Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Welcome Wagon (Muka x Bobbi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:10 pm
With her mothers' cheery advice of always be punctual! playing in her ears, Bobbi positioned herself on the assigned steps exactly three minutes prior to the assigned meeting time. She had, also per her mothers' advice of neatness is necessary!, made herself as presentable as possible--although, truth told, even her baseline state was one with careful attention to her appearance. Her rag curls were perfectly coiffed over her ears, her lipstick was perfectly applied, her bobby socks cuffed just so over freshly-polished saddle shoes, her crinoline rustling pleasantly as she once against smoothed her skirt with her free hand.

The other hand was occupied with a gift for her assigned mentor for the day. This was optional, but Bobbi was rarely one to turn out an opportunity to flaunt her knack for hospitality, and food was always a safe bet. Others might have tried spookies, or candies. Bobbi, instead, balances a tray of some wobbling, crystaline-brown concoction shaped lovingly into a fish with olives for eyes, its insides peppered with mysterious produce and the entire thing smelling of artificial lime and canned fish.

It might seem as though she was practicing her upside-down beam of a smile, but really, that was just... kind of how her face was, when she was anticipating someone heaping praise on her culinary skills.

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:05 pm
Bobbi would find herself first overshadowed by something circling from above and momentarily blocking out the pumpkin sun. It circled once before swooping and even if she didn't look up, there was a sense of being barreled down upon - something was coming at her.

There was a great whooshing as the shape hurtled downward and then a sudden and loud feathery noise, a rustling, and a massive shape hitting the ground with some force a few feet in front of Bobbi. The older student was a healthy, rotund shape and clad just nicely for the meeting as the ghoul was.

"Helloooo.." He swept his arm across himself in a bow, lace edged sleeves visible under his dark suit coat, but the vest across his girthy stomach was a near garish display of embroidered (and beaded) pumpkins and skulls.

"I'm Ulmuka," he giggled softly through his sharp grin and his hard 'oo' sounds dragged like hoots, "Muka if you'd like, eehee."

A taloned hand extended for hers as he half bowed his introduction, "Third year." His voice was tremulous, his giggling apparently natural for him and with each word there seemed to be a bird like coo that vibrated from somewhere inside of his chest.

rejam
whats a better introduction to spooky school then being almost attacked by a giant owl monster

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:14 pm
iloveyouDIE

She recovered quickly from her startlement, one hand pressed demurely to her chest as if to still a racing heart, the other carefully balancing the almost-lost gelatin mold, which wobbled alarmingly and precariously in its casserole dish after its near miss of being spilled to the floor.

"Goodness!" she exclaimed, a Pollyanna voice run through an uncomfortably otherworldly filter. She took his hand in hers, cold and ghostly as it was, a demure and ladylike handshake that was only barely a pressing of fingers. "It's so nice to meet you," she said, with an automatic and beaming politeness, having to look up and up (or down and down, depending on your perspective) from her petite height to meet his eyes. "Bobbi. I just arrived yesterday. I so appreciate this," she added, chirpy and pleasant, as she moved the food in his direction. "And I brought you a gift, I hope you don't mind." And then, impulsively: "What a lovely waistcoat."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:38 pm
Muka seemed rather charmed by her surprise and lifted her hand as if he would kiss the back of it (revealing his own to be heavily, yet stylishly, tattooed) but instead it was simply a mime and a clack of his great teeth above the ghostly skin.

"Why thank you!" He hooted pleasantly as he straightened and smoothed his hands over his stomach, "It's Betsy Johnstone.." The designers name was said as if it were a known thing.

His head twitched and turned nearly horizontal. Muka's golden eyes turned to saucers as he absorbed that the shaped and jiggling thing in her hands was food.. Food suspended in other food.

It was entrancing.

"And what is, eheh, this revolting delight?" By the reverence in his voice he meant revolting in the best of ways.

rejam

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:47 pm
iloveyouDIE

For all her pastel hairbows and PSA mannerisms, Bobbi was a true child of Halloween, and accepted the revolting as the compliment it undoubtedly was, her smile broadening and her chest puffing with pride.

"It's a very stylish Tuna and Vegetable Surprise, guaranteed by Stepford Mummies Monthly to bring a glittering smile to the faces of even the most discerning guests and impress all and sundry with your domestic talents." She extended it toward him, clearly charmed both by his attention and the not-a-kiss to her hand. "I made it yesterday since there's no kitchen in my dorm room, and it hasn't even lost its shape." It had, indeed, not lost its shape. For many this might be more a tragedy than a blessing, as the fact that every scale on the fish's body was clearly delineated over the suspended vegetable heap and encircling the dead pimento-olive eyes was somewhat... unsettling. "I suppose it'll be the last one I make for a while, and it's all for you, sir."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:08 am
Muka's golden eyes blinked unevenly in his continued visual devouring of the dish. The fact that it, according to body, had recommendations and credentials from a publication only made it better.

"I will have it right now, if you don't mind?" His head cocked again to a strange angle before he was lifting the plate to his mouth, opening it massively wide (he was a shapeshifter, he could do that) and shake-jiggling the fishy mold until it slid in a tremulous mass straight into his face.

In one chomp of teeth half of it was gone, in another the entirety of the fish mold had disapeared completely. A lost pimento eye was plucked on a talon very delicately and eaten at the last second. Muka closed his eyes a moment, held his stomach, and grinned his wide sharp grin once more.

"Amazing!"

rejam

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:05 pm
iloveyouDIE

It was probably for the best that Bobbi was flattered by this presentation, rather than offended. She clapped her hands delightedly, as if he'd put on a show for her--and perhaps he had, whether he'd meant to or not--and bounced on her heels.

"Amazing indeed!" she agreed, returning the compliment warmly. "I think that's the fastest I've ever seen go through one of my jellies. Normally people feel this need to be polite and pick at it." It was very difficult to tell whether she was being sincerely confused about why one might pick at such a monstrosity or if she was deliberately choosing to think the best. "I'll have to make you some more when I have access to a kitchen again. Maybe one with bologna." She beamed again. "Or spineapple. Or both!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:09 am
Not all were so receptive of his style of eating, though it had been one of his least messy meals. He usually had a tendency to crunch wildly on things and spray bits and crumbs around him. He blamed enthusiasm.

Muka vibrated with a pleased noise from inside of his chest, "I would love another. It was delicious.." Perhaps they could collaborate in the future on unique flavors.

The owl man then offered Bobbi his arm, "You can get a kitchen in your dorm if you need it but since, ehem, we are going on a tour.."

His head lifted and craned and he spoke without looking at her, "Perhaps I can lead you to the home economics rooms." He giggled again, "After I give you the briefest of overviews of school.."

He was still holding her plate in his free hand and seemed unsure what to do with it so he tucked it under his other arm before starting to walk, "Have you, eehee, settled into the ghost dorms alright?"

rejam

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:57 pm
iloveyouDIE

If she hadn't been holding his elbow she'd have clapped her hands at the idea of a home economics classroom. As it was she bounced excitedly on her heels as she fell into step, apparently oblivious to the fact that she'd now saddled him with carrying a dish around everywhere he went.

"I am! I have made spookies for my neighbors but I haven't had time to drop them off yet--had to unpack, you know," she said earnestly, as if it was anathema to her to be one of those students living out of a box for their first week at the school. It was, perhaps, a bit privileged--a bit blind to the fact that many students, and especially ghosts, hadn't had the experience she had, of being scooped up by two parents willing to spoil her rotten right out of the gate. "And make curtains, with little ruffles, you know, of course." Muka looked like a boil who appreciated ruffles, and the finer things in life. "Do you live in the dorms here too, then?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:42 am
"I dooo.." He reverberated before pointing to a different dorm building, one that looked much more of a mish mash than the ghost building. There were many towers and he pointed to one of them, "High up there in the, eheh, monster dorms."

They were making a bit of a circle around the main quad, mostly so he could point out various buildings, "My ghoulfriend lives in ghost dorms though."

He grinned, "She is a ghost and so is her twin sister!" Needle and Lattice would probably love spookies. He could give her the room number later.

rejam

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:30 pm
iloveyouDIE

"Oh, you have a ghoulfriend! That is lovely," she enthused, as if he'd just freshly acquired one and they'd been friends for ages. She seemed a creature of... perkiness, for lack of a better word. "I hope we become very good neighbors. What is she like? Is she very pretty?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:36 pm
Muka perked at being asked about Needle and grinned wider, his teeth clacking a moment before he spoke, "She is very pretty! She does tattoos as well.."

He presented a hand, stylized talons going down his fingers leading to heart on the back of his hand. It was hard to tell from his layers of opulent clothing if he had any more. A mystery (he has a ton).

Muka then reached inside of his suit coat and pulled out a very battered looking cell phone. He was not very deft with it and his talons seemed to have left obvious scratches from his over use of the touch screen, but eventually he managed to pull up a photo of the two of them.

rejam
art excuses

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash