Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] A Star Filled Night (Amai Shi x Empress Asterië)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:39 am
This is a private role play between Twilight's Empress Asterië and Berry's 甘い死 (Amai Shi)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
~Twilight...Angel~'s Teepee StrawberryRoseTea's Teepee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:41 am
User ImageAmai Shi set out on a walk into the forest as evening began to fall. He had spent the day lounging around his little thicket rather than aimlessly wandering the forest in search of discarded bones as was his usual habit. He had been in the area long enough now to have collected most of what could be found within a days walk. Which meant that it would soon be time to set off again to seek a new home. But until he felt the itch to go he would bide his time just enjoying what there was to admire in the area. Which is what had him leaving his home this particular evening rather than settling in for the night.

A few days before he had discovered a small clearing in the trees on a hilltop that struck him as perfect for stargazing. The sky was clear and the chill in the air that spoke of the beginning of autumn made this an ideal time to give it a try. Shi did not travel in a straight line there. Rather he wandered to and fro, going to inspect whatever caught his fancy along the way. He couldn't help but hum soothingly as the last dying rays of sun caught in the leaves of the trees, highlighting the colors they had begun to turn with the dance of the seasons.
"There is just something so beautiful about the daily death of the sun in harmony with the seasonal death of the leaves." Shi told himself conversationally.

Even though it hadn't been a terribly long walk, by the time he reached the bottom of the hill and began to ascend, the sun had slipped below the horizon and the last bit of light was fading gently from the sky.
"Perfect timing, as usual." He did seem to have an uncanny ability to appear in places just at the most opportune moment despite his seemingly random wanderings and distracted nature. When he at last crested the hill the first stars of the newly born evening were beginning to dot the sky. He settled himself in a patch of fall green grass and turned his gaze heavenward. He had always loved watching the stars. There was just something about their cold distance that entranced him.

~Twilight...Angel~

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Empress Asterië had not been out in such a beautiful night in a long time. Or at least not away from her familiar and trusted advisor on such a night in a long time. Her small herd was a nomadic herd and didn't really have a home, so wandering wasn't the issue here. This mare just really wasn't used to being so alone anymore. Slowly she walked out of the stark dying woods into a stunning clearing as the sun died over the horizon. The last rays of the sun outlined everything in a blaze of heat and glory that could only be seen in the twilight. One might think the dawn holds the same wonder, but it was much colder in the dawn. The rebirth of the day was a different kind of stunning. There was no doubt that they both had their shows to enjoy.

On this day though, she had come to see a much different show. The show that she yearned to see was the bright clear sky. The sparks of light that dotted the darkness before the dawn. The stars are simply too beautiful on a night like tonight to not go and look at them. Perhaps she would even see some shooting stars up in the sky tonight. Their tails soaring across the sky were always a wonderful sight to behold. Slowly Empress walked up the hill she had found on a previous journey through the area. She really couldn't wait to settle in with viewing anything and everything she could.

As she crested the top of the hill she saw another laying very close to where she had once rested herself. Slowly she padded closer, but made her way off to the side of whomever this was. She didn't want to disturb anyone who might have been up here for the same reason she was. Slowly and quietly she settled herself down off to the side of this other. Lightly taking a glance over at them, she saw a bit of what seemed like a glow coming from him. But she shook her head lightly, thinking to herself that she was being silly. Slowly she took her own glowing blue eyes away from the other figured, instead focusing on the stars that were coming to life above her head.

StrawberryRoseTea

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:30 pm
User ImageShi was picking out his favorite constellations when the quiet sound of rustling earth reached his large, sensitive ears. He chose to ignore it, assuming it was some sort of nocturnal creature going about its normal way. However when the sounds stopped nearby his curiosity got the better of him and he had to sneak a peek. His eyes glanced over the dark form in the grass not far away and he returned his gaze back to the stars. Slowly it registered to his brain just what he had seen.

Leaping to his feet Shi blurted, "Forgive me! I wasn't aware." When he had realized that what he was seeing was another Soq, and a mare at that, his reflex response was to apologize and get out of their way. If he had realized that another was going to want to use this area he never would have come and saved them the inconvenience of his presence. It was something that had become ingrained in him being raised by his strict and disapproving mother.

He was turning to leave when he glanced back at the mare once more. She seemed to shimmer where she lay in the grass. Star-struck he paused in his leaving to study her. His eyes swept unselfconsciously over her, taking in every detail that presented itself. When things, or people, grabbed his attention often times he was unaware of just how thoroughly he studied them. She was lovely. One of the most lovely things he had ever come across. In her very being she reminded him of the heavens above that he had been so entranced by moments ago.

He came back to himself, still unaware of how hard he had been staring, and resumed his escape. He was sorry that he had interrupted her star-gazing. Tonight was such a perfect night for it. He turned his eyes to the sky again and smiled. He was glad he had seen what he had of it. She had been a lovely encounter too. He would remember for some time. He barely made it another few steps when a flash of light dashed across the dome of the sky. Shi paused to watch the star fly to its death. Burning out in a lovely blaze.

"Lovely . . . " he couldn't help but commenting aloud. To him all deaths were lovely. There was something about the peace death brought that soothed him. It was hard to find others who agreed with that sentiment most of the time, except when it came to stars. He had yet to meet anyone that disliked falling stars. He glanced back at the mare one last time, just to see her reaction. He couldn't seem to help himself despite, what he considered, his good manners.

WC: 459

~Twilight...Angel~

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:18 pm
Empress Asterië:

Empress was rather startled by the sudden way the stallion had gotten up from the ground and practically ran from her. She could honestly say that she has never had such a thing happen to her before. Never once. Generally other Soquili would think it bad manners to simply jump up and run away from another. Perhaps this one has a different set of manners. That was really the only thing that she could think of. Then, on top of that, he started staring at her rather intensely. Though she couldn't see why at first, or understand why would probably be more the words she was looking for. Though she really should have. It's not the first time that another Soquili has been taken by her looks and stopped to stare at her endlessly. She was in no way offended by it either. Most of the time she found it to be rather flattering. When someone can't take their eyes off of you, there is really not much reason to take offense. Though she did wonder what it was he was taken with. Perhaps it was the stars themselves patterned out on her fur. That was something that she got plenty of compliments on after all.
After a bit he diverted his eyes and looked back up to the sky. The next thing he said, she wasn't sure if it was about herself or about the stars in the sky. Really it didn't matter either way to her. "What were you not aware of? I only ask because it's not my hill. So there isn't really anything for you to be unaware of." She tilted her head a bit, looking at the stallion like maybe he was unsure of everything. "Do you usually run away when in the company of someone else? I mean, most Soquili would consider it pretty rude to leave a mare unattended in the night." She smiled a bit, her glowing blue eyes taking in his own eyes. "Or at least that is something my advisor would believe. He doesn't enjoy when I'm out on my own." She giggled a bit in a stately, elegant way. It was really something that one would have to see in order to believe.
Gently Empress rose to her paws, the view of the night sky forgotten. She was far more interested in this stallion now to bother taking in the view. After all, the stallion was something that she probably wouldn't see everyday. The night sky came everyday. It was something that she could see whenever it was that she wanted. New faces may come around all the time as well, but not everyone is interesting. "So, are you going to come back over here? Maybe view some stars? Or at least tell me what your name is so that I may tell my familiar what kind of stallion would go and leave a mare like myself alone on a hilltop at night." She didn't really think bringing her familiar into the matter was something any Soquili would take seriously as a threat, but that doesn't mean the little otter can't be scary when he wants to be.

StrawberryRoseTea

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:23 am
User ImageWhen it seemed the mare's attention was fixated on himself rather than on the display above them Shi became intrigued. It didn't seem as though she were upset just curious. Despite the fact that most others he encountered were kind and friendly it still took him by surprise when someone treated him with something other than disdain. As their eyes met he couldn't help but find himself entranced by her glowing blue. They reminded him of the gemstones his mother had been so fond of.

It took him a moment to be aware that she was speaking to him. He dipped his head in deference as he replied, "I wasn't aware that anyone else was going to be using the hill. My apologies for interrupting your night." His mother had taught him that even if it was bad manners to impose his presence on a Lady it was even worse to not answer any questions she may have proposed to him. No matter how long he had been away it still seemed her training was something he would never be able to discard.

As the mare continued on, mentioning that he may have been rude as he tried to leave her in peace he was appalled. This was why he normally avoided others. He knew his behavior was less than ideal. No matter what he did he always seemed to blunder. He knew it was no fault of those around him, he was just cursed. He had been told as much many times as he had grown from foal to adult.

"Forgive me, again. I had no intention to be rude. I just did not wish to disturb your night." He had not yet lifted his head from his bow so he wasn't watching her expression. When her giggle reached his large ears he lifted his eyes and tilted his head in confusion. He found her standing and closer. A frown crossed his features briefly as he tried to make sense of her. Not only did she seem amused rather than offended by him, she was also requesting his presence and name. She confused him but rather than take the chance of offending her in actuality he made a decision to stay and answer her question about his name. With a mental shrug that released the tension from his mind his thoughts slipped back into their relaxed state as he took meandering steps back in her direction.

"I would love to view the stars." he gave her an unsure smile. "My name is Amai Shi." He felt curiosity over her name as well but he had been taught it bad manners to question a mare. However, this mare seemed to be unconventional. It couldn't hurt to ask could it? If it offended he could always leave. Wrath of her familiar or not. He was no stranger to how protective a familiar could be having taken punishment from his mother's on more than one occasion. "What is your name?"

~Twilight...Angel~

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers