Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:04 pm
This is where wandering adventures can come in to have their need of food, drinks and rest. The first floor is the tavern managed by the Nightroads, with Kayne being the chef in charge of the food during his free time from teaching the students, and Emma as the bar maid and assistant in helping out with the services. The second floor is the inn wherein people can sleep to be energized for the next day.

Currently, the tavern has been renovated to include a now spacious kitchen, with extra facilities for baking bread and roasting meats for the patrons. Apprenticeships and job opportunities are welcomed with proper consultation from Kayne himself (subject to change depending on the personal and guild plot development).

Tavern:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Inn Bedroom Interior (same for every room):

Patrons, old and new, can enjoy the services of the tavern and inn as long as these rules are being followed (but the bottom line is this: be respectful to those around you, and they may respect you in return):

1. No under-aged drinking; beer, ale and wine are reserved for those who are of legal age (at least eighteen years old).
2. In connection to drinking, don't drive. Use a cart as a pick-up vehicle, or have someone pick you up on the way home in case you need to exit the tavern.
3. In case someone is going to empty the contents of the stomach through puking, use the available buckets for easier cleaning, or head outside or into the bathrooms.
4. No fighting within the premises, or even outside the tavern and inn. Misunderstandings and arguments should be resolved in a civilized manner, or take the altercation to somewhere much more suitable.
5. No stealing of food and drinks; these are for the paying customers only.
6. Keep the place clean at all times, especially the inn rooms. In case there is vermin or any other pest that needs to be resolved immediately, contact any of the employees available on duty.
7. Tone down the noise; there may be people sleeping in the inn.
8. No funny business; do that at your respective residence.

Tavern Operation Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 9 AM - 9 PM
Friday and Saturday: 10 AM - 9 PM
Sunday: Closed

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:57 pm
Cyrus Marshall
~ City Guard Barracks > The Jolly Tavern and Inn ~

Cyrus was pleased to hear Krem was eager to move - the quicker they travelled, the sooner they could beat the storm. At the end of the day, it seemed the best opportunity to pass the time - especially as very few people liked to venture out when the weather was harsh. He was probably aware he should have perhaps invited Rey, but if the guy was under the weather, who was to say he was fit to make it as far as the inn?

Once free of the barracks, the pair would make a swift pace down through the market, glancing around a few possible locations before finally happening across the Jolly Tavern and Inn. It was only a stonesthrow or so from the barracks, but at the same time, it also offered beds - just incase they weren't capable of making it back. Cyrus wasn't entirely intent on getting that far intoxicated - there was a chance they would still be needed for duty should something go awry, but for the time being, he needed to settle himself and a few beers certainly wouldn't go amiss.

Pushing open the door, Cyrus was quite surprised to find the place rather quiet, of course, there was a barkeeper on show, taking the chance in the lull of the quiet time to clean glasses and generally tidy the place up. The Tiger would also spot a few other locals seated in groups of no more than three or four to a table, but they were clearly more interested in their own conversations than paying attention to the newcomers.

"So, what'll you have?" Cyrus would lead the way to the bar, glancing to his companion before scanning around the room for a table, "I'll get the first round if you wanna find us somewhere to sit?" Already he could hear the faint rumblings of the storm and his hand dipped into his pocket, pinching the seam and running the fabric beneath his nail with some slight tension as he prepared himself for the advancing storm...

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Queen Hera Kami

Clothing: As seen
With: Krem
Feeling: Looking forward to a relaxing afternoon.
OoC Quoted Kayne as it's his Tavern - just keeping you in the know

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:17 pm

⚪╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾⚫

Theodlac [Krem] Valser xxxxxxxxxEoana Guard

Krem and Cyrus began their short journey to the tavern. It was quite short lived and fast-paced. Cyrus seemed to be rushing their journey as well, especially outside. Krem kept his mouth shut but was rather curious about why he seemed... on edge. The two continued on until Cyrus pushed the door open into the tavern. It was rather quiet, unexpected for a tavern. Krem frowned slightly. He kinda wanted to get drunk and have a jolly time. Perhaps a game or two. Seemed like it was going to be a bit more relaxing than predicted.

"Ehh, just get me a pint. I don't care what." Krem would wave Cyrus along and walk around, eyeing the surroundings. The owner cleaning its glasses, and a group of four conversating, minding their own business. He makes his way to a smaller table and plops down, rolling his shoulder a bit and relaxing into his chair, awaiting Cyrus with the drinks.

When he'd return with them, Krem gladly grabbed the drink and took a big swig before letting out a hearty sigh "Needed that one." He'd speak out, smiling at Cyrus before leaning into the table "You seem a little tense." Krem nudged toward Cyrus a bit, a curious glance.

xxx
[◈ With - Cyrus ] xxx
[◈ Feeling - Slightly confused] xxx
[◈ Outfit- xx] xxx
[◈OCC] xxx

⚫╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾⚪xxx

[Profile]
Tala Maxwell

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:07 pm
Cyrus Marshall
~ The Jolly Tavern and Inn ~

After ordering two 'Pints of their best' - and receiving a raised eyebrow and perhaps an eye-roll from the barkeep as the drinks were produced, - Cyrus would take the flagons over to where Krem had seated himself, setting the drinks down onto the table before running a hand through his hair - there was no keeping secrets from the guy, that was for sure, but at least it looked as though Cyrus had made the right choice - Krem sounded as though he'd needed the respite as much as the Tiger had,

"Heh, nothing gets past you, eh?" he smirked, taking a seat before taking up a flagon, "Shouldn't think you haven't noticed the little, change in weather today...A bit, tense in the air I might say?" He was beating around the bush - he knew that - but what was the point of visiting the Tavern if not to share stories?

"It's just the storm really," he leant back on the chair a little, "Never been really fond of 'em, so...rather than hide away by myself and fret over it, I figured I'd just get out and pass the time y'know? Enjoy a few drinks with friends...try and forget what's going on outside..." he was trying to avoid sounding weird, but to be honest, Krem felt like someone he could tell such things to - without any hangups - not that anything got past him anyway!

"What about you?" the fact that he'd 'needed that drink' showed that perhaps Krem was also a little worked up to, "It's obviously not the storm that's got you tense?" he recalled the experience with the Female Guard, Yukira earlier and wondered if that had anything to do with it?

Quote:

Queen Hera Kami

Feeling: Tense, psyching himself up for the storm,
OoC

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:44 am

Cyrus gave a light laugh, perhaps a little fazed by Krems keen sense of emotions. Its not hard to read someone's posture. Growing up in Trendel but quite often spending his days in Valor had taught him etiquette along with knowing what typical cilivian looks like vs an imposter. But having known Cyrus for a few days, spending most of their time together, Krem had come to know his postures. And right now, it seemed rather tense.

Krem would take another swig, leaning back into his chair, crossing legs at the knee as he set down the drink and crossed his arms over his chest. Krem made the inquiry and Cyrus smirked, wanting to beat around the bush. Krem would maintain eye contact and give the man a firm 'just tell me' look as he seemed to get the idea and spill the beans. So he was scared of the weather? Krem made a frown, however, it was one of those 'huh' frowns, curious and impressed. He hadn't known of anyone nervous about such storms. Was it a shifter thing? Eh, probably. Krem gave an affirmative nod "Totally understand mate. They can be intense." Krem reassured the male, not wanting to be the type that made fun of such things. Everyone's got something to fear.

Cyrus would change subject to Krem now. Krem released a laughing sigh, a smirk present as he shrugged his shoulders. Krem would pull forward and grab his drink, resting it on his laps as his thumb brushed up against the side of the pint. He would watch it for a moment, pondering on how to phrase it... but it was a challange. Locking eyes with Cyrus he'd speak up in a curious and possibly concerned tone "That lady in the arena.... She was a strange one." Krem would speak up, hoping perhaps Cyrus would understand "I don't know man, she gives me the creeps." he'd give a comical shiver "Very... monotone and lifeless." Krem seemed concerned "You didn't seem at all phased by her attitude. Seems to me she's hiding something or is just the most boring lady on earth."

xxx
[◈ With - Cyrus ] xxx
[◈ Outfit- xx] xxx
[◈OCC] xxx

[Profile]
Tala Maxwell

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:24 am
Cyrus Marshall

That's one thing he liked about Krem, regardless of how silly something might seem, he appeared 'cool' with it, understanding that everyone had things that made them nervous, "I don't think it's just the sound, although it leaves my ears ringing thanks to my raiment," he felt it worth adding that part, "But I also get this strange static build up in my fur and it's really not pleasant." Although his partner Felicia had never seemed overly concerned about the sensation, she had also understood, often seeking out ways to help him 'ground himself' to lessen its effects, "You'd have thought I'd have gotten used to it by now..." he smirked, taking a swig of his drink before allowing Krem his turn to speak,

"She does seem a little...different, but I've learnt to take everyone as they come," another 'gift' from Felicia was her patience, initially Cyrus had been an impatient rogue, if he didn't like the way things were, he'd be blunt and take the reins, if people wanted to be difficult, then he would leave them to it - he just got on with the job. Felicia had gradually worked on him, slowly turning him towards her way of understanding and at the same time teaching him patience and consideration... He was practically a changed man thanks to her influence... How he missed her so...

"Maybe she is, or maybe she's tired," Cyrus didn't want to think about what was lost, yet swirled the liquid in the flagon, watching it for a moment before lifting his gaze, "I reckon you should ask her," he knew that was a silly comment, the alcohol had yet to take any effect on his friend and he wondered if perhaps he should have said that later on? "I mean, don't go right out and say "What's your problem?" but maybe more...!" He would have finished the comment had a crash of thunder not rumbled overhead... He stopped, wincing at the sound which had also made him flinch before exhaling a sigh - this was going to be interesting...

Quote:

Queen Hera Kami

Feeling: Tense, yet relaxing slowly
OoC Think we might hang here a while, the storm's in all day apparently lol*

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:41 am
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Merry LOCATION ▬ ❝ tJolly Tavern And Inn COMPANY ▬ ❝ tavern Patrons

Accaria entered the warmth of the Tavern just as the first clap of thunder sounded.
                        A hemp sack strewn over one of her shoulders would indicate that she had been a new visitor to Eoana, a migrant who planned to make home in the area, her features were exotic, to say the least, and her olive skin appeared to be kissed by the suns warmth. However, the Coldness of the weather and its rain had made Accaria look much like a drowned rat or a peddler of wares, up until she walked to the bar and placed her coin upon the counter " I'd like to purchase one of your rooms good sir and whilst I am at it a honey mead to warm my bones..well aren't you a lively lot.. you all look like you all have just come from droning sermons, why don't we have some music mm?" she laughed clapping her hands together to toss a coin to a minstrel to play their lute who would catch it in their cap before playing and happily played a ditty, seating herself at a table she watched a couple converse as a tavern wench handed her a tankard of honey mead to which she drank readily.
                        " Ahh i sure am going to enjoy it here" she spoke to no one in particular before winking towards Where two guards sat conversing " would it be rude of me to invite myself to your table i can't help but admire your fine armour, I must say it has been a long few years since I adorned such armor and weaponry myself...oh how rude of me.. I'm Accaria Mandrea, I am a pharmacist.. hell I'll hook you up with a few pigskins, perfume for the lady.. sandal wood to set that tempo mood you just come to me ya hear?"

Out Of Catchprasestext text text
                        Theme: Woodland Tales
                        Profile Link:Accaria Mandrea

Tala Maxwell

Queen Hera Kami

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:30 pm

Cyrus would tell Krem about just exactly what happened with a shifter experienced rain, well more like thunder and lightening. Krem would nod along to his every word and give a small frown "That sounds awfully unpleasant." Krem shook his head in sadness. Upon hearing one if not all shifter raiments have this difficulty must be difficult. He understood most animals didn't like this weather but to hear it from a human what it might be like sounded awful. He took for granted not being terrified or just down right uneasy. "Understandable mate, dont think you can ever 'get use to it'" Krem would attempt to reassure the other male. Krem wasn't one to judge and wouldn't ever judge someone for a fear. Sometimes you just can't help it.

Krem would soff and shake his head "Yeah, 'different'"
          there was something off about that women, Krem just hadn't placed his finger on it. Whatever it was that made him uneasy, seemed to just be him. "I pretty bluntly told her she's rather... stiff." Krem would note to Cryus "She didn't seem to understand or perhaps didn't want to answer my statement on the manner." He'd take a sip and shrug, resting the pint back on his leg as his left arm swung around to relax against another chair just adjacent to him. "I can't help being rather brutally honest... Its one of my strengths and weaknesses." He was telling the truth, keeping his mouth shut was rather hard to do too, and whatever came out of his mouth best bet it was what was on his mind.

As the two made small talk, another dared break the peace. She'd enter rather soaked from the storm above. Krem hadn't paid much attention to her just yet. Unsure if she was wanting to stay for a drink or something more, then again it wasn't any of his business. Eventually though he caught eye onto her a bit further. Quite the charming women, rather.... exotic. Krem would break off from Cyrus's conversation and glance back toward the women as she sat near the two. Speaking aloud to herself before giving a wink at the two.

Krem popped an arched brow at the women's wink, glancing over to Cyrus to see if he had saw just what she did. And when he was about to question the wink, she began to speak. Krem unknowingly licked his lips and tilted his head at the charming lady. He'd sit upright and place his pint down on the table before standing up slightly to outstretch a hand to the lovely lady. "Krem Valser, how do you do lovely?" Krem would inquire before taking her hand if outstretched and placing a soft kiss against the hand before offering a smirk. He'd release her grip and sit back down "Please joins us. You seem new to the town. Traveling or something else?" Krem inquired with a curious eye.

xxx
    [◈ With - Cyrus ] xxx
    [◈ Outfit- xx] xxx
    [◈OCC] xxx

[Profile]
    Tala Maxwell

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
    • Team Jacob 100
    PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:48 am
    Cyrus Marshall

"You're right," he was pleased to hear that people didn't always get used to things, it might still set him on edge, but he was hoping to one day at least become somewhat habituated to the sensation - it would be a lot easier if the storms were more frequent of course, but perhaps one day?

He listened as Krem explained how Yukira had come across as rather 'stiff' and had to admit some people kept their history and personal information close to their chests, but unlike Krem, perhaps what was just how she was?
    The Tiger had to admit, he was somewhat Jealous of the male for his demeanour, he watched as he sat casually in the chair, spreading out even though the storm rattled away outside... Maybe he could pick up a few pointers in that aspect as well?

It was quite difficult to ignore the vivacious newcomer as she entered the Tavern; her sack over her shoulder she headed straight for the bar, eager for a room for the night and something to remove the cold from her body. It was only as she nudged the Bard into playing something that Cyrus had actually noticed there hadn't been a single note besides the low murmur of talking... Was he really that distracted by the storm? His hand closed around the flagon as another rumble followed a brief flash of light from outside.

Cyrus would watch, hiding a smirk as Krem seemed quite interested by the female, "Not Rude at all," he nodded as Krem invited her over, observing as Krem held out his hand to take hers in greeting, "Cyrus Marshall," he would nod, rather than repeat his comrade's actions, then take another swig of his drink - glancing down as he seemed to be treating it like water... "I might go up for another round, if you want one? Krem?" He would offer, rising from his seat.

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Queen Hera Kami

Feeling: Tense, yet relaxing slowly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:29 am
    User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Merry LOCATION ▬ ❝ At The Jolly Tavern And Inn COMPANY ▬ ❝ Krem and Cyrus

Eyes met briefly as Accaria pretended not to notice the lick of Krems lips.
                          Although Accaria had already given her introduction and her profession, she would again voice her name as the suave Krem kissed her hand with respect akin to a noble, a hearty chuckle emitted from her chest " oh my i believe you must have been dumbstruck for I already introduced myself my dearest sirs, I am Accaria Mandrea, I have indeed travelled but I come here to settle down from today I am the pharmacist so if you have any ailments I am most likely to already know about it the health of Eoana rests upon my shoulders in what aids of medicine I can provide" she smiled and sat with them after Krem's curious eye and release of her hand, she was inpressed of their manners to be sure.
                          The music setting a contrast the moody weather of the day, Accaria would nod to Cyrus's introduction, he too looked like a well-weathered male who had seen many things, he seemed troubled " Woah I see drink I see merriment I can pay this round, call it my gift for your hospitality, besides its fun to spread a bit of joy"

Tala Maxwell

Queen Hera Kami

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
      • Conversationalist 100

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:07 pm

Krem's brow furrowed as she released a hearty chuckle and began to speak about how... dumbstruck he was? Krem seemed to narrow his eyes and take a small sip as she spoke once more of whom she was. "We were curious if you were out of town lady Mandrea. Pretty sure we'd remember your name and profession." Krem would smirk slightly before shrugging his shoulders "Said it just a moment before." Krem leaned back into the chair and remained a warm smile at the women as she sat beside the two.

"Many suffer from ailments, sure you could fix me up a bit too." Krem would take a swig and offer Accaria a playful wink before emptying his pint and placing it on the table. Krem glanced over to Cyrus whom seemed to be drinking like it was water. Krem offered a small concerned frown and a small huff. The man would offer another round which Krem would delightfully accept. Free beer was always welcomed inside Krems belly! Krem nodded happily and raised a hand before the women seemed to speak about offering them the drink "Eh! That's what I like to hear!" Krem boastfully cheered a bit before standing up himself and pushing Cyrus back down/

"Let me grab the drinks since I seem to be drinking for free right now." Krem would pat Cyrus shoulder and move swiftly to grab three pints now before cheerfully bringing them back and handing it off to each of them. "So tell me," Krem would plop back down in his chair and glance over to the new women "If you don't mind. I wish to inquire about how exactly you came about to Eoana. Most have a story how we entered here." He'd inquire with an arched brow and a small smirk, taking a sip of his lovely free drink.

xxx
      [◈ With - Cyrus ] xxx
      [◈ Feeling - Playful] xxx
      [◈ Outfit- xx] xxx
      [◈OCC] xxx

[Profile]
      Tala Maxwell

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:43 am
      Cyrus Marshall

Cyrus would listen to the introductions and explanations, wondering if Accaria would know of anything that would aid in his anxiety towards the storms, he would take the last drop from his flagon at this point, making note to ask her when he got the next opportunity.

At the offer of someone else buying the drinks, Cyrus would tilt his head, he was more than happy to pay and collect, yet he was also content to retake his seat when Krem patted him upon the shoulder and headed towards the bar. If it meant he would keep some of his coin just a little longer, then that was alright - but he made sure to insist they allowed him to purchase at least another round before the time was up. "You have my gratitude," he nodded, turning his gaze towards their newest companion as his comrade took his leave,

"You mentioned you are a pharmacist..." he felt a little forward asking so soon into their relationship - they had only just invited her over, yet as another rumble tightened his muscles in reaction, he realised it was best to swallow his pride and just get his question out. "Whilst my comrade is over there, might I ask if you know any remedies for Anxiety? You see, the Storms have me a little...tense."

In his past, Cyrus would have had Felicia by his side to help calm his nerves, but with her gone and him being so far away from those who could have at least offered some sympathy towards his trepidation...he was at a loss... The most he could do for a distraction was push down a few drinks with friends and wonder how everyone was fairing beneath the rule of their new tyrannical Alpha...

He would lift his gaze as Krem returned with the drinks, taking the offered flagon before cradling it like he had the first - intent on perhaps letting it last a little longer this time?

Having gotten his question out in Krem's absence, Cyrus was content to allow the male to start his inquiries as soon as he sat back down, taking a smaller sip this time before leaning back in his seat to listen.

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Queen Hera Kami

Feeling: Curious

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
      • Team Jacob 100

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
      • Conversationalist 100
      PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:23 am
      User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Merry LOCATION ▬ ❝ At The Jolly Tavern And Inn COMPANY ▬ ❝ Krem and Cyrus

It was amusing to see Krem's expressions and even was more amusing to watch his gait as he went over to get the drinks. Cyrus inched her to one side to ask a question in confidence after thanking her for paying for the round, when he mentioned about anxieties and storms she would pat him on the back lightly " Ah my friend I fear I cannot help you unless I fully know your symptoms, is it the sounds you fear?, the sights? or the fact all your senses are high wired? a sleeping aid may prove useful for you like a tonic before bed, cotton in the ears might muffle the sounds and a night mask would block out the light obviously these aids will only work when you are about to sleep so if you require something for you whilst alert then I must think a tad more" When Krem returned, she could not help but notice the gait was slightly different to how a male walked and put it down to the shape of his hips. It was clear something was different due to her own knowledge of anatomy, yet it could have been his armour attention averted from her thoughts she was interested to find that Krem asked her her story.
                            " I came from near the borders of Valor a village named Dyr...., but the village was destroyed by war, nothing of it is left now..." as her mind thought of the past memories and flashback imagery plagued her, a flash of lightning at the window would cause her own self to jump as if it was the sounds of a war drum " i was obsessed with being a hero..i too adorner armour and stood galliantly proud with my shield as I joined a mercenary troupe called the Gryphon Guard, sadly I realised their plot way too late.. they destroyed my home and the people that lived there..I was a fool, I then devoted myself to change, my father was a farmer and my mother a midwife , she taught me things and I chose to be a pharmacist, I travelled for a while peddling my medicines to raise money for a new life, the best place I were told was Eoana and that's why I am here to resurrect myself an for the new start"

Tala Maxwell

Queen Hera Kami

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:34 pm
        Cyrus Marshall

Cyrus had to think, his symptoms weren't the easiest to pin down, but one of the main conditions that often left him edgy in storms was the static electricity that would plague his fur and leave him unable to settle... The easiest answer for that was obviously to remain in his human form, but sometimes at night, it felt more comfortable to sleep in his Shifter Form and so in stormy weather, he would and had yet again resorted to distractions...

"It's quite hard to pin down really..." he would nod, listening to her solutions before wondering how he would cope when out in the field or even perhaps on guard duty - it wouldn't be right to abandon his post if a storm struck during his working hours...and the sight of a guard cowering at his station would be more than a little amusing for bystanders... "An aid for sleep might be a plan and your suggestions will be duly noted, but my concerns are more for when I'm out on duty..." In his past, he would have Felicia as a soothing distraction...but he knew he needed to forget the past...or at least allow it to slip into memory, "To be honest, I think I'm just going to have to sit out in it for a while and see what hits me..." he meant that metaphorically of course, no fool in his right mind would step outside in a thunderstorm, let alone sit around waiting for something to happen...

When Krem returned, Cyrus would listen to Accaria's story, feeling sorry for the female as she explained about her village being destroyed and how she'd joined the Gryphon Guard before realising their intentions weren't for progression, but rather destruction... His own situation hadn't been that pleasant, but losing more than just one loved one to a cause that was less gallant than first expected was considerably worse.

Her tale almost confirmed to him that it was best to 'move on' - it was clear she had done so already, coming to Eoana to make a fresh start, which should ideally inspire his own decision to 'move on'... He took another swig of his drink, the effects of the alcohol finally starting to creep into his awareness - Cyrus of course could handle a good few drinks, but already tense from the storm, he felt a little more determined to put his anxieties to a stop... "Why wait...when I can make a start...?" He would rise from his seat at this point, turning his gaze towards the door as his form, although flinching at the sound, would be silhouetted against the window as another bolt broke from the skies above, "What better way to treat a fear, than by facing the challenge head on?" At this, he would drink down the flagon and head for the door, pushing it open and making his way outside into the storm...

~ Exit Tavern ~

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Queen Hera Kami

Feeling: Curious
        OoC Okay, spur of the moment being day change tomorrow, I've sent him out to face his fears...wish him luck everyone...hah

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
        • Team Jacob 100

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:28 am

Krem hadn't heard the two discussions over his comrades fear. Grabbing his drinks he'd bring them over and lay them out to everyone and plop on down, unknowing the discussion between the two. Waiting for his own answer, he had taken another sip of his drink and listened to the exotic beaut. He perked up and listened to her, leaning in as the thunder raged on outside. Dyr? Hm. He hadn't heard of that before. But then again, being destroyed by war and all would be understanding if he hadn't heard of it. She would jump at a lightning flash, Krem's eyes furrowed a bit. Seems she was getting into her memories a little too much.

Hmp. Krem could see she was a rather interesting soul. A war junky turned doctor. There's a lot to learn and grow from that. He had to respect that. Small nods where given during her conversation. He'd raise his pint up and give a proud nod to her "You have my respect Lady Accaria. Not many can come from where you've come and remained positive." hed offer her a reassuring smile before taking a good hit of his drink. Krem would glance over to Cyrus who seemed to be a little frantic.

Krem felt sad for the male. He could tell how uncomfortable the other male was. He'd sip along and glance between the two until Cyrus made the bold move as to take a rather large swig and raise from his seat, rather determined. Krem glanced up, taking another sip and listening in. He'd give an affirmative nod and a cheerful thumbs up. "Sometimes all you can do is face it head on. Right on you mate!" Krem would cheer for his buddy as he soon ventured out into his internal and actual storm. That left the two alone. Krem glanced over to the lad and let out a light sigh "Assuming you're staying here for the night eh?"

The two would chat a bit but soon Krem had to excuse his slightly tipsy self for the night. He would bid the lady a goodbye with another kiss on the hand and a playful wink before disappearing into the pouring rain.

-exit-

xxx
        [◈ With - Cyrus ] xxx
        [◈ Feeling - Playful] xxx
        [◈ Outfit- xx] xxx
        [◈OCC] xxx

[Profile]
        Tala Maxwell

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Main City ➣Market District

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]