Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Octane Era Match Archives (2017 - 2019)
Main Event: Rex Kobra vs [Drako] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:09 pm
Main Event!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:27 pm
Aviator by Audio Push ft Brandy begins to play as the lights in the arena dim down. On the titantron, a video begins to play, starting with a highlight of Drako performing a moonsault.

I'm flya then a motha sucka
Like an Aviator
Like an Aviator
You know you can't touch me
'Cause I'm somehwere in the clouds
I'll be lookin' up or
I'll be lookin down
Flya then a motha sucka
Like an Aviator
Flya then a motha sucka
Like an Aviator

Finally, a single spotlight reveals the Soaring Dragon on the stage. He's dressed in the blue jeans and a dragon t-shirt again, covered by a black leather jacket and on his hands he has on a pair of MMA gloves. In his left hand is the WWF world heavyweight championship. He stops and looks out at the cheering crowd, a familiar smile on his face

Whatcha doin? Press pause
We might can share time
I got so much keys
That maybe we can share mine
Catch me up in the air
I'm starein widda nice dime
I'm in the clouds
So now they call me Price-Airlines
Now you can try and tell me
Who can hold these streets
Or name a badda rapper
Who can hold these beats
I keep raisin' the bar
While yo flow decrease
'Cause where I'm viewin from
Is past the nose bleed seats

On the titantron, more of Drako's highlights appear, including a personal highlight of winning the Deific championship, mixed in with strange images of mountains, trees, and a strange old wooden cabin with a single light in it, and an animation of a dragon flying through the air

"Making his way to the ring, from St. Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 200 pounds, he is the new WWF World heavyweight champion, Drako!"

Like an Aviator
Like an Aviator
I'll be lookin' up or
I'll be lookin down
Flya then a motha sucka
Like an Aviator
Flya then a motha sucka
Like an Aviator

On the titantron, the screen goes a crimson red as Drako begins to make his way down the ramp after placing the championship on his shoulder, ready to get the match started

Now lemme lemme lemme tell
Hello to all y'all
We flyin' ova here
And you look so small
Girl I'm so fly
I'm never gon' fall
I'm busy or booked
Whenever these girls call
Yeah, all the girls
They tryna ride with me
I gott the G-4 baby
You can glide with me
I'm up in the clouds
So come and fly with me
We can go high
Fill the sky with me
Hit me 'cause I'm fly

The titantron images have changed again, as Drako walks up the steps and goes through the ropes to enter the ring

Like an Aviator
Like an Aviator
I'll be lookin' up or
I'll be lookin down
Flya then a motha sucka
Like an Aviator
Flya then a motha sucka
Like an Aviator

Drako steps into the ring and steps to the center. He grins, hitting a quick crotch chop to the delight of the fans before striking his old pose. Blue pyro shoots off behind him

Baby I'm some kind of
Touchin my swagga
Gettin' high off the ground
Yeah, you can check my wings
Phantom
High above the lane
And I don't plan on comin' back down

Drako straightens up and hops up onto the turnbuckle, holding up his newly won title to the cheering fans

Yeah, I got my jays (con-daze)
So... so fly (should prally have a cape for her)
And if you ain't on
You'll prally say Okt
Three... Two... One
It's time for take off (take off)

He steps down and turns to await the arrival of his opponent, handing the title belt to the referee as the music dies out  

Drako Damone

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:45 pm
The lights in the arena dimmed as an image of a coiled snake appeared on the titantron. The opening noise of Slaughterhouse Road blasted from the speakers. The snake readied itself and lunged at the camera as the opening notes of the guitar kicked in. A pair of crimson spotlights focused on the stage where a figure stood, his hair slicked back, a suit on, tire iron in his grasp, and a wide smile on his face. For a moment the crowd was silent until they realized who it was. Then the craziness kicked in. Rex Kobra had returned.

Everybody else steeped in wonder
As I finish out my stride
What you cannot put asunder
The struggle to survive
I see idiots and hypocrites
Can't cut me down to size
And I'll be god damned if you'll
Take me alive

Kobra marched down the ramp with a grin on his face, idly swinging the tire iron in his grasp. At the base of the ramp, he stopped and stared out at the crowd. His eyes slowly turned back to the ring announcer. “And making his return to the ring...weighing in at 328 lbs. From Salem, Oregon. He is The Defiler. Rex Kobra.”

Causalities grown
Feeding the Earth no one knows
Build greater hope
Yet feed the Slaughterhouse Road

Rex took a bow before straightening up and making his way to the steel steps. He climbed the steps and sat his weapon down before climbing into ring. He looked at Drako and smirked as he took his suit jacket off and stretched, the fabric of the tank top stretching against his muscled frame. He marched to a turnbuckle and climbed onto the middle rope, facing out at the crowd. He pounded his chest before raising his hands above his head in a victorious gesture.

I'd rather live than believe in eternity
Forget, forgive
No discerning the fire that burn me
Forget, forgive
I'd rather live than believe in eternity
Forget, forgive
There's no cure for mankind
Forgive, forget!

He climbed down and made his way to the middle of the ring, crossing his arms over his chest as he sized up his opponent. It felt good to be back.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:45 pm
This is Drako's first match as champion, and it seems the old habit of fighting guys almost twice his size has returned. Such is his lot in life and he's not complaining about it. As the bell rings, he circles around, eyes on his opponent  

Drako Damone

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:15 am
Rex focused on Drako and circled around him. After a couple moments, he would attempt to lock up with his foe. If successful, Rex would attempt to showcase his strength by throwing Drako down to the mat.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:24 pm
Like anyone else does despite their better judgement Drako goes into the lockup. Kinda stupid but its a wrestler thing. Downside he gets shoved immediately to the mat. He rolls backwards to get back up to his feet, not surprised but not happy either  

Drako Damone

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:45 pm
His plan had worked. With that, there was no time to linger. He had to stay on the offensive. As Drako got to his feet, Rex would move toward him and attempt to Irish whip him to the ropes. If he managed to and Drako rebounded off, he would charge and attempt to knock him down with a vicious shoulder tackle.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:28 am
Drako is caught coming up and whipped to the ropes. He rebounds back and whatever intent he might have had flies out of the window as a shoulder tackle takes him back down again. This time he rolls to the side and to the ropes to regain his feet  

Drako Damone

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:54 pm
Rex smiled a sick smile as he watched Drako roll to the ropes. He stayed close, watching with a canted head. When Drako got to his feet with assistance from the ropes, Rex would attempt to immediately grab him and nail him with a German Suplex.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:17 pm
Drako isn't that far out of sorts yet. He keeps hold of the ropes to block Rex from lifting him, then attempts to throw a stiff back elbow at his jaw to get the big man off him  

Drako Damone

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:44 am
Unfortunately, Rex had not damaged his foe enough and the man held to the ropes. Just as he was planning to try again, Drako's elbow connected with his jaw. The big man staggered back, clutching at where the elbow had connected.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:01 am
Drako has to take things to his style, something he knows after years of continuously facing guys larger than him, especially here. In prime position, he looks to turn into a spinning wheel kick aimed for Rex's head  

Drako Damone

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:15 am
The kick connects and for a brief moment, the lights are turned off in Rex's skull. The big man teeters groggy on his feet. The kick rattles him but with the last semblance of sense not kicked out of his head,he manages to keep on his feet.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:32 am
Drako would like to say that's a surprise, but seriously, a guy as big as Rex isn't going to go down easy to a shot from the Soaring Dragon. It's going to take a few big shots to get the big man down, and Drako intends to deliver. First, he throws a spinning back kick towards the man's gut, and should that double him over as expected, he'd throw another straight kick to his face  

Drako Damone

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:27 pm
(auto)

Drako connects as planned with both kicks, the second forcing Rex to straighten up. Figuring he might as well go for a trifecta, Drako looks to take Rex off his feet finally with a superkick to the jaw  
Octane Era Match Archives (2017 - 2019)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff