Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] JROTC; A Good Troll Soldier (Austri - Chiara)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara had done it. She was a good troll now, one that fallowed what her superior seadwellers demanded, one that went to training to be a good troll soldier, and one that never did anything shady, ever. Yep. Totally Chiara. She was trying quite hard to fix her outward image, and prove to Lorata, the queen, and anyone who thought differently that she was an upstanding citizen willing to put her life on the line in the Alternian Army. So, that meant that she was part of the JROTC, and that she was doing JROTC training.

The blueblood approached one of the trolls she knew as Lorata's henchmen, and grinned enthusiastically. "Sargent," Chiara said, approaching the greenblood and saluting. "Reporting for JROTC."

quite uneventful
Is this okay?

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:34 am
      Austri looked up to see it was a familiar face. Wasn't that the blueblood from that booth at that hick party ages ago? Austri's eyes fluttered, and her face sweetened. Friendly and duty oriented. Nicee. "Hiya~ Who might you be, recruit~? The JROTC is always accepting newbies, and I think I've seen you around~ Hehe~" Austri sounded plesant, though that was mostly because she felt the need to act nice. Never knew who she might've been talking to, after all!

Micillia
ur good, sorry i took so long ; AA;

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:42 pm
The greenblood seemed nice enough, and Chiara remembered her from somewhere... The blueblood scratched her brain for a name. "Sargent Coriol, Chiara Moteku reporting in." The blueblood said with another salute. "Glad i came here when i did, ive heard a lot of good things about you Sargent Coriol. It will be a pleasure to train under you." She tried not to smile too aggressively. Things were going as planned. Find the weakest link, and use it to your advantage.

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas