Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
The Diarmid Family ~ *Delete Me*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:52 pm
xxxT H ExxD I A R M I DxxF A M I L Yxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxC U R R E N T F A M I L Y M E M B E R Sxxx
Ariel Diarmid - Mother (NPC) (1996)
Alistair Diarmid - Father (NPC) (1995)
xxx↪Archibold Diarmid (NPC) - Son (2011)
xxx↪Arabella Diarmid (NPC) - Daughter (2010)
xxx↪Arnemetia Diarmid - Daughter (2022) {MPC}
xxxxxx↪Valeria Diarmid - Granddaughter (2039) {MPC}
Andrew Diarmid - Father (NPC) (1993)
Aileen Diarmid - Mother (NPC) (1995)
xxx↪ Michi Diarmid - Adopted Son (2024)
xxxPlayed by Miss GryffindorK. Accepted 10:20PM 09/18/2017
xxx↪Yancy Diarmid - Adopted Son (2028 ) {MPC}
xxx↪ Magnus Diarmid - Adopted Son (2031)
xxxPlayed by Miss GryffindorK. Accepted 10:20PM 09/18/2017
xxx↪Sly Diarmid (NPC) - Adopted Son (2032)
xxx↪Stella Diarmid - Adopted Daughter (2037) {MPC}

xxxxxxxxxxxP A S T F A M I L Y M E M B E R Sxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxU P D A T E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
UPDATED 09/18/2017

ACCEPTED BY ❝Yukitty❞ 9/21/17
RECENT UPDATES ACCEPTED BY Weasley 1/5/18
CHARACTERS ACCEPTED
[Arnementia 9/21/17] [Yancy 9/21/17] [Stella 9/21/17] [Michi 9/21/17] [Magnus 9/21/17]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:10 pm
xxxxA R N E M E T I AxxxM À I R IxxxD I A R M I D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxB A S I C S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Arnie, or Metia, depending on who it is.

AGE 19

BIRTHDAY 23 February 2022

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND 14 Inches, Maple, Phoenix Feather, Bendy, Bent Shaft

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Unsure

FACECLAIM Anastasiya Logvinova

Melanie Laurent (later)
              [x]

xxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDING Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Hufflepuff

YEAR Sixth Year

BEST LESSONS
                  Divination
                  Charms
                  Mythology

WORST LESSONS
                  History of Magic
                  Herbology
                  Cursebreaking

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ O
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ EE
                  Herbology ~ D
                  History of Magic ~ T
                  Potions ~ A
                  Transfiguration ~ EE
                  Cursebreaking ~ D
                  Divination ~ O
                  Healing ~ EE
                  Mythology ~ O
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ P
                  Wandlore Studies ~ A

NEWT SCORES
                  None

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Mother

DREAM JOB Office of Misinformation

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ LOYAL If there is one defining word for Arnemetia it is loyal. She is completely and insurmountably loyal to her family and friends. She would never betray them no matter what came up. She would take a knife to the back for them, or stab someone in the back for them. Nothing could ever stand between her and doing what is right for her family and friends. She would die for them.
              ■ QUIRKY Arnie is rather quirky. She thinks odd thoughts, and says odd things. She believes in weird ideas and questions basic proven science. Nothing is fact to her unless she chooses to believe it is. Science and evidence be damned, if it doesn't make sense in her mind, she will refuse to accept it as true. And things making sense in her mind is a hard task. Her mind just doesn't work the way its supposed too.
              ■ ANXIOUS She is not a calm child. She gets anxious and uncomfortable easily in social situations and prefers the company of animals and her family over normal social interaction. She doesn't understand people well and gets confused by their thoughts, motives, and words. Even their facial expressions don't make sense half the time. Animals are far easier to understand and her family she has grown up with and learned to understand. Normal human beings are wrong in her mind.
              ■ SHY Arnemetia is very introverted. She is quiet and calm, and she doesn't talk much. She would much rather just sit by herself or take a walk through nature because it makes more sense. Nature and Animals and her Family have a sense of order that works. The hustle bustle of real life is too chaotic for her. She is a sensitive child and even slightest imbalance messes with all her senses.
              ■ CARING Arnie cares very deeply for her family and friends and all living things. She would spend all her day doing everything for everyone else if she thought it would make them happy. When others are unhappy so is she. She wants everything in the world to feel the peace and tranquility she finds inside her own inner mind. Maybe then the world wouldn't feel so foreign to her eyes.
              ■ RESTLESS Arnemetia grew up travelling. She was in a different country, continent even, every week. She doesn't like to stay in one place for too long. It makes her legs ache just thinking about staying still for that long. She always wants to be moving and travelling and seeing new things. Its both physically and mentally, that she feels restless.

Nature
                  Zombie Films
                  Hiking
                  Tea

DISLIKES
                  Bland Food
                  Long Lectures
                  Sitting Still
                  Politics
                  Airport Security

HOBBIES
                  Collecting Porcelain Dolls
                  Camping
                  Photography

STRENGTHS
                  Loyal
                  Caring

WEAKNESSES
                  Restless
                  Quiet

FEARS
                  3 AM
                  The Number Four

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          CHILDHOOD Arnemetia was born to Ariel and Alistair of the Diarmid family. She is the youngest of 3 children and quite obviously an oops baby as her youngest sibling is 11 years older than her and her eldest sister is only a year older than him. Despite this fact, or possibly because of it, Arnie has been spoiled rotten all her life. Her parents can pinpoint her conception all the way back to a small island visit where they decided to "test" a locally known aphrodisiac.

She was born in her homeland of Scotland, but soon after being born she was toted off around the world with her siblings and parents, and spent most of her childhood travelling around the world with them. She had been to almost every country you can imagine, and seen sights most people would give their entire fortunes to see. She spent every week in a different country. She spent time living with pirates, and scaling mountains, and living completely in the wilderness.... among many other experiences.

She actually received her letter to Hogwarts while abroad in Italy. Apparently they had sent it multiple times, but since she kept changing addresses it took awhile for the owl to actually reach her in time. The minute she got it her entire family returned to Scotland to prepare for her schooling life, and then took her to Diagon to gather all her supplies. Her brother and sister agreed to stay home and care for her while she was away at school and would visit their parents abroad over breaks.

SCHOOL YEARS
              FIRST YEAR She was sorted into Hufflepuff which was no suprise to her. In her first year she made friends with Glynn, Ivar, and Reyna. Reyna planned a exploring fiasco that Arnie was beginning to wish she hadn't gone on since Vitamin was the most annoying and insignificant human being to ever exist.
              SECOND YEAR Her second year was rather worrisome for Arnie. Glynn was acting really weird and his apparent cousin Balder seemed really worried about him too. Beyond that, they had an adventure in the forest where Glynn basically tried to feed himself to an acromantula... Which only worried the dreamy girl even more.
              THIRD YEAR Her year was rather uneventful and boring. She did nothing much and found all her friends to be rather distant.
              FOURTH YEAR Arnie was glad to have Glynn back to mostly normal. A little rougher for wear but that was to be expected. She wished that she had known what was happening earlier... Her year had been pretty normal beyond that. Though she hadn't had time to confront Ollie yet again. She really needed to get on that.
              FIFTH YEAR Arnie began dating a boy named David in Slytheirn this year. They hit it off so well and she was completely smitten for him. Before long she was going on about how much she loved him and how they were going to be together forever. She refused to be the type to drop all her friends for a boy though, and so she purposely made time to hang out with her friends, including Ollie. Over summer she and David began to drift apart before finally he met her at a park and told her it was over. He told her he didn't love, that he had never loved her. He told her that all she was was a good lay. She kept her face together and let him walk away before breaking down. Her sister comforted her and her brother threatened to kill him, and her parents well they weren't even home so they didn't know.
              SIXTH YEAR Over her 6th year,
              Arnie ended up getting together with Oliver, getting pregnant, and giving birth to her daughter. It was a very eventful year.

SEVENTH YEAR Arnie decided not to return to school for her 7th year and instead raised her daughter at home with her parents, while finish her studies through homeschooling. She and Ollie came to realize their daughter was actually David's child, but both agreed it didn't matter. David would have nothing to do with the baby, and Ollie was her father.

POST GRADUATION Since Ollie's graduation, the two have moved into a flat together near her family home. She currently stays at home to take care of their daughter, but plans on getting a job in the Office of Misinformation soon.

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          FAMILY Ariel Diarmid - Mother, Alistair Diarmid - Father, Archibold Diarmid - Brother, Arabella Diarmid - Sister, Valeria Diarmid - Daughter
          FRIENDS Glynn, Ivar, Reyna, Tiernan, Oliver
          BEST FRIEND Oliver
          BOYFRIEND Oliver
          ENEMIES Name
          PETS Name

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:12 pm
xxxxY A N C YxxxT A N N E RxxxD I A R M I D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Yancy

AGE 13

BIRTHDAY 01 March 2028

BLOOD STATUS Halfblood

WAND 11.5 in, Oak, Dragon Heartstring, Swishy, Smooth

GENDER Male

FACECLAIM Levi Miller [x]

ATTENDING Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Slytherin

YEAR Second Year

BEST LESSONS
                  Herbology
                  Potions
                  Charms

WORST LESSONS
                  Astronomy
                  Wandless Magic
                  Ancient Runes

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Elective~ X

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Elective~ X

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Student

DREAM JOB Unsure

■ RUDE Yancy is not a very nice person. He doesn't play well with other kids and he always is stating his opinion no matter what. He doesn't care if its mean or rude or not necessary, he just states it.
              ■ PROTECTIVE Yancy is very protective. Especially of his family. He would protect them to the ends of the Earth and has no qualms about anything he might have to do to keep that promise.
              ■ JEALOUS Yancy is a rather jealous child. He hates when people he cares about spend time with other people and he is terrified of being abandoned.
              ■ ANGRY Yancy is not a very happy child. He is angry most of the time and has a bit of a temper. He tends to lash out randomly for what seems like no reason.
              ■ MANIPULATIVE Yancy is a bit manipulative. He likes to get people to act how he wants them too and likes to make sure everything goes his way. He doesn't like to lose and sees everything like a game or a puzzle that he has to figure out.
              ■ AMBITIOUS Yancy has dreams and goals that he wants to achieve and he will try almost anything to do it. He loves the challenge and always tries his hardest to get exactly what he wants.

Games
                  Family
                  Exotic Food
                  Outdoors

DISLIKES
                  Being Alone
                  Losing
                  Jealousy
                  Being Cooped Up
                  Failure

HOBBIES
                  Travelling
                  Eating
                  Hiking

STRENGTHS
                  Loyal
                  Loving

WEAKNESSES
                  Jealous
                  Manipulative

FEARS
                  Abandonement
                  The Dark

CHILDHOOD Yancy was born in England to two lovely parents who loved to travel. They took him everywhere with them from the time he was born until the day they died. While they were on holiday in Romania when he was only three years old, they were mugged and later died in the hospital from their injuries. All of their personal information was stolen by the mugger, and the authorities had no way of knowing how to get him home or where he was from. So he was put in an orphanage in Romania. Only 6 months later, a nice couple came by and adopted him. From then on he lived a charmed life. Hilariously enough his new family was also a travelling bunch and he was happy to continue his life travelling the world until his letter for Hogwarts came. His new family had been magical so he knew all about the magic world, but he hadn't expected he himself to be magical, until he was 7 years old and accidentally turned his mum's hair blue.

Now he will be attending Hogwarts. His cousin will be a 7th year during his very first year!

SCHOOL YEARS
              FIRST YEAR In his first year, he was sorted into Slytherin. His stupid cousin didn't return to school, he ended up joining the quidditch team... and actually had a good time doing it.
              He also found a girl who he is pretty sure Michi will get along with wonderfully.

SECOND YEAR His second year was spent mostly staying to himself. He just didn't feel the need to make friends beyond his teammates. Of course, his hormones were starting to kick in, which was no good.
              THIRD YEAR Information
              FOURTH YEAR Information
              FIFTH YEAR Information
              SIXTH YEAR Information
              SEVENTH YEAR Information

POST GRADUATION Information

FAMILY Andrew Diarmid -
          Father, Aileen Diarmid - Mother, Sly Diarmid - Brother, Stella Diarmid - Sister,
          Ariel Diarmid - Aunt, Alistair Diarmid - Uncle, Archibold Diarmid - Cousin, Arabella Diarmid - Cousin, Arnemetia Diarmid - Cousin.

FRIENDS Slytherin Team
          BEST FRIEND Michi
          SPOUSE/BOY/GIRLFRIEND/CRUSH Name
          ENEMIES Name
          PETS Name

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:13 pm
xxxxS T E L L AxxxM A R I ExxxD I A R M I D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Stella

AGE 4

BIRTHDAY 09 April 2037

BLOOD STATUS Muggleborn

WAND Length, Wood, Core, Flexibility, Texture

GENDER Female

FACECLAIM Francesca Capaldi and then Valentina Lyapina and then Julie Kennedy [x]

TO ATTEND Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE House

YEAR/CLASS OF Year

BEST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

WORST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Elective~ X

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Elective~ X

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Child

DREAM JOB Dragon Tamer! or maybe a sweets maker...

■ CHARMING She is adorable and sweet. And she also knows how to use such things to her advantages. She can charm her way out of pretty much any situation and has her entire family wrapped around her adorable little pinky finger. Of course she is the one and only girl in the entire household, so that doesn't come as any surprise.
              ■ DAREDEVIL She is a little bit of a daredevil. She gets it from her older brother Heath. She loves to follow him around on his crazy antics and try and out do him. She of course is never able to but, she hopes one day to be able to. If not, well she will always be in second place. Which is just as fine with her. As long as she gets to continue doing her crazy antics and spending time with her brother.
              ■ MANIPULATIVE She is a manipulative little thing and she knows it. Her whole family knows it, yet they still let her get away with it. She's spoiled and adorable and she uses it all to get exactly what she wants. Her family just feeds into her ways and never even blinks an eye. She is the sweetheart little girl of the Fallrein family and no one is going to change her papa and père's minds.
              ■ SPOILED She is most definitely a spoiled little brat and she knows it. She doesn't care though. She loves it. She loves being spoiled rotten. She loves getting everything she wants and she lets it go to her head... sometimes. Not all the time though. Mostly she forgets that not everyone is as spoiled as her.
              ■ SWEET She is a complete and total sweetheart. Nothing stops her from being nice and sweet to everyone. She cares deeply about everyone and wouldn't betray people no matter what they do. Even if they betrayed her. She was raised with manners and has a completely gentle soul.
              ■ EMPATHETIC She feels deeply for those around her and understands where almost everyone is coming from even the worst of souls. She will always care for and understand them all. She understand others so easily and is always there for those on bad days. She will never leave anyone behind just because no one understands them.

Climbing
                  Toys
                  Animals
                  Flying

DISLIKES
                  Loud Noises
                  Fighting
                  Pain
                  Being Alone
                  The Dark

HOBBIES
                  Clinging to Her Brothers
                  Climbing Trees/People/Furniture/etc.
                  Chasing the Cats and Dogs and Houselves

STRENGTHS
                  Climbing
                  Being Cute

WEAKNESSES
                  Being Alone
                  Manipulative

FEARS
                  Being Alone
                  The Dark

CHILDHOOD Stella was born in London to two french parents. They were only there on Holiday and soon returned to France. Unfortunately a few months after returning to France they lost all their money to a scam. They had no family but each other and they were basically homeless and barely were able to keep poor Stella alive. One night her father went off to do a job that was offered to him and never returned. Her mother fell into a deep depression and let her life waste away. She died one winter night when it was very very cold. Stella almost died too, but another homeless man found her and took her to an orphanage. The woman running the orphanage, immediately took poor Stella in and nursed her back to health. She was a toddler at this point but could only speak french. One day she was out in the courtyard of the orphanage playing when a nice lady saw her and asked about her. Only a few short days later, Stella was being adopted by this family, and joined in their travelling. Thankfully, though the pair were from England, they spoke French as well as a multitude of other languages, so Stella was able to understand them.

SCHOOL YEARS
              FIRST YEAR Information
              SECOND YEAR Information
              THIRD YEAR Information
              FOURTH YEAR Information
              FIFTH YEAR Information
              SIXTH YEAR Information
              SEVENTH YEAR Information

POST GRADUATION Information

FAMILY Andrew Diarmid -
          Father, Aileen Diarmid - Mother, Sly Diarmid - Brother, Yancy Diarmid - Brother, Michi Diarmid - Brother, Mags Diarmid - Brother, Ariel Diarmid - Aunt, Alistair Diarmid - Uncle, Archibold Diarmid - Cousin, Arabella Diarmid - Cousin, Arnemetia Diarmid - Cousin.

FRIENDS Yancy, Sly, Michi, Mags, Arabella, Arnemetia, Archibold
          BEST FRIEND Yancy
          SPOUSE/BOY/GIRLFRIEND/CRUSH Name
          ENEMIES Name
          PETS Name

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:35 pm
xxxxxxxℳ𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓲 𝐵𝓇𝑒𝒸𝒽𝓉 𝓓𝓲𝓪𝓻𝓶𝓲𝓭xxxxxxx

xxxℬ𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓬 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓼xxx

xxxFᴜʟʟ Nᴀᴍᴇ: Michi Brecht Diarmid
xxxNɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs: Michi
xxxAɢᴇ: 19
xxxBɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: November 12, 2024
xxxBʟᴏᴏᴅ Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Muggle
xxxGᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Male
xxxOʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Straight
xxxZᴏᴅɪᴀᴄ: Scorpio
xxxBirth Stone: Citrine
xxxFᴀᴄᴇᴄʟᴀɪᴍ: Ulrik Munther

xxx𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 & 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝒆𝒆𝓻xxx

xxxSᴄʜᴏᴏʟ: Home Schooled
xxxYᴇᴀʀ/Class Of: Sophomore
xxx𝐵𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝐿𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑜𝓃𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Maths
xxxxx⇾ Calculus
xxxxx⇾ Chemistry

xxx𝒲𝑜𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝐿𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑜𝓃𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Social Studies
xxxxx⇾ History
xxxxx⇾ PE

xxxCᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Eᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴍᴇɴᴛ: Student
xxxDʀᴇᴀᴍ Jᴏʙ: Chemist

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxUɴɪᴍᴘʀᴇssᴇᴅ:
It takes a heck of a lot to impress Michi. He normally keeps his deadpan expression and tone, but if something manages to impress him, it's made incredibly obvious.
xxxxxSᴛᴏɪᴄ:
Michi is good at hiding his emotions and pains. He can maintain the same expression and level of calm no matter what is going on.
xxxxxPᴇssɪᴍɪsᴛɪᴄ:
Michi seldom believes that good things are coming. He doesn't mind looking on the negative side, because if good things do happen, he can be pleasantly surprised about it.
xxxxxIɴᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅᴇɴᴛ:
Michi doesn't rely on others. He prefers to work and act alone, and often denies help, even if he really needs it.
xxxxxDᴇᴄɪsɪᴠᴇ:
It never takes long for Michi to make up his mind, and once he has, you can bet he'll stick to his decision. He's hard to sway, as he doesn't often let others influence his choices.
xxxxxSᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛꜰᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ:
Michi isn't the kind of person to lie or cushion his words for others. He'll tell it like it is, never terribly concerned if he upsets others. He's hard pressed to "play nice" so it can be difficult to talk to him.

xxx𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Reading
xxxxx⇾ Being Alone
xxxxx⇾ Coffee
xxxxx⇾ Cleanliness
xxxxx⇾ Cooking

xxx𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Liars
xxxxx⇾ Overly Cheerful People
xxxxx⇾ Rats
xxxxx⇾ Cheesy Romance Movies
xxxxx⇾ Fish and Chips

xxx𝐻𝑜𝒷𝒷𝒾𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Reading
xxxxx⇾ Traveling
xxxxx⇾ Cooking

xxx𝒮𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓃𝑔𝓉𝒽𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Cooking
xxxxx⇾ Never Stressed

xxx𝒲𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Brutally Honest
xxxxx⇾ Overly Independent

xxx𝒟𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Become Magical
xxxxx⇾ Become a Chemist

xxx𝐹𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Being Stabbed
xxxxx⇾ Needles

xxxℬ𝓲𝓸𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱𝔂xxx

xxx𝒞𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹𝒽𝑜𝑜𝒹xxx
Michi was born to a wonderful German family, both of whom worked with the sciences. When he was five, he watched from the closet as a crazy loon murdered his parents. He was found the following morning half asleep in their bed, covered in their blood. Luckily, he'd been left alone, though he was devastated. He was taken kicking and screaming from the house and left at an orphanage. A year later, a nice family came to adopt him, taking care to handle his moods. He was put in therapy as he began schooling, which massively helped his self-esteem and views on life, even though he remained pessimistic.

As he traveled with his new parents, they encountered several other kids, the family seemingly attempting to adopt a kid in every dang country. When he turned eleven, he was hopeful for a Hogwarts letter, but it turned out he wasn't magical in the least. Instead, he remained homeschooled, as he saw no point to go to boarding school unless it was needed.

xxx𝒜𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓉𝒽𝑜𝑜𝒹xxx
n/a
xxxℛ𝒆𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹𝓼xxx

xxxLᴏᴠᴇᴅ Oɴᴇ: xxxxx
xxxBᴇsᴛ Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ: xxxxx
xxxFʀɪᴇɴᴅs: xxxxx
xxxEɴᴇᴍɪᴇs: xxxxx
xxxFᴀᴍɪʟʏ: Hans and Brigitte Herrmuller - Biological Parents Andrew Diarmid -
Father, Aileen Diarmid - Mother, Sly Diarmid - Brother, Yancy Diarmid - Brother, Magnus Diarmid - Brother, Stella Diarmid - Sister,
Ariel Diarmid - Aunt, Alistair Diarmid - Uncle, Archibold Diarmid - Cousin, Arabella Diarmid - Cousin, Arnemetia Diarmid - Cousin.
xxxPᴇᴛ: xxxxx

xxx𝓞𝓽𝓱𝒆𝓻 𝓘𝓷𝒇𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷xxx

xxx𝐹𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ: Bratwurst & Cheese
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴀɴᴅʏ: None
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ: Green
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ: Cats

xxxAʟʟᴇʀɢɪᴇs: Penicillin
xxxIɴsᴛʀᴜᴍᴇɴᴛs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: Cello
xxxLᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇs Sᴘᴏᴋᴇɴ: English, German
xxxAᴄᴄᴇɴᴛ: German  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:37 pm
xxxxxxxℳ𝓪𝓰𝓷𝓾𝓼 Þ𝑜́𝓇𝒻𝓇𝑒ð𝓇 𝓓𝓲𝓪𝓻𝓶𝓲𝓭xxxxxxx

xxxℬ𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓬 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓼xxx

xxxFᴜʟʟ Nᴀᴍᴇ: Magnus Þórfreðr Diarmid
xxxNɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs: Mags
xxxAɢᴇ: 12
xxxBɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: December 31, 2031
xxxBʟᴏᴏᴅ Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Pureblood
xxxGᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Male
xxxOʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Unknown
xxxZᴏᴅɪᴀᴄ: Capricorn
xxxBirth Stone: Turquoise/Tanzenite
xxxWᴀɴᴅ: none yet
xxxFᴀᴄᴇᴄʟᴀɪᴍ: Samuel Joslin

xxx𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 & 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝒆𝒆𝓻xxx

xxxSᴄʜᴏᴏʟ: Durmstrang Institute
xxxYᴇᴀʀ/Class Of: Second Year - 2049
xxx𝐵𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝐿𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑜𝓃𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Reading
xxxxx⇾ Art
xxxxx⇾ Music

xxx𝒲𝑜𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝐿𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑜𝓃𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Maths
xxxxx⇾ Science
xxxxx⇾ Cooking

xxx𝒪𝒲𝐿 𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxx𝒩𝐸𝒲𝒯 𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx

xxxCᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Eᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴍᴇɴᴛ: Child
xxxDʀᴇᴀᴍ Jᴏʙ: Artist... probably

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxExᴄɪᴛᴀʙʟᴇ:
Everything excites Mags. He's incredibly easily impressed, even by the most mundane of things. Luckily, he's got a near constant stream of things to keep him busy.
xxxxxEᴄᴄᴇɴᴛʀɪᴄ:
Mags has always been a little odd. He's happy being an oddity, but he doesn't change. He doesn't mind that others think he's weird, and actively embraces his weirdness.
xxxxxHᴏᴘᴇꜰᴜʟ:
Mags always looks on the bright side, seeing the best in people. He firmly believes that even the worst of people have something that makes them wonderful inside, and he loves when he finds peoples' good sides.
xxxxxAᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴏᴜs:
Mags loves exploring and discovering new things. Whether it's a cool tree or a journey to the store, you can bet he's on board. The only thing that could get him out of his adventurous state is a literal inability to move, and even then, he'll find a good book to bide the time.
xxxxxLᴏʏᴀʟ:
Magnus is incredibly loyal, specifically to his family and friends. It doesn't take much to earn his trust, but once you have, you can bet on having a friend forever.
xxxxxNᴜʀᴛᴜʀɪɴɢ:
Mags is good with children (even though he's a child himself). He loves caring for others, and is a good go-to when anyone finds themselves sick or sad.

xxx𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Adventures
xxxxx⇾ Neat Rocks
xxxxx⇾ Snow
xxxxx⇾ Hot Cocoa
xxxxx⇾ Fluffy Dogs

xxx𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Being Bored
xxxxx⇾ Heat
xxxxx⇾ Worms
xxxxx⇾ Bullies
xxxxx⇾ Brussels Sprouts

xxx𝐻𝑜𝒷𝒷𝒾𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Rock Collecting
xxxxx⇾ Adventuring
xxxxx⇾ Reading

xxx𝒮𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓃𝑔𝓉𝒽𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Making Friends
xxxxx⇾ Constant Optimism

xxx𝒲𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Overheats Easily
xxxxx⇾ Gullible AF

xxx𝒟𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Build the world's tallest snowman
xxxxx⇾ Help Everyone Possible

xxx𝐹𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Worms
xxxxx⇾ Being Abandoned

xxxℬ𝓲𝓸𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱𝔂xxx

xxx𝒞𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹𝒽𝑜𝑜𝒹xxx
Magnus was born to a wonderful Norwegian family, but at the tender age of two, his mother passed away of cancer. He couldn't really process what had happened, and his dad couldn't handle being without his wife. One day, the man decided he was unfit to parent a toddler, so he packed all of Magnus' belongings and left him in the snow outside an orphanage. Luckily, the toddler was discovered quickly, due to his incessant knocking on the door. He was taken in by the matron there, and two years later, he was adopted. Now he's part of a massive family, and he loves every bit of it. He gets to go on so many adventures, and they don't mind that he's a bit nutty.

xxx𝒮𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓁 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈xxx
xxx𝒜𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓉𝒽𝑜𝑜𝒹xxx

xxxℛ𝒆𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹𝓼xxx

xxxLᴏᴠᴇᴅ Oɴᴇ: xxxxx
xxxBᴇsᴛ Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ: xxxxx
xxxFʀɪᴇɴᴅs: Everyone?
xxxEɴᴇᴍɪᴇs: NO ONE!
xxxFᴀᴍɪʟʏ: Andrew Diarmid -
Father, Aileen Diarmid - Mother, Sly Diarmid - Brother, Yancy Diarmid - Brother, Michi Diarmid - brother, Stella Diarmid - Sister,
xxxPᴇᴛ: None

xxx𝓞𝓽𝓱𝒆𝓻 𝓘𝓷𝒇𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷xxx

xxx𝐹𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ: Chicken Pot Pie
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴀɴᴅʏ: Chocolate anything
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ: Red
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ: Dogs

xxxAʟʟᴇʀɢɪᴇs: Summertime
xxxIɴsᴛʀᴜᴍᴇɴᴛs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: Recorder, a bit of piano
xxxLᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇs Sᴘᴏᴋᴇɴ: English, Norwegian
xxxAᴄᴄᴇɴᴛ: Norwegian  

Cinnabun Gryffie