Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] G'Morning (Joy and Kai)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:59 pm
Somehow, despite imbibing in more alcohol than she usually did, Joy managed to get herself from the dorms to her flat in one piece. When she woke up in her own bed, she was on top of the covers and wearing the same thing she'd worn yesterday.

Squinting from the sunlight, Joy started to rise and became acutely aware of the headache threatening to cleave her skull in two. The pain kept the memories of last night's events at bay, which was a good thing as ignorance was bliss and it allowed her to remind herself "Gotta make breakfast."

Shet, what time was it? She hoped she wasn't too late as she forced herself to get up and head to the kitchen.

MoonKitsune

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:47 am

Kai was sitting in the kitchen chewing on a half-burnt poptart. When he saw Joy, he was surprised. "Up?" He said, and gestured to the open box. "Want me to heat you up on?"

Huni Pi

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:09 pm
"Sorry I haven't gotten breakfast ready," Joy apologized as she came into the kitchen, suddenly stopping in her tracks to brace herself against the closest surface.

Jeez, were the lights always this bright? And did Kai always sound so loud? Or was it just the headache amplifying everything and making things seem more intense than they really are? Pak shet, this was why Joy always preferred to be the designated driver during drinking sessions.

"No, but thank you. You want me to make you anything?" she asked, although she certainly didn't look like she should be using the microwave, let alone the stove.

MoonKitsune

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:56 am

Kai got up, leaving the poptart on the table to move over and help her over to the table, moving a chair out for her to sit. "You look hungover. You want some scrambled eggs or crackers or somethin?" He whispered, guessing she woukdn't want to hear him too much.

"You have fun last night?"

Huni Pi

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:01 pm
Grateful for the assistance, Joy plopped down on the chair and rested her head on the table. "Thank you, and I am hungover, I mos def forgot how hard too much gin pomelo hits me the next day," she muttered.

She did crack a smile at his further offer of food, "I'll feel better after I drink, like, a gallon of water and coffee. Sit down beside me, so I don't gotta speak so loud myself," she blindly gestured to what she assumed was another seat.

"And last night started out fun," she admitted.

MoonKitsune

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:16 pm
He lifted up a chair so it wouldn't skid on the ground and set it beside her. He sat so close that their knees touched and he leaned in to listen to her, his hair dropping down his shoulders to hit his knees as he kept them loose and not tied up that morning.

"Fun like how?" He whispered. "What bad s**t happened? You didn't get pushed on by no one?" She had been home that night, but he wasn't sure if she had hooked up or been forced into anything.

Huni Pi

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:25 pm
"Nothing bad, it was a girl's night with Seren, learning about each other and stuff. Talking about boys and movies and romance. Junk like that." She didn't want to give too much detail, they had talked about some very personal things.

"I tried to clean up her room a little, got locked out when I left to throw the trash. She was way too asleep to open the door and my legs decided to stop listening to me by then," she chuckled.

MoonKitsune

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:40 pm
He kept close and whispered.

"Did you fall? How did you get home?" He didn't blame Seren. He had seen people get drunk and pass out.

Huni Pi

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:39 am
Joy went quiet at this point of her story, partly because of her hangover but mostly because she was thinking over how much she would tell Kai. In the end, she said "More like slid then fell. Clyde helped me. Would have texted you but he still lived in the dorms. Also alphabetical order on my phone," she added, giving Kai a crooked grin.

MoonKitsune

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:27 pm
Kai tried to recall a Clyde but failed short in bringing anyone to mind. It didn't help that he spent a lot of time in his room or working out.

"Nah. That's okay. He got you home." But was that really all there was to the night. Something told him there was more still left to the story.

"Clyde a good friend of yours? Did you get here okay?"

Huni Pi
Tagging years later like a pro.

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items