View Results

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:14 pm
How are you adjusting to the conversion?
Have you even given it a try?
Are you confused and have no idea what I'm talking about?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:42 am
I do not know what conversion you are talking about. I missed my visit for yesterday and I seldom read more than a quick scan of the announcements. I will however look for this conversion of which you speak.  

longaps

Relentless Gaian

33,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:45 am
It had Gaia in an uproar for a good week. But everything has calmed down. If you go into your account preferences under currency you can select gold or platinum. =) they have an FAQ Forum if you have questions too.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:26 am
Well I read the Platinum Currency System FAQ and I am still not sure I want to switch over. The whole thought of everything costing a minimum of 10 million gold seems a little unnerving to me.  

longaps

Relentless Gaian

33,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:44 pm
Most things have a one to one ratio for platinum on the market. my junk is moving. my flowers and fish are moving. I'm making platinum so its not crashing the market. Sure I'm not sure 10m was the right choice but I don't think automatically rejecting this idea is a good idea. they've already implemented it, might as well, is sort of my thinking. i'm at 1300p and working on a coco kitty plushy.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:42 am
I am glad to hear that you have not had a bad experience with the conversion. I think I will wait a few weeks to see how it goes with others. I understand that I may miss out on the advantages of switching right away but in my opinion and after more than a decade of being here, I am barely concerned about earning gold/platinum and/or Gaia cash. You might say I only come here out of habit. I do the daily chores of feeding fish, getting daily rewards, posting in this guild weekly (at least) and occasionally joining in on the festivities of some event.  

longaps

Relentless Gaian

33,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50

LimeyFish8

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:29 pm
BOOO! Market inflation techniques! The only reason to switch currency is to devalue the current currency or system of trade. I mean good for them, just watch your a**.  
Poll Guild of DOOM

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games