Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[META] Chittentown SRDPSL Space Tower Conveyor 8 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:22 am
        It was not a save, Deimos. Totally not a save. For a moment it looked like it may be, but the second Mahmud’s brows furrowed and cheeks tinted it was obvious he realized his mistake. s**t. That was… really dumb of him, wasn’t it? Naturally, a friend of Polair’s would be smart, wouldn’t he? He was self-aware enough to know he was not bright (or at least, not in many areas) but to get an outright comment like that must’ave meant he made one hell of a blunder.

Before he could do his own save though, an all-too-familiar voice called out to them. ”Cerpin!” There was a relief to his voice that was practically palpable. ”Hey! Oh uh…” Wait, Woah. He had to get some things straight mentally first. Cerpin was here, that’s for certain. So was Tevini apparently which… god, he was still trying to push past that new sweeps party, he really should leave that behind by now… and Deimos apparently knew his boss. Okay. Order of things, worked out. ”Tevini, glad to see you.” Kinda. If she didn’t laugh at him again. ”Oh yeah! And yeah, I know Cerpin and Tevini… Cerp’s my bo—frrrrrriend. We go way back.” Dang, he almost got caught saying ‘boss’ again. It was a bad habit he was trying hard to break, especially after their heart to heart. Cerpin was a friend. He was allowed to say the word friend.

”Yeah this is all pretty wild…” he sort of agreed, while sort of verbally stepping back so others could take over the conversation. One-on-one he felt he could handle right now. Three at once thought was just… an exhausting prospect. Tevini was quiet, as per usual. After all, Cerp and Deimos could probably talk enough for the both of them at the same time. In an attempt to establish some sort of… something… Mahmud tried to make eye contact with her and smiled. There, there Tevini. Someone else understood the stressssOOOH MY GOG.

Yet another person joined in on the conversation, and this guy… first off, didn’t know him. Absolutely confirmed. Because Mahmud was one hundred percent positive he would remember a guy with like half his freaking body missing. His brain was rattling off details (starting with the missing eye what a badass) while the others made small talk about what they would probably be doing on the mission, and at the same time another section of his thinkpan was berating the first part for even being stunned by this.

Deimos spoke.
        Mahmud sipped on a beverage and stared in his direction, along with Cerpin’s.

Tevini spoke.
        Mahmud sipped, even more nervously, and stared at her and the new guy.

There was a moment where he realized new guy had said “the three of you look like you know what’s going on” and he wondered if that was supposed to like, purposefully exclude him or if he seemed genuinely as dumb as he made himself out to be to Deimos. It was only at this moment that he realized he was itching at his sipping arm, and he took that itching hand and quickly shoved it into his pocket.

”Notes would be nice” Mahmud finally managed to add in, his voice far more quiet than they had been before. Would they even care about what he had to say oh gog. Or was he reading far too into stuff again? ”If I have some I’ll let you know…” Or what if he was a spy for the government?! And he was waiting and willing to arrest them? Was that innocuous enough? Why was nobody else freaking out about this?! Was he supposed to be freaking out about this?! Aaaaah!

”I’ll be right back I… have to use the facilities.” Read: He needed to clear his head before he let those nasty thoughts overtake him. With a short nod Mahmud ducked out and made a beeline to the restrooms… and then once he was certain was out of sight enough, walked over to a different part of the room that was far more empty and let out a deep sigh. For the first time in a short while, he felt like he could breathe.

Buzzwulf

nepsah

Yamashii

Doutei

Melancholies
If Mahmud’s a prime target, he’s separate from the pack now!

ImaginationsParadise
And if you want to, Mahmud’s separated!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:33 pm
Polair took off her headphones for a moment as she processed the information. The quantum physics discussed there was surely informational and had a strong base, but calling it rocket science was just plain stupid.

"Really incoherent. It's not actually rocket science." The highblood said to herself. But whatever, she had her opinions on the matter and she still liked the cassette. Damn though, when was the last time she hydrated when she arrived? Polair cleared her throat and gathered her things. It was time for her to get some good H2O. Using her sonars for this, seemed like something she would do, but at the same time she wondered if the noise would get her in a state of sensory overload. It hadn't happened in sweeps but...

The memories still lingered. Polair's skin crawled at the very thought, feeling a bit depressed to be honest. "No matter. Choices were made and clearly I'm not a priority-- or was never one to him at least."

She'd let go, in time. But now she really needed water. Using her cane as subtle as possible, Polair looked around in search for refreshments and perhaps some food. Who knows if she was even in the mood for that.

On her way there however, she bumped into someone. A friend of hers, but the blind troll couldn't really identify who's a friend every time she bumped into someone (or something).

"Oh. My apologies!" She said quickly, awaiting a response so she'd be dismissed.

skylipeep

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:33 pm
        Taking time to cool down really was helping. Of course, he felt awful just ditching everyone like that but… lets be real. They wouldn’t miss them much. Probably more relieved he was out of the conversation, anyways. Or maybe he was just projecting again. ******** it all if he knew.

With a sigh he closed his eyes and leaned his head up against the wall to try and ground himself for a moment. So long as there was something solid so he didn’t feel like he was floating, he’d be fine. Calm. Be in the moment. Be in--- OW.

Who bumped into him? ”Oy!” he sputtered, backing up so his whole body was against the wall now. What, did this guy need the whole damn hangar just to--- oh gog.

Now if there was such thing as fate, Mahmud was one hundred percent certain it was dicking with him. Because of all people to run into him… ”Polair?” Of course she’d be here. Of course. Going into space, what was he stupid of course she want that. ”Long time no see!” Despite feeling a little bit awkward, he felt far more happy to see a dear friend again. ”How have you been? Its been so long, since Bloodfest!”

imaginationsparadise

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:31 pm
Chiara Moteku

Chiara looked over the crowd, an uninterested look on her face. She was trying to network, but it was hard, when she had to be in the "unimportant" area. Sure, she would be able to network here, probably even meet some interesting trolls! But they wernt military trolls. What she wanted was military trolls. The blueblood sighed, stretched out a bit, and then slapped on a warm smile, or, as warm as a bored troll could really put on. There were trolls to meet, things to learn, and plots to plan! It was indeed going to be an exciting day.

Quote:
OPEN FOR INTERACTION!

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:05 am
"Greetings... Mahmud?" She replied as she kept on hearing his voice to be absolutely sure it was him. It really was! They hadn't seen each other since Bloodfest, such event brought good memories to the young seadweller. Polair kept her back straight, cane hidden behind her and shoulders as relaxed as she could. "Oh! I'm surprised you're here! Nevertheless glad of this as well!"

"I agree, it's been quite a while. I've..." She paused for a moment. "I've been fine. Ups and downs here and there but fine." She smiled. "How have you been Mahmud? How's your lusii doing? If you don't mind... What brings you here?" She asked curiously. It was pretty obvious she was here to go out to space, get closer to the final frontier! But Mahmud? Who knew what goals ran in that little head of his.

skylipeep

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:40 am
        Ups and downs... boy did he know about his fair share of that. "I'm about the same, really..." Same as always? Same as in ups and downs? Who knew. Frankly, given how he seemed to bore Deimos last time... this time he had a chance to be socially acceptable. "Mostly came here just to find myself, get out of the hive... do something for once." Aaaand there he went. GOG was he dumb?! Socially acceptable, Mahmud! Acceptable!

Quickly, change the topic. "Oh, Ommy's great." Thinking about her back at home made him smile. "She's had more free time lately, so she's getting back into making art... I try to get her supplies when I can. Most of the time, its just pictures in the sand but... I'm hoping I can get some beetles from this to surprise her with some paint and paper." The image was pretty funny, really, seeing a gigantic lusus hop around the desert with a big stick, drawing. But Ommy loved it deeply, and if Ommy was happy Mahmud supported her.

The more he talked with Polair, the less he physically retreated. Now he was standing normally, albeit arms still crossed. At least this time he had a smile though. “Maybe if we’re lucky, we can get on the same mission… oh! Wait!” Maybe she’d be more interested in the offer than Deimos was. ”I was just talking to Deimos before we ran into each other, he’s over there with Cerpin and Tevini and this other guy but… If I find some useful info on the ships, I’ll share it with you alright?” Dangerous? Yes. But for Polair? Anything. Wait no! Yes? Platonically, anything. Yeah. Platonicallyyyyyy. Yup. ”I can’t take stuff off of it but… I can at least compare notes with you, right?” With the last sentence his grin grew. Felt good to help out friends!

imaginationsparadise

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:43 pm
Leechmom would die if she knew that Zeylla was sneaking into military events and pretending to be someone else. These were the kind of dangers her lusus tried to steer her clear of in her younger years, but now that she was living with her good friend in the city, Zeylla had freedom, which meant she could take all the stupid, sneaky risks she wanted. Of course that didn't mean she wasn't careful. And she was obviously far from stupid.

She entered the scene as covertly as she possibly could; head ducked down, eyes carefully not making contact with any other trolls searching looks(she was not her to make friends), and her shoulders stiff and unfriendly. Hopefully with body language as such, she would be able to experience space- wondrous, mysterious space- without having to have pointless social interactions. Or having anyone even possibly see through her disguise and call her out, seeing as she was not dressed as Zeylla Crypsi today, but as Alibii Vesmin, mysterious and unknown blueblood(who had to hand over quite a few beetles to get the troll at the registration desk to not ask questions) who had no interest in chitchatting, socializing or making acquaintances. She was here to get the chance to go up in space, to experience something new and fascinating, and to possibly uncover something interesting along the way. She just had to wade through the trolls here first, make it through this and she could make it through the rest!

She carefully touched her hair, which was stiff with chemicals that held her frizzed and frazzled hairdo in place, as she walked through the throng of trolls, making sure to not bump or bother anyone and draw attention, while making a beeline to the refreshments(her mouth was parched, possibly due to the semi-stressful moment at the registration desk). Thankfully she had yet to see a troll she knew(which she was sure there would be a few here that were....less then excited to see her, thus another reason for disguise), which meant she wouldn't be stopped and bothered- not that anyone would know it was her anyways. Her disguise was quite well done(if she did say so herself), from her hair hiding a good length of her horns, to the mask she had tied around the lower half of her face to hide her mole- she was certain no one would recognize her.

As soon as she made it to the refreshments, Zeylla quickly got herself a drink....before realizing she had to take her facemask off to partake in its refreshing goodness. This...was a predicament. She frowned down at the cup in her hand, before glancing around for a good spot to privately enjoy her refreshment, which was seemingly too much to ask for. There were too many trolls, some definitely looking like they were dying to find someone to talk to, and too many chances to be caught with her mask down. So she opted to just hold the little paper cup and pretend she was going to enjoy it at some point, which only caused Zeylla to feel even more thirsty than she already was.

Damn it.

Micillia
If chiara wants to see zey still, wink wink nudge nudge

Quote:
OR IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS TO BOTHER HER :3, feel freeeee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:02 pm
Cerpin couldn't help but eye Engrav with an amazed and impressed glance. That guy had seen a special kind of hell to come out with so many scars and a prosthetic even. Somehow he seemed to know Tevini so the purpleblood reached out to take his hand.

"Pleasure to meet you, dude. So far as we know, we're filling in numbers for the military. I'm guessing there's a handful of undercover military plants among this group to keep an eye on us from misbehaving too badly. But maybe we can help you out with your photography hobby." The rockstar grinned, clearly interested in the project. Taking pictures was probably not gonna fly with the military but if they worked together they might be able to make a few openings for Engrav to sneak a couple shots in.

Mahmud squeaked something about the facilities and scampered off. Probably another anxiety attack. Sometimes Cerpin really worried about that guy. It felt kinder not to chase him if he needed space though.

"Wonder what kind of stuff we can snoop around and find." He meant around the space elevator itself. He needed to assess all parts of the Royalist Space Program in order to advance the Rebellion's. Not that they wanted to copy the military but... hey, they needed to get as much info as possible. As well as people. His eyes flickered to the moody tealblood for a moment.

"You guys wanna tour the place?" A glance at Tevini made it clear he simply expected her to follow along. They were partners after all. And he got the feeling she'd be terrified to separate on military ground.

Doutei

Buzzwulf

Skyli Peep

nepsah

Yamashii

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:09 pm
Being sent in the same mission would kill her slowly. Really, the last thing she needed was having trolls she cared about in danger while she's around them and them getting hurt because of her incompetence. No. She couldn't have that, but she didn't want Mahmud to feel bad about it. Instead the seadweller smiled at him. "It'd be quite interesting to work together..."

"They're here as well, huh?" Another obvious fact, she knew he would never pass an opportunity like this at all. Even if it meant going through missions and orders. It's worth the hassle. Cerpin and Tevini there wasn't surprising at all, but made her wonder just how good she was keeping herself on the low or if they actually saw her. They both knew about her impairment. "I should say hello to them later... Right now I'm better off talking to you. Your voice alone is pleasing and relaxing to hear. I'm not um.. fond of talking in groups. Sometimes it gets too noisy or I simply feel, I don't know, drained? Overwhelmed? Perhaps not contributing as much as I would if I'd talk about quantum physics... Overall I'm not that good talking in groups..." Or pretty much anyone on an emotional and social manner.

"That's so considerate of you... Thank you!" She flashed another smile, feeling hyped up for the whole thing. The seadweller tilted forward slightly, hands clasped around her cane as he smile widened. "Ah, o-of course! I'd be offended otherwise!" Polair said cheerfully. Sharing notes with friends would be so great! She trusted Mahmud and this wasn't some kind of competition. All's good. "I'd love to share my notes with you, Mahmud. You're smart and I can feel that you'd catch things that I may miss."

"As of right now, I only record my notes." It was easier for her that way. "If you don't mind hearing them that is. I, um... Tend to talk a lot when I'm excited..." Polair was feeling bashful now, feeling her cheeks heat up a bit.

skylipeep

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:01 pm
Chiara Moteku

It was the horns, really, that only gave a hint as to who the troll might be. Chiara recognized the unique style that only Zeylla's horns could match, and so she deiceded to casually approach the other troll. She squinted at the other troll. Their hair was... something, that was for sure. No, the blueblood needed a view of the troll's face if she was going to really confirm or deny the identity of the troll in question.

The blueblood pushed her way through the mass of trolls, and proceeded to bump into the suspected troll, dropping a few papers as she did. "Hey," Chiara started, angry as if she had cared about those papers, and as if the troll in question had bumped into her. "Watch it!" She growled, waiting for the troll to look up so the blueblood could see her face.

Micillia

Dapper Duck

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:10 pm

Ah, crap... it hadn't been a save at all. His smile fell a little as Mahmud hurriedly excused himself. He'd... apologize later. Maybe. If it was necessary. For now, he turned his attention back to the group speaking. Tevini finally speaking up caught his attention. She was... something, that was for certain. "Nice to meet you too. He needs it, he's a mess." He snorted, amused at his own jab.

A hand offered his way earned a stare for a moment before he jerked to reach out and shake it- awkwardly, with a weird grip that started off strong then wavered. He wasn't used to... handshakes. "Deimos Somnus. Nice to meet you, too." Social faux pas with Mahmud aside, this whole 'talking to other people civilly' thing seemed to be going very well so far. Amazingly Cerpin had yet to make any snide comments in return to his own, and was already talking about snooping around the area.

Some part of him wondered if Cerpin's curiosity had a deeper meaning to it, but... he brushed that idea aside. Natural curiosity. That was it. "Beats standing around here. Where do you wanna start?" He looked around for some place interesting to begin their investigation of the building.

Skyli Peep

Yamashii

Doutei

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:57 pm
Engrav thought to himself when the Purpleblood mentioned military plants. He'd assumed that would be the case, but was the purpleblood fishing for a reaction from him? Or was he trying to warn him? Or even worse, was the highblood subtly letting Engrav know that he himself was one of those same plants for his very own reasons? Engrav made a note to tread very carefully. If the purpleblood was a plant, however, he certainly wasn't very low-key. Not only was he clearly one of the centers of attention, he also had one of those faces that just looked... memorable.

Something nagged at Engrav, buried in the back of his thinkpan like a drunk buzzbug. Something about that contest a little while back? He decided to put it off till later.

Strong handshakes from most of the group, and a very strange, trailing one from the tealblood. Clearly, he hadn't had much practice. He definitely looked sort of thin and wispy, so that fit pretty well with the image he was presenting. Then again, trolls could certainly surprise you, especially if you underestimated them. He made a mental note not to do that. Engrav shrugged and returned to the task at hand.

One of the little group excused themselves abruptly and broke off the use the bathroom as soon as handshakes were exchanged. Engrav's brows rose just slightly despite himself. That hadn't been a particularly clean getaway at all. He noted that if this group had a weak link, that was probably it. The castaway then managed to bump right into Polair, who took it with her usual magnanimity.

What a uncoordinated wrecking ball of a troll. Muscle, maybe? Didn't look like the type, but they probably kept him around for some reason. Definitely not a speaking role.

"Not sure how much snooping there is to do, honestly." The yellowblood sighed. "It looks like they've swept this hanger pretty clean. I think I saw a few diagrams on one of those empty tables over near the recuperacoons," he continued, pointing to a table littered with papers "But other than that, it seems pretty sterile in here."

Skyli Peep

Yamashii

Doutei

nepsah

Buzzwulf

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:21 pm
Vulpin surveyed the area from over their brochure, popping a piece of bubblegum. There was an unusual number of highbloods participating outside of the military... Interesting. They couldn't help but wonder what for, or perhaps they were under disguise themselves?

Vulpin let out a scoff, smiling while chewing their gum. Of course, they had to anticipate rebels joining in to scramble for materials. Vulpin didn't mind. They would provide as adequate scapegoats in the event of things turning sour. Perhaps, even, they would recognize a few old faces?

Pondering this, they surveyed the room. Was there anyone they could pick out?

Quote:
@ anyone- feel free to interact with vulpin!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:16 pm
What an organized little set-up this was. Well. It seemed better than the last time she was at a Chittentown-sponsored space shindig. But back then, the military didn't have near as many claws in it in those days. Funny how that works. Luxara skated through, using the disguise she had previously. More security this time around. As if they expected, what, rebels? More like someone else who'd want to blow s**t up. So, rebels, even though no rebel had gotten so explosive-happy during the space race. Luxara figured if someone had, she would have heard about it by now. Either way, it added more tedium.

And for such a quiet, aloof alias, Luxara was getting tired of not getting to talk to anyone for such a long time. These pamphlets weren't helping. She needed to get a good co-riffer on this. Oh, someone else reading one! Not far from her at all Target acquired.

All she had to do was turn a little, really. "Siiiick in spaaace," she opened with, voice muffled by the fabric covering the lower half of her face like always when playing Ardais. "You'd think, pairing these pamphlets and all, the second one would just say 'step one: don't be sick at your teammates.'" Luxara's pep wasn't in her tone, because acting, but in came through in her efforts a little. She missed socializing, even with anyone outside of the PI. Trust no one, but chatting was still fun.

Kimbley Kitty

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Taki-di

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:54 pm
Nictor had no idea what he was doing here. He shouldn't be here. He shouldn't be going into space. He should be staying on the ground where it was nice and comfortable and he knew what kind of danger to expect. Instead he was. He was. What was he doing.

Nictor had to pause, pressing his hands to his face, pushing on his eyes as he breathed. In. Out. In. Out.

It wasn't the panic he felt when expecting a troll to turning on him unexpectedly, not the adrenaline rush of running for his life from vicious fauna he might have stumbled upon. It wasn't something dire or immediate that clutched at him, but a creeping unsettling dread. Maybe there was just too much going on in his head right now. He didn't exactly mean to sign up for space travel, he was just going to volunteer to help in general. But that purpleblood at the desk was stressed and so he got stressed then they were both stressed and Nictor had just wanted the frantic yelling to stop so he just did whatever he could pick out from the purpleblood's words what he was supposed to do. Turns out maybe he should have asked to be redirected. Maybe he should have signed up with Kolako because now? Now they were on separate routes and he had literally no clue what he was doing.

It wasn't a big deal exactly, it was just another tidbit sprinkled on top of this mess. Having Kolako or Beehemoth around would help settle his nerves a bit. He could handle not having that security. Sort of. It just didn't make for him to be particularly calm. Which was his usual state of affairs anyway so.

He groaned to himself, scrubbing his hands over his face, grateful that he could do that now. It had been a mess trying to keep his fingers off and away when it was bandaged up.

It wasn't all bad exactly? He was going to go to space, see the stars up close and the idea was a little breathtaking, both from a spark of excitement and the hard to process fact that to do so he will be floating in a metal container with no escape with other trolls, a small confined space where he can't get away and that if anything happens at all he's dead.

Okay this wasn't helping at all.

Nictor chewed on his lip as he finally looked around a little more, not really seeing individuals but just moving masses of grey and black, orange spots set into the oval shapes up high and framed by varying shapes. Such throngs used to be taller, more imposing. Frightening. Now he was at eye level, a little taller. Now it wasn't so terrifying but odd and confusing and still nerve wracking but in a different way. Not even gonna try to deal with that right now then, he was far too spacey to rightly make his way through a crowd. Best to stick to the tried and true. Nictor retreated from the more occupied parts of the room, instead skirting his way around the edges as he headed for the refreshment table.

Of course though he couldn't just get a drink. Instead he was staring at the pamphlet he found on a table by the water cooler, blankly considering once again, how maybe he should go rescinf his name from the volunteer list. Maybe ask if he could get transferred? What's the worst they would do eve, say no?

Or call in the new military recruits to smack him around for wasting their time.

He honestly sort of wanted to go to space, in a very very very distant way. The kind of way where that sounds incredible, like he could see something that would stick with him for the rest of his life, to have those stars he liked to look at so close. But to get there, there was so much involved and it was intimidating and nerve wracking and he was sure the only reason he wasn't freaking out is he just couldn't process it all quite yet and-

Nictor was completely lost in his thoughts, caught in a never ending cycle of the same questions and feelings feeding back into themselves as he rocked on his feet and bit at his lip and slowly crumpled the pamphlet in his hand more and more as the other grabbed at his pant leg. One could say he wasn't quite all there when he finally folded it up and shoved it in his pocket, eyes wide and a little blank. The information from the Lightseekers, the fact he was signed up to go to space, not knowing who he was with or what he'd find or what he'd have to do, especially after dealing with his previous dealings with the space tower. He wasn't exactly paying the best of attention.

So when he registered that he had bumped into a troll trying to get a drink, that he had recoiled a little too zealously from the physical contact (how own fault even), that his hand ached quite sharply from striking hard plastic as he toppled to the ground, he couldn't even muster up an ounce of surprise. Just a bit of exasperated regret that this was apparently the type of day he was having.

The lid popped off the top of the cooler and water burst forth, splattering everywhere, soaking the upper half of the clumsy yellowblood that had assaulted it that nearly caught himself. Except water tended to make things a bit slippery. Like the surface a hand might be hitting to steady one's self for instance. So Nictor's arm flew out from under him and down he went, face first into the wet floor.

Well.That hurt. Now he was wet, emotionally strung out, and in some minor pain while face down on the ground. Sounds about right.

Quote:
hi everyone feel free to say hi to my mess

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas