Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:49 am
Hunting was such a hassle in Nadra's opinion, so messy and time consuming. Yes it kept her alive, but all this mud and blood on her pelt she just couldn't be doing with. At the current she wasn't aware where she was exactly, though rumor said that there was a pride that had established itself here that she'd have preferred not getting into a scuffle with. The last thing she needed was more filth on her lovely rosey pelt and her fur shawl that she was currently cleaning of any dirt that'd found itself in her favoured trophy now accessory like the vain creature she was.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:49 am
They had been pushing towards the outskirts of the pride lately, it was really to keep strangers outside of the pride but within a close enough distance in which help could be shouted for without much issue. Kahini spotted her first, the hue of her pelt standing out against the barren background. She paused in her steps to watch her for a moment, just to see what she was doing. It would seem she was lost or at least wandering around.

Po noted her actions and his gaze followed after her to see the lioness. He found her fur capelet to be quite nice. He wondered if she had done it herself or had traded for it at some point. "Hello Stranger!" He called out towards her with a smile.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:21 am
Arching a brow at the voice, her bears perked and she looked to the pair of paler lions by comparison and offered a smooth smile. If these were pridal lions she'd have to do her best not to get her hide clawed, especially since she was notably outnumbered and the last thing she ever wanted was to end up with a gash in her side, or something to mess up her beautiful pelt. But the male seemed nice and cheery.

Standing herself up she offered a polite dip of her head and the same sweet, smooth smile. "Hello! Sorry if I'm intruding, spritely little gazelle had me on such a venture, took hours to track it down."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:21 am
She seemed pleasent and that made her smile. "No intrusion, I assure you." Kahini said to her in a cheerful tone. It wasn't uncommon for prey to bring outsiders closer to the pride. It wasn't a bad thing by any means, there were quite a number that had joined their ranks after coming across them. "That is a lovely cape." She noted as she took a moment to look the fur over, it was very nice. "Did you make it yourself?" He added to the inquiry.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:10 am
Nadra looked over the pair for a moment, preening herself just a touch at the compliments as she smiled and smoothed down one of the fluffy fringes of her cape with a paw. "Oh this? Yes, very nice looking, was given to me by my mother...I'd always been fond of it growing up and such so she was kind enough to give it to me." After a few moments the curiosity finally set in. "Where is this place out of curiosity?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:10 am
It was nice of her mother to give her such a fine gift. "That was exceedingly nice of her." Kahini said, her own mother had been rather abscent in her life so it was nice to hear that others parents were quite involved.

"This is the Mwezi Johari." Po said with a small nod of his head. "Are you from a pride at all? Or just a wanderer." He never liked to call others Rogues, it seemed almost like an insult at times so he liked the term traveler or wanderer instead. Seemed more forgiving. That was just him though, he wasn't going to question other's and their opinions.

"Would you care for some water?" There was a water source not too far away and it was likely she was parched so Kahini thought it nice to at least offer.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:36 pm
"Pride? Oh no no, not me, a roaming group maybe in my youth but it split apart after a while." There was a roll of her paw and she smiled lopsidedly as she listened to all these two had to say and tilted her head, the Mwezi? She'd not heard this pride, though the name rolled off her tongue nicely and it seemed the lions were nice enough. She felt she could ease up just a touch.

At the offer of water, the rosey female blinked and smiled. "Oh I could never impose."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:54 pm
They gave a nod of their head and understood where she was coming from. They had both been outsiders at once point, traveling from different parts of the lands and now they had called this place home. "I wish you safe travels after we part our own ways." Kahini said with a small nod. "And it's not imposing, we are offering." Po said with a grin to her. It was more than an honor to help those passing through, even if it was just to offer them refreshment.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:38 pm
Arching a brow at the pair there was a small and genuine smile on her muzzle, these two seemed like a nice couple of lions...she wondered if the rest of the pride was that friendly? The curiousity had certainly piqued enough as she gestured with a paw casually for them to lead the way whilst keeping herself comfortably at pace with them. "So your pride, how long have they been about?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:38 pm
That was a fairly good question. Looking between one another they had to think about it for a moment. "I'm not sure how long exactly. We're both fairly new to it ourselves but we know it's been here for some time." Po said as they led the female along. Where they were going wasn't too far inland so it wasn't going to be too long of a commute.

"You are more than welcome to stay for a little while after you've had a moment to recharge." Kahini offered with a nod of her head as they came into view of the water. If she wished to depart after a drink that was fine as well. It was a nice gesture she figured at any rate.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:40 pm
Nadra kept in tow and made sure not to rush ahead when she spotted the water as quenched as she was, more interested in the conversation between the three of them and the information she was getting from them. Ears flicked now and then as she looked from Po to Kahini and back again. At the offer from Kahini the dark crimson female offered another smile.

"Well, travelling is a touch rough on the paws...maybe for just a little bit."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:40 pm
They were pleased that she was going to take them up on their offer. "It'll definitely do you some good to recharge here for a little bit." She said as the two of them lead her inland.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas