Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Octane Era Promo Archives (2017 - 2019)
It's Not Over yet....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:55 am
the titantron goes out and the arena is left in darkness.

Monster by Skillet begins to play as red and blue lights flash. Flames burst up intermittently on the stage. On the titantron, a haunting image of Damien Umbra, in his robes, are shown. He's locked in a dark room, with a sole candle as his light, staring at a door.

The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it
It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

the titantron shows Lionel opening the door and Damien bursts out.

I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster
I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun
I must confess that I feel like a monster

I, I feel like a monster
I, I feel like a monster

the flames continue to spring up as Damien, his face still hidden under the hood, walks out with Lionel following behind him holding both tag team title belts. Lionel gestures to the ring and Damien begins to make his way towards it.

"Making their way to the ring, at a combined weight of 605 pounds, Lionel and Damien Umbra!"

My secret side I keep hid under lock and key
I keep it caged but I can't control it
'Cause if I let him out he'll tear me up, break me down
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

The fire on the stage continues, and Damien moves at a steady pace to the ring, stopping at the end of the ramp. Beneath the hood, he looks around the arena before moving towards the ring. He grasps the top rope and steps up onto the apron, gazing into the ring at their opponents. Lionel, meanwhile, walks up the stairs and steps into the ring through the ropes. He gestures to the larger man in the robe and Damien raises his arms. The lights comes back up and he removes his robe, letting it drop to the floor, revealing his face for the first time. He steps into the ring over the top rope and stands as the music dies out.

Now in the ring, Lionel takes up a mic to speak.

"At Summerslam, we engaged the younger generation of the Damone clan in a match that they asked for. It was to be a standard tag team match. This was a match to prove a point. Not simply that we are better than they are, but that they are unworthy of retiring the first generation of the Damones. They are not prepared for what it takes to succeed. But we are. We have a formula. My brother and I came up with a plan. We would get the young ones out of the way, and take out the old guard . We want that power and recognition, but it appears that the younger ones don't know how to leave well enough alone. They came after us, miffed that we would do what they lack the ability and truly the will to do. It baffles us."

Lionel pauses and the crowd grows silent.

"Did you yourselves not come out to this very ring and argue over Jarel's need to step down? The now reigning world champion planted the seed and the nephew comes out and says he'll do what needs to be done. The other nephew, it seems, simply has a problem with his cousin retiring his father. Isn't the simple solution to let someone else do it? Then there isn't a shadow over the family dinners and get togethers. You can be the massively happy and frankly nauseating family that you are without issues over a nephew retiring an uncle, or a son retiring a father. And you have control over your own careers. Granted we get the benefit of being able to say that we slew the Dragon, but that's a small price to pay I should think for true freedom."

Lionel's face suddenly contorts in rage.

"But you are ungrateful for the gift that we handed you, and at Summerslam you didn't come for a match. You came for a fight. My brother and I are prepared for a fight. We are ready for a fight. But we see now that to get to the fathers, we must go through the sons. Sons valiantly defending the legacies of their past their prime fathers. So this thing between we Umbras and you Damones isn't over yet. We're not finished with you until you are out of our way. To achieve our goals we are willing to go to any length, sink to any depth, to end the stain of your wretched family on this business. Your legacy, your dynasty, will end and be swallowed into the darkness."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:41 am
Monster hits the PA and the green lighting comes over the arena. Smoke covers the stage and slowly the shape of Marcus standing there comes into view. When the smoke dies out, Marcus is standing on the stage with a mic in his hand. After a few more moments, the music cuts out.

"So, once again, you're out here with the intent to run your mouth about what you think you can do and what you think you deserve. I thought I made this real clear, but I guess you two are too stupid to understand. Neither of you are worthy of retiring my father and uncle. That's a family matter to decide, not two big bitches that like to play in the dark."

Marcus begins a slow walk down the ramp.

"But you got one thing right. At Summerslam, we didn't come for a fight. We didn't come to steal the show. We came to kick your a**. But here's where you got it wrong. I didn't come to defend my father's legacy. I have no need to do so. I came because you attacked us first. If you'd gone after my father yourselves, we wouldn't be having this conversation because the Dragon settles his own scores. But you started this with the Dragon's son. You didn't go after the man himself because quite frankly, you're scared. Do you know how many guys like you I've watched come at my father over the years? The list is apparently still growing, and not a single one has actually managed to put him down. You two wouldn't be any different except for the fact you're not going to face my father."

Marcus stops at the end of the ramp.

"But here's another thing. I'm pretty sure you two forgot one more person in this equation, now didn't you. See, it wasn't just two people that you attacked a while back to make your little point. There were three of us. And the third man has a point to make here tonight too. In his words, he's going to show us youngins how to get the job done. By the way, I can't believe you're going to fall for your own trick twice."

From in the crowd comes the world heavyweight champion, Drako, no title belt on him. He slides in behind Lionel and looks to force him to turn around, then kick him in the gut and drop him with the Raining Fire  

Drako Damone

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:55 am
Lionel is trying to figure out what Marcus meant when he's forced around and dropped with the Raining Fire, to the cheers of the crowd.. As Lionel hits the mat and rolls out of the ring, Damien goes after Drako, looking to catch the champion by the throat for a chokeslam  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:09 am
Drako is caught by the throat and it looks grim. Lifted up, he looks to catch Damien by the head and drop him with a second Raining Fire  

Drako Damone

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:18 am
Damien is ill prepared and used to using his size to more or less bully someone Drako's size. Unfortunately it's all to easy for him to be dropped with the Raining Fire as well and he also rolls out of the ring to the floor, both Umbras now outside on the floor  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:38 am
Marcus steps onto the apron and hands Drako the mic, who is now grinning.

"You two have to be the stupidest sons of bitches I've ever come across. You actually thought I'd forgotten that you chokeslammed me too when you attacked my nephews? I didn't forget, I just had to keep my focus on the legend I was set to grace the ring with at Summerslam. But that's done and I'm the reigning world heavyweight champion. So I figured I'd come out here and address you putting your hands on me now."

Drako walks to the ropes and looks out.

"I have to say it felt really good to drop you both, but I've got more bad news for you. You remember my name, don't you? They call me the Harbinger of Destruction. So here's the destruction waiting on you. Next week, you two get a rematch with my boys. But it's not any old rematch. See we didn't raise these boys in some kind of high end neighborhood where they were sheltered. Nah they grew up on the streets the same as we did. So they're going to take this fight to the streets. It's going to be a good old fashioned St. Louis Street Fight next show. And in case you wonder what's the difference, this fight takes place and can end anywhere. Damn a ring, damn an arena. If these boys take you out to the streets of the city, it can end there. Buckle up boys, you're in for a rough ride. This isn't a match, it's fight. You started it. My nephews are ending it."

Drako finally moves away from the ropes.

"And in the event that you happen to have another lapse in judgment, I will be more than happy to drop your asses again."

Drako's music hits the PA again as the world champion exits the ring and heads to the back, Marcus following behind him  

Drako Damone

Octane Era Promo Archives (2017 - 2019)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff