SUMMER 2017: ...STAR STALLY CYOA! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Little Phony
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

. ...STAR STALLY: CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE .

Unicorn ♂ ...Star Stally - Post 4 - Choose Your Own Adventure [FREE!]

While the other Stallies are content with a summer day's fun, this Unicorn Stally has always felt the pull of a higher calling.
You have three dates to impress your dedication upon him, and though courting him may not be so easy,
the reward will be a lot more than seven minutes in heaven for the perfect suitor!
A super-special summer romance is calling – will you pick up?

Price - FREE

. CYOA Instructions .
♥ The entire CYOA ends 11.59pm PST, 31st August 2017,
but has several rounds you must reply to for your entry to count, and will be judged as you go.
You may revise your entry before each rounds' deadline, but not after the specific round has concluded.
♥ You must be RPing an Old Enough stallion, whether a Phony of your own, or a Phakie (see RENT-A-PHAKIE below for context).
This means newbies and oldbies with mare-heavy stables can rent Phakies for this event.
After Round 1, all entries must be fully RPed, from the perspective of your chosen stallion (/Phakie).
♥ You have to continue playing to remain in the running; missed rounds will disqualify you.
♥ At the end of the period, we will score the entries and determine a winner!
- Judging will take some time, so please be patient.
♥ The winner will be announced in-thread and quoted.

RENT-A-PHAKIE for this CYOA
Phakies are Remote-controlled Robo-Phonies for Rent, Phakies are made with the latest Phonyland robotics -
no Phony will be able to tell the difference once the customised nano-skin goes on!

Standard Phakies are permababs and for newbies only, but due to the special circumstances of this CYOA,
the Phakies available for this event only are average Earth stallion models, with similarly genial expressions.

Controlling the Phakie from a VR environment at the Rental Station, you will be able to experience everything the Phakie experiences, as if you were there!

Remember to return your Phakie to Rent-a-Phakie at the end of the event!

(No Phakie points are available for this event's rental, as it is merely to faciliate participation for the CYOA.
Thank you for your understanding!)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:18 am

. ROUND 1: STUDBOOK .
♥ Round 1 ends 11.59pm PST, 14th August 2017 - you may revise your entry before the deadline.

Life has been kind to you recently, and with much consideration and optimism, you have decided to shift from the outskirts of Phonyland's residential area to a prime stable, close to Phony City and the grassy plains.
The agent has told you, in no uncertain terms, that the cul-de-sac you're moving to is a hotbed for steamy stallions, and that, in part, has driven up land prices.
You're not sure if you believe them, but you are paying quite a premium for your lovely new stable.

"You might want to register on Studbook," they said pleasantly, "you might be able to find some friends nearby.

And here you are, all packed for the move, staring at your new Studbook page, trying not to think about how they're going to sell your data to big corporations for advertising.

Fill in the form below from your stallion's POV, and post it in this guild thread!

Quote:
ROUND 1: STUDBOOK
Name: [ your Phony or Phakie's name - Phakie names will be reviewed for your naming conventions and may need to be changed. ]
Biography: [ one sentence describing/displaying his personality in first person perspective ]
On a Friday Night you are most likely to...
If you had one thing to take with you onto a desert island, what would that be?
What are your turn-ons?
What did you want to be when you grew up?
What's your favourite movie genre?
What's your ideal date?
What do you never leave home without?
I spend a lot of time thinking about:

[size=20][b]ROUND 1: STUDBOOK[/b][/size]
[b]Name:[/b] [ your Phony or Phakie's name - Phakie names will be reviewed for your naming conventions and may need to be changed. ]
[b]Biography:[/b] [ one sentence describing/displaying his personality in first person perspective ]
[b]On a Friday Night you are most likely to...[/b]
[b]If you had one thing to take with you onto a desert island, what would that be?[/b]
[b]What are your turn-ons?[/b]
[b]What did you want to be when you grew up?[/b]
[b]What's your favourite movie genre?[/b]
[b]What's your ideal date?[/b]
[b]What do you never leave home without?[/b]
[b]I spend a lot of time thinking about:[/b]

Your Little Phony
Vice Captain

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:58 pm
Name: Warp Nine
Biography: I'd say I'm down to earth, but I spend my days with my head in the stars.
On a Friday Night you are most likely to... be at the planetarium for their extended hours!
If you had one thing to take with you onto a desert island, what would that be? A telescope! No light pollution on a desert island.
What are your turn-ons? Critical thinking, curiosity, Carl Sagan
What did you want to be when you grew up? An astrophysicist- which I am!
What's your favourite movie genre? Most folks would think I'd say "science fiction," but I actually prefer documentaries. Don't get me wrong, I do watch a lot of sci-fi, but there's just something about a good documentary.
What's your ideal date? One where we learn something- ideally, we go somewhere either I or they are super enthusiastic about, and we listen to each other get excited about our passions. It doesn't matter if it's a brewery, a rubber band factory, a botanical garden- when I go out with someone, I want to know what it is they love. Then we grab a bite to eat and take a walk in the park, where we spend more time talking and bouncing ideas off of each other.
What do you never leave home without? My keys- I'm very good at remembering things! Also a book, you never know when you're going to get stuck on public transportation or in an elevator.
I spend a lot of time thinking about: How come Obi-Wan Kenobi didn't recognize R2-D2 in A New Hope when he spent the entire prequel trilogy hanging out with him? Did he just not notice the droid was the same? It's rude, right? See, this is why I like documentaries- less room for plot holes.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:01 pm
Name: [phakie] Waterwing
Biography: I'm just a stallion looking to refine my purpose in life.
On a Friday Night you are most likely to... Go for a late night dip to relax.
If you had one thing to take with you onto a desert island, what would that be? Besides someone else? A guidebook on nature and survival. I aim to be prepared.
What are your turn-ons? Unerring dedication to something, passion.
What did you want to be when you grew up? A merpony, then an astropony, then the king of the moon, then maybe just a good pony.
What's your favourite movie genre? Romantic comedies - I love a good ending.
What's your ideal date? Going on a late-night walk with that special somepony - who knows what we might discover when everyone else is in bed?
What do you never leave home without? My hooves, because I'm quite attached to them... or maybe they're attached to me.
I spend a lot of time thinking about: How air-speed velocity translates to water-speed velocity. Cannonballs.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:27 am
Name: Overboard
Biography: I'm a really just looking for some friends that can keep me from being a little less scattered.
On a Friday Night you are most likely to... Getting together with my father
If you had one thing to take with you onto a desert island, what would that be? Boat building supplies
What are your turn-ons? Good penmanship
What did you want to be when you grew up? Boat drafter and builder.
What's your favourite movie genre? Pirate movies.
What's your ideal date? Sometime in the fall, weather is nice for working outside.
What do you never leave home without? My glasses, I need them to see...
I spend a lot of time thinking about: What I'm going to build next!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:25 pm
Name: Dangers Untold
Biography: I promise nothing short of elegance, sophistication, adventure, and mystique.
On a Friday Night you are most likely to... Host a ball room dance or masquerade. You should attend, if you have the chance.
If you had one thing to take with you onto a desert island, what would that be? A mirror. You would be surprised how useful they are; reflecting signal lights to ensure a quick rescue, starting much needed fires. They're highly versatile multi-purpose survival tools.
What are your turn-ons? Strong wills, someone who knows what they really want, passionate devotion to their interests and goals.
What did you want to be when you grew up? A king, of course.
What's your favourite movie genre? I have a fondness for mysteries but keeping one step ahead of the plot grows rather dull. If I had to pick only one, it would be musicals. They're much better to relax with, and there's no shame in singing along when your voice is as dulcet as mine.
What's your ideal date? My only ideal is to participate in something new, something original that isn't so tediously generic I can see exactly where the night is headed. I want a unique experience only they could offer me. It's quite like chess; you can learn so much about your opponent from their very first move. There's no merit in playing a game the same way each time.
What do you never leave home without? A comb. I may not be able to control the wind but it will never make me look like a pauper.
I spend a lot of time thinking about: Mind benders. A day without challenge is a day wasted. There is little better than the satisfaction of solving a difficult puzzle, save for the greater reward of seeing others stumped by your own ingenious handiwork.  

Snoofington

Merry Krampus

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:44 am
Name: Fool's Gold
Biography: Speech is silver, silence is golden - I'd prefer to keep conversations short and to the point.
On a Friday Night you are most likely to... Count coins and plan for the rest of the weekend.
If you had one thing to take with you onto a desert island, what would that be? A sturdy tent, I'd really rather not die of exposure.
What are your turn-ons? Calm natures, stoicism, protectiveness.
What did you want to be when you grew up? An actor. Obviously that didn't work out.
What's your favourite movie genre? Drama
What's your ideal date? You can't go wrong with a classic dinner, though I would love a shopping excursion involved as well.
What do you never leave home without? My wallet. I'm never caught without something so important.
I spend a lot of time thinking about: Numbers. I'm always calculating numbers, especially when it comes to expenses...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:19 pm
Name: Dude Food
Biography: hey friends, i’m a food loving casual cook and food truck owner always down for a good time and lots of laughs... u provide the jokes and i’ll provide the snacks!!!
On a Friday Night you are most likely to... be eating my third dinner. 2nite i’m thinking maybe a steak with the works. thick cut fries, creamy mushroom sauce with a hint of mustard and idk maybe some broccoli with cheese on top just to get ma off my back
If you had one thing to take with you onto a desert island, what would that be? bit of a trick question but i'd probably go with a portable bbq so i can whip up some grilled fish
What are your turn-ons? a double pattie cheeseburger accompanied by a big jar of pickles
What did you want to be when you grew up? not a complete disappointment. i think i managed ok?
What's your favourite movie genre? period-romance. i like the fancy dresses, the parties and the romantic drama provided by a society based on class and inbuilt prejudice =)
What's your ideal date? you and me, warm night under the stars, we’ve got each other and this whole roast i prepared earlier. unless you’re a vegetarian. which is cool. i know a mean recipe for leek and potato soup.
What do you never leave home without? my trusty frypan! lol jk. a bag full of snacks to munch on
I spend a lot of time thinking about: food... also bees and how without them to pollinate the plants we’d probably all end up starving to death  

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:28 pm
Name: Doppelganger
Biography: A mischievous stallion who enjoys dressing up as other phonies to cause confusion, panic and perhaps even frustration. While he would never intentionally hurt another phony he can't help but walk on the grievance side of life.
On a Friday Night you are most likely to... be found down at the morgue with Heavenly Body, probably dressing up the latest 'resident' to look like Centaur Fold.
If you had one thing to take with you onto a desert island, what would that be? A box full of wigs. There's endless possibility there if you look right!
What are your turn-ons? Late nights full of pranks and a companion to share it with.
What did you want to be when you grew up? Somepony else. Quite literally.
What's your favourite movie genre? Horror. I don't think I need to explain much more...
What's your ideal date? Spending time under the deep blanket of stars either laughing or relaxing. The rest doesn't matter.
What do you never leave home without? A charming grin of course!
I spend a lot of time thinking about: My next costume or work, or shenanigans. Sometimes all three in one.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:21 pm
Name: Cola Pop /Phakie
Biography: I'm kinda chill, kinda adventurous, and kinda inventive, and I enjoy making other Phonies smile with my soda creations!~
On a Friday Night you are most likely to... be anywhere with soda. Preferably with somepony else to share it with!
If you had one thing to take with you onto a desert island, what would that be? Carbonated water. Who knows what kind of soda flavors I could create?
What are your turn-ons? Bubbles. No, seriously! I enjoy another phony who's upbeat and up to try new things, but is also cool with just hanging out sometimes… Like bubbles!
What did you want to be when you grew up? An actor in those '50s movies! They always have the best soda joints in them, and the culture is pretty cool~
What's your favourite movie genre? RomCom, actually!
What's your ideal date? Going on a fun soda-tasting spree around a big city! But simple picnics are super cool too~
What do you never leave home without? My journal, so if I try anything new I can make notes about it for later!
I spend a lot of time thinking about: New soda flavors, of course! Also how to decorate my future soda shop… Probably '50s, right? Probably. Maybe. Or maybe a modern feel? I could get one of those soda-mixing machines I see at fast food places, for the less-adventurous soda lovers… Would that look ok in a '50s theme though? Hmmm...  

wasluxy

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:04 am
Name: [ Medalsome - Phakie ]
Biography: [ I know just what kind of legwork it takes to get things done - and when everything shakes out, I'm proud to say I always end up on top. ]
On a Friday Night you are most likely to... I find Friday nights are perfect for a little bit of wining and dining and rubbing elbows in an exclusive VIP lounge. I've gotta show my face and play the game, you know? And a special someone could make for the perfect plus one.
If you had one thing to take with you onto a desert island, what would that be? A fully-staffed, fully-stocked luxury private jet plane. If you're not ahead of the game when it starts, you're already a goner.
What are your turn-ons? Dedication - someone who can see things through to the happy end, no matter what needs doing. Class - I love a man who's smooth, slick, and professional. Intelligence - you should know what you're doing, and how to grease the wheels so that everything runs perfectly. Daring - sometimes you'll need to bend the rules a little to keep up with me. Confidence - there's no place for false modesty in the bedroom. And, well, I'll admit it - I'm a sucker for a buck whose sleight of hoof is nimble enough to fool an audience. I've heard magic on stage can translate to magic elsewhere, too.
What did you want to be when you grew up? Oh, it was silly - I wanted to be an Olympic champion. And a Nobel honoree. I wouldn't have turned down an EGOT, either. Or a Fields medal. What can I say? Winning's in my nature.
What's your favourite movie genre? Well, everybody loves an underdog. Get me a thriller with a protagonist whose innovative thinking saves the group's a** and I'm your stallion. But I'll take a sport movie when I'm not feeling too picky.
What's your ideal date? I like a good show, but I'm not one to sit around and watch the action happen. Let's try to break all the records at a room escape experience for two - and afterwards, indulge in a luscious omakase dining experience to celebrate our triumph. Memorable and luxurious, with plenty of room for intimacy.
What do you never leave home without? A stallion like me doesn't need any special accoutrements to get where he wants in life, but my membership card for Phonyland's most exclusive summer country club gets those doors jammed wide open. Sometimes literally, if you catch my drift.
I spend a lot of time thinking about: Game theory, how to artfully avoid those dry obligations...and my next victory speech, of course.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:07 pm
Name: Dusty Trails [ Phakie ]
Biography: Dusty Trails is exactly the Southern hot rancher you would think he is.
On a Friday Night you are most likely to... Playing cards with the boys or dancing the night away.
If you had one thing to take with you onto a desert island, what would that be? A packet of seeds so I can tend to my fields even on an island.
What are your turn-ons? Another who doesn't mind a hard day of work getting sweaty and doesn't mind getting dirty.
What did you want to be when you grew up? My Pa worked the land, his Pa worked the land, and his Pa before him worked the land. I wanted to be a Sheriff.
What's your favourite movie genre? Westerns, but only those over the top spaghetti ones, because I've been told I'm rather corny.
What's your ideal date? Taking my sweetheart out to the county fair.
What do you never leave home without? My hat. I need to keep the sun out of my baby blues after all!
I spend a lot of time thinking about: Although I mostly think about the things I need to get done for my ranch, I also think about how much I would love to be able to share my home with my sweetheart.  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:37 pm
Name: Centaur Fold
Biography: Dextrously gifted, I'm a hand-some fellow looking for the target of my cupid's arrow.
On a Friday Night you are most likely to... Getting over the work week with a good ol' game of darts, bullseye every time.
If you had one thing to take with you onto a desert island, what would that be? A bow and arrow set. It'll come in handy for hunting, protection, and games when bored.
What are your turn-ons? Coffee, hands on experience, and a cleverly crafted pun.
What did you want to be when you grew up? An olympic archer, but I settled for the 9 to 5 desk jocky.
What's your favourite movie genre? Action heist movies, especially ones that involve slight of hand.
What's your ideal date? Meeting for chatting over a cuppa', winning you a toy at the game booths in the park and following up with a massage.
What do you never leave home without?
I spend a lot of time thinking about: The number of jokes I can make about fingers and hands, I got an armful so far.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:56 pm
Name: [ Nutter Butter ]
Biography: [ H-hello, n-nice to meet you, i'm- uh okay, i c-can show you m-my tail... ]
On a Friday Night you are most likely to... hang out by myself at home, with a bag of potato chips..even my cat avoids me..
If you had one thing to take with you onto a desert island, what would that be? A peanut..and once i plant it and water it with that wet soil i see in libraby books, i c an grow one into many peanuts...
What are your turn-ons? someone t-that can cook and g-grill..
What did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a teacher watching over them foals in r-recess, but then realised i am afraid to t-talk to anyone... i now t-talk to plants in my garden...
What's your favourite movie genre? .. Umm.. does watching nature documentaries count as movies....??? .... ?
What's your ideal date? Somewhere indoors were we can c-c-cuddle up close and and.. -blushes- eat some fresh homemade italian food.. -blushes and wants to shove his face into the ground- like...s-spaghetti or p-pizza ...
What do you never leave home without? I... I never leave my home w-without checking t-to see if Mochi is inside first, unable to get into the catfood bag while i am gone, then i lock the d-door and go out....
I spend a lot of time thinking about: if i wil see new neighbours in the woods...

ahh i will fill this on the ipad. i am too tired to sit up straight anymore....  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Maxx D
Vice Captain

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:34 am

Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff