take a turn and head back to the Captain, hear what he wants to say before making the journey to the academy. School is in session. Coming fully armed might be offensive." Krem would note.

[โ—ˆ Where - Jolly Tavern & Inn] xxx
[โ—ˆ With - Cyrus] xxx
[โ—ˆ Feeling - Worried] xxx
[โ—ˆ Outfit- Top&bottom [Vest]] xxx
[โ—ˆOCC] xxx

โšซโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโšชxxx

[Profile]
Tala Maxwell

The_littlest_dragonfly

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:46 am
Cyrus Marshall
~ Entering The Jolly Tavern and Inn ~

Cyrus pondered to himself as they walked, seeing his comrade shivering such, he knew it would definitely be the best idea to regroup first, plan ahead before taking any step towards searching for Accaria, it was still winter and most creatures were inside - or hibernating.

If only he felt the cold a little more, Cyrus might not have understood why Krem removed his coat, but following suit, he set his cloak upon one of the hangars and watched his comrade stretch briefly before following him to a vacant table. "Well, I certainly want to pursue her if I can, she left so suddenly and without word...I'm really quite concerned..." he knew he's said that many times already, but he needed to know she was alright, why she had gone and if there was anything he could do or have done...but with no current access to a Map which would lead them towards their only real clue, the Academy was their next best option.

"It might raise a few questions if we go all geared up... " he would nod, recalling how uncertain Tala had been when he and Rey first showed up to speak to the youth regarding the 'incident' in Eoana Forest, "Maybe we should speak to the Captain first...?" he lifted his eyes, looking across to the bartender before wondering if they were perhaps to take their orders straight to the bar this time? "It wouldn't be fair to just up and leave without leaving him some form of reason," he heard his own words and furrowed his brow slightly - surely it had been a little unfair for Accaria to do the same, but she was different...right?

Quote:

Queen Hera Kami

The_littlest_dragonfly

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Clothing: As seen
With: Krem
Feeling: Content, then thoughtful...
OoC Feel I could have done more with it, but got dragged away and lost the swing >.<'

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:09 pm

User Image

The Enhancer listened on to what Emma was capable of back on her days in the past in her father's tavern; mainly, that is the basis of the proposition that he was about to make. He was impressed by how she was a helping hand in the business since experience was a plus point to be hired for the job. But as Kayne was about to speak what he had in mind as a test, the two guards dropped by, talking about a different manner altogether as they sat down on a vacant table. Basically, he had to wait till those two would be done talking before the chef would ask something, and he waved a hand at the two. "Hey! I'm serving porridge, tea and cider for today. You both certainly needed to warm up even in such a serious conversation." Perhaps, the food may help to think rationally while providing the protection against the weather today.

Kayne then focuses his attention to Emma. "Applicants who want to get hired for the job must have the passion to serve with a smile, even in the most challenging of conditions. But of course, there is the need to improvise should the need arise, like me having to substitute white bread with the brown loaves in case there was a limited supply. The twists are these; we do have several places that need cleaning, like the basement that hasn't been touched for a long while. Plus, people do tend to get rowdy especially when drunk, and there are cases in which they must be booted out before they will puke all over the floor, so in case that wouldn't wait, we need more buckets. Also, ingredient preparations, too, taking almost a whole day to peel off or cut fruits and vegetables before they will be put into food, involving hundreds of pounds delivered straight from the marketplace. These are just a few of the tests that new applicants must endure in order to get hired. In fact, there was one who became my apprentice chef, becoming my assistant. Just let me know if you are up to the job training, and we can arrange something out."

In fact, he just couldn't wait to gain a few more helpers, but he had to wait till Emma would grant him the consent for the test to start, still giving her time to decide. He still had elective classes to take care of tomorrow, after all.

โฅ โœ PROFILE tab x
                                    โฅ โœ OOC tab Well, that's a bit more convinient

The_littlest_dragonfly

Queen Hera Kami

Tala Maxwell

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:34 pm
User Image

Emma had been so focused on the conversation at hand that she hadn't noticed the two guards come in and sit down until Kayne diverted his attention to them and let them know what the current offerings were. Twisting in her chair, she turned to look at the two men. Dressed in more casual wear, it was hard to tell that they were guards. But given their weapons, it was safe to assume that they were either city guards or some type of bodyguards. Regardless, they both looked chilled, their spirits low. Perhaps they only needed a warm meal to brighten their day. Looking toward the first male, a man who looked exotic in a way, she smiled a little. Then her gaze moved to his companion. Emma was surprised by how handsome both men were, but the second man especially. Offering them both a smile as she made eye contact for a moment, Emma spoke. "The tea is quiet lovely. I highly recommend it."

That being said, she turned her attention back to Kayne as he listened off task after task that needed to be performed. She knew that he wanted to test her, to see if she really did have experience or if she was merely over selling herself. Luckily for her, she'd undersold her abilities as a bar maid and a kitchen assistant. Emma was confident that she could handle any task thrown at her, including the rough customers.

Thanks to her raiment, she knew that she could handle a touchy situation if it came down to it. Emma might not be able to get very physical with a rough drunk, but she had the ability to make men, and women, cry like babies if the situation called for it. But for now, she'd keep her raiment abilities to herself and rely on her experience in the meantime. Smiling up at Kayne, she leaned against the bar in excitement. "If it's not too much to ask, I'd like to see if I'm a good fit for the job. You all seem so nice and this place is just lovely. If I don't make the cut, at least I know I'll be welcome here as a customer." Taking her warm tea cup in hand, she slipped the flavorful liquid and smiled, eager for a chance to prove herself.

Queen Hera Kami

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Tala Maxwell

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:43 am

โšชโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโšซ

โ—ˆTheodlac [Krem] Valser xxxxxxxxx โ—ˆ Eoana Guard

Krem kicked back and leaned against his chair, eyes wandering about once more. Cyrus seemed indecisive, which seemed understandable. Hesitation wasn't something Krem was strong in, he was the type to be all in, or all out. He was hesitant, but if he was in such situation, hesitation wouldn't be on his mind. He'd be seeking out every lead possible, trying to pick the pieces back up and make them whole again. Suppose that happened last night with Cryus. Either way, Krem and Cyrus were waiting for someone to notice them.

"I would assume so, disappearing like that... is a bit of an issue." Krem would remark, giving a small shrug "I would be insane if I had a love, disappearing like that..... guess I can't give you hell on it now, can I?" he'd offer a small smile and shrug some more, trying to blow off the event. "Bloody hell, I'm such a lonely b*****d." He'd sigh a bit, shaking his head.

"Which is odd, I'd say. The kids know us, seen us around town... suppose since the Academy is separate, they'd assume we wouldn't pop on in, make sure their following order and such." Krem remarked on the kids, surprised by their appearance in random places. As if they aren't suppose to do their job. The two men looked casual and comfortable now in the abode of the tavern. The freezing cold temperatures had really put a damper on Krems typically loud demeanor, he was not a fan of winter.

Krem would nod softly and release a smaller sign "Yeah I know, Cap' aught to know what's goin on with you." Krem leaned further into his chair, hands moving to cross his chest "We weren't going to abandon post, nor our job. Just simply that blasted training session," rolling his eyes very obviously annoyed by them "causing pain to the body for no reason."

The taverns worker seemed to pipe up a bit, Krem would glance over with an arched brow. Porridge, tea, and cider.... none were what was on Krem's mind right now. He was seen nodding a bit, pondering as he glanced to Cyrus "We've just ate...." his eyes prying to see if Cyrus wanted any food. Krem parted his lips to speak, only to be stopped at anothers voice. His eyes adverted to a new female. Black lengthy hair with poreless skin, with a look of curiosity. Krem furrowed his brows, startled by the new, beautiful face.

"Uhm.... Tea in a tavern...." Krem seemed to hesitate, something rare "Doesn't quite fit, now does it?" He seemed to gain confidence "An ale of any sort sounds just as good as cider, that I'd be up for." Krem's eyes adverted to the bar tender, then back to the now turned away lady. His eyes narrowed, wondering.

[โ—ˆ Where - Jolly Tavern & Inn] xxx
[โ—ˆ With - Cyrus] xxx
[โ—ˆ Feeling - Curious] xxx
[โ—ˆ Outfit- Top&bottom [Vest]] xxx
[โ—ˆOCC] xxx

โšซโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโ•พโšชxxx

[Profile]
Tala Maxwell

The_littlest_dragonfly

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:36 am
Cyrus Marshall
~ The Jolly Tavern and Inn ~

Cyrus had to feel a little sorry for Krem, here he was complaining about how the one he loved dearly had just upped and disappeared, not thinking for a moment how his own comrade would feel about things... He felt a little selfish, but the Tiger clearly hadn't experienced half as much as his comrade had and maybe that was why he felt the way he did? Either way, the subject was quickly ushered along to regard the students at the Academy - and Krem did have a point, although they didn't pass by too often, they were still a part of the safety of Eoana, so to show up shouldn't be unexpected, right?

Cyrus had to admit he was perhaps a little disappointed to hear they were just avoiding the training session - he hadn't planned to leave without telling, of course, but had the wind not been taken from their sails by the unexpected closing of the Bookstore, part of the Tiger had honestly hoped they would set off without hesitation - of course it was clear supplies were a must - warm clothing too, but...

Rather than focusing on that fact however, Cyrus instead noted Krem's ire towards the training sessions themselves - He had to admit, they were actually quite challenging, even painful at times, but were they not for the best? Rey needed strong men who were ready for anything, but as his comrade mentioned - sometimes the extra pressure, and pain seemed unnecessary... He opened his mouth to question the male on why he felt the sessions seemed to come across in such a way, but the Barkeeper piped up about what he had to serve and the Tiger could do little but turn to look, glancing across at Krem as he replied that they'd already eaten.

Not really a tea drinker himself, Cyrus knew what he'd choose given the option, but the young female seemed to adore it so...was it worth a try? He also hadn't had porridge for a long time either - the Guards were quite spoiled by their hearty breakfasts, but maybe...

"I guess a cider to warm us up a little," he mused, but then again, the Tea would surely do the same - without the effects? "I'm not sure now..." he looked to Krem to gauge his decision before wondering if a second breakfast might just be worth it...? It would certainly top him up for a few hours more...

Quote:

Queen Hera Kami

The_littlest_dragonfly

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Clothing: As seen
With: Krem
Feeling: Curious, thoughtful
OoC Aah...Naff reply...it might not be, but it feels it hah...

Main City โžฃMarket District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff