Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Side Mission - Journey to the East Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:55 pm
Tatooine would manage to make it back to her trainer and flipped over to catch her, Aile looking over to see how close they were to the water before laughing. "Cutting it a bit close there, eh, Tati? Though, it looks like that Hypnosis is doing- oh dear." She quickly climbed around onto her dragon's back, clearly used to doing this kind of stunt many times with the ease she did it, and then pointed to Connor and his Poliwhirl. "Let's help them out, Tati. Want to offer them your tail?" The flygon nodded and darted over to them, turning her head around and pointing to her tail once they were a little bit ahead of the two, leaving her tail in reach of the Poliwhirl.

"Gon, gon!"

"As long as you can hold on, we've brought people along for a ride on her tail for at least a little while!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:26 pm
Odd followed along after the others, trying to see if he could pick up on Lykas' spiritual presence. At least, he was until the Gyarados decided to make an appearance. Safely wrapped up in Treble's ribbons, he tossed out a Dusk Ball and an Ultra Ball, releasing the pair of Pokemon within them. "Affanoso, Disable! Thing, Foul Play!"

The Duskull and Shuppet that appeared paused for the briefest of moments before they were both engulfed in matching shining white lights. "What the?!" Odd hadn't expected either of them to evolve, let alone both at once. Within seconds, the twin lights vanished and a newly evolved Dusclops and Banette hovered before him. "I repeat. Disable! Foul Play!"

"Cloooops!" Affanoso exclaimed, his hands beginning to glow with a bluish outline as he attempted to bind the Water-type.

Thing nodded and, despite wanting to punish Odd, itself, it followed orders and turned the pseudo-dragon's strength against itself. Rushing up underneath it's chin as it became distracted and threw a Dark-empowered punch into it's chin.

~~~

On the island where Lykas was being kept for the moment, the hybrid was busily trying to figure out where his Pokemon.

"Lykas, my child, it's time you learned a few things about yourself and your history." The woman who'd spoken earlier stated. "You are my son and as such, you are descended from the same line as I am."

"And what does that have to do with anything that matters?" Lykas asked.

"It has much to do with your current situation. Your brother and sister tell me you have begun to distrust the one called Varuna?" The woman asked, Lykas finally turning to see a woman who looked remarkably beautiful for what had to be her age. If she were truly his mother, then from the tales he'd been told, she'd been roughly forty by now but she still looked as young as himself.

"That's true..." Lykas admitted, bewitched for a moment, tracing the lines of her face in an attempt to determine just how old she really was. All he found was a few small patches of red and gold scales in places and a face framed by flowing ice-blue hair the same color as his own.

"There is a reason for that, my son. You and Varuna are, very distantly, related. Hundreds of years ago, perhaps a thousand by now, our ancestor had a sibling who was Varuna's ancestor, a brother, if the stories are completely accurate."

"That, I find very hard to believe." Lykas replied, crossing his arms defensively but, admittedly, rather intrigued by such a potential connection.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:39 pm
Connor and Poliwhirl would narrowly escape the Twister as Aile and Tatooine swept in and rescued them from the vortex. Before the Gyarados would have a chance to correct its mistake and send off another Twister a certain member of a duo of Ghost would restrain with its other worldly power while the other came in and delivered a sharp uppercut to the serpent's 'chin'. With an angry roar the beast was surely on the onset of executing an Outrage, it anger boiling over. It was almost certain to fly off the handle until Rala stepped in and finished up what Poliwhirl started, the second Hypnosis proving to be too much as it fell asleep, splashing into the water with a smack.

"Ugh, what hit me..." Sub complained as he finally resurfaced, Pym holding him up above water. "Note to self; get check for a concussion." The Dark One said to himself as he shook his head, attempting to regain his composure. "At least our wrathful friend has been put to bed. Why don't we move on as quick as possible before we meet any other sea creatures with violent tendencies. Odd, can you keep Lykas' spirit from here?" The man asked his fellow Channeler.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:57 pm
I put Rala's ball back on my belt and let her teleport to my side atop Valdemar, keeping her out in case anything else decided to come visit. I started to make a joke about Sub's concussion, but considering I hadn't had any since I came out of my coma, I didn't really have room to talk.

Meanwhile, Keiko recalled Natalia and let out a sigh of relief, glad that everyone around her was relatively okay, although she was still very worried about Lykas.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:45 pm
Poliwhirl didn't need to be told to grab on when the Flygon's tail was offered to him. He grabbed on tightly for dear life, his trainer holding on to him. As they were lifted out of harm's way, Connor looked back to see what the Gyarados would do next. Fortunately, the others would quickly subdue it, just as Sub resurfaced from the depths. "I, uh... Thanks..." Connor would utter to Aile, grateful for her help, though not accustomed to giving much thanks for anything. At least now they could get back to the rescue mission.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:39 am
Aile breathed a sigh of relief when the Gyarados went to sleep, thankful that no one came out of this seemingly worse for wear. "No problem," she told Connor, smiling, "Not just gonna let you get attacked because he didn't want to sleep." The woman then nodded at Sub. "Agreed. Or before that thing decides that it's a light sleeper."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:32 am
Odd nodded slowly to Sub when asked if he could sense Lykas' spirit yet. "Kind of. He's kind of far away so the spirit feels kind of weak but I don't think he's in any danger right now." He replied, pointing towards the direction he could sense Lykas' spirit. It could be any direction out here, though. It was hard to tell which way that was with no visible landmarks other than the sun and the ever-changing waves.

~~~

"Difficult to believe or not, that is the truth of things as we know them." The woman replied.. "Oh...I've forgotten myself. Lykas, allow me to introduce myself to you properly."

Turning away from him, Lykas finally noticed the very small fins protruding from her ankles, fanlike in shape, in shades of red and gold. "My name is Amrita Fenrall, your birth mother." She stated, turning back again and bowing to the young male before her.

"I still have no idea who you are, name or not." Lykas assured her.

"I am well aware. I told Wallace to be sure that you wouldn't search for me as you grew up." Amrita told him as she straightened up. "Now, as for the story I was telling you. Our ancestor was named Fenrall Gyaan. Not much is known to our family as to why but at some point, he gave up his surname and began to use his given name as it. That was the birth of our family name, my son." She explained, leading Lykas to a larger building outside, where she directed him to a book on a small table, already laid out open.

"Somewhere in this book, there is said to be more information regarding our history. But no one has been able to find it within their lifetime for over a hundred years." Amrita paused to see Lykas' reaction.

The reaction was almost exactly what she had expected. "Seriously?! This thing's huge!" Lykas walked over to the book and attempted to look at the last page for a number. He couldn't even lift the remaining pages. "This thing's gotta have thousands of pages left in it!" How could one book be this big, he wondered.

"It contains more than a thousand years of history regarding our family. Much of the story of one generation is written in by the matriarch of each new one." Amrita explained. "I have been writing your story into the book throughout your life."

"And how would you know my story if you haven't been around?" Lykas demanded to know.

"My partner since shortly after your birth has been utilizing her Future Sight to foresee the events you have faced so that I could be able to fill in the pages." The woman explained, waving towards the shadows in the back corner of the library, as Lykas could discern by now that it was. The figure that emerged wasn't what he had expected. A Slowking emerged, toddling over to Amrita and hugging her leg.

"So why tell me all this now?" Lykas asked, reading a few lines out of the immense book before him, mostly out of curiosity.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:04 pm
Sub would nod at Odd and after making sure everyone was accounted for, and a certain ocean dwelling monster was still asleep, the Snagem leader would order Pym to set off in the direction Odd pointed out. "Hopefully we won't encounter anything else that wishes to kill us." Why did he have to say that? Jinx.

After what felt like forever, the endless ocean ever expanding over the horizon, the Snagems would eventually see something different as the faint image of an island appeared dead ahead. "Land ho!" Sub declared as he pointed a pruney finger at the island up ahead. "I've been in the way way too long, maybe I should have flew." He commented to himself as he took a look at his finger.

Pym would immediately head for the island, paying no mind to any low flying Wingull or curious Tentacool, though he did have to snap at one of the latter as it got a little too brave. Either way Sub would make it to shore thanks to his Sharpedo. Upon arrival he would immediately recall the fish and turn to face the land he now find himself on. "Neat buildings." He declared.

Neat wasn't the word for what was built on such a small island. While the buildings weren't big and probably no more than twenty they all were intricately designed. All of them were more tall than wide and tapered to a point, a design which Sub considered impractical. The designs though were breathtaking, each stone structure with their own unique hand carved designs all across it, no space left blank.

Sub, and the rest of the Snagems, would not have long to admire the architecture before a duo of hybrids showed up to welcome them, if you could call immediate assault a welcome.

A Golduck and Dewott hybrid, both dressed in light armor, would leap out at the Snagem from behind stone statues depicting some sort of different hybrid, both of them appearing to have anticipated their arrival and waited for them. The Dewott would rush at Sub with a Razor Shell prepared, the hybrid holding a large scallop shell in one hand, the shell giving off a long blade of Water chi. The Golduck appeared to be his back up as it stayed behind and aided his partner with Telekinesis, the Dewott suddenly jumping high into the air thanks to his partner, attempting to take the Dark One by surprise as he came down Razor Shell first, looking to impale him.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:27 am
"There's a bad memory I didn't need brought up," I muttered as Rala Teleported in front of Sub, assaulting the descending hybrid with Psychic.

As I walked up to Sub, I let Yuki the Pikachu out of her ball, smirking at the enemies. "I'm not looking for a fight, but I won't hesitate to defend myself or my team," I told the hybrids. Keiko walked up beside me with Hera beside her, the Heracross looking anxious for a battle, as her horn glowed with Bug-type energy that was charged in anticipation.

"We don't want to fight. Just leave our friends alone and we won't bother you!" Keiko yelled, looking somewhat nervous, though she did have a hand on Hera's shoulders, as a sign of her willingness to defend herself and her teammates.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:28 am
Connor and his Pokemon would return to the water, wary of the sleeping beast. He scoffed at the hope that nothing else would try to kill them after that. After all, they were close to enemy territory now; this Gyarados could've been a security measure for all they knew. He followed behind Sub, twice as vigilant as before, waiting for anything to rear its head. But aside from the annoying Wingull and Tentacool, nothing else showed up on the very long trek to land.

Once they reached the island, Connor returned his Poliwhirl for rest. Getting soaking wet was to be expected, but in the water for that long was tiring. He glanced at the bizarre buildings for a moment, but went on to try drying off. Just as he was about to call on his Combusken, two Hybrids showed up and started attacking Sub. "Of course..." he huffed, rushing at the Golduck humanoid. Aiming a sweeping kick at its legs, he'd send out the Young Fowl in the same motion. After that extended swim in the ocean, some assistance in combat was going to be needed.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:08 pm
Aile would jump off of Tatooine when the group was beginning to get attacked. "Hmph. Of course there would be some resistance." She brought out a Safari Ball on her belt and threw it, bringing out her little sand pile known as a Sandygast. Though, if anyone had seen one before, they'd notice that it seemed a bit bigger than a standard Sandygast. "Alright then. Sarlacc, go show that Golduck hybrid a nice Sand Tomb. Tati, send that Dewott hybrid flying with a Dragon Tail!"

"Sand!"

"Fly!"

The Sandygast dove into the sand, shovel and all, popping back up behind the Golduck hybrid and creating a sand whirlwind around the duck person, the little animated pile of sand looking quite cheerful while doing this. Tatooine, meanwhile, would dart over and swing at the attacking hybrid with her tail, trying to use the force behind her swing to send him away.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:09 pm
The Dewott hybrid would be knocked off course thanks to a well timed Psychic, sparing Sub from being skewered. The hybrid wouldn't have time to retaliate as Connor and his Combusken attacked. While the enemy would jump out of the way of Connor's kick he would not see the trainer release his Pokemon in time, the fire bird delivering a surprising attack which would trip up the Dewott as it fell to the ground. Things would just get worse for the Dewott hybrid as Tati came in with a Dragon Tail the moment it started getting up, the furry man sent flying into the ocean. Talk about a combo attack.

