Reply [IC] Deserted...
[BORDER][SOLO] Visitors [Munyu Misodzi x Rangi'ukungu]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Munyu Misodzi was on a mission. And that mission? To bring back a present for her darling children. What better place to go and obtain a gift than the Nchi’mahadhi? Especially with them so close and borders opened to outsiders. She wondered what sort of instruments she would find for her babies. There were many types that she heard of and was enthralled with the idea of getting her paws on a few. Especially the bells that she heard of. Walking through the streets, she was already rather excited by what she was seeing.

The was sound everywhere, a constant stream of music and bells and singing and talking. It was alive and thriving. Munyu’s step was a bit lighter, swaying to the rhythm of the multitude of beats feeling the sounds pump through her. Her eyes trailed after those with bells and other noisemakers on their person, grin growing, attention caught.

In fact, she was so caught up that… she didn’t even notice the wild dog until she had stepped on him.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rangi’ukungu loved this society. It was alive, the sounds bouncing off of every surface, vibrating from everyone. Here, the lack of colors in his world didn’t matter. Here, the color was in the sound. This place… this place would be a place he could call home. If he wasn’t journeying on his quest. If he could afford to quit his quest. But… he wanted so badly to be able to see what colors truly looked like. He yearned to be able to see what others see.

At the moment, he could forget about his impairment, however. He was almost certain that the sounds he was hearing was the same sounds everyone else was. It was revitalizing. It sent pulses through him that lifted his heart and chased away his terror. Rangi was fully intending on going to the market, find dinner and perhaps ask about staying the night within the pride’s territory. He was an awful hunter and conveniences like this allowed him to eat more than once a day.

His original plans were spoiled as he walked into someone else, being knocked back off his feet. The leopardess also fell, looking momentarily confused and horrified. It was… rather comical. Maybe the light atmosphere got to him because then he was laughing. Hard.

- Mynsed -

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:42 pm
Munyu was rather confused. Why… was the canine laughing? Normally, she would take offense, thinking he was laughing at her. But no… not this time. Instead, she got caught up in it and added her own giggles to the noise, which then escalated to full out laughter. What was so funny, she hadn’t the clue. Wheezing for breath, she finally stumbled to her paws, chuckles still escaping.

”I’m terribly sorry,” she gasped through her giggles, slowly escaping them. ”I wasn’t look and-“ she cut off, chuckling again. ”Pardon me, I don’t mean to laugh.” It didn’t look like the wild dog minded. He was also on his feet, grinning and chuckling every now and again as well. They were like children again! It was ridiculous. And humorous. Munyu believed she had finally controlled her laughing, though she wasn’t sure anything in the world could stop her wide smile at that very moment.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:44 pm
Rangi had finally stopped laughing as well. Taking a deep breath, he inclined his head before speaking. ”We’re both at fault, no need to apologize,” he informed her with a smile. ”The name is Rangi’ukungu… do you live here?” Perhaps she could let him know the pride’s policy for staying the night. And how long he was permitted to stay.

It was great that this pride was all inclusive when it came to species. Rangi’ukungu had heard of a few that… wouldn’t take too much of a liking with him being there. Such as the fire kin. He recalled seeing a hoard of them passing through the roguelands and had learned this piece of information from someone named Haru. They also did or did not eat wild dogs. He wasn’t too clear on the details of that bit.

- Mynsed -

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:12 pm
”Who, me?” Munyu blinked before shaking her head, looking a bit more curious. She had thought that he was apart of the pride. Were they both strangers here? She realized she was quiet too long because he began to give her an odd look. Shaking her head, she smiled. ”No, I am a visitor. I came to purchase a few gifts,” she informed him. She smiled, eyeballing the bells of someone else as they pass. ”Where are you from?”  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:46 pm
Rangi hesitated before answering. ”Just the rogue lands. I’m travelling to see the world,” he wasn’t really lying. He did want to see the world. He wanted to see it in color. He watched as the leopardess watched others pass by, noticing her eyes drawn to the bells adorned on them. ”You haven’t given me your name yet,” he reminded her amusingly. ”Let me know your name and I’ll let you know where you can purchase the bells,” he offered. Her name wasn’t necessary but he did like to become less of strangers with those he meets and take a liking to. Maybe one day, he’ll run into her again.  

- Mynsed -

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:07 pm
”Oh!” the leopardess looked abashed. ”My name is Munyu Misodzi. Nice to meet you… Rangi, was it?” She smiled, a bit shyly. Introducing herself had completely slipped her mind. ”You know where? Please, do tell,” she urged, excited and stepping closer, eyes bright.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:35 pm
”Yes, it was Rangi,” he responded with a bit of amusement. He turned east and nodded his head, beckoning her to follow. ”Rather than telling, I’ll show you where. I was heading in that direction anways. You wouldn’t mind the company, would you?” he asked last minute, realizing that not everyone liked socializing too long.  

- Mynsed -

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:28 pm
Munyu followed after him, pleased to be given direction. ”Of course not, I would love the company,” she responded immediately, trailing after him happily. They were approaching a lioness with a bunch of bells and other sort of rattling trinkets. ”Thank you!” she gushed, grinning at the canine.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:28 pm
Rangi inclined his head. ”I hope you have safe travels, Munyu. And if we are to meet again, let us talk more,” he formally said in farewell. With a last grin, he trotted away, looking for someone to speak with about staying the night.  

- Mynsed -

[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff