Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Archives
[Information & MQ&A] Welcome to the Mirrorscape Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:32 am
Hello! Posting here because my inbox is full. XD But I was curious about a couple of things.

Quote:
  • I am late to the meta; is it too late to participate?
    No! It will never be too late to participate in this meta
  • Sorry, I was under the impression that this subforum/meta is only for a limited amount of time, but the 'never too late' part here makes me think otherwise. Is this one of those things that would only take place during a certain amount of time ICly, but will be open indefinitely OOCly...? Or am I just misunderstanding?

The Meta has a set time period that it will run both ICly and OOCly, though anyone with a Dark Mirror Senshi can join at any point in time during it. There will be an announcement when the meta is over (and while people may choose to backdate a few roleplays to occur during it or finish what they have open) there will be no more content posted from the mule at that point in time. Specifically, we just mean that if someone misses any of the introduction RPs (such as Mirrorspace falling apart around them, or meeting altea) they can handwave their character's presence and join in at a later date without any issues.

Quote:
    “Well, I haven’t tried eating every crystal, but I’ve never found one here that wasn’t edible.[...]"
    Since Queen Altea mentioned that she'd never found a crystal here that wasn't edible, is she referring to all crystals in Solamnia? If that's so, though, that includes the crystals growing on the castle walls too, correct? Even if they don't melt? I wasn't sure I understood because 'edible crystals' were a separate category in the crystal information.

This would be a good question to ask Altea for an IC explanation! OOCly, even the crystals growing on the wall could be processed to be edible, but the Dark Mirror Senshi don't have the means or experience to do it. This information was meant to distinguish a difference in the crystals they have found and to make sure players knew that their characters would be able to identify them differently.  
    PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:55 pm
    Shazari
    A quick question -- are Negaverse agents able to summon their youma while trapped within a mirror room, or will nothing happen?

Nothing will happen, sorry! No one can enter the mirror room unless the mirror sucked them in, however you could say that a personal youma could have been passing near a mirror and been sucked into the same room as your character if you wanted!  

Shazari

Trash Garbage

13,950 Points
    • Invisibility 100
    • Informer 100
    • Peoplewatcher 100

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
    • Tipsy 100
    • Magical Girl 50
    • Brandisher 100
    PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:14 pm
    If a powered character was NOT powered up when they were drawn into a mirror do they roll for the civ dice or their powered dice for the Gauntlet?

If a powered character is in civ form, they roll for the civ stats! (They cannot access powered abilities or stats while they are in civilian form/not in their powered form, sorry!)  
    PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:41 pm
    Could a Guardian Cat have upgraded a henshin pen for a senshi to power up from basic to super while they were stuck in the mirror room?

They could!  

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
    • Tipsy 100
    • Magical Girl 50
    • Brandisher 100

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
    • Tipsy 100
    • Magical Girl 50
    • Brandisher 100
    PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:06 am
    Can a character who entered the Gauntlet as a civi power up during the course of it, or must they stay a civilian throughout the entire gauntlet?

Characters cannot power up once they arrive, so they are stuck playing as a civilian, sorry!  
    Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff