Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:30 pm

User Image

π•»π–π–†π–—π–’π–†π–ˆπ–ž

NPC Owned

The local pharmacy sells a variety of potions, drugs and tinctures including medicinal and herbal remedies as well as common poisons and antidotes for both humans and animals.

Hours of Operation:

Su: Closed
M: 9.00am - 8.00pm
T: 9.00am - 8.00pm
W: 9.00am - 8.00pm
Th: 9.00am - 8.00pm
F: 9.00am - 8.00pm
Sa: 10.00am - 5.00pm

Hours subject to change at the owner's digression

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

β˜† MOOD β–¬ ❝ Merry ❞ β˜† LOCATION β–¬ ❝ Pharmacy ❞ β˜† COMPANY β–¬ ❝ -- ❞
                        After an Eventful night, Accaria had woken early.
                        Having slept at the Jolly for the night she had to get up early as to set up her new and permanent residence at the pharmacy, she and Krem had spoken way into the night and she had found someone that would become a valued friend, however she could not quite shake off the motherly concern of Cyrus. Since he had run off to face his fears, Accaria had grown rather worried which meant she barely slept. Despite her troubled mind, Accaria had made a decent dent in setting up her home on her own and opening up the pharmacy with her many ointments and concoctions. Although, Accaria had few possessions to which to worry about for her to set up home wise anyhow, however with selling her many wares she would hopefully be able to raise some money to make her home look more like a home and less like a travellers den.
                        Leaning on the counter she would wait for customers as the door would ring alerting her to their patronage her eyes would eye the many jars of variant potions as she would make sure her stock was in order, looking however to the weather outside, Accaria doubted she would have any customers at all, unless they were desperately seeking shelter or had a sick friend or relative that required medicine.
                        The pungent smells of menthol and sandalwood scented the air as incense-scented the shop, somewhere she had frankincense and Myrrh all of which had healing properties for both the body and mind, it would probably have a calming effect for those with anxiety.
                        As she thought of Anxiety her mind went back to thinking of Cyrus and how best she could aid in his situation with storms whilst he could be active. This thought came with revelation as she shot up from the counter and begun crushing variant herbs with a pestle within a mortar making it into a paste then when she had got the paste to the consistency she wanted, Accaria would mix it with cocoa and place the powder in a parchment that she would fold in such a way that the powder would be contained, and then she would wait , she only hoped that Cyrus like sweet tastes else her medicine would be another failure to her name.

Out Of Catchprases β†’ text text text
                        Theme: Woodland Tales
                        Profile Link:Accaria Mandrea

Tala Maxwell

Queen Hera Kami

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
    • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
    • Conversationalist 100
    • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Battle: Rogue 100
    • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
    PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:34 pm
    Cyrus Marshall & Tala Maxwell
    ~ Cyrus and Tala Enter: The Pharmacy ~
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With the sun yet to fully rise behind the wall of dark gray clouds, the Market District seemed almost as barren as it had the night beforehand. His cloak kept off most of the rain but with no need to fear the storm which had become more of a torrential downpour now, Cyrus was more than content to take his time, enjoying the serenity that a quiet street would afford in the rain.

There were a few souls that decided to brave the deluge, mostly those who had wares to sell, but as he made his way through the barely inhabited market, his eyes would come to focus on a simple sign hanging above the doorway and he would turn towards the light and place a hand on the door.

It felt almost a relief to be out of the rain and Cyrus would take a moment to wait beneath the overhang in order to allow the rain water to drip from his cloak before stepping fully inside - After Felicia's influence, he had become a man of consideration and knew it would not be the best impression to tarnish the floor with the wet from outside. His first breath inside the Pharmacy had been a short one, somewhat overpowered by the strong scents, but after a while, he forgot about them and now turned his sights towards the counter, "Ah, Looks like I've found the right place," he would smile, tipping his hood back to reveal his face as he advanced towards the counter, "How was your night...?" he meant that as a conversation starter, but knew it was bound to turn towards his own night's experiences instead...

Meanwhile, Tala had also stepped out into the rainstorm, his own cloak shielding him from the downpour which threatened to soak him through. He wasn't overly concerned about getting wet however - Rainy days meant less people to avoid, so he was more than happy to enjoy the moment.

With Baba's letter safely stashed in his pocket, Tala would take a moment to peruse the wares of the vendors who had dared brave the marketplace to sell their produce before turning his attention towards the Pharmacy - he still held hope that he could spend some time enjoying his day off, but first he needed to get the Witch's ingredients and stash them away.

Pushing open the door his attention would momentarily drawn to the little bell that tinkled above him, then, as it fell silent he would pause, taking the letter from his pocket and scanning through the ingredient list before stepping inside. It was always worth taking a glance around first - especially as the Pharmacist appeared to already have a customer waiting at the counter...

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Quote:

Clothing: Cyrus, as seen but with a black cloak, Tala Wearing This and a black cloak
    With: Accaria, Cyrus (Not that he knows yet)
    Feeling: Calm...and a little wet...
    OoC This is gonna prove interesting... XD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:57 am
    User ImageUser Image

β˜† MOOD β–¬ ❝ Merry ❞ β˜† LOCATION β–¬ ❝ Pharmacy ❞ β˜† COMPANY β–¬ ❝ Cyrus and Tala ❞

As if by clockwork Cyrus had arrived in Accaria's Apocathary or as it also know a pharmacy. Accaria raised her head to look at him and gave a relieved sigh whilst walking up to him and lightly nudged his arm with her fist, " you really know how to worry a woman you know that... I didn't sleep too well when there's a man out in a storm...to which tries to be brave your mind tends to focus on that..you had me worried" she spoke stepping back before twirling around excitedly " anyhow welcome to my pharmacy, I'm glad you are here I made a medicine hoping you would come today with any luck it will relax you so you do not feel so tense in storms,
                          you do like cocoa ? I made it so it could be added to a flask of warm milk or water" watching as the bell rang as a young male wich if this setting was based in the wizarding world would resemble a Ron weasely she would motherly walk up to them.
                          " Can I help you sweety?" she would ask, whilst looking back at Cyrus hoping he would stay around for a little bit of added company.

Tala Maxwell

Queen Hera Kami

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
      • Conversationalist 100

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
      • Team Jacob 100
      PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:30 am
      ~ Cyrus and Tala Enter: The Pharmacy ~
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Ah, terribly sorry," Cyrus felt bad that he'd concerned her, "I can only presume I had a moment of inspiration and went for it..." he recalled the state he'd gotten into after stepping so confidently out into the storm... It still baffled him how distressed he could get, but the moment had passed...at least for now. He leant in slightly, "Let's just say I don't remember going to sleep beneath my bed last night..." he rubbed his head at this point, giving her a wink, "I'll certainly be interested in giving it a try," he would nod before turning as the newcomer entered the Apothecary.

Hearing the female address him, Tala would lift his gaze - he'd hoped to just peruse the wares, but as she'd spoken to him, he turned, keeping his hood down as he produced the list for her to see,

"My...Guardian would like these...please?" not entirely sure who the other figure could be, Tala kept his gaze averted before handing over the note which read...

"Belladonna Tincture, Powdered Witch Hazel, Mint Extract and Coffee Beans,"

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Quote:

Clothing: Cyrus, as seen but with a black cloak, Tala Wearing This and a black cloak
      With: Accaria, Cyrus (Not that he knows yet)
      Feeling: Calm...and a little wet...
      OoC This is gonna prove interesting... XD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:32 am
      User ImageUser Image

β˜† MOOD β–¬ ❝ Merry ❞ β˜† LOCATION β–¬ ❝ Pharmacy ❞ β˜† COMPANY β–¬ ❝ Cyrus and Tala ❞

a hearty laugh escaped Accaria as Cyrus spoke about a moment of inspiration. Accaria would not have called it that herself,
                            but knowing him only a few hours about half a day, she did not really know him well enough to make a proper judgement, that being said his wink made her cheeks pink as she distracted herself with the young lad.
                            " Hmm I see...that will be easy to set up but have you been given the amounts? I am rather curious as to why you wish belladonna but it is not my place to question only to guide... a young man such as yourself has a long life ahead of him it is a poison..and a deadly one in high quantities much like poppy seeds..." she didn't like it one bit not when poisons were involved her ideal was to preserve life not to sell that which could cause harm or fatalities but she needed the coin so as she could create her home.
                            With a lowly sigh, she would walk over to Cyrus and hand him the sachet "
                            well being on top of your bed is an improvement to sleeping in the dust I suppose but don't make sleeping under your bed a routine id hate for you to get sick .. talking about sickness I heard a rumour that the Captain of the guard was sick with fever... I have a few things that might help him should he need...I have a tonic that boosts the body's natural defences to help combat illness"
                            she spoke patting his butt with a wink of her own before wandering to her jars to get what the boy needed waiting for him to tell her of the weights his guardian required.

Tala Maxwell

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
        • Conversationalist 100

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
        • Team Jacob 100
        PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:08 pm
        ~ The Pharmacy ~

Tala hadn't considered remembering the amounts Baba would have needed and tensed slightly, realising he'd given the letter to the Apothecary without first considering that she might read more than just the ingredients requested... "I...think she wrote them down," he kept his voice low, "But perhaps a hundred grams of each...and a small bottle of the tincture...? I know not what she wants them for...I'm just here to collect what she needs and take it back..." he held out his hand, hoping she would return the letter before listening to her conversation with the man in the cloak. Something seemed somewhat familiar the more he heard him speak...It was only as the man turned round to face him that the youth stiffened, realising exactly whom he was in the presence of... Falling back on his past reactions of crossing paths with guards he recognised back home, Tala would avert his gaze, looking away in an attempt to keep his face hidden behind his hood. "...I'm...in a bit of a rush, but I have the coin." he would produce a bag of coins from a pouch on his belt, initially to show, but inevitably to exchange for the goods...

Cyrus thought the youth quite strange and his instincts for trouble were tingling, yet as Accaria handed him the sachet he presumed was intended to help him in keeping a calm demeanour during a storm, he had to wonder why the young male was acting as such, "Yeah, he's on Soup and bed rest at the moment, but if there's anything you can suggest, I'm certain he'll be glad to receive it - even if he only keeps it for next time, Oh!" flinching, he would smirk as she patted his butt, pointing a watchful finger at her before observing as she moved to begin preparing the weights for the youth's request, "You from around here, Lad?" deciding it was worth passing the time with some conversation the Tiger's eyes glanced across the young male who seemed more than a little anxious for the exchange to be made with haste, "From the Academy, perhaps?"

Tala's shoulders arched slightly as the guard started to talk to him and he once again fell upon instincts... "Not I, Sir," he lied, shaking his head as he kept his face turned, "Just an Errand boy...that's all..." In the back of his mind he just wanted the female to hurry so he could leave - still under the impression Zael had recovered the book, he just wanted to get what he wanted and go... The fact the man had left him feeling in such a way and then practically forced him to come visit just to collect still ringing in his mind...

"Ah, perhaps from the Valley?" Cyrus advanced, "Your guardian must hold a lot of trust in you...to send you for poisons...?" His hand would find the youth's shoulder and without thinking, Tala would whip around, putting space between them before glaring at the man for having invaded his personal space...

"Wait...I know you..." With the youth's hood having drifted back as he'd turned, Cyrus was able to catch a glance of his face, narrowing his eyes as his memory joined the pieces together, "Yeah... Tala, wasn't it?" Why the male hadn't come to meet him the day before was beyond him, but Cyrus for one didn't like being lied to, "Why all the hush?" he frowned, remembering that Accaria had mentioned about Belladonna... "What are you up to?" he would reach out a hand, feeling it best to act on his 'Guard Duties' just incase the lad was up to no good, "I think we need a little chat."

"Keep your distance!" Tala would let out a snarl, dodging the man's hand and backing up, glancing over his shoulder as he knocked into something making its contents rattle and topple with a clink...

"Hey!" Tala's reaction practically confirming he was up to no good, Cyrus would lunge forward, his intention to grab the youth, but instead pausing for a split second to catch any of the bottles that were at risk of falling and smashing to the floor as Tala ducked out of the way... "Stop right there!" he would halt any chance of the bottles falling before twisting round and making a grasp for the youth's cloak as Tala moved to pull open the door, "I said STOP!"

Yanking the cloak, he dragged the youth backwards, wrapping his arms around Tala in a tight bear hug and making the youth cry out - though not through pain...

"Let me go!" His hands trying to pry the man's arms from his waist, Tala lifted his legs, hoping to use gravity to force the man to drop him - it was a trick he'd used in the past, only Cyrus was clearly a man of muscle and instead lifted him higher,

"My Lady..." Cyrus gave a grunt, turning his head to avoid an elbow to the face, "I know the weather is terrible, but might you get the door?" his intention was to drag the youth outside so he would be able to summon a passing guard to assist in his arrest, "I fear collection for my remedy might have to wait..." he stifled a growl as the youth persisted in resisting arrest, "This young man...is clearly up to no good!"

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Quote:

With:
        Feeling:
        OoC

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:06 pm
        User ImageUser Image

β˜† MOOD β–¬ ❝ Irritated , Concerned , motherly ❞ β˜† LOCATION β–¬ ❝ Pharmacy ❞ β˜† COMPANY β–¬ ❝ Cyrus and Tala ❞

Looking towards the young lad Accaria would take the note carefully from his hands to see if there were any indication of the portions his guardian required. Her glance narrowed as she read the letter and would shake her head, a young boy made to be an accomplice for his guardian, it disgusted her, it angered her to the point that Cyrus would see her from being a slug in a coma to being a tiger with a branch of fire waved in its face.
                              " Be not afraid you are not in trouble, the picture is forming in my mind and it is not a pretty one, alas i do not think the boy is in trouble nor is causing trouble" as Cyrus went on the offensive in the mannerisms of a guard she could only shake her head at the oafish arrogance that he now portrayed by jumping to conclusions " now..I said now you two..lets be civil, this is, of course, my home and I do not want anything broken.. or accidentally knocked, after all, there are many things is this Apocathary that could cause great harm if mixed without cautions so please be considerate in that regard... now then I am convinced that this is just a medicine list as there are weights upon this in keeping for someone who is a medicine woman..there is indeed weights and they are in keeping with headaches ..it would appear though that this added with the other ingredients could cause sickness, hallucinations and premature death if taken in huge consistencies...do you mind if I write back to her?" she would ask the boy looking at Cyrus " it seems you have bad blood with this boy, if so let the past be the past for this is a fresh day and the rain washes the slate, listen I do not know what crap went on before I moved here and quite frankly I need not know but Cyrus you are a guard yes ? if so you must hold off your judgement, you must not let your opinion get in the way, it's easy to judge someone who has wronged you in the past but the hardest lesson you will learn is to forgive..life is too short to hold grudges please do not be so blinded by rage as to bite before seeing what it is you are biting..I hope that makes sense to you" writing up a letter she would wrap it around a small thimble sized bottle to hand it to the boy " may your guardian feel relief from this..however, i would like it if they contacted me directly from now on in regards to medicines okay sweety...I can see the fear in your eyes but I assure you that big brute is a harmless scaredy cat really" she spoke winking at Cyrus.
                              " Now Cyrus, were you ever a child who was afraid of judgement? afraid of reaching out to someone, afraid to ask for help in case you were judged? mm yes I think it is safe to assume that this boy needs us to help him become the gentleman he should become, as it to me comes to the assumption that his guardian's health is failing it appears to me that this lady requires some support to help this boy and I cannot just let this boy struggle..please oh please Cyrus..if he does anything wrong punish me instead"

Out Of Catchprases β†’ Can i keep him XD

Tala Maxwell

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
          • Conversationalist 100

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
          • Team Jacob 100
          PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:32 pm
          ~ The Pharmacy ~

Cyrus was the first to react upon hearing Accaria's words especially when she mentioned she felt the boy should not be accused of being troublesome, or in fact, be in any trouble at all. The Tiger could understand that she did not wish for anything in her home to be broken - especially as chemicals mixed could prove fatal for all those involved - yet at the same time, the line of trust he held for the youth was already paper thin, not only because he failed to follow through with agreements made, but because he had now taken to lying to him as well... He would turn to face her, frowning as Tala took the moment to wriggle free, dropping to the floor before making yet another attempt to escape out of the door...

Quick reactions resulted in the door remaining firmly shut as Cyrus rested the palm of his hand flat against the woodwork, preventing it from being opened. "Now, wait a minute," he couldn't quite understand, but listened to Accaria's explanation that Tala had provided nothing more than a Medicine List which had been written by someone who was well in the know of what she was doing...

Tala, who had landed on the floor with a bit of a bump would initially lift his right hand to brush away the contact most irritating before looking up in shock as the female asked if she could write the Old Witch back... Baba was as secretive as they came, if she was to realise he'd told anyone too much about her then she could get pretty mad...but then again, he was certain she had someone or something watching him almost all the time anyway...

The guard would nod when Accaria advised not to pass judgement just because he may have been wronged in the past... The fact she reminded him it was better to forgive, rather than to hold grudges...it awoke something in him that might have stirred a tear in his eye and he nodded, quietly, knowing he was in the wrong.

Felicia had always been one to advise forgiveness, rather than hate...and by instantly assuming that because of their past, Tala was up to no good, had he not forgotten her teachings? He claimed to be following her guidance loyally, yet he had clearly neglected to remember something which she had striven so hard to teach him...

Big Brute was right... Tala narrowed his eyes in regards to Cyrus acting in such a way, yet when Accaria referred to him as a harmless scaredy cat, it seemed to lighten the mood...especially when the Tiger cleared his throat, lifting a hand to scratch the back of his head as he glanced away.

Tala would watch as the female wrapped up the tiny note and set it around a thimble-sized bottle, holding out his hand to allow her to drop the small object into his palm before looking back up at her, "I can't guarantee she will..." he would slide off his backpack and slip it into a small pocket before looking up as something nudged his shoulder,

"You might want to take this as well," Having chosen as good a moment as any, Cyrus had drawn the book from his own pack before holding it down for the youth to take, "I would have preferred to have returned it to you before, but I respect you might have been required elsewhere..." He had listened when Accaria had spoken of there being a chance he himself had once feared judgement, Cyrus of course had never considered reaching out to anyone before he'd met Felicia, it was a dog-eat-dog world out there and he'd learnt to fend for himself before their paths had crossed and he exhaled a sigh,

Tala on the other hand had seemed surprised at the conclusion that his Guardian's health might just be failing her, hence perhaps why she had been asking him to collect such strange items...? Taking the book, he bit his lip, wondering if maybe that was why she seemed not to have put up much of a defensive on that fateful day when his world had been turned upside down? Bowing his head he would nod, setting the book in his lap as he hid a sad, yet knowing smile - Baba wouldn't have told him any of this herself for fear it would have changed his path in life...The Stubborn Old Sow...

At the final comment about Cyrus punishing Accaria for Tala's misdeeds the Tiger's mouth would drop open slightly, it was like meeting her all over again...His Felicia, the woman who would rather step up for a lashing than see an innocent wrongly punished... "...I would never punish you." he shook his head, seeing so many familiar qualities in the female, yet fearing his unfaithfulness to his original love if he even considered thinking of her as more than a just friend he'd met only a day or so beforehand...

The Tiger's words would reach Tala's ears and he would lift his gaze, watching as the man seemed to pause in thought... Seeing a moment, the youth quietly slid the book into his backpack, ensuring the thimble-sized bottle was still safely tucked away before sliding himself back towards the door as Cyrus dropped his guard.

It would be only seconds after the door had closed that the Tiger would realise that Tala had taken the chance to slip back out into the rain, but as he stood there, at a loss for words, the need to pursue the youth slipped completely from his mind and he let his exit go...

~ Tala Exit from Pharmacy/Apothecary ~

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Quote:

With: Accaria, Cyrus and Tala
          Feeling: Both are a little agitated, but it subsides into realisation
          OoC I see no reason why not haha - as long as you promise to take care of him!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:42 am
          User ImageUser Image

β˜† MOOD β–¬ ❝ Irritated , Concerned , motherly ❞ β˜† LOCATION β–¬ ❝ Pharmacy ❞ β˜† COMPANY β–¬ ❝ Cyrus and Tala ❞

Accaria watched as the events progressed.
                                The poor boy looked like a frightened deer in headlights and she could only wonder what hardships he had endured, as Cyrus blocked the boy's path to freedom in a sort of resemblance to a cat taunting a mouse, Accaria would shoot Cyrus a look coming very close to inflicting her raiment upon him. The boys face lit up in shock as she gave a small request and she wondered if his Guardian was a person the boy feared, his mannerisms alone showed in his discomfort it made her remember her own past and how her frustrations caused the old woman her death, it appeared that the past had an odd way of repetition.
                                With a soft grin on her lips, she could see her own childhood within the boy. If ever there was a moment that awoke her maternal instincts it was this, yet as quick as she had written the note and handed him the bottle, the boy had taken the ingredients and a book offered by Cyrus and fled into the rain like a drowned rat all whilst the rains transpired into a seamless resemblance to a monsoon.
                                As Accaria was left within the company of Cyrus, she would watch his mannerisms carefully as his mouth hung agape dumbfounded to her words. It was pretty cute for Accaria to see and she could barely stave off her laughter as she cleared her throat whilst watching his expressions change, it looked as if there were a pain in his eyes, pain that she had not mentally put there.
                                Although she knew very little about him, Accaria began to feel as if they had some past experiences that held some similarities, it was, however, foolish to assume that Cyrus would be happy that the young lad had scampered off. With eyes locked upon his own hues, Accaria would swallow as an eerie silence made for an awkward moment, lips parted to speak as Accaria attempted to break the silence,
                                " You won't punish me..so what will I expect instead?" she said cocking her head to the side as she walked up towards him, questioning his reasons why he would not punish her she would wait for him to respond, that was if there was a response for him to say, it would seem though that Cyrus had dropped his guard and yet she had no idea what appeared to have spooked him.

Tala Maxwell

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
            • Conversationalist 100

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
            • Team Jacob 100
            PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:38 pm
            Cyrus Marshall
            ~ The Pharmacy ~
            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cyrus had to wonder what the youth had gone through in his short life for him to act in such a way around the guard, but the fact Tala had slipped out with him barely noticing showed he'd learnt enough to escape when he saw the opportunity. He made note to keep an eye on the lad, regardless of how innocent he appeared to others, there was something rather off with him - and it was still somewhat memorable in his mind as to how Cyrus had suffered the onslaught of demonic creatures the night that he'd cornered the youth in the forest... It can't have been a coincidence, that was for sure.

"I...uh..." The Tiger scratched the back of his head, he'd been tempted to follow after the boy, but when Accaria had asked what she should expect if she was not going to be punished, he couldn't help but draw a blank in reply... "Well, I will have to think about it." he chuckled, glancing away, clearly a little flustered as he attempted to balance his feelings and his memories - He wanted to believe that Felicia would have wanted him to move on, yet in the back of his mind, he was afraid to let her go... "Yeah..." he looked towards the door, "Think I'll mull it over and get back to you..." he needed to gather his thoughts, not wanting to jump to conclusions too early, "Keep you on your guard..." That of course wasn't intended as an innuendo, but he would smile, nodding as he extended a hand towards the door. "I'll be sure to let you know if this works...heh" he would hold up the remedy she'd given him for when the next storm rolled in, but then his smile would shift to that of an open jawed intake of breath as she walked towards him.

Swallowing, he tensed, his hand dropping from the handle as he resisted the urge to take a step backwards, there was the temptation to raise his arms, perhaps catch her lightly by the arms...but again, Felicia was an ever present vision in his mind...

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Quote:

Appearance: As seen
            With:
            Feeling: Captivated, yet torn between loyalty and respect...
            OoC Haha, sorry for delay, had food and then my brain went splat... XD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:42 pm
            User ImageUser Image

Accaria noticed the change in him instantly.
                                  Having ben able to to inflict mental pain, she knew all to well the look of sorrow on his face as if his mind was stuck in the past, part of her being just wanted to scoop him up in a hug, despite her not having the strength to do so. After all, this was a bulky male in front of her that was well worn as he was battle-hardy, but knowing wars herself, Accaria knew all too well of the hardships and bitterness that came with it. A hand reached out to him as if an outside force bid that she do so, " I uh..yeah" she chuckled embarrassedly as she pulled her hand away to run it through her white hair, " I can't help but ask you where you hailed from your accent sounds like mine the outskirts of Valor..do think about it i-i was not expecting you to come up with a quick reply..I was hoping to see you blush" Accaria admitted.
                                  Saddened to see him look at the door she was taken by surprise by his quip of telling her to be on her guard, she was now the one wide-eyed and pink-cheeked as he smiled charmingly at her " keep on my guard? but my eyes are already on my guard! and oh it will work...I don't do things by halves" she playfully responded and watched as he tensed up, was there another storm on the way?
                                  as she glanced into his eyes she tugged at his shirt lightly to reach to kiss his cheek hoping it would soothe him whilst whispering into his ear " Cyrus, are you afraid again?..you know part of me wants to watch you try the medicine to see if you like it"

Tala Maxwell

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
              • Conversationalist 100

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
              • Team Jacob 100
              PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:45 pm
              Cyrus Marshall
              ~ The Pharmacy ~

Cyrus's eyes would watch the advancing hand, he felt he knew what was coming, yet couldn't hide the subconscious expression of disappointment on his face as she drew it away and instead combed her fingers through her hair, "My Hailing...?" he'd pushed the majority of his life to the back of his mind when he'd left, all but the pleasant memories destroyed by the New Alpha's takeover, but he could at least nod in agreement, "It wasn't one easily found on the map...The Old Alpha preferred it that way," It was said that Shifters were sometimes deemed lesser beings and for a village to exist solely inhabited with such was perhaps unheard of. "But I travelled from Valor, yes."

He would smile when she said she'd hoped he would have blushed, but with his swift reply, it was her who would end up blushing and that further grew his smile, at least until she'd responded playfully to his comment about being on her guard... Feeling her take hold of his shirt, his hands would lightly take her sides, perhaps for support as she leant up and placed a kiss upon his cheek,

"I...I'm terrified," replying quietly, he would close his eyes, almost losing himself in the moment before the mention of medicine would break the illusion and he would open his eyes, looking down at Accaria as his mind returned to the present... He would bow his head, gently pushing her away, yet not so far that she would feel rejected, "I'm sorry..." How he missed the intimacy and touch of another soul, yet his loyalty to the one love who had been so ruthlessly torn from his side... "You don't know how much I want this, closeness...but..." He turned his head away, "I'm afraid," Felicia was gone, yet she was far from forgotten...

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Quote:

With:
              Feeling: Torn between loyalty and missing the comfort he lost...
              OoC Haha, I never knew how difficult this would he XD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:56 am
              User ImageUser Image

β˜† MOOD β–¬ ❝ Irritated , Concerned , motherly ❞ β˜† LOCATION β–¬ ❝ Pharmacy ❞ β˜† COMPANY β–¬ ❝ Cyrus ❞

Accaria would listen and smiled attentively at knowing somewhat where he hailed from, " I'm near the border of Valour originally from Dyr..i think I said last night but alas I have slept since then" She was thankful she had only kissed his cheek. Although his rejection was as she expected, she did not expect him to take her sides nor voice his fears and pain, a hand would grip his own and squeeze it three times lightly with a caring and supportive touch,
                                    " Look, Cyrus, I am not expecting you to devour me mercilessly, whatever pain you have endured emotionally... I feel it is best you take your own pace...so don't be afraid you will have your closeness again," as he turned his head away she would guide him to look at her " you look like a guilty husband caught cheating...and here I thought it might have been your orientation" she spoke trying to brighten the mood to then wisely say "terrified, afraid..of what exactly? of the feelings of getting close to someone? " she gave a sigh to look up at him " life goes on.. I know its harsh but life does indeed go on, tomorrow may never come so...listen the past is history, tomorrow is a mystery... but the present is a gift live for the now, whoever you feel is missing..they are not gone and they will never leave you" she lightly tapped the side of his head " they are in here and--" moving to place her hand over his chest where his heart would be she continues "-- here, the head and the heart, don't mourn forever, rejoice in the legacy she left behind.. I'm talking too much" she spoke now embarrassed.

Out Of Catchprases β†’

Tala Maxwell

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
                • Conversationalist 100

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
                • Team Jacob 100
                PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:22 am
                Cyrus Marshall
                ~ The Pharmacy ~

Cyrus would nod as Accaria mentioned she had come from Dyr, although he'd not had too much to drink, his memory of that particular conversation was a little fuzzy after the excitement which had ultimately left him lying half beneath his bed in his shifter form...

He would notice the squeeze of the hand and glance down, but keep his face averted, at least until she lifted her other hand to guide his gaze back to her; she spoke of taking things at his own pace, not being afraid and that the time would come, but he still felt bad, "I want to move on, but I do feel like I'm cheating...it feels like it's been forever since I lost her..." he would bite his lip, wanting so much to remain stoic in the situation, "And yet the similarities...You remind me so much, it's like she's almost here with me again..." he would breathe a sigh, listening as Accaria mentioned that loved ones were never truly gone and that they would remain in both his head, and his heart...

Closing his eyes as she rested her hand on his chest, he would draw his arms gently around her, leaning his head against hers for the moment, "No, it all helps..." he didn't mind that she was talking, in fact, it made him feel better, the closeness of another soul giving him back something he'd fought to avoid for so long...

In truth, it had been well over a month since he'd lost Felicia, perhaps longer...and in that time, he'd fallen back into his old mentality, but this female reminded him so much of what was lost, yet he was afraid he was still betraying his first true love... "If only there was some way of knowing she was okay with all this..." He would force himself to treat the moment as though taking the comfort and advice from a good friend - at least until he could find some closure, only then would he be content to truly move on...

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Quote:

With:
                Feeling: Torn between loyalty and missing the comfort he lost...
                OoC Haha, I never knew how difficult this would he XD

Main City ➣Market District

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
                Other Stuff
                Get GCash
                Offers
                Get Items
                More Items
                Where Everyone Hangs Out
                Other Community Areas
                Virtual Spaces