Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] - Wrong Room (Sid and Zane) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:17 am
He probably should throw the rest of the cookies away but Sid patted the pocket where he had tucked them earlier as a gift for Tweet and Alicia later. They did like cookies didn’t they? His roommate always had pieces of candy tucked away he assumed that he would like cookies too, and if it ended up in a cuddling fest then why would Sid complain. Thought Sid hadn’t considered it would really hit him as much as it had, even now he was doodling invisible hearts on his arm following it with various names that he had met that he had an interest in.

Humming to himself, some sort of pop lovey song Sid made his way down the basement hallway, occasionally dancing along with the song before knocking the door open to the room and flopping down on the bed.

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:56 am
Date night - if it could even be called that since it was the most unorthodox speed dating he'd ever seen - had been crashed and ended early. That, really, suited the ginger just fine as he bid Gabby a farewell and slipped out the room before the side effects from the tainted cookies threatened to turn something PG into...

Yeah, he didn't want to witness all that.

So, Zane had slipped out and made his way down the hall, back down the stairs and into the basement where his room and his bed waited because...a nap sounded really nice right now.

But, as he approached the door, he discovered that it was ajar....again.

If Artemis was in his room again--

Oh. Someone was on his bed alright, but it wasn't the same dude as last time. "Um, pretty sure you have the wrong room dude." He voiced, toeing his shoes off and crossing the room to sit on the side, hand pushing on the man's shoulder.

stella cinere
beejoux

Nuxaz

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:45 am
It took a second for the voice to register that whoever it belonged to it wasn’t Sid’s roommate Tweet, which gave him a moment of disappointment as he looked at the figure that shook his shoulder.

“You know I thought there was something strange about the way my room.” He blinked a few times, not entirely sure if the face was familiar or not before sitting up to loop an arm around the man’s waist and rest a cheek on his shoulder. The cookie’s effects had obviously started to get to him, sooner then Sid had expected.

“Can I just stay here for the time, I don’t want to move… unless you feel like carrying me across the hall?”

Nuxaz
beejoux

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:17 am
After the speeding dating event had been rather clumsily and unexpectedly ended, Soleil had been left wondering what exactly to do with herself. She considered, for a long moment, seeing if she could find Nora again, but what she really wanted right that moment was something a bit sister, a bit less intense. She'd sell out the older woman later, but for now...

Ah ha! She'd know that red hair anywhere.

Apparently unawares to the Sun trainee, he had a tall shadow as he made his way back to the dorms, add the only reason he made it to his room without her draping herself across his back what because Soleil would pause, just briefly, to give her sisters room a thoughtful look.

When she did make it to Zane's room, he wasn't alone. Sid was leaning against his chest, arm looped around Zane's waist, and the sight of scene in the bed had Soleil pouting at the pair of them. "Garçons gourmands. "

Stella cinere

nuxaz

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:32 am
He hadn't thought to close the door after he took his shoes off because he had expected his bedroom intruder to well, leave. Instead, they sat up and pulled him against them. To his credit, Zane didn't move away or really resist the chin on his shoulder or the arm looped around his waist.

It was kinda nice.

"I am not carrying you across the hall." He did state, trying to weigh his options. There was probably enough room on the bed for the both of them and it wasn't a big deal if someone shared it with him. As long as there was no funny business, his desire for a nap outweighing everything else. "I guess--"

Soleil appeared at his door, looking put out that he wasn't alone and a orange brow arched as she spoke.

"Okay, Sol, I have no idea what you're saying."

beejoux
stella cinere

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:57 am
“Then I am sleeping here tonight.” It was either be carried or stay there his arms looped around Zane’s waist, mostly because the thought of leaving physical contact on his own volition seemed to depressed him more than he wanted to admit to. What he hadn’t expect was Sol to walk into the room after him, which begged the question in his mind if he was crashing someone else’s date. Not that Sid ever minded crashing dates but he didn’t want to be the one to cockblock anyone when they had an interest in someone.

“Am I a third wheel?” He rose a brow looking at up at Zane and then over to Sol not breaking physical contact. “Avez-vous repris cette date lors de la cérémonie de vitesse?”

Nuxaz

beejoux

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:40 am
"Oui," she shot back at Sid, arms crossing across her chest. The picture of haughty snow for all of two seconds before the coolness faded and she smiled. "But not how you think."

Closing the door behind her, she'd side closer to the bed, then gestured at Zane. "We're friends, I was going to bug him, now that speed dating is over." A wink and grin to Zane. "We never got paired up, actually, which is a shame." Although, if the point was to meet new people, she did suppose it'd been exactly as advertised.

Rather uncerimoniously, and being careful of Sid still leaning against Zane's shoulder, Soleil dropped down to claim the ginger trainee's lap. "So you two know each other. Before tonight, I mean." Her arm slid around Zane's unoccupied shoulder. "Did you get paired up?"

Stella cinere

nuxaz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:03 pm
Then I am sleeping here tonight.

Zane had only intended to nap but apparently, they were going to share the room for the whole night. Alright, he'd already given into it more or less so he wouldn't put up a fight. Besides, it was nice to lean back into Sid who had a pretty nice chest and a good grip around him.

Being spooned would probably be nice...

It was something to think about as they prattled back and forth in a language he didn't understand. Zane had spaced out right up until Sol deposited herself in his lap. Automatically his hands went around her waist to keep her steady. "Dates got cut a little short, due to that mishap." He shrugged, briefly wondering how he ended up in this position.

"Nah, met a dude named Ever, a girl named Gabby and a chick named Cee." He leaned back into Sid, thinking about how they probably weren't all going to fit on his bed. "Think he lives across the hall. It's the second time I've come back to someone in my bed."

stella cinere
beejoux

Nuxaz

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:28 pm
Sid just grinned and gave Sol a shrug as stood there giving him a moment of disapproval before joining them on the bed. It was nice, more so than Sid wanted to admit having the ginger lean against, he suspected the cookies were more of the cause of his platonic motions at the moment then his own free will. Letting one hand free from Zane’s waist he ran his fingers along Sol’s hair before returning it to it’s previous position, not wanting to be entirely left out of Sol’s space.

“Apparemment, je ne connais pas ma gauche de ma droite.” He grinned a little at Sol as if the mistake had been made on purpose rather than unintentionally as it did. “But no, we haven’t met before other than maybe passing in the hallway to places and we were not fortunate enough to be paired up at the speed dating. Though I was able to meet a sort of an adorable Melvin, interesting Lysander...and beach loving Inoke.” Each person had a short description as if that was the only way that Sid could remember various people names.

“What happened the first time you found someone in your bed?”

Nuxaz
beejoux

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:03 pm
Soleil smirked at the comment in French, head tilting into the play of fingers through her hair. "Apparemment."

How Sid had gotten there would take a back seat though as both mean listed off those they'd been paired with, and the Mist trainee perked up on a couple of names. "I know Ever. He saved my life in the Sahara. Mine and my sisters. We were getting torn up by this giant ******** bug thing, he swooped in to help. Had a first aid pack on him, and I think that's the only reason I'm still here.

It had been a rather nightmarish introduction to life as a hunter, and Soleil shuddered at the memory of it, curling a little more fully into Zane's lap, a hand curling into the front of his shirt.

After a moment she shook her head, tipping it back so she could watch the both of them. Interested in the answer to Sidney's question. She knew what she would have done.

nuxaz

stella cinere

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:59 pm
Oh great, more French that he couldn't understand and Zane almost snorted in response.

"Hope you're not talking crap, don't hurt my feelings guys," he teased, the lazy grin giving away the fact that he wasn't bothered....that much. Still, it would have been nice to understand what they were saying or pipe in.

"Kicked him out, or tried." Now that he was thinking about it, Zane couldn't quite remember what the final outcome had been.

"Maybe I let him stay and we napped. Hard to say." He did like to find himself some good napping buddies. Like Toki. "If we did, he wasn't as warm as you two."

They had him in a pretty comfortable position after all. Noting Sol's concern, the fingers of his free hand traced a pattern lightly into her arm.

beejoux
stella cinere

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:18 am
“Not in the least, if anything we were talking about my own failures in not knowing my directions.” Sid studied his grin for a moment before letting a soft sigh escape as he continued to rest his cheek on his shoulder.

With eyes closed he rose a brow listening to Zane’s words about napping buddies he grinned a little to himself. “Napping buddies is something I have some experience in being, at least that is just snuggling and staying warm.” Maybe more experience than he needed, as he finally looked at Sol as she spoke about her first mission. He hadn’t gone on one himself, at least not yet but it sounded like it had been some sort of new hell that he would have to face himself.

At least it would be later, right now he was more focused on human contact as he ran his fingers through Sol’s hair again as comfort.

Nuxaz

beejoux

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:23 am
The brush of fingers bright a wave of goosebumps in their wake, and the Mist trainee sighed, letting go of bad memories so she could focus on the present. "That's a bit bold, no?" Maybe not for them, since that were boys. Soleil wouldn't have been so willing to simply allow an unknown intruder to remain in her bed.

Thang again, it wasn't like she hadn't had her fair share of one night stands, and had certainly fallen asleep in bed that were not her own. There really wasn't much difference between the two.

Head shifting against Zane's chest, she turned into the touch of fingers moving through her fair. Then moved entirely so she was straddling Zane's lap, so she could actually see Sid, rather than simply talking to his shoulder. With a smile she leaves her cheek into Zane's, feeling the stubble of his beard.

nuxaz

Stella cinere

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:38 am
Zane only half believed them, but didn't argue.

If he cared enough, he'd work on learning some sweet french, but that also sounded like effort which would likely turn into a nah.

"It was that or shoving him out the door. Was a mix up, like this," his hand patted the closest part of Sid he could find, which turned out to be his thigh. He'd probably zonked right out after dealing with Artemis either way, so his memory was a little fuzzy.

Luckily, he was distracted by Soleil's sudden shift and he moved both hands to her hips to keep her in place. "If we're not careful, we're going to fall off the bed." Green eyes fell half lidded as she rubbed her cheek against his scruffy one and an idea popped into his head. With his hand on the small of her back, he leaned in and rubbed the early makings of a beard against the more sensitive skin of her neck.

stella cinere
beejoux

Nuxaz

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:57 am
Bold? Sid didn’t say anything, just sat there and closed his eyes for a moment as if debating on letting a little sleep take him over. There were multiple points in his life that he didn’t have a bed, it was just other people’s beds, couches, whatever was free and people were willing to share up or offer. It was stranger to him to have his own bed then not have one.

His eyes flickered when Zane patted his thigh earning him a squeeze around the waist only to have them move, to his sides when Sol changed her position letting her sit as close as she wanted. It wasn’t until Zane had said something that he realized that they really wouldn’t all fit on the bed.

“Well the floor is always an option in the end, I would say we could go across the hall but… it’s across the hall and I don’t know if Tweet is there or not…” Not that he wouldn’t invite Tweet to join in the small cuddlefest that they had started. Three was already a crowd as Sid shifted away when Zane moved to rub his stubble along Sol’s neck.

Nuxaz
beejoux

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas