Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[FIN] [R] A Dapper Meeting [ Babel & Leifite ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:53 pm
Leifite was a good little lieutenant. She held up her quotas, she harrassed Order and she oft kept from fraternizing with the enemy. She upheld this persona whenever her superiors were around, and usually around those of Order.

Tonight she found herself a bit more open to talking with the enemy. To be fair, those of the knights intrigued her, especially those dressed appropriately to be moving around the city.

Besides, any gossip she could acquire from Order she could then just feed it to Ashanite and other generals. It was a win win. She got information, and maybe could show that the Negaverse was quite nice.

All to increase her worth and hopefully get that promotion soon.

It was still relatively early - before her curfew even! - and Leifite was patrolling around the park as was the norm for her. She looked as nonthreatening as she could, as it was a 'talk night' not a 'fight night'. (Which didn't have anything to do with the fact she took a nasty hipcheck in practice earlier and her left side throbbed something awful, not at all)

xDaekie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:28 pm
Leifite might have been a good lieutenant, but Babel was a dubiously okay page at best; she shied away from physical violence at any cost, and the balance she'd found between being recruited into the city's ongoing war, her own life, and the very true realization that this was how people were seriously hurt was to do it little. Or in safe areas. If she felt auras coming, anything stronger than her and not on her side, she powered down and left.

Leifite wasn't stronger than her, and that was one of the reasons Babel didn't flee; she just stood there and waited, the streetlight behind her throwing her tall figure into shadow.

a-disgruntled_dragon

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:48 pm
Leifite regarded the taller person with a neutral expression. "You... are of Order, yes?" she asked matter afactly, tilting her head to the side briefly. While the aura was distinctly order, she did not get any sort of feeling that this one was going to attack her. Something about how she hide in the shadows, perhaps.

"Most of your side either tries to kill me, or run away from me. Yet here you stand. Does this mean you're one of the sensible ones?" she asked, adopting a pleasant voice and a small smile on her face. It won't to do to scare them off.

Daekie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:40 am
Babel shrugged, ambivalent, but her smile was kind as she sidestepped out of the harsh-cast light. "Not sure about sensible, but I've gotten dragged into more danger by people on my side than yours. It's around 5-0, so far? So if that means sensible to you, I'll take it."

Then she rolled her eyes. "Besides, even if I wanted to attack you, I'd do a terrible job of it. A bracelet isn't much of a weapon."

a-disgruntled-dragon

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:50 pm
Ah, Leifite could sympathize with that. "I know how that is. I have a horse brush, which is useful for brushing horses... and not much else," she said with a more genuine looking smile. "I am not one for fighting myself; I prefer to talk and keep the streets free of nerdowells." She took a step closer and held out a hand.

"Lt. Leifite. It's a pleasure to meet you Ms...?" she asked, gesturing a little with her head. She stood heels clicked together and nonthreatening.

Daekie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:13 pm
"Babel of Saturn," the page responded; her smile was friendly, unassuming. She took Leifite's hand and shook, grip strong, fingers at a precise distance from each other. "Well. Babel Page of Saturn, but that makes it sound more formal, and fishnet tights don't super lend themselves to formality?" I could look good in a waistcoat, though, she thought, and then felt silly for thinking it at all.

No bones was her one request, but she didn't know enough to make even that.

a-disgruntled-dragon

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:24 pm
Babel could give a handshake, that was certain. Leifite gained a tad more respect for her in that act and tucked her hands behind her waist. "What brings a Page of Saturn out and about at this hour, Babel?" asked the Lt, curiosity in her expression. In truth, Leifite knew little of knights beyond what the primers and the database could tell her on her tablet. She knew the history of things and how a large group of knights had infiltrated the Rift at one point, with many senshi. She knew the knights had ties to the planets in the system. Yet beyond that, she found little reason for the knights to exist, let alone patrol the streets of Destiny City.

(That said, Leifite did not believe as some did that all of order were aliens or terrorists. She presumed they were human like the rest of the city, for it seemed silly that they wouldn't be. Just because they were 'of a planet' or 'sailor planet or star or asteroid or etc" didn't mean they hailed from there. Besides, you couldn't live in the vacumn of space and none of the Solar System planets beyond Earth were inhabitable and...

She was getting carried away again.)

Daekie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:07 pm
"Oh, uh - " Babel pursed her lips, trying to think up a valid-sounding answer; but that attempt lasted all of about five seconds before she grinned sheepishly, eyes apologetic. "I guess I don't actually have much of a reason! I'm still pretty new to all of this, but I've picked up on a little of it by keeping up on the news since it started back in 2009, so. Hanging around areas like this seems less likely to get me maimed or killed or put in a coma?" She was smiling, but it was clear she was completely serious with the way her smile didn't reach her eyes. Babel had firsthand experience of people falling to Leifite's comrades, even if she could never say for certain, could never say for sure.

a-disgruntled-dragon

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:45 pm
An honest one, well that was different. She supposed she never expected Babel to answer in a truthful way, all things considering. Leifite shrugged a little to herself and shifted her hands behind her back slightly to relieve pressure on her shoulder. She'd heard a little of the apparent comas the city fell into, though none seemed to have happened recently.

So far, anyway.

Leifite noticed the expression on Babel's face, returning it with a pleasant if guarded smile of her own.

"Come now, everyone should have some sort of purpose in life, especially when magic has been given to you," she said, head tilting to the side ever so slightly. "For instance, I wander these streets to make them a little safer for others. There are rather... nasty individuals out at night here."

The smile she gave did not reach her eyes, either.

Daekie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:47 pm
"I'm allowed to just do things because I want to," Babel pouted, and then seemed to catch herself being childish and promptly stopped. "If you do things because everyone else does, you're going to end up wanting something, and everything you do is going to be flavored with it. I'm less likely to be killed or hurt if I know how to defend myself with this form, and that's most of it."

She leaned forward a little, hands on her hips. "You say you're doing this to make the streets safer, but is that what you really think, or is that what you think you should think? There's a difference, you know."

a-disgruntled-dragon

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:14 pm
That gave Leifite pause. She pursed her lips, frowning, and looked down in thought. She did what she did because it was expected of her, yes? It was expected she go and drain energy and fight off order. She was a dutiful little agent of chaos, after all, one who wished to win the favor of her General and rise the ranks.

That then led to the question of 'what did she want?'

Leifite wanted to climb the ranks and be the best; she wanted that in all aspects of her life from roller derby to school. She wanted the recognition of Ashanite and the General Sovereigns. So then, were her actions now just flavored by her wants, because as Babel said she did everything as everyone else did? Was she, instead, simply part of the pack, thinking she was thinking for herself when she, in fact, wasn't?

Maybe this is why they were cautioned to not speak to those of Order. They were too confusing and made too much sense.

She looked up at Babel, still frowning. "Yes... there is a difference. I... will admit, I had not thought of it that way previously. You've given me rather much to think about, Babel." Leifite inclined her head briefly, mind now sufficiently muddled.

Note to self, pages were confusing.

Daekie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:56 pm
Babel smiled, politely, rocking back and forth on her heels; but her lips were thin and her smile showed no teeth. It was even less of a smile than she'd given before. This was a smile in the barest sense of the word, but it didn't convey much emotion at all.

"Well, I try a little philosophy sometimes. It helps with the outlook." There was no way in hell she was going to admit she'd gotten that whole bit from a video game. No way in hell.

a-disgruntled-dragon

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:33 am
Leifite regarded the page for a moment, and decided she'd hung around her for long enough. The page was muddling her thoughts, muddling her convictions, and the only thing that mattered was rising the ranks and being the best.

At least, that's what she told herself.

"Have a good night, Page," she said, and disappeared into the shadows with a click of her heels.

Daekie
look finally an end to this so sorry

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces