Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Only a Slight Sedative (Azrael - Chiara)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara drummed her fingers on the table of the small cafe. She liked small cafe's better than the large chain commercial ones. It was nice to see someone working for their dream on their own little cafe as apposed to a large company simply taking everything by force. I mean, she knew the large company would probably win in the end, but it was nice to see some effort from the small guys. This particular cafe, the Nightly Grind, was run by a clone of a friend of hers, and she had already ordered for herself and her expected guest. Hope he liked a unicorn espresso complete with whipped cream, sprinkles, and bright colored candy hearts, cuz thats what she got him. She herself sipped from a small cup of plain espresso as she watched the door, waiting for her guest to arrive.

saihen

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:40 pm
Once upon a time, Azrael was the type to never be late for anything. Lately though, he was always at least five minutes late. In his defense, he hadn't been to the nightly grind at all and had to do some looking. His face was grave and about as apathetic as it usually always was, even as he entered the nightly grind and was hit with some of his favorite smells.

He scanned the cafe for his client, once she was spotted he slid into the cafe and closed the door. He felt a yawn come on as he walked over to the table. With one hand he covered his mouth and the other was used to give Chiara a friendly but small wave. "aahhh--- Good evening Chiara, how have you been?"

Micillia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara smiled back, nodding as she greeted him. "Hello Azrael. I didn't quite know what you liked, so i got you something fun." Chiara said as she indicated the seat opposite herself where the unicorn espresso sat waiting to be drunk. She gave him an expectant look, almost a challenging one, as she awaited him to accept her gift. When they were both seated she continued. "So i remember i asked you down here so i could obtain something to help a friend of mine. They are just a little bit... erratic. Maybe dangerously so, and i was curious if you had anything that could maybe calm them down a tad." Chiara finished, not intending to give any details away.

saihen

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:05 pm
Micillia

"Oh?"Azrael turned his gaze to the colorful espresso, his eyes widening slightly in surprise. He pulled back the chair a bit and took a seat. His disheveled and mildly bloody appearance probably made some trolls wonder if they were talking some kind of black alley bargain. The only thing about this troll that looked at least sort of well kept, was his now much shorter hair.

He gingerly picked up the cup of espresso and brought it to his lips as she spoke. He watched her as he took in the flavor of the espresso. Once she was finished speaking he set it down and pushed it to the side a bit so that he had space. "I see, Yes I remember something about you saying that when you summoned me," Azrael reached into his enormous pocket and pulled out a single dark gray box.

"The only reservation I have here, is that I don't know much about this friend. I don't know if what I have with me will react well to them, too much and it could kill them, too little and it could just make things worse," the blueblood reached back into his pocket and pulled out a pad of paper. "Please tell me a bit more about this troll, I need blood color, height and weight,"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara eyes hardened as her smile remained calm and polite. Maybe she had judged Azreal wrong, he was collecting data on her. Nonetheless, she didnt like it one bit. She tapped her fingers on the table again, musing at words and how best to put them together. "How do you mean it could make them worse? Its a sedative, right?" She sighed and sipped at her own drink. "I cant say much, this is supposed to remain unknown, all ill say is lowblood, bout a foot taller than me, and neither overweight or underweight." She tried not to purse her lips, she didnt want to tell him anything, but this whole doctor shtick, that was indeed a way to get information out of others. As if as an after thought she pulled out once her "dancing chick" sponsorship items, and slid it over to the other blueblood, "By the way, do you have one of these in your waiting rooms or even examination rooms? They are quite good at calming down a flustered patient."

saihen

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:00 pm
Micillia

Azrael found himself taking another sip of the Cappuccino. Admittedly, it was really good and it was somewhat relaxing. "Even for a sedative, it could potentially be too weak of a dose and cause them to be confused rather than sedated and someone who is erratic and confused, might be a danger to themselves and others," He set the cappuccino down to the side and laced his fingers together.

"Okay, thank you I can work with that," the blueblood unclassed his hands and reached into his pocket to pull out a small notebook. "I do not, I have a few in my hive still but the pharmacy is still under construction, so I've yet to decorate it," He began writing down some dosing measurements on the notepad. "They do seem to be quite popular with younger patients, Alright--" he ripped the paper out of the notebook and slid it to her.

"This is what I can give you right now, but if you wish for any more than this, I will need you to visit me in new hemisect," he opened the box and pulled out two syringes followed by one vial and a bottle. "Now, these are the options I brought with me, would you like me to give you instructions on their use?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara waved off Azreal's complaints and actually well thought out points. She should probably take what he said to mind, but really, a confused troll sounded like just as much fun. Almost like a drunk troll, but probably wouldn't sober up as fast. "Dont worry, dont Worry!" Chiara said, "Ill figure out measurements and doses and whosawhatsits." She said, reaching for the paper. She looked it over, then raised her eyes to Azreal expectantly. "Thanks for the paper, can i have the drugs now too?" Chiara said teasingly, giving the other blueblood a wink.

saihen

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas