Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:06 pm

User Image

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖘𝖒𝖎𝖙𝖍’𝖘 𝕾𝖍𝖔𝖕

Owned by Leon Azura

The blacksmith’s shop provides ready-made metal goods including armour of many different types, sheilds, appliances and of course, all sorts of weapons in many different sizes, all of excellent quality. If nothing in the shop catches the eye, customers are more than welcome to place custom orders as the blacksmith accepts commissions.

Hours of Operation:

Sa: Closed
M: 8:00am - 4:00pm
T: 8:00am - 4:00pm
W: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Th: Closed
F: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Su: 8:00am - 4:00pm

Hours subject to change at the owner's digression

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

{Where:Leon's home} {With: Leon } {Wardrobe: Wintery. Cloak} {Song: Leo's playlist }

The big black leopard started to stir from slumber. She took a sniff of the air as she opened her eyes to look around. This didn't smell of her scent. Where was she? She remembered having dinner with Leon last night. She tilted her large black head as she looked at the floor in front of the fireplace. There laid a large lump under blankets. She shifted to her human form noticing she was still in her clothes. Normally she went to bed without her clothing. She climbed out of bed as she crawled to the lump on the floor. She wasn't kidnapped was she? She lightly pulled down the blanket as she looked at Leon's face. She sat down. She had fallen asleep during their talk after dinner. He must have carried her to his bed. She felt bad having imposed on him and having him sleeping on the floor.

Running a hand down his cheek she made sure not to stir him yet. She grabbed her bag where she always carried back up dresses just in case she made a mess of one. She stripped out of her dinner attire from last night. Since Leon was sleeping she didn't see any harm in this. She pulled out a new dress and began to dress in the attire. It was a soft green dress with some rabbit fur around the sleeves. She made sure she kept the fox on her shoulder covered. Pulling her hair up she walked to the kitchen. Tying her sleeves up and out of the way. She began to prepare breakfast. She just hoped she wasn't being to forward. He did let her sleep at his house last night. It was the least she could do for such a sweet man.

She put a pan over the fire and grabbed some ham and eggs. Putting them both in the same pan as she cooked them. She even cleaned up from last night. Having done the dishes in the washing bucket. She even washed some of his work shirts and hung them to dry. She felt like she had needed to do it since he had stuck her in his bed. No one should sleep on a floor in their own home. He could have even stuck her in one of his spare rooms but he stuck her in his personal bed. She knelt down in front of the fire as she looked it over. She grabbed the pan with her skirt as she moved it over to a table. She began to place food on a plate. She sat it at the table. She walked back to the bedroom as she opened his bedroom door. "Leon? I had made you breakfast and cleaned some of your shirts and pants." She said softly as she peeked in to see if he was awake or not.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:04 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Leon came awake slowly to the smell of ham and eggs. Groggy, he couldn’t fathom why or how he could awaken to such a smell. Maybe one of his neighbors was cooking with a window open? But no, the smell was strong, like it came from his own kitchen. Rolling onto his back, he yawned deeply, his fangs visible as he did so. Stretched, his arched his back and let his arms rise above his head to rest upon the pillows and blankets around him. Shirtless, wearing his pants from the night before, he had no idea how he might look to his house guest.

Blinking his eyes slowly, he heard movement in the kitchen. Remembering the night before, he smiled softly. It seemed that Leonora hadn’t slipped away and gone home without saying goodbye. As her steps got closer, he tipped his head back to look at the door as it opened. Catching sight of her, although to him she was upside down, he grinned.

“Good morning, Leonora…I hope you slept well.” He said with a wide grin, only to turn over onto his stomach, his arms coming under him to hold him up as he held her gaze. “I have to say…your leopard form is beautiful…” He had to wonder if she would like his compliment or find it in appropriate…In any case, it was the truth.

Pushing off of the floor, Leon arose to his full height. Knowing that she liked him shirtless, he didn't bother to don a shirt before he moved toward the door. “Breakfast smells amazing…thank you for cooking…” She truly didn’t have to, but he appreciated the gesture for what it was none the less. Heading for the table, he took a seat, only to stretch a bit more, his muscles a little achy from sleeping on the floor.

═══════════════════╝

Blacksmith || Leon Azura

Benihime213

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:31 am

{Where:Leon's home} {With: Leon } {Wardrobe: Wintery. Cloak} {Song: Leo's playlist } { Profile: XXX }

She smiled as she looked at him and nodded. She did sleep well. His bed was so soft. She needs to ask him where he got his bed made. Hers at home feels like sleeping on a rock. Her eyes widened when he mentioned her leopard form is beautiful. Her cheeks lit up as she covered them with her hands. "Thank you. I guess I shifted how embarrassing." She giggled into her hands as she walked over and began to make his bed. She peeked over to see him shirtless. Before it didn't phase her but she was showing signs of blushing and being embarrassed. Her heart was racing. Oh no, what is the matter with her? She finished making the bed and picking up his blankets. Folding them she stuck them in a chair before following behind him.

He had complimented her cooking. She smiled more. "It is something simple but I wanted to thank you for letting me stay here. I also felt bad you slept on the floor when I was in your bed. I could have taken one of the spare rooms. Or you could have just let me stay where I had passed out." She paused as she stepped into his spotless kitchen. She had cleaned it while she was making breakfast. She had always been a neat person. "I am used to sleeping at my workstation when I am on a deadline." She turned and grabbed his plate and her own. When she turned she saw him stretching she could tell he must have been aching from the hard floor. This made her feel even worse. She set the plates down. She walked to him.

Reaching out she placed her hands on his shoulders as she began to massage him. Her small hands rubbing the tense muscles in his neck. She wanted to make sure he was feeling better. She hoped this will help relax him. "I will help so you aren't tense for work. I also need to ask where I can find a bookstore?" She asked as she continued her massage on his muscles. Her hands sliding down his back to help loosen those muscles as well. She soon moved onto his arms as she massaged them as well. Once she was done she ran her hand through his hair before snapping out of her dazed confusion. What did she do? A massage was good enough. Don't make him feel creeped out. She walked to her side of the table and took a seat. She was beating herself up for that last part. She should learn to be in control of her mind and body.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:42 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Leonora’s little gestures, her cleaning, her cooking, the way she made his bed…all of it made him feel like she belonged here, with him. He didn’t know how or why, but he knew, deep down that she was meant to be his. Stepping into the kitchen, he found it spotless. Surprised by it, Leon had to wonder how late it was. Had he overslept? How long had Leonora been awake? It was amazing. He didn’t think his kitchen had ever looked so good…

Taking a seat at the dining table, he smiled at the plate she set down in front of him. The ham and eggs smelled amazing and made his mouth water and his stomach grumble, demanding food. He knew that her cooking would be delicious, and he couldn’t wait to tuck in and devour every bite. Scooping a forkful of eggs into his mouth he hummed in delight, his expression one of delight. “This is amazing, Leonora…” She might think it was a ‘simple breakfast’ but to him, it was better than any banquet.

He hadn’t taken more than one or two bits before he realized that Leonora wasn’t sitting across from him. He’d been so engrossed in his food that he hadn’t noticed her get up to come around behind him. Feeling her dainty hands on his shoulders, his back went straight and his eyes slipped closed. She’d touched him before, at the Floating Lotus to measure him for the shirts, but this was different.

As she began to massage his shoulders, he groaned lightly, his head hanging forward as he was rendered helpless. Working with his hammer and anvil day in and day out, his shoulders were always tight from the strain of his work, but Leonora’s hands were magic as they worked out the tension. As she moved from his shoulders to his back to his neck and then his arms, he found himself purring, actual honest to Gods purring… Eyes closed, he just enjoyed the feeling of her hands on him. He didn’t say a word, even when she asked about the bookstore. He was just too relaxed, too dazed to answer.

When her hands slipped into his hair to massage and lightly scratch his scalp he groaned. Leon couldn’t recall anyone ever running their fingers through his hair – it felt like heaven. But it was over even before it had begun. Leonora pulled away, much to his dismay and took her seat across from him. Lifting his head, he ran his fingers through his long hair, pulling it away from his face with a small smile and his eyes half lidded as he looked at her.

“That felt…amazing, Leonora. Thank you for that.” If he had his way that would not be the last massage she ever gave him. Turning his attention back to his food, he ate his breakfast, a small smile on his face as he did so. “As for your earlier question, there’s a bookstore not too far from your shop. It’s called ‘The Grizzly Cat Stories Bookstore’. A shifter by the name of Fidal runs it.” He said with a small smile as he finished he breakfast. Releasing a contented sigh, he smiled at Leonora before taking their dishes and bringing them to the wash basin to clean them.

“About last night…I…well, I wanted you to be comfortable, so I placed you in my bed. It’s the most comfortable in the house and I didn’t want to leave you, so I took the floor.” The neighborhood wasn’t dangerous, but he’d felt the urge to stay close to her in case she needed protection. It was just his instinct. Cleaning the plates and utensils, he set them aside to dry before drying his hands and turning to face her with a smile and a light blush.

═══════════════════╝

Blacksmith || Leon Azura

Benihime213

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:37 pm

{Where:Leon's home} {With: Leon } {Wardrobe: Wintery. Cloak} {Song: Leo's playlist } { Profile: XXX }

Hearing his purrs made her smile. She finished her small meal as she normally didn't eat breakfast. She let him take her plate as she watched him. She was becoming nervous. Her hands were a little clammy. Her face was a little flushed with rosy cheeks. She rose from her seat as she looked at him. "I am glad you enjoyed it all Leon. I wanted to make you surprised. It was the least I could do." She packed up her bag. She was needing to head out if she wanted to get her tattoo changed and open her store. She walked back to him as she wrapped her arms around him. She really was glad he had entered her shop. It was like fate had a plan for her.

She let his scent get on her as she stood on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek. She lowered her head a little as she grabbed her cloak. From the kiss on his cheek, he could feel her being slightly warm. She put on her cloak as she waved to him. "Thank you, Leon. Will you stop by the shop later when you have some free time?" She had waited for his answer before heading to his door. She stopped as she turned around. "Don't overwork yourself today." With that said she then took her leave heading toward the bookstore where Leon had told her it was. She did hope he would visit her.

[EXIT Blacksmith to Bookstore.]

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:28 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

All too soon, Leonora was grabbing her bag and heading for the door. He knew that she had things to attend to, she did run a shop after all. He too had work to get done, but that didn’t mean that he liked seeing her leave so soon. Leon knew he shouldn't be selfish, she'd stayed the night when she should have gone home last night. He'd already stolen enough of her time. As Leonora approached him, wrapping her arms around his torso, Leon smiled down at her, breathing in her scent as he held her close, his eyes slipping closed. Leonora smelled like home, like heaven. He wanted to hold her like his forever...

Releasing a sigh, he smiled as she looked up at him and went on her tip toes to kiss his cheek. Surprised by the gesture, he was speechless for a moment. He wanted to ask her to stay with him, but he knew he couldn't. As she pulled away, he swallowed hard, not wanting her to leave him. “Uh, y-yeah, of course.” Following her to the door, he nodded at her words, smiling softly at her concern for him. “I'll try not to...but if I push myself, it means I get to see you sooner." He said with a wink and a smile. "Have a good day, Leonora…” Watching her walk down the street, he sighed. He hoped one day he wouldn’t have to watch her walk away from him like this, or at least if she did, he wanted to know that she'd come back to him…he could only hope. Moving back inside, he headed for his workshop – there was work to be done.

═══════════════════╝

Blacksmith || Leon Azura

Benihime213

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:34 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

The steady clang of his hammer hitting the anvil filled the workshop as Leon worked. The heat of the forge was so intense that the workshop’s doors were open to allow in some cool air to keep Leon from getting too over heated as he worked to fulfill the City Guard’s latest order. They had a few new guards that needed upgraded weapons and armor. The weapons would be first, then he’d work on the armor, but only after meeting the men (or women) and figuring out their dimension.

Setting his hammer down, he shoved the length of metal back into the flames and wiped his forehead with the back of his hand. He had a lot of work to do, but he wanted to finish as soon as he could – Leo wanted him to swing by if he had the time…Thinking about her, Leon smiled to himself. She was a lovely female, truly one of a kind. He liked her a lot. He felt drawn to her on a level that was surprising…

Heading inside his home, he drank a tall glass of water and grabbed an apple before heading back out to his workshop. Heading for the open doors, Leon took a bite of his apple before looking out at the snow-covered streets. People were bustling around the artisan district, looking for wares to buy. Everyone was bundled against the cold – meanwhile, he was wearing slacks and a short-sleeved shirt, along with his apron of course. Biting into his apple again, he had to wonder how Kuro was fairing with the cold. His friend wasn’t partial to this weather…

═══════════════════╝

Blacksmith || Leon Azura

Benihime213

Unrelenting Savagery

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:56 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Begin Interaction for Knit Class Day - ]

Leon slowly awoke from one of the best nights sleep he’d had in a very long time. Nuzzled against his chest, Leonora slept soundly, practically purring. Smiling to himself, he remembered the events of the day and night before. Leonora had confessed that Leon had given her her first real kiss, to which he had blushed up a storm and apologized for overstepping his bounds. Luckily for him, she was happy that he’d stolen her first kiss the way he had.

Leaning down, Leon lightly kissed Leo’s forehead as she slept. They were both fully clothed and, in his bed,, cuddled close. Their evening had consisted of sharing a meal, which they’d cooked together, drinking wine in front of the fire and sharing even more loving kisses. While they had both been tempted to take the kissing farther at one point, Leon had insisted that they move slowly. Leonora had only just experienced her first kiss hours before, he hadn’t wanted to push the limits any farther. But he was glad to know that they both craved one another.

Gently stroking her hair and ears, he smiled to himself. He felt like the luckiest man alive. The woman of his dreams was falling in love with him and he couldn’t be happier. Not wanting to wake her just yet, Leon was content to just hold her close and savor the feeling of her against him.

═══════════════════╝

Blacksmith || Leon Azura

Benihime213

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:14 pm

{Where:Leon's home} {With: Leon } {Wardrobe: Sleepwear. Cloak} {Song: Leo's playlist } { Profile: XXX }

Leo was laying there warm in her silk gown. She was purring as she felt someone caressing her hair. She slowly opened her eyes her arms stretching above her as she looked up. A smile on her face as she scooted in close. She did not want to leave this spot. She felt so comfortable. She nuzzled his chest as she gave a small yawn. She made sure she had brought sleepwear this time. She curled up more beside him as she was trying to wake up some more. She was content where she was and didn't want to be motivated.

The night they have spent together had made her feel special. He had hung on everything she had told him about herself. She loved how he was a wonderful listener. To top it off he was a gentleman. This was also something wonderful about him. "Good morning. I hoped you slept well? I know my snoring can be a little loud." She could only hope she didn't snore in front of him. She would be so embarrassed.

She rolled into him as she kissed his chest. Of course, she was trying to get him to go further with her but he was so kind he wanted to wait for both of them to be ready for the time they get their mating mark. She was willing to wait and be patient. She was new to the whole thing anyway. She looked up as she smiled. Leo tried fixing her messy hair as she tried to look presentable.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:36 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Leon watched Leonora awaken with a small smile. She was so beautiful, the loveliest female he’d ever laid eyes on, even when she slept. Her small yawn revealed her petite fangs and made him smile. As she cuddled back against him, he held her close and kissed her forehead lightly again. “I had the best night sleep of my life…” He said with a loving smile. “And you don’t snore, you purr…it was very sweet, actually.”

Holding her close, he smiled at her little kisses and caressed her back. Leon knew that they both wanted more from one another, but he wanted to take things as slowly as they could despite their animal instincts telling them to rush forward. She was precious to him and he didn’t want to chance hurting her or ruining the potential for their relationship just because he wanted a little more physical intimacy.

“Are you hungry, Leonora? Shall I make us some breakfast? Or would you prefer to stay in bed for a bit longer?” He wasn’t opposed to either idea. As long as they were together, he was perfectly content.

═══════════════════╝

Blacksmith || Leon Azura

Benihime213

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:13 pm

{Where:Leon's home} {With: Leon } {Wardrobe: Sleepwear. Cloak} {Song: Leo's playlist } { Profile: XXX }

She was happy he had slept well. She felt even more relieved when he said she didn't snore. This made her even happier. She continued to hug him as she didn't want to leave the bed. She wanted to spend all day with him. She knew she couldn't though. She had to open shop for customers. She was taking in his scent and not wanting to move. His scent was unique and she loved smelling of him. She rolled on top of him as she nuzzled.

She laid there as she listened to his heartbeat. She honestly didn't want to leave his side at all. Leo lifted her head as she looked at him the moment he asked her a question. "Let's stay like this before I have to leave. Work is calling me and I will need to skip breakfast. I am sure going to be busy. A gala is happening at the school and I need to make sure the students have attire." She stated as she leaned into him. She may be extremely busy. She hoped she could still find time to be by his side. She wanted to be by him every waking morning.

She continued to lay there before she needed to get up. She slowly rolled off of him but with how slow she was going it was evident she didn't want to leave. She sat up on the bed as she reached over to grab her robe. She needed to get dressed. Her eyes shone sadness when she climbed from the bed. She walked to her bag where it held her dress for the day. She pulled it out of the bag as she began to strip even with him in the room. She felt they needed to at least catch a glimpse of their bodies before anything happens. She slipped into a white gown before putting on any accessories.

Sitting back down on the bed she began to place on her heels. She looked back at him as she sighed. "I don't want to leave. I wish to keep waking up next to you Leon. It was a lovely thing to do. And here I am rushing out again. I feel so horrible." Her voice held sadness as she wanted him by her all day. She ran a hand through her own hair to comb it out. She looked over her shoulder at him as she smiled.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:13 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Leon held Leonora close when she rolled on top of him to cuddle. He smiled down at her, placing a loving kiss on her forehead as she just laid with him. He loved having her close. Waking up with her in his arms had been the best feeling in the world. Nodding at her words, he stroked her back. “I’ll hold you for as long as you like Leonora…”/color] He didn’t like the idea of Leo skipping breakfast, especially if she was going to be busy with work today.

After a while, she rolled off of him and began to dress. Leon found that although he should, he couldn't look away from her lovely form as she changed from her sleepwear into beautiful dress. Leonora was lovely in every way, there was no doubt in his mind that she was his ideal female. Sitting up, he sat there watching her all the while until she sat back down next to him.

Leon could hear the sadness in her voice. Reaching out he drew her into his arms and held her close. “There is no need for sadness, love…No need for you to feel upset.” He soothed. Kissing her forehead, he stroked her back and savored the feel of her body against his. “I have an idea…why don’t I help you in the shop today? If you’re going to be busy, I can help manage the customers, make sure you eat…” He said with a small smile.

Liking the idea, he released her with a smile. “Let me get dressed.” In short order, Leon changed into another of the outfits Leonora had made for him. Heading into the kitchen, he gathered bread, cheese, meats and fruits for them to nibble on throughout the day. Ready to go, he offered her his arm. “M’Lady…”

[ - Exit Leon and Leonora to Floating Lotus - ]

═══════════════════╝

Blacksmith || Leon Azura

Benihime213

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:37 pm

She looked a little confused at his words as she let him hold her. Of course, she would be sad she had to leave him now. Her ears perking up at his next thought. She looked at him as she smiled brightly. "Leon that is a wonderful idea. Thank you so much. But what about your work?" She covered her eyes while he dressed but she did steal a few peeks.

She followed him once he was dressed of course she had commented on him wearing one of the outfits she had made it cheered her up. Her eyes gleamed as she watched him closely. She followed him to the door as she took his arm. Off they went to the tailor shop.

[Exit to floating lotus with Leon.]

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

Main City ➣Artisan District

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items