Please read to fully enjoy and understand the guild.

Main Forum

Please post all new topics here. (with the exception of Journals)

Subforums

Once a topic gets old or stops getting replies I move it to the subforums. You can still post in them if you wish, but for better visibility new threads should go in the main forum.

Negative Energy (Rants)

If you just want to complain and yell, or write an angry letter to someone, you can go here and let it out. Maybe you also don't want to post it in the main forum. You can ask for no replies. Just remember to follow Gaia's rules. xD

Journals

Keep track of whatever. A journal of your life, health, dreams, whatever.

Healthy Living

For older threads about being healthy. Will include some guides soon.

Mental Health

For older threads about mental health. Will include some guides in the future.

Life Hacks

For older Life Hacks. Has a good amount of tips!

Recipes

For Older Recipes. Hope to have a good archive someday.

Hobbies

This subforum is where you can post roleplay threads. It hadn't been successful so we're merging it with all hobbies. But feel free to start your own RP.

Positive Energy CB

This is where I dump things that don't fit in the other subforums. The conversation could still keep going, so no need to toss it out yet. Trust me, your thread will do better in the main forum but you can post anything you wish in here within Gaia's rules.

Memorable Threads

These are threads that are done being talked about, but they are special in some way. Maybe they got a lot of replies or were just funny or awesome. Like a PE Scrapbook.

Recycle Bin

These are threads we are done with, they aren't really special but we don't feel like they deserve to be deleted.

I hope you enjoy our forums!