Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
The Blade Family ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:41 pm
XXXXXFamily Members Include...
Paul Blade (b. 1992) - 47, NPC
    Tyler Blade - 13

Robert Blade (b. 1995) - 44, NPC
Julia Blade (b. 1996) - 43, NPC

Accepted by: Weasley 10/3/17
Updates Accepted by: (Signature and Date)
Accepted Characters Tyler 10/3/17

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.T Y L E R S C O T T B L A D EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

on the surface...
          ↪NICKNAMES Ty
          ↪AGE 13
          ↪BIRTHDAY 5/23/2026
          ↪ZODIAC Gemini
          ↪GENDER Male
          ↪BLOODTYPE B
          ↪SEXUALITY Unsure
          ↪BLOODSTATUS Muggleborn

digging deeper...
          ↪PERSONALITY
              ✚Intelligent - I'm quite intelligent. I can solve problems pretty easily, and have no problem with grasping difficult concepts. I also have no problem with finding new concepts to ideas that people have trouble with, although problems arise when I am asked to concentrate for long periods of time.
              ✚Patient - I am also quite patient, understanding that sometimes things take time and I am willing to wait to see what happens as a result. There are times when I do get impatient, but those times are very few and far between. Most of the time I take my time doing things so they're done thoroughly.
              ✚Studious - Because of my issues with focus, I don't mind studying quite hard to get to where I want to go. I look at everything I can in a subject, and don't mind going back through to be thorough. It helps me to retain what I learn easier as a result, and don't like being rushed when I'm studying, nor do I like cram sessions.
              ✚Persistent - When I want to do something, I do it, and won't stop until it's completed to my satisfaction. I guess in a way you can call that perfectionist, but I don't see it that way. I would rather make sure that something is done right, and done right the first time, and will continuously work on something until I can make it that way.
              ✚Spacey - There are times, admittedly, when I lose focus. I will occasionally space out for minutes at a time and not recall what is said around me. During these times, I can become quite frustrated with myself as a result, and don't appreciate it when people poke fun of me in these moments. I would rather be able to go back over what I may have missed as a result of my spacey moments.

↪LIKES
              ✚Quiet
              ✚Reading
              ✚Fresh air
              ✚Being outside
              ✚Sweets

↪DISLIKES
              ✚His father
              ✚His mother's habits
              ✚Drinking
              ✚Smoking
              ✚Abuse in any form

↪STRENGTHS
              ✚Is a fast learner
              ✚Problem-solving

↪WEAKNESSES
              ✚Is small
              ✚Trouble focusing

↪FEARS
              ✚Being abandoned
              ✚Sudden loud noises

↪HOBBIES
              ✚Reading
              ✚Being out and about

a history lesson...
          ↪CHILDHOOD
            I am the son of Rebecca Stone and Paul Blade, a drug addict and her dealer/boyfriend. I was born premature, and had a lot of issues as a result at birth. My father I never really knew, as he went to jail shortly after my birth. My mother, well, honestly, she's a mess, although she does try as best as she can. We jumped around a lot when I was younger, mostly because my mum was always trying to find a job to support me as well as her habit. When I was seven, I was eventually taken away from her and placed into foster care, where I ended up being adopted by Robert and Julia Blade, my father's brother and his wife.

That's when the weird things started happening. At first, my uncle thought that it was because of withdrawal symptoms and assumed that my mum had been continuously giving me drugs for whatever reason. However, that wasn't the case as I hadn't had anything in my system since I left the hospital when I was born. Nevertheless, the odd things continued to happen until my eleventh birthday, when I found out that I was magical. Now I get to go to a new school, where I'm not even sure what's going to happen.

↪SCHOOLYEARS
            First year was okay. I was sorted into Ravenclaw and made a few friends. I also made the quidditch team as a starting keeper, but I don't know if that was just luck or because I was better than the other guy. All in all, it was mostly just weird.

Second year wasn't too bad. I made the quidditch team again, but only as a reserve. Other than that, things were quiet for me.

↪ADULTHOOD
            info here

occupational hazards...
          ↪WAND 11 3/4 inch ebony with unicorn hair at its core
          ↪SCHOOL Hogwarts
          ↪HOUSE Ravenclaw
          ↪YEAR/GRADUATINGYEAR Third
          ↪ACCOLADES None
          ↪EXTRACURRICULARS Quidditch Keeper (two years)
          ↪CURRENTOCCUPATION Student
          ↪DREAMOCCUPATION Anything right now
          ↪OWLS
            info here

↪NEWTS
            info here

anything else...?
          ↪FAMILY Paul Blade, Rebecca Stone, Robert Blade, Julia Blade
          ↪FRIENDS Helena Davisson, Rein Lorna, Delphina Meadows
          ↪SIGNIFICANTOTHER info here
          ↪PET info here
          ↪MISCELLANEOUS info here