As for the Golduck it was taken by surprise as well as a certain Sandygast got the jump on it and trapped it inside of a Sand Tomb, the duck man not too happy about this. "Leave your friends alone? You are the ones trespassing on our lands! How dare you make demands!" The Golduck hybrid shouted at Keiko from inside his sandy prison. Pointing its index fingers at its forehead gem the hybrid would emit a bright flash from said gem as it utilized Confuse Ray. If it had the chance in the confusion it would then proceed to blast the Sandygast with an Ice Beam. That'll teach it to be so sneaky.

The moment the flash went off the Dewott hybrid from earlier would recover as it Aqua Jetted out of the ocean and targeted the first Snagem it saw; Connor. With Razor Shell ready the hybrid intended to slash at Connor's midsection.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:54 pm
Hera would be quick to get between Connor and the attacking hybrid, aiming a Megahorn at said hybrid's gut, although this would mean that she'd take damage from Razor Shell if said hybrid refused or failed to dodge. Meanwhile, Rala would switch targets, focusing on the Golduck hybrid's mind. She would use her own Psychic energy via Disable to force the hybrid to temporarily forget how to use Ice Beam, so the move couldn't be used against Aile's Sandyghast.

"You should have thought about that before you had your friends Disable Lykas and take him here against his will," I huffed, though Keiko was far more understanding. "We're sorry for imposing, but we just want to make sure our friend Lykas is okay, and then we'll leave. Alright?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:01 pm
By the time Odd reached the shoreline with the others, there was fighting going on. "Celesta, use Thunderbolt!" He called out as he released the Mimikyu onto the beach. The tiny mimic Pokemon nodded her "head" and lightning sparked from her disguise a bit before launching skyward.

Before the lightning bolt or any of the other attacks could land, a pulse of mystical energy erupted around the two hybrids they were fighting, hardening into a reflective surface almost instantly. Most of the attacks would reflect off of the Mirror Coat and sail off into the sea. "Stop! Brothers, these are friends of our Big Brother. They are Mother's guests..." The voice that came from within the wind would be familiar to some of the Snagems that had come along as Myrn's. Through the Mirror Coat, they would be able to see that her crest was missing and her blue scales were mixed with red ones as well. That would make much more sense.

"Myrn...Why'd you have to take the stuff off if you thought they'd come after us?" A meek voice asked from behind the female hybrid. "You're scarier looking when you wear the mask..." Taryn had unwittingly just explained it to anyone who hadn't caught on. Her Gyarados appearance was a facade earlier.

"Taryn, go tell Mother her guests have arrived. I'll be along with them shortly." The female Milotic hybrid told her brother, nudging him backwards.

"But Myrn!"

"Go! Taryn, Mother has been expecting them. She will want to know they have made it here safely." Myrn urged the younger hybrid.

"If you will follow me, I will take you to Mother and Big Brother." She offered to the Snagems,

~~~

"I tell you this now because Varuna has vanished. The last I was able to keep up with him, you encountered him in Meteor Falls." Amrita replied. "I'm afraid he may be planning something dangerous and I want you to be prepared to stop him if you must."

Lykas gave the woman a long, hard stare before finally shrugging and asking, rather plainly, "And how, pray tell, are you planning to help me with that?"

Amrita smirked, though it faltered quickly. "I know of another Master of the Water Type who may be willing to continue your training." She explained. "I cannot find an exact name but it would appear that they hail from our fallen civilization; The Gyaan peoples of old."

"What good does that do me without a name?" Lykas demanded, now more irritated than curious.

"I may not have the Master's exact name but I can guarantee that if you were to ask one of the remaining Masters if they know of this one, they should be able to direct you towards them. They were, once upon a time, all connected to one another in some way after all."

"Good point..." Lykas conceded. "And it's not like my friends don't have connections to some of those Masters.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 pm
Connor took a step back, readying himself to guard or attack in his fighting stance. However, the large horned beetle stepped between him and his attacker, sparing him the trouble of having to deal with a Razor Shell. And yet, his Combusken was already on the move, preparing to attack the Dewott hybrid from behind. But all fighting would come to halt when the hybrids were suddenly surrounded by barriers that repelled all attacks. With the appearance of another hybrid, it seemed they were to be escorted to Lykas. Riiiiiight... Connor was still wary, unfamiliar with any of these people, but would go along with the rest of the team for now.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff